A Gift From His Father Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James immediately responded by pulling Susan behind him as he greeted the clothed stranger.

"What are you doing here? You are obviously not a guest, you're clothed," he challenged John.

"No, I'm not a guest. And I'm not a murderer. Too bad the same can't be said about you," John shot back as he stood. He watched the pair as their eyes opened wide, unbelieving that this intruder knew their secret.

"Call security, Susan," Jim said as he walked across the room and pulled a gun from the drawer of a piece of furniture before turning and facing John.

"Now why would a person come to a nude resort with a gun?" John asked calmly as if Jim were pointing a finger at him.

Jim was surprised by the intruder's response and turned to see that Susan hadn't moved. "Susan! What are you waiting for call security?"

"I can't move, Jim darling," Susan said. Her feet seemed to be stuck to the floor as she tried to move, twisting her torso and shaking her oversized tits.

"You murdered those young college kids and stole their youth. How did you do that?" John asked as he approached the naked man with the gun.

"We didn't murder anyone," Jim replied as he trained the gun on John. "But you my friend are an intruder. You got on site and went crazy then tried to rape my wife. Luckily I had my revolver with me."

"Revolver, are you sure? It looks more like a glazed donut to me. Are you hungry? I heard those aren't good for you," John said as he moved around the penthouse looking out the window at the beautiful ocean view.

When Jim looked at his hand, he saw that the intruder was right; he was pointing a large glazed donut at the man. Susan gasped, still unable to move and drawing John's attention. He turned to her and said, "You stole their youth and killed them in the process. Why? So that you could regain your youth and fuck indefinitely?" There was venom in his voice and it scared Susan.

"Why don't you go sit down on the couch and pleasure yourself, slut! That's right, over there," John pointed, annoyed. "If you do a good job, I might spare your life. I'm going to question your slime ball husband over here. If he should say anything that isn't correct or that you can clarify please stop what you're doing and enlighten us."

Susan's face turned from fear to lust. "I'm a slut, an attractive slut; perhaps that will save me," she thought as she slithered to the couch and sat with her legs spread wide, her dainty feet on the coffee table as she began to play with her pussy and pull on her tits.

Jim was stunned. His gun was gone; his wife was putting on a show playing with herself on the couch as this man commanded her. "Hypnosis," he thought and said it aloud. "That explains everything," he thought not lowering his donut, but still waving it at John. "I don't believe you turned my gun into a donut. You just want me to believe that."

"Oh, you think so?" John asked. "Take a bite; better yet, go ahead and eat the whole thing. I'll wait. I'll see what Susan is up to."

Jim looked at the donut, then brought it to his mouth and carefully took a bite.

"Isn't that the best donut you have ever tasted?" John asked.

Jim smiled. It was delicious. He took another bite and quickly finished it, then waited for John's attention. He watched the stranger watching his wife fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit while smiling at the man as if she wanted him. She wore that look that she had when they were fucking others in the orgies. He wanted another donut.

Susan was quickly working her way to a climax; she was learning that she loved being controlled. The rejuvenated woman moaned as her fingers were juicing her pussy and her nipples were hard. She slowed down a bit, not wanting to cum too quickly. She wanted this powerful stranger to fuck her.

Turning his attention back to the naked man, John said "Jim, there's a few different ways we can do this. I can ask you a bunch of questions. You can try to lie your way through them, except I would know and Susan there would have to stop her masturbation to call you on your lies. I would get angry and shrink your dick to the size of that of a prepubescent boy, or never let you get another erection again. Or you could simply tell me your story and save us both a lot of trouble."

Jim looked down at his flaccid dick; it was impressive even in its current state. He did love to fuck and he wasn't stupid. This stranger wasn't messing around. He looked up, swallowed hard, and said, "Alright, I'll tell you what I know."

"My name is Jim Peterson," he gestured to his wife, "that's my wife Susan we've been married for forty years..."

Jim began telling John how they met a young man at one of the house parties they attended. They were "swingers" and met regularly with a group of friends that were of the same social status. They were "comfortable", another word for rich. Jim was a retired attorney who had made a small fortune in corporate law. They traveled a good deal now, but despite their wealth, they were beginning to feel the ravages of aging.

