A Gift From His Father Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan was surprised at the number of hot girls that were lesbians. He managed not to gawk at a pair that were kissing in the foyer. He really shouldn't have been surprised. It was the bay area after all. But that hardly seemed fair to him. The gay guys were a little harder for him to spot, but there were a few he noticed. Looking around, everyone seemed to be feeling good and enjoying themselves. Light rock was softly playing; the butler guy made sure that there was plenty to drink and food to snack on. It could be better, though, he thought. It would be better if everyone were to lose their inhibitions and shed their clothes. If everyone was naked he could see what the hot lesbians looked like, compare himself with the other guys, and everyone would have a better time.

As if on cue, everyone started to undress. It was subtle. They continued to engage each other as normal as they shrugged off their clothes, folding them neatly and setting them down out of the way along with their shoes. Evan was amazed. He didn't order anyone to do anything, he was sort of day dreaming or wishing.

It wasn't long before he could see all the shaved pussies and naked breasts his heart desired. He was correct; the hot lesbian girls had smoking hot bodies. He simply drank in the scene for a moment before Gina asked if he was going to get naked too.

The guys weren't immune to the nudity surrounding them. Many had impressive cocks and all were growing hard and stiff quickly. As Evan folded his clothes like the others and stuffed them into a corner out of the way, he couldn't help but notice the interesting variety of tattoos some of the guests had strategically placed so only their lovers would see them.

As Chance placed his clothes out of the way, compelled like the others but understanding what was going on, a lovely blonde with amazing tits jiggled towards him, staring at the huge cock swinging between his legs.

"Damn Chance, I forgot how large you are. I see you weren't able to resist the urge to shed your clothing too."

"Dennis? I thought you'd be here. I guess I expected you to become Denise, the woman you were changed into for so long. Not bad. Nice rack!"

"Thank you, I worked hard on these. It wasn't easy to do...but...do you feel that?"

Evan was becoming more aroused by the scene he had inadvertently created, but the naked women shouldn't be casually sitting and talking, he thought. That was wrong. They should be having sex with as many people as they could. "Yes! This should become an orgy," he said to himself and immediately he felt the sexual tension in the room spike, his diamond picking up the surge of intensifying sexual energy.

"In fact, the lesbians should abandon being lesbians, at least for the time being. They should become bisexual," he thought as he began to embrace his new power. "It's hot watching two chicks get off on one another, but they must be willing and encouraging the guys join in."

"Evan, you don't mind do you, but I see a hot looking guy over there looking me over, you don't mind if I catch up with you later, do you?" Gina asked, knowing that it would be fine, but for reasons she couldn't understand, she needed his approval.

Evan didn't answer. "Maybe everyone should be bisexual? That would be hot." He watched the change as both men and women began to engage others. He saw a straight guy fall to his knees as he began to fondle a large cock of another man who had earlier been making out with a really hot chick he thought he'd like to fuck.

"Or perhaps that pixy redhead...I've never been with a redhead..." Gina thought as she began walking across the floor.

Evan rescinded the mental command. "Naw, that just doesn't feel right. Maybe another time? But if all the women here tonight were bisexual, that would be something to behold."

The two straight guys froze, and the one who was about to taste his first dick ever dropped it. It was so hard it didn't do anything but bounce, almost hitting the man in the face.

"I don't know what I was thinking," said the guy on the floor.

Equally relieved, the owner of the impressive cock said, "No problem, for a moment there I thought it was a good idea too. In fact, I was thinking of shoving it up your ass. Boy, I am glad that passed. Just then, a couple of brunettes with impressive measurements walked up. The nearest one took the neglected cock, and without any hesitation took it into her mouth and began deep throating it. The other pulled the kneeling man to her bald pussy and asked if he knew what to do. It didn't take but a moment to discover that he was quite good at eating pussy.

Dennis in his female form wasn't immune to the effects of Evan's mental control of the party. He found himself pulling Chance by the hand to the couch, and was just about ready to impale himself on the massive cock now pointing at the ceiling. Then his mind cleared. Although he appeared in the form of a woman, not since John had liberated him had he considered sex with men, regardless of his physical form.

