A Gift From His Father Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both lunged into their respective pussy and began.

~~~

Gina and Sue returned to the campus excited to show Evan their new accessories, but were delayed by friends they saw along the way who were wondering why they hadn't seen them in classes that day. Both girls blushed and made up excuses while picking up notes from the missed classes. They decided to get something to eat, knowing that their master would be horny and would have nothing for them to eat. They agreed to bring him back a combo meal, sandwich, chips, and a soda. It was while they were eating that they learned from one of their friends of a party that was happening that night. It was supposed to be at the home of one of their upper class classmates, a rich girl who lived just off campus and whose parents were out of town.

Evan was working on his first ever history paper; he had never liked history. Having to learn all those dates and places just made his head hurt. There was so much reading to do, too. He'd have to read half his textbook just to have an outline for his paper, then he was expected to seek as many as ten outside sources to support his topic. This was a lot of work, but if he was going to make this education thing work he'd have to actually lean how to do this stuff or he'd have to forget about fucking all the girls he was going to meet here on campus, mind control or not.

The knock at the door startled Evan; he had been so into his research that he'd blocked out everything else. He crossed the room to open the door and in bounced Gina and Sue.

"We brought you back something to eat, figuring that you'd be hungry," Gina said as she handed Evan the plastic Subway bag and soda, and kissed him for a minute and then let Sue in who kissed him a little while longer.

"Thanks for thinking of me," Evan said as he sat at his desk and pulled the sandwich and chips out. He was hungry.

"Thinking of you, sweetie? About all we do these days is think about you, right Gina?" Sue said as she began undressing. "We can't wait to show you our newest accessories."

As soon as she pulled off her bra, her small tits stood out proudly, their pierced nipples with golden barbells were hard and looking for attention. She moved from left to right, hoping that Evan would see the right one holding a dangling charm. Meanwhile, Gina quickly stripped, pulling off her shirt and bra over her head and letting her lovely large tits bounce free on her chest, one then the other, the way only larger-breasted girls could do. She quickly pulled down her thong and opened her legs, revealing the blue butterfly tattoo high on her left thigh. Her pussy was almost bubbling in anticipation of Evan's approval.

"Hey! I like what you've done girls. Why don't you two model them for me, and feel free to play and investigate each other's bodies a bit while I finish my snack."

Sue and Gina smiled at each other and met in front of Evan. Gina did her Vanna White impersonation, introducing Evan to Gina's new piercings and pulling on them just a little bit, eliciting a small cry of pain from Sue as they had only just been installed that morning and still hurt a little.

"You get points for creativity for the 'E' charm," Evan said to Sue, who puffed up with pride.

Then they traded places and Sue helped to display Gina's tattoo, then played with her nearby pussy. Before long, Sue had her tongue in Gina's pussy, working around and all over as the two slowly reclined on the floor. Evan was leisurely eating his sandwich and chips, enjoying watching the two girls perform, the former heterosexual and the other bisexual swing into a sixty-nine, which they'd never have imagined a week ago. He wondered what they were thinking and how they rationalized their behavior. Moreover, he wondered what else he could make them do.

They were both getting good at the other's pussy because they were soon moaning loudly, pushing fingers into each other and panting. The squishy noises and the sounds of lapping grew louder as the pair almost in unison pulled up and shrieked with delight. They continued to finger each other until they couldn't take it anymore and laid quietly enjoying the afterglow.

Evan had finished eating and pulled his chair over, looking at the two as they recovered.

"Gina," he asked. "Before Sue, have you ever enjoyed sex with another woman?"

"Oh, heavens no," she said. "What gives you that impression? We're just good friends, Sue and me."

