A Mother's Cure for Heartache

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled him closer as they circled the dance floor several times. His hands started to roam, just as she suggested, tracing a line across her back and on down, coming dangerously close to that delicious ass of hers.

Eva reached back and abruptly stopped his hands. At first, he thought maybe he misread what she was telling him, but something else was bothering her. Blinking her eyes rapidly she looked to be on the verge of tears.

"What is wrong, Mom?"

"Nothing," she whispered squeezing his hands tight in hers.

"You are crying, there must be something wrong."

They came to a halt on the dance floor. Dropping his hands, she brought hers up to his face, stroking it tenderly "I was just thinking if . . . well, what if I would not have gotten home in time. What then?"

"Mom, I thought we agreed we weren't going to discuss that."

"I can't help thinking about it though. I just love you so much." She leaned forward and gave him a small kiss on his cheek before pulling back. "You have to promise me, I mean, swear you won't ever talk to her again. Ever."

"Mom, she lives down the street. What if--"

"You avoid her. Promise me baby. Please." Another kiss, this one on his other cheek, and then a pair of kisses, back to back, on his lips sealed the deal.

"I promise," he whispered as a fire started to flare deep inside his soul from his mother's delicate kisses.

"Listen," she whispered as her arms slid slowly up and around his neck. "I know this won't be easy. I know how madly in love you were with her so . . ." She brought her mouth closer to his. "I just want to help you forget."

Her lips brushed up against his. It started innocent, but it was an innocence doomed to failure when her tongue slipped into his mouth, circling, sending an explosion of shivers up and down his spine. He had never been kissed like that before.

"It's time those hands of yours went trick or treating hon," she whispered to him.

She took his hands and slowly guided them around to her backside, pressing them firmly up against her ass while her tongue stabbed deeper into his open mouth.

Tommy required no further prompting as his hands worked their way all over her tight little jean skirt while his cock grew firm once more.

Attempting a French kiss of his own, he pushed his tongue against hers and then slipped it into her willing mouth. Their kiss continued unabated as they found themselves back over, most appropriately since it was the scene of their earlier crime, at the bar.

She found herself being forced up against the bar's counter top as their passionate series of kisses came to an end. "Our kisses honey, they left your mother feeling dizzy. I need to sit. Help me up onto the bar stool OK."

Grabbing her around the waist, he easily hoisted her up and onto the nearer of the two bar stools. They continued to hold hands as she tilted her head to one side provocatively while biting her lip. It's was a look screaming of untamed sexual desire on the most improper levels.

Her voice was soft and sultry as she extended the invitation. "As I said, I know it won't be easy, you forgetting about that little bitch . . . Princess Lisa, but just maybe your mother can help beyond some simple little kisses."

She pushed his hands against the lower part of her bare midriff as she continued to speak, her voice again dripping honey. "You know honey, your mom couldn't help but to notice how . . ." She paused, chewing on her lip for a moment as she started to ever so slowly push his hands northward to her beckoning hills.

The raw sexual tension--building between them all night, nay all summer -- was, by now, at nearly unbearable levels. "You have been staring at your mom's tits all night. Even at the party, even as you mostly tried to ignore me, I could still feel your eyes crawling all over my boobs."

He didn't know how to respond to her allegations, which were, of course, wholly true, as she pushed his hands flat against the middle of her tummy, momentarily stopping their rise northward. He loved the feel of her taunt stomach as they stared at each other both feeling they were on the verge of something deeply special and highly forbidden.

Still using her hands to guide his, now in small circles, they started to rise again as she whispered, "Does your continued silence mean you deny this honey?"

"I . . ." He debated about telling her a lie, but in the end settled on the truth. "I cannot lie to you, Mom. I was staring at them."

"Was? As in past tense baby. So are you trying to say you aren't still staring at your mother's tits?"

Before he could stop himself his confession poured out in a rush of raw honesty. "Look, Mom, you have a great sets of tits. Worthy of any man's devotion, and yes, I am still staring at them."

"Just as I had hoped you were baby," she told him before giggling. After a brief pause she started to nudge his hands upwards again. "Speaking of devotion, do you wanna show some true devotion to your Mom's boobs . . . beyond simply looking?"