"Too big for you, honey?" said a slightly plump twenty-something. Although she was a little overweight, she had massive tits that jiggled wildly as she walked. "I like 'em big, do you mind sweetie?

"No, be my guest," Dennis/Denise said almost too quickly.

"There's a lot to go around. We could share, or if you are into pussy perhaps you could take the edge off while I get this cock ready to ride."

Despite his training and skills, Dennis/Denise felt compelled to oblige. He was currently a female and subject to Evan's wishes that the women present be bisexual.

Gina and the redhead kissed as they found a comfortable spot on the floor, then curled into a classic sixty-nine. It was the redhead's first time tasting pussy and she was making up for lost time.

Evan found a skinny coffee colored black woman with big tits and short Halle Berry hairstyle. She was a lesbian, but not today. It had been over three years since she'd been fucked with a real live cock and she seemed to have really missed it.

Everyone was paired or in groups of three. The butler had two young co-eds, one bouncing on his surprisingly thick cock while the other squatted over his face as she played with the little pierced nipples of the first.

This went on for about an hour, then everyone shifted partners as if by command and it began all over again.

The butler stopped fucking long enough to pass out towels to all the guests before he bent his employer's daughter over the kitchen table and came deep in her rectum.

When Chance and Dennis/Denise passed each other as they sought new partners, they realized that it was Evan's wish that every combination be fulfilled, which meant that sooner or later they would be fucking each other. They were to remain undercover and observe. Those were their orders, but they were also now victims of Evan's control. They realized now why John wanted the boy watched; he was powerful.

The stamina that all the men exhibited was amazing. Most had come four or five times and were still going. Chance of course wasn't nearly close to his limit and Evan didn't know if he had one. Almost every combination had been tried. But it wasn't forced, people were lounging having drinks, eating a snack or two while open sex acts were being performed everywhere they looked. Two guys might be talking about how their local sports team was performing while one or both were getting a blowjob.

Dennis/Denise found herself being fucked from behind while eating a pussy as its owner tried to discuss a class she was taking.

It was certainly the best party any had ever attended. It was getting very late and Evan observed all the guests were slowing down. His sexual appetite sated for the moment, he allowed the guests to leave as they were ready, each one realizing what they'd done and each secretly hoping to repeat the experience again soon.

As Sue finished blowing the butler and their hostess sucked the last bit of man juice from her overworked pussy, Chance and Dennis/Denise made their exit, both relieved their combination didn't come around. Dennis/Denise admitted that it had taken a lot of work with a therapist to get psychologically past his prior ordeal; he didn't want to repeat it.

"I think I understand why John wanted this guy watched. I think that he's only getting started. He's very powerful, I don't know if either of us could have stopped him if we had wanted to," Dennis said as he morphed back into his Asian male persona.

Chance transformed back into the seven-foot giant and replied confidently, "I could have stopped him, but the place would have needed a little renovation afterwards," recalling his epic battle with John when they first met.

"Well, looks like we closed down the place," Evan announced as the butler, still naked, picked up around the house. He was left with Sue and their hostess fondling, licking, and sucking. "Great party, you must invite us back. Maybe we could do this again."