"Well, you are resting your head on the inside of Gina's thigh and have her pussy juice all over your face. I just thought that maybe you were just a little bit more than friends."

Gina thought about it for a minute and said, "You do have a point, I guess that we are more than friends. Perhaps we are now gay lovers?" Her face betrayed her thoughts; she wasn't happy with that scenario.

"Oh?" Evan said. "I just thought that maybe you were bisexual. There's a lot of people like that these days."

Gina smiled and thought. "That was it. She wasn't a lesbian. She was just bisexual."

"No you're right Evan. I am bi. I've always been curious; I guess now I know." She giggled.

"So, Gina why did you decide to act on those feelings and do it in front of me? Not that I am complaining, in fact I am honored." Evan asked.

"I don't know, it just felt right," Gina said, her face scrunched up as she tried to rationalize her behavior before giving up and simply accepting the fact as no big deal.

Sue got up lazily and stretched. She saw that Evan hadn't yet finished his paper. "Looks like you're having trouble with your history paper. American History was one of my best subjects. Do you mind if I make some corrections?"

Evan's eyes opened wide. He hadn't thought of using his girls to help him stay current in his classes. "Sure, be my guest, and if you don't like what I have there, feel free to rewrite the entire paper."

Sue sat down in the chair, looked at what Evan had written, and frowned. She was about to say something, but just created a new Word document and began to type.

"Gina, while Sue helps her master pass American History, why don't you tell me what classes you can help me with. While you're doing that, bend over the bed and let me fuck that ass of yours," Evan ordered her, but to Sue's ears it came out as a sweet request for help.

Gina began rattling off a list of classes that she excelled in, only stopping to sigh as Evan shoved his cock into her pussy while he prepared her ass, fingering it and telling her to relax. When his cock was sufficiently lubed, he positioned it at her brown hole, hesitated, and asked if she'd ever been fucked there. She admitted with a tremble of fear that she hadn't, and was concerned, having heard that it would hurt. He calmed her and told her that she'd love it and it would make her cum. Gina felt better about it, and before she could continue the list of her classes, Evan shoved his big cock into her and began fucking.

Gina cried out, more in surprise than in pain, and to her surprise, she did like it. She felt so full; the feeling was hard to describe but soon she was feeling a warm glow spreading out throughout her body. Her left hand seemed to have found her clit on its own and she was playing with herself as Evan fucked her in the ass for the first time. It didn't take long for them to build up a good rhythm and soon Gina forgot about everything but her pleasure, which was indescribable. She came screaming twice before Evan exploded into her now loose anus.

"Oh my God," Gina screamed, panting and covered in sweat. "I never imagined that anal would feel so good."

Sue was siting and typing furiously into Evan's computer, oblivious to their fucking. She had to rewrite the entire paper and was concentrating of remembering the references from a previous paper she had written. Evan wanted to fuck her, but getting his paper finished was more important.

Gina was cleaning up his cock and doing a god job of it, unconcerned that it had just been in her ass, although it did taste different. She was enthusiastically working his cock in an out of her mouth, but noticed that his interest seemed to have waned. She pulled the large cock from her mouth and asked. "Master," she didn't remember when it felt so natural and right to call him master, but sensed that he wanted that, and it felt good to know her place, "have I displeased you?"

"No, Gina. You're a good little fuck toy, I am just bored. I was hoping to meet more people, but since I have been here, I've only gotten to meet you and Sue. I wish there were a party or somewhere I could meet more people. Classes are hard to meet people."

"I know what you mean, Master. Wait a minute. There's a party tonight, one of our friends told Sue and me about just before we came here. I didn't think you'd want to go to a party, but it is just off campus and our friend said that her parents would be out of town."