He said nothing, only swallowing hard as finally, with her constant prodding, his hands were there upon those lovely hills protected barely by her sexy red sweater. As he was carefully fondled those delectable twin mounds through her sweater he felt his cock jerk to new heights of hardness as if it had been hot-wired.

"Are they nice and firm huh, sweetheart? Do you like them?"

"God yes, Mom. They feel fantastic." He squeezed them lightly, marveling at their feel which was just as she suggested -nice and firm.

Eva's only reaction to her young son fondling her boobs was to let out a gentle sigh as his hands became bolder. She leaned back against the bar counter, closing her eyes, allowing his hands free reign over her boobs.

Eventually, after allowing him a minute or two to fully explore her tits with his hands, she decided it was time. He wanted more; she needed more. Raising her head up, she stared at him wistfully. "I wonder if my baby is hard again?" she whispered.

Her gaze fell downwards to the front of his jeans. Indeed, her son seemed to be sporting a rather significant bulge. Curious to see just how significant, she reached out with one hand, grabbing his youthful package as it pressed up against his jeans.

Stroking it recklessly, she smiled at him while leaning closer to whisper in his ear, "Looks hard; hmm . . . is hard. I think we must do something about that. Let's see if we can make it even harder still."

She hooked a pair of fingers inside the waistband of his jeans pulling him into her tight embrace. Finally, the forbidden storm, having been stoked to a fever pitch by Eva all night, broke in a wild, violent fury of passion.

Eva showered his lips, and then his neck, with dozens of passionate kisses before slipping her mouth close to his ear. After swirling her tongue inside, making him tremble, she whispered, "Take me Tommy . . . Now!"

He needed no further prompting. Reaching up with his hands, he seized her face. Aggressively, he jabbed his tongue repeatedly in her mouth as his hands clawed at her tits.

Taking a step back, he stared at her chest briefly before he attacked. His hands were shaking with unfettered excitement, his eyes wide with anticipation, as he tore open the small knot that held her pretty red sweater shut.

The gates of heaven opened spilling forth the most magnificent sight he could have ever imagined. His mom's tits were utterly gorgeous. They were like a pair of large, well-tanned, tear shaped dollops of perfection.

Her taunt nipples stood out against a pair of outsized areolas that were, doubtlessly, the crown jewels of her mighty treasure chest. Staring at them, he licked his lips as an intense urge came over him to suckle on his mom's tits.

Tommy took a precious few moments to stare at his mom's chest; this would be the last lull in the storm. Following a base instinct, he fell upon his mother's heaving chest, bombarding it with a ferocious display of desperate suckling kisses leaving Eva breathless.

Arching her back, she leaned back on to the bar top using her elbows to prop herself up while offering up her tits- like a pair of sacrificial lambs-- to her son's hungry mouth. He rained kiss upon kiss, up and down, and all over her tits exchanging tender little nibbles with a pleasant array of sympathetic kisses before it all ended in one long, untamed suckling session, his mouth flying from one delicious mound to the other.

Eva reached down and stroked his cock through his jeans knowing what must come next—the both of them.

Sensing the time was right, she was soaking wet down there, she pushed his greedy mouth off her heaving chest whispering, "Are you ready baby?"

He pulled back staring at her. Her hair was disheveled, her face flushed with alcohol and passion making her look utterly beautiful. "Ready?"

"To give your virginity to your mother?" Without waiting for an answer, it was now her turn to become an animal. She dropped off the bar stool, and unto her knees, saying in a voice husky with passion, "Let's get these things off of you."

Between the two of them, it took all of about three seconds for him to shed his jeans. His cock jutted out toward her waiting mouth as she stared at it for a brief moment while resting on her knees.

Taking it into her mouth, she began to suck on his well-proportioned seven and half inches as her hands gripped his bare ass. The next minute or so was the best of Tommy's life while he watched in utter amazement as she sucked on his cock with avid devotion before she raised up with a smug little smile.

"There . . . now you are ready to fuck your mommy, Tommy."

She turned around, leaning on the bar, presenting her ass out to him like the ultimate prize it truly was. "I'm not wearing any panties, honey, so just lift up my tight little skirt and stick it in me."

Then, remembering he was a wholly inexperienced virgin and might need a little help, she reached back and found his throbbing hard member as he tugged her skirt upwards.

