The Dark Room Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,972 Followers

"Ohh fuuuuuuuuuucccccck!" she cried out again, much louder this time.

"I think she enjoyed it," Sylvia smirked at Dave as Allison collapsed back on the recliner. The sunlight glistened on the slick pussy juices that coated Sylvia's face and Dave leaned over to her and began kissing her deeply, his tongue sliding over and between her lips to taste Allison's pleasure.

Dave reached for her breast and fondled it. Sylvia moaned a little, and then stood up, dragging her tit away from him, but stepping closer. It meant that her bikini-clad pussy was at eye level for Dave and he enjoyed the way the thin cloth clung to her pussy lips. But he stood up as well, his hard cock dragging against her legs as he did so. His hands again sought out her breasts and their mouths joined as they kissed again. Sylvia pulled her teacher to her, crushing his cock and his hands on her tits between them, her pussy burning with desire.

"I think you two need to cool off," Jo announced, laughing as she upended a bucket of pool water over the two of them.

Laughing, Dave and Sylvia jumped apart and Dave swung around to try and locate Jo as she darted away from them. He noted that Sarah and Lucy were both out of the pool and that Lucy had put her bikini bottoms on again. Sarah on the other hand was completely naked; having discarded her boy legged blue bottoms. Spying which way Jo had gone, Dave darted after her and chased her around the pool, his hard cock flopping up and down as he ran, the girls cat-calling and laughing at the sight of the bobbing monster. Dave managed to snag Jo and lifted her into his arms, acutely aware of each touch of her breasts or his cock against her body. He threw her into the pool before walking back over to the patio.

Jo surfaced with an indignant splutter, swam to the side and clambered out as her father pulled his shorts on again, to the howls of disappointment of her friends. Jo put her bikini bottoms on again and stopped to put her top on as well as she came back to join them.

"What did you girls plan on doing for dinner?" Dave asked them as he started to mix another lot of drinks.

"Pizza!" was the unanimous response, though Dave was sure that he'd heard Sarah call out, "You!"

That started a discussion as to what sort of pizza to get and Jo went and grabbed the phone to call and order. Lucy took the chance to step up close to Dave and whisper to him, "I want you to fuck me. Maybe later?"

"Maybe," Dave said surprised at Lucy's boldness. His cock twitched at the thought, but he was conscious that it may not be all that easy to arrange.

"Well I'll leave you girls to it," Dave said, heading inside. The girls tried to encourage him to stay and play. Allison even offered to give him a good reason, reaching out to the nearest girl, who happened to be Sarah, and stroking her breast. Dave laughed, was slightly tempted to stay but went inside and upstairs to his bedroom, where he had a nice long shower.

"Damn, I didn't even get a chance to touch his cock," Sarah said as he disappeared.

"Well we got to taste his cum," Sylvia said, "but I didn't get to cum myself, unlike this lucky tart. She got both!"

"He made you cum?" Lucy asked Allison.

"No, Sylvia did, but I got to suck him dry and then held onto his fat cock as I exploded," Allison grinned.

"Well it looks like you and I are the only ones who haven't cum then Lucy," Sylvia said to her friend, "Since Jo and Sarah managed to do each other".

"Want me to look after you Lucy?" Sylvia smiled seductively.

"God yes, would you? I need to cum," Lucy declared, sliding her bikini from her legs just as Jo came back outside, having finished ordering.

"Shit! Am I missing something?" she said as Sylvia knelt down between Lucy's legs, right in front of her friends and started eating her pussy.

"These two were whinging that they didn't get to cum, now look at them," Allison laughed. Jo grinned back.

"Well we can't have that," she moved in behind Sylvia and pulled her bikini bottoms down again and used her fingers to start teasing her pussy, sliding them in and out and reaching forward to rub her clit. Sylvia let her knees move further apart and she moaned into Lucy's pussy. Allison and Sarah took up positions either side of their entwined friends and played with their tits.

Sylvia and Lucy were both groaning and moaning in delight when Sarah moved next to Jo. She slipped her hand under Jo's, rubbing Sylvia's clit as Jo's fingers thrust inside, then she pulled Jo's fingers to her mouth, sucking them as she slipped her own into their friend's pussy. Sarah then allowed Jo to continue and as Jo watched, took her pussy juice coated finger and circled it around Sylvia's anus.

"Hey!" Sylvia said, shocked, "What are you doing?"

"Shh you might enjoy it," Sarah said. Allison moved to watch, curious and Lucy demanded to know what was going on as well.