"The young man, he never told us his name, but he told talked about a special nude resort where we'd feel young again. For a significant amount of money, he would make arrangements for us to visit and we would find the treatment rejuvenating."

Susan interrupted her moaning and volunteered, "Don't forget honey, that when you questioned him he told us that we would be stealing youth from the young," she moaned again as she resumed playing with herself, and then added. "Ah, mmmm.... Remember that when we asked if it would be lethal he shrugged and said something about it not always being the case. And we said that we didn't care as long as we didn't know." She gasped loudly as she shamelessly resumed her masturbation.

Jim grimaced as if hit in the solar plexus, "We never meant to harm anyone, we just wanted to be young again." He knew that was the wrong thing to say, but couldn't help himself. He watched in fear as the eyes of the strange man grew angry. He feared that he would kill them.

Studying the man carefully, unable to hide his anger, John took a deep breath. He did a quick light scan of the man's mind; he was indeed frightened and expecting to be killed. John considering taking the couples' lives. But he needed to find the persons behind this resort and learn if there were more. No, he could use them. John spoke, "I should kill you both for your part in the murder of three innocent people, but that would get me no closer to finding out who's behind this. So instead, you are going to serve me."

Jim was relieved and let out a breath that he didn't know he had been holding. Susan squealed as another climax rocked her body.

John looked at the crazed woman as she continued to pleasure herself. She stopped, and relief spread across her face. She wanted to call out to her husband that she had no control, but she knew that he was all too aware.

"Join your husband in front of me," John told the flustered woman.

Susan stood on shaky legs and stood next to her husband, her pussy wet and dripping, her nipples erect on her firm young breasts. Jim couldn't help but grow firm watching his rejuvenated wife jiggle before him.

John said, "You see that's a problem for me. I can't have you benefiting from what you've done. That is wrong, so I am going to have make some changes. You were in your late sixties before you were changed, is that right?" He didn't wait for answer. "So as a punishment, I should age you to say maybe eighty?"

Just like that, John watched as both people changed dramatically. Susan's once proud breasts became long and flat, hanging low on her chest, reaching her navel. Bushy white hair covered her once bald pussy. Her muscles sagged and hung from her bones; her flat tummy developed into a small paunch. Her blonde hair was now grey and thin, hanging from her head with no body to it. Her face and her once kissable lips were a series of wrinkles.

As for Jim, like Susan, he was now bent over and several inches shorter, his once powerful body looked frail, his muscles atrophied. His thin hair barely covered his head and his face was wrinkled. His mighty cock had shriveled and one testicle hung much lower than the other.

The pair gasped as they looked at each other in horror. Somehow, there appeared a large mirror and they could easily see their reflections.

"No! Please no!" Susan cried; her swollen tongue and loose dentures made it hard to understand her.

Jim could only look down at his cock. He tried puling on it, but it was cold and dead. Finally, he spoke. "What is it you want from us? We don't know anything."

"Perhaps you don't," John said. "But I think you could find out if you really tried. Or perhaps I should age you another ten years?"

"No!" both yelled in unison. Susan spoke up again. "Just tell us what you what us to do."

John told them first they were to make sizable financial gifts to the families of their victims, knowing that it was just a down payment. He'd expect more later, in the way of influence if not money. Secondly, they would get back among their circle of swinging friends looking like something had changed, but not as dramatic as before. John would take them physically back to their fifties and he installed tracking jewels so that he'd know where they were at all times.