~~~

Elizabeth waited for John at the coffee shop across the street from her office at the credit bureau. When he arrived, she had to fight her natural instinct to pull him close and kiss him while shamelessly rubbing her body over him. Instead, she extended her hand for him to shake. He grabbed it with both hands, and using his left, rubbed her forearm back and forth gently. She felt the rubbing on her pussy and mons causing her to smile at the unexpected gesture from her master. The effect of her master's presence on her and most of his senior agents had grown; just being in the same room with him made their pussies wet and it was hard to concentrate on anything else.

To those observing, it appeared to be a normal casual meeting between two friends. John considered that there may be some surveillance in the shop but didn't worry about that; his father Dr. Zachary Smith took care of it from his prison within the Ring of Power. His scans revealed a few devices that he quickly and easily rendered useless. They would observe things as normal and see the booth where John and Elizabeth sat as being unoccupied. John took the added precaution of enclosing them in a bubble of secrecy that distorted their facial features from the casual observer and prevented their conversation being overheard.

"I miss having you all to myself like this, Master," Elizabeth said as she sipped her green tea and opened another button of her blouse, revealing enough cleavage to make a monk drool.

"Don't worry my dear, we will be sharing more intimate moments soon enough, but first tell me in more detail what you observed in the secret control room," John asked as his gaze dropped to Elizabeth's proud breasts as her nipples hardened as the thought of sex with him.

She repeated her story with slightly more detail, but could see that he wanted more and she shrugged, "I wish I could tell you more, but that's all I remember."

"What about that photographic memory of yours?" John asked.

Surprised, Elizabeth asked, "What photographic...oh that photographic memory." She smiled as she realized her newest gift. It was more than a photographic memory; it was total recall.

She spent the next twenty minutes going over every detail of what she'd observed as her master hung on her every word. His total attention to her had her pussy dripping. She couldn't wait for him to ask her to suck his cock or for him to take her there in the coffee shop.

But John was all business for the time being. "I want you to pull all our people out except George. He's high enough in the organization to be above suspicion; he'll be our ears. The rest are done. Send them home. We will infiltrate the facility in two days, once all our people are gone.

He looked at her as if she were a meal for him to consume. "In the meantime, let's go back to my suite. You are due for some rewards of the sexual nature."

As they walked past the Raffaello Hotel admiring the charm of the older hotels, John had an idea. He walked up to a shabbily dressed homeless man and told him that he was staying in the Raffaello for the next three nights and asked if he had any friends. The man whistled and four people seemed to appear out of the shadows. The seven walked up to the doorman who was immediately accosted by their overpowering odor. John took out a wad of bills, separated it into halves, and gave it to the surprised doorman with instructions to find his friends rooms for a three-night stay.

"Feed them, and if they require new clothing, call me. I will settle the bill before I leave town." The man understood that if he did all that he had been asked he'd receive a significant tip. The man smiled and led the homeless people into the hotel.

John and Elizabeth strolled arm in arm a few more blocks before entering the Hyatt Chicago Magnificent Mile as if they owned the place. John asked for his suite. The clerk was confused for a moment and then seemed to have an epiphany. He handed John a key for the presidential suite, which had a stunning view of the lake. But the view was the last thing the two were interested in seeing. Once inside, as soon as Elizabeth closed the door and turned to face her master, her clothes vanished and she stood completely naked in all her glory. She posed for him and then frowned, "You're costing me a small fortune in clothing; that was my favorite pair of shoes."

"Not to worry," John said and pointed to the couch where her clothing and shoes were neatly folded and placed one on top the other, "better?"

"Much better," she said as she approached him and he walked over to the nearest overstuffed chair. He turned to sit and his clothes vanished too, his impressive cock dangling between his thighs before he sat. "...hmmm that's what I want." Elizabeth said as she knelt before him, her luscious brown breasts swaying on her chest as she settled in and hefted his long thick flaccid cock. She looked up at him, her eyes showing her wanton lust. With both hands, she began to worship the best cock she'd ever tasted.

Despite being the Master of the Ring of Power and having more sex than a teenage boy could imagine on his best day, John was always impressed by Elizabeth's technique. Any other man wouldn't last a minute with her skills. John just relaxed and let the pleasure build as his cock began to grow and she could no longer take it down her throat.

As always whenever they were together, Elizabeth was so wet she was practically leaking juices down her leg. She could usually control her lust when they weren't planning to have sex, but on occasions like this, her pussy was literally drooling in anticipation of his penetration. Sounding so unlike her usual self, she uttered a sentence worthy of a line from the old television series 'I Dream of Jeannie' as she practically begged John to fuck her.

"Oh master," she said as she held his enormous cock with two hands and licked it up and down, "I am so ready for you; please don't make me wait any longer."

