The Dark Room Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,952 Followers

"Have you ever done it to anyone Dad?" she asked. Dave stopped his thrusting.

After pausing for a moment he replied candidly, "Just once...to your mother. She nearly killed me," he laughed.

"Do it to me," Jo looked over her shoulder at her father. "I want to feel it again."

Dave nearly came even though he wasn't moving as his daughter looked back at him and asked him to finger her arse whilst fucking her. Sensing hesitation, Jo asked again, "Daddy, finger my bum and fuck me...please?" Dave slammed his cock into her pussy, grunting and causing Jo to cry out with the force of the penetration, then he reached beneath her and rubbed his finger all over her clit and pussy lips, lubricating it. When he had it nice and wet, he brought his finger to her butt and started working it into her anus, surprised and turned on when she actively pushed back against the penetration.

"Mmm fuck it feels nice," Jo said as he managed to work it in to the second knuckle. Jo reached beneath herself and started fingering her clit as she bounced back and forth against her father's cock and finger, both her holes penetrated at the same time.

Dave groaned as his orgasm built in his balls. He wasn't going to take much more of it and when Jo started shaking and convulsing in front of him, he lost it completely, his cock gushing. The first gush went deep into Jo's pussy, but she fell forward with her orgasm after that and his cock sprang free, sending a stream of thick, white cum the length of her back, hitting her squarely in the back of the head, his subsequent ejaculations leaving a trail of cum over her back which pooled at the small of her back before running down to her waist and off the side.

Jo smiled back at him. "You only have to fuck me one more time today. Unless I want more of course!"

-----------

Dave was a bit nervous before the next photography class. The weekend's sleep over had clearly changed the boundaries and he wasn't sure how things would go. The only thing he did know was he wanted to keep the nature of his new relationship with his daughter a secret.

The class quickly moved to the dark room, Dave walked in behind the girls, eyeing off their tunics, wishing that he could leave the lights on and fuck them in their cute uniforms. As Allison passed him on her way into the room, she brushed his already hardening cock, winking at him.

There was no pretence as to why they were in the darkroom, none of them even considered touching a camera, but the girls lined up along the bench, all looking toward him and smiling as he reached for the light switch.

It was only moments until he was accosted in the dark by hands reaching out to disentangle his cock and free it from the restraint of his pants before a wet, warm mouth took it for its own. Dave became aware of the sound of kissing coming from further along the bench. Yes, things certainly had changed he thought if two of the girls had taken to kissing each other in the dark.

Jo wasn't sure who was next to her after they had all shuffled about a little but decided that she wasn't going to wait patiently on the off chance that her father would end up with her today, especially when she knew that she would get to have him that night if she so chose. So she stepped across to where she knew one of her friends would be and started to touch her, running her hands all over the front of her chest. Who ever it was reciprocated and soon the two girls were locked in a wet, noisy kiss as their hands slid under each other's uniforms.

The girl sucking Dave's cock stood up and kissed him before whispering in his ear "Please put it inside me Mr. Jones." She then turned around and rubbed her butt against his naked cock. Dave didn't need a second invitation and grabbed his erection in his hand, guiding it inside her tight wet pussy, working it in and out until he was slipping deep inside her. He suspected from her voice that it was Sylvia, but as she'd whispered, he couldn't be sure. He pictured her in his mind's eye, one of the girls he hadn't fucked over the weekend. It fueled his passion as he rammed in again and again.

Allison could hear that there was activity going on, but found herself all alone in the dark. Whoever had been next to her was clearly entertaining their teacher and someone else must have been having fun together given the noise that was going on.

She didn't like missing out and so decided to do something about it. She moved close to where she could now hear the sounds of fucking and felt around until she knew that Dave was fucking one of the girls from behind as she bent over the bench. She pressed her body up against his side, rubbing her tits against him and grinding her pussy on his leg, while reaching out to run her hand down over his stomach until she was able to grab the shaft of his cock as he pumped her friend with it. Dave groaned and Allison turned his head to kiss her, continuing to pump the base of his cock.