"You have seventy-two hours to report significant progress or I'll return you to your eighty-year-old selves."

~~~

April couldn't believe that she was actually doing this. She was sitting on the couch in her mother's living room, a hand full of a strange cock and deep throating it as if she did it for a living. Her mother Candice was in a similar situation, naked and bouncing up and down on a large cock of her own, looking like she was having the time of her life.

April marveled at how young her mother looked; no one would have known they were mother and daughter unless told. Candace had an amazing body thanks in large part to being one of John's favorites and having good genes.

She was quickly pulled away from her admiration as the cock in her mouth exploded and began filling her mouth. Using skills she didn't know she possessed, April easily swallowed the large load without spilling a drop and savored the taste.

She stood and removed the rest of her clothing, panties and the blouse that was hanging loose around her waist, and curled her fingers to tell her partner that it was time for him to return the favor.

He was eager and soon found himself looking at the prettiest pussy he'd ever seen. There was a small diamond piercing her labia and it was sparkling in the limited light. The gem only seemed to enhance the beauty of April's pussy. Perfectly shaped, the swelling moist lips hypnotically called him to worship. He felt himself growing hard with these thoughts, which surprised him since he'd just come so hard moments ago. Apparently just thinking of putting his cock into that lovely warm hole in front of him was inspiring.

He flattened his tongue and ran it over her bald pussy from the bottom to the top. Hearing her moaning he knew she liked that, so he repeated the move a few more times. He licked around the diamond. It felt warm and images of all his past lovers at the moment of their orgasm flickered across his mind. That was strange, but he didn't linger on it. Like a flower, April's pussy opened and he inserted his talented tongue. Her juices were freely flowing now and she tasted incredible, like nothing he'd ever tasted before. He had to have more.

April was amazed at how quickly she was responding to her lover. This one certainly knew how to please a woman, she moaned loudly. She was so incredibly wet; she knew that if this preliminary were any indication, she'd be screaming at the top of her lungs in a minute.

He saw her clitoris emerge from its hiding place. He placed his index finger into her pussy and his thumb just under her clit as he began to lick it and suck it into his mouth. A minute of that stimulation was all that she could handle before she screamed as she came hard. He sucked up her essence as if it was a fine wine, not missing a drop.

April shook her head from side to side as she continued to cum, until she finally had to push him away, her pussy too sensitive to touch.

He pulled a towel from the coffee table and wiped his face dry, savoring the taste in his mouth as he watched his buddy being ridden hard. These two women were obviously sisters; she was the older of the two and knew what she liked. His buddy was holding out as long as he could but Candace was too much and he erupted violently, roaring loudly as he came. "Damn," he thought. "I hope there is time to try her out, too."

Candace took that moment to turn and look at the young man, "Yeah," she thought, "Your turn is coming."

April was finally ready for more and got up from the couch, taking her lover by the hand and joining her mother on the floor. She laid on her back, pulled her lover into her pussy by his erect cock, and stuffed it into her pussy. Without formality, the guy began pushing in and out of April in long slow strokes. Leaning forward, he licked at April's big tits as they jiggled on her chest.

Candace stood and took a few steps squatting over her daughter, saying "I have something for you, sweetie!" then lowered her dripping pussy to her mouth. A little startled by her mother's boldness, she quickly recovered and began to eat out the combined juices of her mother's recent loving. As she licked and sucked, her lover became even more excited at the lesbian sex he was witnessing and fucked April faster.

Candace's lover recovered quickly too, watching the women as his buddy fucked the younger of the two. Feeling left out, he looked for an opening, which turned out to be Candace's waiting mouth. She pulled his average size cock to her mouth and licked him clean before taking him down her throat like he'd seen April do earlier. There was a lot of noise as flesh slapped against flesh, sucking and squishing sounds followed by moans and then screams of passion as everyone came within seconds of each other, panting and sweating.

After a few drinks, they all were ready to go again as Candace and April switched partners.

~~~

John left the Peterson's behind. They knew what they needed to do and didn't dare waste a moment, Jim was already on the phone while Susan packed. They'd make their flight, but had a lot of work to do in the meantime.

"Johnny, I didn't want to bother you, but your phone has been blowing up. There are urgent messages from Elizabeth." Dr. Smith said to his son from the ether limbo of the Ring of Power. John retrieved his phone and walked invisibly through the corridor of the hotel to the elevator.

"Thanks Dad, scan the thought for everyone in range, see what you can find while I call Elizabeth."

"John," Elizabeth said excitedly into the phone. I was beginning to get worried. Is everything alright?"