The poor girl smiled and nodded. She didn't know how she was going to explain any of this to anyone as her and the butler's eyes met.

~~~

Candace and April's lovers were just about spent; they were recovering while sipping their beers. April was sitting near her mother, the two giggling as the men recovered. April whispered something to her mother who nodded and she replied that it was possible and would perhaps be a good finale for the evening.

Candace rolled over between the guys, who looked like they could go one more round, and announced that April wanted to be DP'd. Candace added that she'd never done one before and was hoping they might oblige her. April smiled and blushed, a little embarrassed, turning her face and tits a deep crimson, sparking a chuckle from one of the guys. The other had a mouthful of Candace's left tit and was delightfully crewing on her ripe nipple; she let a small amount of her special milk flow into his mouth. He didn't seem to notice.

Candace took charge, playfully prying her tit from her lover's mouth. She laid him on his back; since his cock was the larger of the two, he'd get April's pussy. She gave it a few loving strokes, though it wasn't necessary as he was already hard from sucking on her tit, and now aware of the pleasant taste in his mouth. Before he could question it, he obediently responded to Candace's instructions.

She applied a generous amount of lube to April's rectum, using her finger to prepare the virgin hole. Using one, then two fingers, she toyed with her daughter's anus, making sure it was loose enough.

"I think we are ready now, April," she said, still massaging her daughter's asshole.

April gave a nervous giggle and then a moan. "Mmmm... I think you're right."

April lowered herself on to the cock she'd been stroking, guiding it into her pussy and enjoying the sensation of a hard cock entering her tight folds.

As she was sliding down the pole, her mother was preparing the other smaller cock, using plenty of lube. When he was ready, he straddled the two, lined up his cock with April's brown starfish, and began to slowly push forward. April had to lean a long way forward to make enough room, which was fine with her as she felt her breasts being licked and played with, which distracted her from the minor pain of entry. She was panting as she relaxed as the second cock filled her completely. It was a tight fit. Once she felt his balls against her asshole, she knew he was in completely.

"Mmmm... no one move, for just a minute, please," April pleaded. "Let me catch my breath."

"Are you okay, honey?" Candace asked. "I know how difficult it was the first time."

"Ahhh... okay. I am ready. How do we do this?"

"Well, you have to anchor yourself to a single spot and let the guys get going. After a while you'll catch the rhythms, and then the real fun begins," Candace told the novice. Looking at the two studs, she said, "You don't cum until you're told it is okay to cum." Both knew that they wouldn't. April was filled with both cocks, her tits hanging down, nipples ripe for licking. Candace would be focusing on them. "When you're ready Honey, say the word," her mother said.

"Okay, let's do this," April said and the two cocks began to move.

It was weird at first but it didn't take long for them to find a rhythm. April was panting as she worked to stay on both cocks; it felt like there was no separation and she was just one big pussy, big enough for two cocks to fuck her.

Her mother looked on, then caressed her, and finally, found the nearest tit and began to lick. That seemed to set her off, and she screeched as the two cocks continued to piston in and out of her orifices.

"Oh...oh...oh my Gawd!" April shuddered and screamed. It was like being on a roller coaster going up and down with the final drop just moments away. Finally, the biggest climax hit and she went from a soprano to an alto and gripped the two cocks as hard as she could. Knowing the time was right, she told the men they could release. When they came, April came again and then fell forward on the chest of the man below her.

After what seemed like minutes, the two cocks slowly began to contract, and slid out from April's well-fucked holes. Her mother helped her up onto her wobbly legs and she headed off to the bathroom to clean up.

When she returned, the guys still hadn't dressed and she knew they were in no shape for more. She looked at her mother and then back to the guys.

"It's a long drive back to the hotel. You wouldn't be up for a little cuddling and then some breakfast," the first guy said and the other guy confirmed. "I make an outstanding omelet."

"Sorry guys, but no. I'm beat." April said.

"Then perhaps we could get together again," the first guy said. "We don't have to do this again, but it sure would be fun," he looked at Candace and back to April.

"No, I don't think so. It was fun but this was a one-time thing. It was good, both of you, but it's time for you to go."

Candace figured it was time for her to intercede. "Thanks guys. But she's right, it is time to go."

The guys pulled on their clothes, crestfallen, as April gathered her clothing, looking like a picture from a men's magazine as she sashayed about the room jiggling temptingly.

Candace heard the two talking and saying they'd be back; after all, they knew where the girls lived. She had already planned to wipe their memory of the night. They were dressed and reluctantly ready to depart.

"Guys, thanks again for a great time," Candace said. "Once you're in your car, you won't be able to remember our faces, names, or this address. As you leave the neighborhood, you won't even remember in what part of town you were. You will remember that it was a wild night and you had incredible sex with two very enthusiastic women. And it will long be the standard by which you measure all other sex-a-thons."

With that said, the guys smiled, said good-bye, and walked slowly out the door to their car and were gone.

"Thanks mom," April said as they climbed the stairs together, carrying their shoes and clothing. "That was incredible. I think I'm going to sleep for a week." The two kissed and then headed off to their respective bedrooms.

