A Mother's Cure for Heartache

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, sure Tommy. Go ahead," