A Gift From His Father Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

"Hey you!"

"Hey you, yourself! I was wondering when you'd call. I was getting worried," April said in her sweet voice that never ceased to make John melt.

"Everything is fine, but I'm getting ready to go into battle. Just needed to hear your voice before I go." John said, unintentionally worrying his fiancée.

"Be safe. Who are you taking with you?" She was praying that he didn't go in alone. It wasn't that he couldn't handle it, just that it was safer with backup and he was less likely do anything he'd regret.

"Elizabeth will have my back."

"Excellent choice," she replied. "I can't think of anyone better."

"Look, what's the budget on the homeless shelter?"

"I dunno," April said. If I'd have to guess, I'd say 1.5."

"Okay. Double it. You'll have authorization documents on your desk in ten minutes."

"Now you are really worrying me," she said.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine. It's just something I've wanted to do for a while. What about the skate park?"

"Johnny?"

"Double it too," he said, not waiting for her to reply. "Got to go. I love you and will see you tonight. Looking forward to the new tricks you've learned."

"What? Have you been spying on me John Smith?"

"See you tonight, kisses."

"Love you too, sweetie. Be safe."

~~~

Everything went black for a time; it was difficult to maintain her cloak of invisibility while they were teleporting, but it was essential that she remain hidden if she were to provide the proper backup in the event that things didn't go as planned. When they arrived, she quickly moved away from John as he appeared from nowhere and moved about the hidden facility, unnoticed for the time being.

"Six cameras, corners and mid wall," Elizabeth called to John telepathically.

"Got 'em," Dr. Smith said and created a visual loop of the area from moments before their arrival.

Surveying the room, John saw rows of small cubicles with low dividers staffed by about fifteen clerks, male and female, working at their computer screens. A large wall monitor dominated the room. It was unusual to see vaulted ceilings in an office building. A large meeting room and another suite of offices were recessed on the second floor. The nearby offices were busy as managers were talking with their subordinates as the morning shift was in full swing. John picked up a paper file and moved throughout the facility, still unnoticed.

Elizabeth arrived at the alarm box, looked it over quickly, and relayed what she saw back to John and unknowingly to Dr. Smith who quickly disabled the alarm system, and secured the door. No one would be able to enter or leave.

Making his routine rounds about the secure facility, one of the guards noticed that John didn't have his security badge visible.

"Hey, where's your security badge? You know you're supposed to display it. You must be new," the guard said and waited for him to reply.

Knowing that everything was in place, John smiled and said to the big burly security person, "I seem to have forgotten it. But it seems that you have forgotten something too."

"What? What are you talking about," the guard replied, then began to consider that he might have stumbled onto a threat. He took a more aggressive stance.

"Sir," he said more professionally, "where is your security badge?"

"I have a better question," John said. "Where's your uniform?

The security guard suddenly found himself standing in front of the stranger completely naked. "What the..."

He wasn't the least bit attractive without his clothes and he lost much of his bravado. It was enough for people to notice and they began to approach while others watched the curious sight from their desks. As another security person rushed to his aid, the stunned and naked guard began to recover somewhat and asked again, this time completing his thought.

"What the hell did you do with my clothes?"

"I simply removed them," John said patiently, "as I did with everyone else's."

There was a pause and he watched people from all around the facility one by one suddenly struck completely naked. His eyes lingered as he watched a particularly attractive and well-endowed woman suddenly lose her clothing. There were screams of surprise as suddenly everyone but John was naked.

Women tried in vain to cover themselves as most of the men ogled them, displaying mostly small but thickening cocks. There were a few impressive ones from the most unlikely characters. A few women noticed and stared as they attempted to hide themselves.

After a few moments, everyone realized that this had indeed occurred; they were naked and in public. The shock of being suddenly stripped naked abated, and they watched as those in charge sheepishly approached the only one still dressed.

Two people emerged from the naked group and approached John. The director of the secret facility was a tall, skinny, balding man with a potbelly, which did a good job of hiding his small cock in a nest of blonde hair. His deputy was a small, shy, chubby, blonde woman with tiny tits, a large butt, and a wild mess of black hair covering her pussy. The pair reluctantly advanced, flanked by the remaining security team.

"What, what do you want?" the director stuttered as he adjusted his voice, trying to hide the fear he felt.

"Well," John said, "I know how horny you all are, and I don't want to interrupt your orgy. After all, you are all naked and ready to fuck each other's brains out. But I require some data. If you help me, I could then be on my way and let you all return to what looks like an epic sex party. It won't take long, with your help."