It was enough to drive Dave to orgasm and he thrust his cock deep inside Sylvia's pussy as he came, shooting his hot seed inside her. Allison groaned as she kissed him, imagining his cum filling her own pussy. She broke the kiss a little and then whispered in his ear, "Let me clean you up Daddy." She knelt down as Dave pulled his cock from the tight pussy in front of him and then she turned him toward her and started licking and sucking up and down his cock, cleaning the mixture of Sylvia's pussy juice and his cum from him.

Sarah had stood transfixed, listening to the sounds around her, playing with her pussy, torn between heading toward where the girls were or to Dave and his cock. Unable to decide she entertained herself. She heard Dave grunt with his release and then sensed that he had turned away from her. She moved closer, wondering who had been lucky enough to get filled with his cum. She bumped into whoever it was a little and hissed a quick sorry.

"Sarah?" she heard Sylvia whisper.

"Yeah," Sarah whispered back, stepping very close to her friend. Sylvia hugged her and Sarah melted against her. In seconds their lips were locked together. Sarah sent her hands exploring and found her friend's pussy oozing cum when she slid her fingers inside the panties that she'd pulled up after Dave had filled her. " God Sylvia, you fucked him?" Sarah breathed in her ear. She rubbed the warm juice against Sylvia's clit and was rewarded with a gasp and slight jump. She bit down on her friend's lip and fingered her with more intent, feeling Sylvia tense and gasp more as her clit was pleasured. Before she could bring Sylvia to orgasm, she heard a soft cry from behind her as Lucy came with Jo slurping noisily at her friend's pussy, Lucy sitting on the bench top, her legs spread wide.

Sarah returned her attentions to Sylvia but Dave, clearing his throat, huskily announced that it was time for the lights to come on. The girls took the time to rearrange their clothing before Dave switched on the light. As their eyes adjusted, the girls grinned at their teacher, and each other, most of them looking somewhat flushed.

As the girls left the classroom, Dave heard Sylvia giggle to Sarah, "Its running down my leg!" and the two of them took off a at a run in the direction of the bathroom.

Sarah followed Sylvia into the school toilets, thankful to find that there was no one there.

"I can't believe you just played with my pussy after it was full of cum!" Sylvia hissed to Sarah as she made to pull her panties down. Sarah grinned at her friend, then pulled her in for a kiss before she could get her panties down.

"Well I can't believe how much of a slut I feel like," Sarah said, breathily, "let alone the fact that it turns me on so much to be like this. Do you know what I really want to do right now?"

"What?" Sylvia asked.

"I want to eat your pussy with Mr. Jones' cum dripping from it."

"Ewwww," Sylvia said, taken aback. "Really?"

"Yeah, let me?" Sarah urged, surprising Sylvia with her desire.

"Um, I don't think so...like we're in the loo Sarah, I don't exactly feel sexy here."

"OK, well clean yourself up then, if I don't get to eat you, I don't want to spend my whole free period in the dunny."

Sarah stood and watched as Sylvia pulled her blue cotton panties down her legs. The crotch was sodden with cum. She cleaned herself up then slipped the panties right off her legs and stood up again. Sarah waited while Sylvia rinsed her panties under one of the taps and then stuffed them in her school bag.

"It's going to kill me knowing you have no panties on," Sarah laughed as they left.

-----------

In the lead up to the next lesson, Jo hatched herself a plan. She knew that she was unlikely to get to be the one to fuck her father in the darkroom, because if he did and came, then the girls would all be trying to work out who's pussy had been filled. That would give Jo away. Instead she tried to come up with another way to have some fun.

------------------

With the lights off and everyone moved around, Dave found himself with his cock sliding in and out of a nice youthful pussy, relishing the feel of its tight grip on his shaft as he slid in and out repeatedly. Nearby, he could hear the sounds of the girls, obviously having fun with each other. He was turned in their direction, his hands on the tits of the girl that he was fucking as she sat in front of him on the bench when a camera flash turned the room's inky blackness to stark white.

In the aftermath of the flash, he had an image burned on his retina of a girl on her knees between another girl's legs. Beside the girl sitting on the bench being eaten was the third, kissing her at the same time. There were a number of startled cries as the flash sent all their hearts racing at break-neck speed.

The only person not surprised was Jo, who had taken up the camera to try and capture the moment, having set the focus earlier.