"She touched my bum hole!" Sylvia squeaked, then squealed again as Sarah gently pressed her finger into her friend's anus, sliding it to the first knuckle. Jo started working her friend's pussy again, surprised, but excited watching what Sarah was doing.

"Is it good?" Lucy asked curiously.

"I don't know, its kind of weird... oooooooooooww!" Sylvia said, ascending into an excited howl as Sarah's finger penetrated all the way to the third knuckle and Jo worked her clit. "Fuuuuuuck," she panted and dropped her head to Lucy's belly, forgetting all about eating her as she was assaulted in both holes. Suddenly she was shaking and shuddering uncontrollably as her orgasm crashed through her.

"Hey! You can't leave me like this!" Lucy complained as Sylvia rocked back on her haunches.

Jo moved in to take up the position that Sylvia had abandoned. She started eating her friend only to feel hands starting to pull her bottoms off again.

"Hey, just let me do this without distraction," she laughed and pressed her tongue firmly against Lucy's clit, working it back and forth rhythmically. She soon had Lucy squirming with delight. Moments later the doorbell rang.

"Pizza!" Sarah called out and scrambled for her bikini top. They all quickly found their tops and bottoms and rushed to the door together. When the door opened, the pizza guy must have thought he'd gone to heaven. He didn't know where to look, trying not to perve, but failing miserably.

"Um, that's 60 bucks," the pimply faced pizza guy stammered as the girls took the pizza boxes from his hands.

"Do we get a titscount?" Allison demanded.

"What?"

"Titscount! Its like a discount except its where you make the pizza half price if I show you my tits," Allison informed him with a half serious look.

"Um, I don't think I can do that," he said.

"What? Don't you like my tits?" Allison pouted, her fingers teasing her nipples through her bikini. His sudden erection became clearly evident in his pants.

"Um yes, I mean I want to, but I um, I can't go back short of cash," the guy said, the conflict playing across his face.

"I know! Well, how about this, you go back, tell them you got lost, took too long to get here and we demanded it free 'cause of the 30 minutes thing and I show you my tits." The other girls giggled at the obvious dilemma that the delivery guy was facing. His face lit up suddenly.

"OK umm, only if you err all show me," he said, turning on the bravado.

"Well girls? Do we want free pizza?" Allison turned and asked her friends. There were giggles of acceptance of the offer and Allison grabbed her black bikini and pulled it wide, exposing her hard nipple tipped tits to the guy. The other girls all followed suit, exposing their breasts and the pizza guy's mouth fell open as his eyes flickered from breast to breast and back again.

"Thanks," Allison smiled sweetly and quickly shut the door, leaving the delivery guy gaping and staring. The girls were quiet for a second before bursting out laughing.

"You are so bad!" Lucy accused Allison.

"Hey don't complain, free pizza!" Allison laughed as they went back into the kitchen to eat it, calling Dave down to join them.

After dinner, Dave again left the girls to their own devices as they sat down to watch a movie that held no interest for him. He thought seriously about sitting and watching them, but decided against it. He retreated to the computer, where he found himself distracted and straying to porn. Later, he went downstairs for a drink, and the chance to peek in on the girls.

Dave finished his drink and went to the toilet only to find the down stairs one occupied. He was about to go upstairs, when he heard it flush from behind the door and decided to wait. When the door opened, Sarah jumped at finding him standing just outside the door.

"Sorry," Dave laughed, "didn't mean to scare you."

"That's ok, I'm sure you can make it up to me," she said, stepping closer and rubbing the front of his pants.

"Whoa, I need to use that," Dave said, fending off her hand and stepping past her into the bathroom. He went to close the door, but Sarah hadn't moved.

"Do you mind?"

"Nope, not at all, go ahead," Sarah said, grinning, but still not moving.

"Umm I don't know that I can if you're going to stand there and watch," Dave said, wondering what it was about girls suddenly wanting to watch him pee; first Jo and now Sarah.

"Oh go on, give it a try, you might surprise yourself," Sarah said. With a sigh, Dave turned his back on the gorgeous young redhead and fished his cock out of his pants, aiming at the bowl. He really didn't think he was going to be able to do it, but the alcohol that he'd consumed made his need urgent enough to overcome his stage fright. He nearly missed the bowl though when he found that Sarah had stepped up beside him and reached out to take his cock in her hand.

"Let me hold it for you," she said, staring at the pissing cock that she held. Dave removed his hand and watched as Sarah aimed his cock, directing his stream of pee in circles and patterns, giggling as she did so until he had no more pee to give and ended with a couple of squirts.