Everyone seemed to hear John, but only certain words came through. "You are all naked and horny. I interrupted your orgy. I will leave you to your sex party if you can help me find some data."

The director spoke with much more confidence, a smile on his face as he looked at his assistant lustfully, then back at John. "What do you need?" He walked toward the nearest station and sat down.

"Are you sure," John asked. "I know you can't begin fucking each other until I get my data. There are so many erect cocks, hard stiff nipples, and wet pussies. Can't you just smell them? Alone, this may take a while." John explained that he wanted all the personal data destroyed. Everything except data that pertained to legitimate creditworthiness. In addition, everyone with poor credit got a fifty-point jump in his or her score.

The director smiled, knowing that what John has asked him to do wouldn't take very long and then he could fuck his assistant director and later his secretary. He issued orders to his team, assigning them specific tasks best suited to their skills. "Come on people, once this is done we can get on with our orgy."

People ran to their workstations, asses and tits jiggling, and cocks swinging, never more eager to work on their new assignments. Within an hour, the tasks were complete. John had the director install a small worm into the mainframe, one that he had Mike created. It would lay dormant until needed.

With all of their assignments finished, they gathered in the center of the facility, anticipating the beginning of the orgy. People were no longer shy; they looked at each other boldly, some stroking cocks or pulling on nipples; a few women were even fingering themselves slowly in anticipation. John checked to see that his instructions had been carried out and Dr. Smith confirmed it. Then he announced to the assembly, "You have all done amazing work and are to be congratulated." Everyone cheered. He looked at the director, "With your permission, I think your orgy should commence. By the way, you will not remember me, or my being here, but this is something you may want to repeat, perhaps making it an annual event. So, enjoy yourselves."

With that being said, everyone turned, looked for a partner, and began pairing off or got into a group. Shy people surprised others with their boldness, taking cocks in their hands and/or mouths. The gays and lesbians outed themselves by choosing their lovers. The director spread his chubby assistant director across the nearest desk, then pulled her stomach out of the way and feasted on her hairy pussy. Meanwhile, she rested her feet on his back and sucked on a large black cock. She congratulated herself for being able to take it into her greedy mouth.

Elizabeth moved unseen through the orgy, whispering suggestions to the participants, "I'll bet she likes it up her ass. Start with a finger." Alternatively, she'd coach a newly outed bisexual woman, "Do what you like, she'll love it."

Regardless of marriage vows or long-term relationships, everyone felt compelled to participate and eagerly did so. John looked around the room; everyone was busy. He called to Elizabeth telepathically that it was time to leave. It was time to attack the other two credit bureaus. If his intel was good, they should be able to use the same tactics. Having Elizabeth to watch his back was a good call, he realized. Fortified by the newly released sexual energy all around him, he and Elizabeth reluctantly dematerialized, leaving the employees to fuck and suck until they tired. They would find their clothes in their cubicles or offices, folded neatly. There was a small chance that their escapades would go unnoticed.

John and Elizabeth were successful in the other two credit bureaus. John was amazed at the number of closeted gay and lesbian people, or perhaps they were just bisexual and the opportunity brought those desires to the surface.

His only regret was not being able to stick around and join the fun. As a result, he decided that it was time to have everyone back to his mansion. He didn't want a huge affair. Instead, he'd have all his agents come by at some time over the span of a week. He was due some down time, after all.

He still needed to deal with Jim and Susan Petersen; they had forty-eight hours remaining. However, he still wasn't any closer to learning who had the remaining two rings. He pondered for a few moments. No one would ever find the two rings he had confiscated. He kept them locked in a dimensional safe of his own creation. Only someone with his power would be able to open it, but they'd still have to find it. Although technically it was in his home, the safe moved periodically. Therefore, it was never in the same place for more than six hours. Only he was able to find it or call it to him, should he so desire.

He thought some more as he left Elizabeth and began to head for home and April. What would he do with the rings, assuming he was successful in collecting all four? He thought about giving one of them to April. But did he really want that for her? She seemed to have no desire for power or responsibility.

Perhaps Elizabeth deserved a ring. Or maybe Candace. He laughed to himself. No, Candace couldn't be trusted with that much power.

"Johnny, sorry to interrupt you, but I may have located the other two rings..." he paused. He didn't like what he had to say. "They are in the Middle East...Dubai to be precise."

(To be continued)