Dave wasn't sure whether to stop or keep going, but the girl whose pussy he was buried in grabbed him and pulled him back towards her, urging his cock further into her pussy, leaning forward to whisper, "Keep going Daddy, fill your little girl's pussy." Dave groaned as Allison encouraged him and set to sliding his cock in and out of her pussy again with long slow strokes that hastened the longer he kept fucking her. Allison's hands were under his shirt, clawing at his chest as she felt herself impaled over and over again.

Sylvia kissed Lucy as Sarah knelt between her legs, her tongue sliding over their friend's pussy, teasing at her lips and clit, dipping delicately within the slick folds of her pussy. She had just taken her friend's clit in between her lips, pulling at it gently when the room lit up like a house in a thunderstorm.

'Fuck!" she cried as Lucy's thighs clamped against the sides of head, her heart racing, her breasts heaving as she stopped what she was doing and sucked a large mouthful air into her lungs with a gasp. She held still, Lucy's legs slowly relaxing their pressure on her as they collectively held their breaths and waited for chaos to begin. But it didn't.

After a couple of seconds when it didn't appear that there was going to be any further drama and Lucy's legs had relaxed, Sarah licked her pussy tentatively, but was stopped. Lucy gently pushed her back as she slipped off of the bench and pulled Sarah to her feet.

"Sorry, I can't cum now," Lucy sighed, finding Sarah's lips in the dark and kissing her, the lingering taste of her own pussy juice flavouring the kiss.

"Its OK," Sarah sighed, returning the kiss and pulling Sylvia to them with her hand so that she could kiss her as well. They could hear the sounds of Dave fucking Allison behind them and so gently kissed and touched each other until they were all done.

When the lights came on, everyone looked accusingly at Jo.

"What?" she said.

"You scared the shit out of us!" Sarah laughed.

"It was just one photo," Jo said, grinning at them.

"You could have told us!" Allison said.

"Well it is a photography class!" Jo countered smirking.

"Anyway, what did it turn out like?" Lucy demanded. Jo said that they should all go have a look on the computer in the classroom since it was digital. Quickly they all assembled behind Dave's desk as he opened up the image from the camera. It was a bit blurry, the focus having not been quite right, but it was clear that Dave was standing between Allison's legs and that his cock was out of his pants. In the background, Lucy was sitting on the bench with Sylvia beside her, though there was no sign at all of Sarah in the pic.

"Well that's disappointing," Jo said, reaching past her father to delete the photo.

"Looks like I've still got something to teach you girls after all," Dave laughed.

-------------------------------

Allison sat at the dinner table with her family, her mother and father and her older brother. Her parents were homely people without being attractive, overweight without being blimps (but large enough that she assured herself that she would eat well, exercise and not be their mirror). However, she concluded, her Dad was too plain to inspire her to want to do what she liked doing with Dave. She couldn't believe how much it turned her on to call him Daddy when he was ramming his cock in her pussy and wished that her father was better looking and noticed her in that way. Jo was so lucky! If Allison were Jo, she'd be fucking her Dad all the time.

She looked across at her brother slowly noticing him in an entirely new way from the whole brother/sister relationship. They had always been close and although they fought and drove each other mad she really loved him. He had filled out in a good way, when he finished school he landed a job with a local construction company. The physical nature of the job had headed off his tendency to head down the path her father's body had taken and he was hard muscled, trim and fit. At 22, he hadn't moved out of home yet because he said that he needed to save some cash first, though Allison was sure spending so much time in bars wasn't helping his cause.

"Sorry?" Allison asked; jumping as her father cleared his throat, distracting her at last from staring at her brother. "Lucky Gary didn't notice," she thought to herself.

"I asked how school was going," her Dad asked again.

"Oh its ok," she replied, giving the standard answer and offering no further information than they asked for.

The rest of dinner passed uneventfully, apart from Allison starting to try and dream up ways that she might further inspect her brother. By the time it was finished, she thought she had a plan she was squirming gently in her seat and her cunt was wet.

--------------

Allison checked herself in the mirror. She'd put on her old pair of dark blue volleyball shorts, the ones that hugged her butt like a skin and pulled on a tight white t-shirt. She left her bra off and as she headed out of her room, pinched her nipples until they stood firm and erect against her t-shirt.