John responded by telling her where he was and how he'd been preoccupied. Elizabeth in turn told him what she'd learned and feared. John approved of her decision to continue the mission and that he'd be there as soon as he wrapped things up in Florida.

~~~

Betty Sue began to enthusiastically lick and eat Jacquelyn's pussy. Before long, Jacquelyn began to squirm as her first orgasm was pulled from her. She held Betty Sue's head between her legs as she worked her pussy up and down over the woman's face. Jacquelyn screamed lustfully just as she heard similar sounds coming from the bedroom.

Jacquelyn couldn't quite explain it; maybe it was the power, maybe it was having bested Betty Sue, but whatever it was she hadn't cum so hard or completely since her last time with her stepson John. It had been a long time and she'd forgotten that he was her stepson, even if his father had died and she'd not met him until long afterwards.

Betty Sue was whimpering and gently slapping the shapely ass on her face; Jacquelyn had forgotten she had trapped her new toy between her thighs, unable to breathe. She loosened her grip and Betty Sue gasped, taking in the much-needed oxygen.

"Good job slut. You may just survive the night after all." She pulled Betty Sue up, turned her on her back and sat on her chest, knees on the floor on either side. "Sounds like Jenny and Vicky didn't wait for us to sort out our differences. Perhaps you'd better go tell them who's in charge now. I'll be there shortly and I expect a warm welcome if you know what I mean."

"Yes, mistress," Betty Sue said, still out of breath but eager to please. Getting to her feet, she pivoted quickly, shaking her tits and ass as she trotted off to the bedroom.

Jacquelyn couldn't believe what she'd done and laughed to herself as she rose slowly on wobbly legs. "I'd forgotten how much fun it was to be the 'HBIC' (head bitch in charge), she giggled again. "John was right not to return full use of my powers; this is too easy to get used to, like slipping into a comfortable shoe."

As Jacquelyn casually strolled into the room, the women jumped together, standing side by side naked, flesh jiggling loosely as if being inspected by a superior officer. A smile crossed Jacquelyn's face. "The girls look good for their age", she thought, "but they could do better. With a little more attention to a physical fitness regimen, a little punishment and reward, yes. That would be perfect."

"Girls," she announced, pacing back and forth, "I am proud. Looking at how well you've maintained yourselves makes me very pleased. You've turned the heads of every group of males in the club, except one. I'm talking about the eighteen to twenty-five year olds." She paused for affect. "But that's something we can remedy if we put our minds to it." She reached down to Jenny and squeezed the little fat that collected near her navel, "This needs to go." She let go and before Jenny could react, she shoved her index and middle fingers into Jenny's damp pussy, palms up, and lifted. The affect had the surprised woman on her toes as Jacquelyn rubbed her thumb on her already sensitive clit. She pulled her forward and leaned in. "Is that going to be a problem?"

"No mistress," Jenny said as the thumb played with her, bringing her arousal up several notches.

"Good," Jacquelyn said as she pulled her wet fingers out of Jenny before holding them up and rubbing index finger against thumb. She held them out and Jenny licked them clean while the other two women watched and sighed, looking forward to their turn.

"You will all hire a personal trainer and with proper diet and exercise we could easily be ready in six weeks."

"Mistress," Jenny timidly spoke, "Ready for what?"

"Why the annual club tennis tournament, of course." She said as she moved over to inspect Vicky. Vicky was a little shorter than Jenny and had large tits, D cups. She too had a little bit of a paunch, but it was easily missed due to size of her breasts, which were just beginning to sag a bit. Jacquelyn grabbed the left tit just above the areole and squeezed. Vicky's reaction was immediate; her nipples hardened. Jacquelyn grabbed the other tit and did the same. Vicky's breasts were hardwired to her pussy and clit; she was beginning to cream. Jacquelyn could see it in Vicky's eyes as they glazed over. "She was such an easy slut", she thought.

Jacquelyn looked at Betty Sue and said, "There have been some changes to our little group, Betty Sue has abdicated to me, so she is at the bottom of the totem pole. You two need to find out which of you will fill the other two positions. I propose a lick off. First one to get their pussy off wins the number two position. Vicky you get to lick my pussy and Jenny you get Betty Sue's.

Jacquelyn and Betty Sue took their positions on the bed with their legs spread wide, crossing each other at the ankles as Vicky and Jenny took their positions. Jacquelyn looked at the two women and said, "On your mark, get set...go!"