"That was fun," she said as Dave reached to flush the loo.

"Give it a wash for me Dave, I want a little suck." Powerless to resist, Dave turned to the sink and splashed some cold water over the end of his cock as Sarah moved over and knelt beside him. When he finished, she grabbed his hardening cock and pulled her to him, opening her mouth and sucking greedily at his member, at first holding it in one hand, then reaching behind him to cup his butt cheeks in her hand as she tried to see just how much of his cock she could get in her mouth.

Dave was just starting to get right into it when Sarah stopped and said,

"Guess I should be getting back now, they'll think I've fallen in the dunny!" Dave groaned and Sarah left him alone with a wink. Dave sighed and headed back upstairs. As satisfying as it was to have these young girls doing this to him, it was a big tease as well. He would have happily bent Sarah over the sink and given her a good hard fucking.

When the movie was over, Dave heard the procession of girls thudding up the stairs to Jo's bedroom. He went down and poured himself a final drink before settling in bed to read a book. There were plenty of giggles and shouts from Jo's room, though it was muffled with the occasional snatch of conversation.

"Do you have any toys?" Allison asked Jo.

"What? What toys?" Jo asked.

"You know, like sex toys? Allison replied.

"No, why would I?" Jo laughed in response.

"Um, because they're fun," Allison laughed. Both Allison and Sarah admitted to owning something, but none of the others did. Allison walked around Jo's room, peering at various things as the others watched, wondering what she was up to. Eventually she picked up a hairbrush from the dresser and invited Jo to get on her hands and knees on her bed.

"What, why?" Jo asked.

"Because I'm going to take your virginity for you," Allison grinned matter of factly.

"I don't think so," Jo laughed in reply.

"Oh I do, don't you think she should give it up to us, her best friends girls?" Allison asked and the other girls agreed with her, giggling.

"Well you're a bit late," Jo said smugly, laughing at the stunned faces all around her.

"Who?" Lucy demanded.

"When?" Sylvia added.

"None of your business," Jo replied.

"Well I don't care, I'm still going to fuck you," Allison declared. The girls helped Allison to get Jo to the bed, face down with her knees on the floor. Her shorts were quickly stripped off and then Allison slid her hand between her friend's legs and started playing with her pussy. Jo pretended to resist, but it felt nice and eventually she parted her legs a little, allowing Allison to slip one then two fingers into her pussy.

Suddenly she felt the hard, cylindrical plastic handle of her hairbrush being worked into her pussy. Allison wasn't showing any restraint and Jo was surprised to find that her inability to stop her friends was actually adding to the excitement and pleasure that was building in her. Her pussy quickly lubricated the handle of the hairbrush and Allison began working it in and out of her pussy in earnest.

Jo moaned as the handle was thrust into her pussy and Allison leaned over and breathed in her ear, "Yeah, you like being fucked, don't you, I bet you went off when you had that first cock stuck up inside you." Jo just nodded and moaned again as the handle was driven deep inside her, all the while thinking about her father's cock spearing into her.

Allison reached under Jo's legs with her other hand and started to play with her friend's clit as she fucked her with the hairbrush, the other girls wide eyed watching and still holding Jo down on the bed, even though there was no longer any real need. Jo was groaning almost continuously, her butt wiggling and shaking and pushing back against Allison's thrusts.

"Poke her butt like you did to me," Sylvia whispered to Sarah as she leaned in over Jo's prostrate body and kissed each other, turned on by the sight of Allison pumping her hand back and forth as she fucked Jo's pussy with the brush.

"Oh you want to see my finger in her tight little hole, do you?" Sarah whispered back, reaching out to pull at Sylvia's nipple through her t-shirt and bikini. Sylvia just nodded, biting her bottom lip as her nipple was stretched almost painfully. Sarah grinned and released her friend's nipple to move so that she could get her hands down where Allison was fucking Jo's pussy. She ran her fingers around the now well-lubricated handle, getting them nice and wet with her juices. She started gently touching Jo's anus with her finger, circling it and rubbing it, getting it wet.

"Oh! Fuck," Jo said, her voice muffled against the bed. Sarah didn't give her time to object, and steadily slid her finger into Jo's butt, working it in deep, feeling the pressure of the hair brush against the thin membrane that separated her pussy and anus as the handle slid in and out over and over again.

Jo expected to not like her butt being fingered. She was waiting to fight back against the invasion. But it felt great. She couldn't believe that she actually liked it. She liked it a lot.