'Gary?" Allison enquired, opening the door to his room. She smiled as she came into his room, enjoying the hurried way in which he reached for a t-shirt. He was laying on his bed in a pair of tight athletic boxer shorts, listening to his ipod.

"Hey Ally what's up?" he asked, pulling a t-shirt over his head and trying to get it far enough down to cover his underwear. Allison enjoyed the look of his body. She glanced to his crotch and was pleased to note that it didn't appear to be too small a package.

"I need some help," she started, "I have this photography project that I have to complete and I need a human subject."

"Oh no, no way I'm not doing that for you," Gary immediately said, interrupting her.

She was prepared for this, "Oh come on there's no one else. I mean, I can't ask Mum or Dad, ick!...and I just know if I ask one of the boys at school they'll be gross and try and get me naked or something, pleeease..." Allison pleaded, her words tumbling out, noting that as she started to talk about being naked that her brother's eyes flicked over her breasts (as they had ever since they had started developing).

"What about one of your girl friends?" Gary suggested

"They already have subjects, I was just too slow," Allison claimed. "Go on, I promise that I won't let them be used in an exhibition or anything, the only people that will see are me and the teacher."

"Whose the teacher again?" Gary asked warily and Allison grinned, thinking that she had him.

"Mr. Jones, you know, the really cool guy. Jo's Dad."

"Hmmm, Jo's Dad eh? Does that mean she'll see them too?" Allison was surprised to see that his eyes sparkled a little at the mention of Jo and knew she had him then and there.

"Not unless you want her to," Allison teased.

"Huh? Err um, no," Gary protested, "Its just like they live together and all, I was worried she might see them when I mightn't want anyone to."

"Come on, please Gary?" Allison pleaded again.

"What's in it for me?" he suddenly said. Allison wracked her brain.

"Um I dunno, I'll do something for you when you think of it," she replied.

"Oh OK," Gary conceded and her heart skipped a beat. "When do you want to do it?"

"On the weekend?" Allison suggested, knowing that their parents would be away.

-------------- Allison watched out her window as her parents drove off for their weekend away together, then bounded down the hall to Gary's room, camera in hand already. He was still asleep. She crept in quietly and knelt beside the bed, taking some photos of his sleeping face.

After a couple of photos, Gary started to stir and when he realized what was going on, mumbled indignantly, "Fuck Ally, you could at least let me wake up!"

"Sorry, I was eager, and the shoot is a whole kind of 'day in the life of' thing, so I thought this would be a good start."

"Far out, this is going to kill me," Gary grumbled, pulling the sheet up over his head.

"Well, can you just pretend like you're going to work for me? So it looks realistic?"

"Alright but let me shower OK?"

"Sure, I'll just change lenses," Allison said, smiling.

"What?"

"You know, get the telephoto so I can actually get your dick in the shot."

"Oh ha ha, very funny. Now get out," Gary said, throwing his pillow at his sister. Allison reluctantly left the room, but only as far as the doorway to her own, just down the hall. She knew that Gary had to traverse the hallway to get to the bathroom and knew that he usually did so in nothing more than a pair of boxers. Back when she'd been younger, she had usually berated him for not covering himself when he did so. But back then, they'd been younger and she certainly hadn't been planning on trying to seduce him as she was now. As his door opened, she quickly ducked back into her room, then stuck her head out, camera ready as he walked away from her, snapping pictures, glad that the digital SLR that she was using didn't make any give away clicking sounds once the settings were right.

Once Gary was in the shower, she went to his room to try and find a spot to hide, but disappointingly there were none that would provide sufficient cover. She decided to just wait until he was out the shower and ambush him in the hallway. She nearly missed her chance when he took too long. By the time that he came out, she'd dropped her guard, but snapped the camera up quickly as she realized that the door was opening.

"Hey! Cut that out!" he said, advancing angrily on her whilst she continued to photograph him.

"Perfect! The angry day, I can call it," Allison laughed, lowering the camera as she followed him into his room.

"Hang on, how would you feel if I did that to you?" he asked, rounding on her.

"Um, probably angry," she conceded, "but if it makes you feel better, you can take photos of me for a day tomorrow."

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,952 Followers