~~~

Inside the Ring of Power in what he liked to call the control room, Dr. Smith labored using the tools that his predecessor had left him. Rocky was a genius. Despite not having a physical body and real knowledge of computer technology, he had created computers in this place that rivaled anything in the real world and anything Dr. Smith could have imagined. It drew from John's senses and everything that it could draw from "the cloud" without really being connected to it. Here he was, typing away, looking at his several monitors as the walls of the control room were filled with images of naked women and body parts of all John's recent adventures. Close-ups with breasts or a liquid pussy filled the entire wall.

Still Dr. Smith concentrated, ignoring the bigger than life images. He picked up some interesting tachyon waves, waves he was able to track back to their origin. He didn't like what he saw. It was still inconclusive. He needed more data. Perhaps when John made his move on TransUnion he'd find the missing piece or confirm his hypothesis.

He looked up at the wall in front of him. There was his son's giant tongue licking and pulling on Elizabeth's clitoris. "Zoom out," he said. The camera slowly began to pull back until he could see all of the body of the beautiful black woman writhing on the bed under John's ministrations. Had he possessed one, his cock would have been hard and pointing to ceiling, but he didn't really have a body, despite what he perceived around him.

Ascension was his goal. It was his sole motivation. It would take him a long time, but if Rocky could do it, then so could he. Dr. Smith started by mentally removing his cock. It didn't exist. It served no purpose here, but to be a distraction, so he just imagined himself without it. It helped to simplify things.

Nevertheless, he still had to admire the female form. "Zoom in on breasts," he thought and the images of Elizabeth's perfect quivering breasts filled the screen. She shuddered through yet another orgasm that her master had coaxed out her. Her nipples were hard, standing out a quarter inch, begging to be sucked and pulled on. He toyed with the idea of turning the sound on, but he still had a lot of work to do. He didn't know John's timeline, and he had to be ready. He bent back down over his keyboard as new inspiration seized him.

~~~

She was reduced to a panting, wet jiggling pile of quivering nerves. Her master had fucked her as if he hadn't since their first meeting, before their bonding. And it was glorious. Elizabeth had been around for well over a hundred years and had had several masters, but John Smith was the youngest and the most creative of them all. Although through the bonding she'd come to love each of her masters, he was something special and she knew it.

As she laid catching her breath, aftershock of the massive orgasm still reverberating through her body, she watched his colossal cock swaying from his groin and was compelled to crawl to him, caress it, lick it, and swallow it once again. Butterscotch was the only way to describe the addicting taste; she couldn't get enough and the combination of their juices just made his so much sharper on her tongue. When he came, all she could think of how good it would taste and all her senses felt alive as she came too. She orgasmed from blowing her master.

John caressed her face as she regained consciousness again. They'd been at it for three or four hours. He was hungry. She looked up into his blue grey eyes, realized that she'd blacked out and became embarrassed. She tried to rise, but he kept her still and asked if she was hungry. She nodded. It was around three in the morning. There was a diner nearby; it would be a pleasant walk.

Both needed to shower and the suite had a very nice one. They washed and played, squeezing and sucking for a time before dressing and leaving for the diner.

"We're going on the offensive at about 0830 hours," John said. "If things go well we'll hit the other two immediately afterwards, assuming they are all constructed similarly. Have all our people evacuated?"

"Everyone received their orders yesterday and were to confirm...," she said checking her iPhone 6 Plus for text messages. "Everyone is out," Elizabeth confirmed as she scrolled through her phone. "The surveillance teams in the other two sites reported things appear to be very similar and have attached floor plans," she typed a few keys, "I have sent it to your phone."

"I have it Johnny," Dr. Smith confirmed.

~~~

Dr. Smith analyzed the data; something seemed to stick out for him, a pattern that he'd seen before. He looked through his meticulous files and saw the pattern he'd been looking for. He double-checked; there was no denying it. The layout of the facility reminded him of something very old. It was as if the layout was modular and had patterns much like speech. He searched his database for a similar pattern and found it. The language it most closely resembled was Arabic. This may be the breakthrough they'd been waiting for. If he could figure out the dialect, he might be able to determine the country, and perhaps a location. He may have found the last two rings and their masters.