Tommy stared down, admiring his mom's beautifully toned ass as she guided his cock with a firm hand to the very edge of her wet opening. "Go on Tommy, shove it in . . . hard. Fuck your mother bab--"

Her last word was cut off as he grunted and with a mighty thrust, propelled his hardness into her wet, willing cunt with a loud grunt. The hard shove caught Eva off guard as she let out a little yelp, and then several more, as Tommy rocked into her with a series of hammer blows leaving her frantically clawing at the wooden bar top for support.

"Oh God, baby, you are doing so good," she finally managed to whisper as Tommy, cognizant of not wanting to come too quickly, slowed down his desperate thrusting allowing his mother to catch her breath.

Pausing in a desperate attempt to forestall the inventible for as long as possible, he leaned forward, his manhood still buried deep inside of her, to whisper in her ear, "I love you so much, Mom."

"Oh baby, I love you too." They exchanged a series of wild kisses before she turned back around. He gradually started to pump his cock inside of her once more while reaching around and cupping her hanging breasts just as he started to pick up speed.

Eva's breath was coming out in short little pants as he was fucking her so good, first hard and fast, and then slow and steady, and then back to hard and fast again, allowing a pair of twin orgasms to build inside the both of them.

For Tommy the end was near as he simply couldn't hold out much longer. He would be coming soon-- no matter how he tried not to-- so deciding to go out with a mighty bang, he slipped his hands off her tits and gripped her hips.

Eva knew what was coming next—she was about to get fucked—good and hard.

She lowered her face to the bar pushing her ass backwards as she whispered, "Go on baby, fuck Mommy hard. Take all those sexual frustrations over Lisa out on me."

Tommy proceeded to do just that. He drove his cock into his mother with such force that it shook her whole body and made her cry out with uncontrollable passion.

Tommy's angry fucking was making her literally batten down the hatches as she gripped the bar. Such as it was, his anger was quickly spent though as within thirty seconds, after a dozen hard thrusts, he let out a sharp little cry spewing cum deep inside his mother.

Eve collapsed back onto the bar stool reeling from the fucking she just took as Tommy held onto the bar for dear life as the intense orgasm turned his legs to jelly.

Finally, after a long moment of silence, Eva whispered, "Oh My God, Tommy you really did fuck your mommy so good and hard. Jesus I don't think I have ever been fucked that hard."

"Did you . . . you know, Mommy," Tommy asked in a quiet voice.

"No, honey that was all for you."

"But Mom, I want you to--"

She cut him off with a quick finger to his lip. "We are going to go upstairs to your mother's bedroom honey. You are going to crawl into my bed and fall asleep and later on, after you have recovered, I will let you make love to me where I am sure you will make me come over and over again."

Tommy let out a shuddering sigh of relief. He was greatly relieved this would not be just a one-time thing. After putting his nearly dry boxers back on, he headed upstairs to his mom's bed looking forward to spending a heavenly night with his mother.

In anticipation of later on, Eva put on a sexy matching aqua blue bra and panties, his favorite color, along with a white satin robe.

She was just finishing downstairs, doing a quick cleanup, when the doorbell rang. Heading over to the front door, she wondered who the hell was ringing the doorbell this late. Surely, it could not be any late trick or treaters as it was nearly ten.

Pulling the curtain back from the front window, she peered outside. Standing there on the front porch, impatiently tapping her foot and holding a manila folder, was fucking Lisa of all people.

"Lisa, sweetheart, what do you want?" Eva asked with exaggerated kindness after opening the door.

"Oh hi Mrs. Hall, ahh, is Tommy home?"

"Sure, but . . . he is not really feeling very well and is laying down resting."

"Oh really. Maybe that is why he left our party so soon. I just wanted to check and make sure he was OK. Can I come inside? It's a little cold out here."

"Yes, of course it is hon . . . especially since you are still wearing your slutty little school girl outfit." Eva opened the door wide for her young guest as a wholly wicked plan was starting to form in her mind. "I can't imagine that sexy little costume of yours offers much protection from the cold."

Lisa paused in the doorway, offering Eva a hurt look before quickly changing her expression to one of bemusement. "Really, Mrs. Hall you don't have room to talk regarding slutty costumes as what you wore to my parent's party was not exactly . . . Hmm tame."