Allison was relentless and then Jo began squealing, shaking and shuddering on the bed, bucking against her friends as they held her there.

Down the hall, Dave heard the squeal of ecstasy and wondered who it belonged to. He stole from his room to stand outside the closed door, trying to hear what was going on.

"Oh fuck! That was good," he heard Jo say from her room, closely followed by a series of questions that became unintelligible as the girls all talked over each other.

"I want you to fuck me like that," he heard Sarah say breathlessly. "I want you to ram it into me like its Dave's cock." Dave nearly choked at that.

"Sarah!" Jo said, "Shit, can't you have a bit of respect for the fact that its my Dad you keep talking about like that?"

"Oh come on Jo," Allison said, "don't pretend that you didn't check out your Dad's cock today."

Jo went a bit quiet at that.

"Yeah, well maybe I did take a peep, I mean it's hard to ignore the two of you sucking him off in front of me! But that doesn't mean I need it thrown in my face all the time."

"Oh man, if that was my Dad, I think I'd be perving on him all the time," Allison laughed. "It's not every day you get to see a cock that big...and maybe if he came into my room to kiss me good night, hmm, maybe my hand might slip." The girls all laughed at how passionate Allison seemed about it, but none of the others echoed her feelings, saying that although they were happy with Jo's Dad being older and everything, they couldn't do it if it was their own parent.

"I still want you to fuck me with the hair brush." Dave heard Sarah say and the girls broke out giggling. He heard them all moving around and then Sarah started moaning. Dave had his cock out, stroking it as he listened to the sounds that were coming from the room.

"Harder! Harder!" Sarah was gasping and Dave imagined that he could almost hear the wet sounds of the brush pistoning in and out of her pussy, the hand holding it slapping against her swollen labia as it was rammed inside her. His hand was a blur on his cock as he wished he were impaling her pussy.

"Someone do her bum," Sylvia said, to which Lucy replied that if she was so keen on everyone getting a finger up their bum that she should do it.

"Go on Sylv, please put your finger in," Sarah said and after a few moments, "God yes, that's the way, fuck its sooo good." Dave nearly lost his load then and there as he pictured the cute little redhead with her pussy being fucked by a hairbrush whilst one of her friends fingered her arsehole. Even with what he'd experienced with these girls himself, he hadn't in his wildest imaginings pictured what appeared to be happening on the other side of the door.

He was contemplating cracking it for a peek when he heard a soft footfall on the other side. He only had time to take two quick steps back and to the left before the door opened, with Lucy looking back over her shoulder telling the girls she'd be back in a moment. Dave managed to back up one more step before she turned around and faced him, jumping at the shock, but thankfully avoiding a squeal.

"Shit, you scared me," she hissed as she tried to calm her racing heart.

"Sorry, I um, didn't expect anyone to be coming out," Dave whispered. Lucy was looking at his shorts with his cock emerging from the waistband, there not being enough material to contain his massive erection.

"Have you been spying Dave?" Lucy asked slowly, stepping closer to him, reaching out to stroke his cock through his shorts.

"No, no not spying," he said with a stifled moan, "just listening."

"Well it obviously turns you on," Lucy smiled, "knowing that we're in there sticking substitute Dave's in our pussies. It turns me on too, they haven't fucked me yet, I'm wet enough, but I'd much rather this in me than a plastic hairbrush." She slipped a hand inside the bikini bottoms that she was still wearing, her fingers dipping briefly into her pussy.

"See how wet I am?" she asked, showing her fingers slick with her pussy juice.

Dave said nothing as Lucy brought her fingers to her lips and sucked them clean. She knelt down, pulling Dave's shorts down, freeing his cock. She grabbed it and sucked hungrily on it. She kept on sucking and again Dave thought he was going to lose it but she stopped suddenly, just as he began to thrust at her mouth.

"When you cum, you're going to fill up my pussy," Lucy said. "Later, I'll come to your bed and you can fuck me." Dave stood there speechless, struggling to put his throbbing cock away as Lucy sauntered off to the toilet.

When she returned to the bedroom, Dave had gone. She smiled, disappointed that he wasn't waiting for a bit more attention, but happy that she'd managed to snag him in the hall like that. When she re-entered the room, Sylvia was laying face down on the bed and Jo was ramming the hairbrush into her pussy while Sarah fingered her butt. Sylvia's orgasm burst with an energy that drove her against the bed flopping about like a landed fish.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,972 Followers