In a flash they were both in the king size bed, the sheets pulled back, John laying on his back and Elizabeth leaning over him, her right breast hanging down just over his mouth, her large nipple growing long and hard as she felt his breath. He squeezed it with one hand, took the nipple into his mouth, and sucked.

Fireworks went off in Elizabeth's head. The pure pleasure from his lips on her breast was amazing. It wasn't quite an orgasm but it wasn't far off. It was simply joy and pleasure.

"Oh, oh my stars!" she squealed.

He slowly let her pull her tit away and she straddled him, his cock towering over his legs almost thirteen inches. She stood, moved the massive cock to her drenched pussy and, using her delicate hands to spread herself wide, she lowered herself slowly until she bottomed out, more full than she could ever remember being.

Her master was inside her. This alone should have had her screaming at the top of her lungs, but for reasons she couldn't fathom they didn't move. She enjoyed the feeling of being stuffed and he the tightness of her velvet pussy.

"You're going in to battle soon aren't you?" she asked.

"How did you know?" John replied as he twisted his large cock inside her as no other man was capable of doing, causing her to moan.

"Mmmm... because of the kindness you showed to the homeless people. Whenever you are about to exercise your powers, you do something nice for the less fortunate. For me that's a real turn on."

"Thank you," he said. "Am I that predictable?"

"Only in that way." She sighed heavily as he did something else with his cock. It felt like he bent it left then right. The feeling for Elizabeth was incredible. She couldn't resist any longer and slowly pulled up and off his cock, lifting from her knees.

"When are you going to do whatever it is that you are going to do?" she asked as she seemed to be balancing on the end of his cock, the tip the only thing still penetrating her.

"In a day or two. I'm waiting for something to present itself for maximum exposure. Enough of the interrogation, I thought you wanted to fuck."

She remained still, holding her position, despite the difficulty and desire to impale herself once more. "Let me accompany you master. I know that you don't need me, but two are better than one. In case they are expecting your attack."

"Alright," he said. "I was hoping that you'd be interested in tagging along. I could use your skills for just that reason."

Excited and relieved to hear him say that, she dropped down on his waiting shaft. Bouncing when she hit bottom and rising almost all the way off again, but not holding this time, instead repeating the action over and over again, pulling off less and less until she was bouncing up and down and moaning loudly. She was riding him now, sliding back and forth with the occasional random lifts.

Panting and sweating, she was finally rewarded as her body quaked and she screeched loudly, her tits shaking wildly about.

John shifted them in to the reverse. Elizabeth found herself on her back screaming as John was now on top, pounding her like a jackhammer as she continued erupting out of control. At the perfect time, just as her orgasm was ending, John let loose, roaring loudly and Elizabeth came again. She locked her legs around him and held on for dear life.

~~~

Gina and Evan walked through the spacious house with drinks in hand, mingling with all those who had made it past the screening process to attend. They had no problem getting in. One look from Evan and security passed them in. Sue remained behind to work on Evan's paper; she was like a dog with a bone. She needed to finish the paper and earn her master an "A".

The group was purposely small, only about twenty people or so. Surprisingly, there was an older man that appeared to be the butler or some sort of servant. Although he collected empty beer bottles and glasses, and wiped down furniture before a ring could take hold, he was in charge and had hired the security.

All the girls there were beautiful and the variety was extensive. Evan had never been in a setting such as this and couldn't believe the diversity. It was like a smorgasbord of hot girls and Gina seemed to know everyone. One by one, she introduced Evan and each one he imagined seeing naked and willing to do whatever he asked.

In his shrunken form, Chance easily passed as a student. He loved college girls and hoped that he might have the opportunity to bed one. Chance assumed that Dennis was here somewhere too as John had assigned them both to monitor the kid, though they still didn't see what was so special about Evan that he needed two of John's best agents to monitor him.

It was unseasonably warm for this time of year and being Northern California it didn't take much for summer clothes to reappear, if even just for a day or two. It was perfect for the party as the butler guy had the grill going; burgers and hot dogs were on the menu. As the sun began to set, it became cooler and the party moved back inside. Having been fed and having consumed an adequate amount of liquid courage, hormones began to kick in and "necking" and light fondling began among couples.