Eva, grabbing Lisa's hand, directed her into the house and over to the living room. "Sit down and let's talk for a minute, Lisa and then I'll decide if I am going to go bother Tommy for you."

Plopping down next to her on the sofa Eva demanded, "What do you want with him . . . really?"

"What I really want is to talk to Tommy . . . if only for a minute."

"By talk to Tommy you mean you want to ask him to do something for you. Like maybe another term paper like he used to write for you all the time back in high school. My guess is whatever assignment you need done is in the manila folder there."

"I wasn't going to ask him to do the assignment for me. I was just going to ask for a little help. He is smart you know. Really smart."

"As is his mother which allows me to understand why you are still wearing your sexy little Halloween costume. I guess you figured the way that little white tie top is having the most difficult time containing those big boobs of yours, along with the way your super short schoolgirl skirt shows off those pretty young legs of yours would aid in convincing Tommy to help you."

A look of hurt, shock, and surprise, came over young Lisa's pretty face-- thanks to the way Mrs. Hall pretty much hit the nail squarely on the head with her apt assessment. Standing up, Lisa announced, "I think maybe I should just leave . . . Mrs. Hall."

Lisa started to cross the room, heading toward the front door when Eva decided "what the hell" and went for broke.

"Really, you have to leave so soon, Lisa. Maybe you have to get back home and maybe smoke some more dope and have another beer with . . . what was his name . . . Oh yeah, Brad."

Lisa turned staring at Eva with a look of quiet understanding. "How did you . . . Oh my God. It was you!! I caught a flash of red as--"

"As I fled the scene of my crime. You want to come sit back down and we can talk about it some more . . . maybe while we share a glass of wine or should I just wait until tomorrow and go pay a visit to your mom."

Eva paused, smiling, as she grabbed her phone off the nearby coffee table. Waving the phone at Lisa, she added, "With evidence in hand . . . of course."

"You wouldn't. I mean you came into my room and violated my privacy. Are you going to tell my mom that?"

"I will tell your mom the truth," Eva said as she prepared to tell a blatant lie to the naïve young girl. "I followed my son upstairs and only stuck my hand holding the phone in your room. It was a case of mistaken identity. I was trying to play a quick joke on my son by taking a secretive snap photo of him and never dreamed I would find you, instead, in such a compromising position with that walking hard on Brad. I will explain to your mom how I always have to snap pictures of Tommy in secret as he hates having his picture taken you know but somehow I think she will be much more concerned with what the picture shows compared to how it was obtained."

"Really I--" Lisa started to respond but Eva was rolling and quickly cut her off.

"Look hon, I thought the whole thing was innocent. I couldn't find Tommy downstairs and I just caught you hurrying off upstairs leading someone, a boy I couldn't make out who as the stairs were dark, and I guess I mean, I thought you brought him up to your room so maybe he could advise you on some assignment like he always was doing in high school, but, of course, I was mistaken as it was not my son you led up to your room."

"Look, Mrs. Hall, can we . . ."

"Sit and talk and try to find the best way to handle this unfortunate matter," Eva finished for her. "Maybe even come to some middle ground over a glass of wine."

"OK fine. I will stay and talk. Maybe we can figure something out," Lisa replied as she crossed back over to the sofa and sat down.

"Good. Let me just take a quick minute to check on Tommy before we have our little chat."

Eva hurried off upstairs. Tommy was still sound asleep.

A minute later they were both sipping on a glass of wine.

"So are you going to show my parents the picture? Please, I really hope you don't."

"I hope I don't have to either Lisa but we shall see. First, we need to come to an understanding. You have told me what you want . . . my discretion in safeguarding the picture from prying eyes. Oh and you also want help with your assignment and by help I mean you want Tommy to do it for you and that is why you, as I alluded to before, are still wearing your sexy Halloween costume. I'm not stupid nor blind. You look super-hot young lady and doubtlessly you figured Tommy would notice this fact and be unable to deny you."

"Mrs. Hall . . . OK . . . I suppose you are right. I did want his help and maybe I was expecting him to actually offer to write the paper for me and I would not have said no. As for me still wearing my Halloween costume . . ." Lisa paused giving Eva a small smile before whispering, "Yeah I figured it couldn't hurt."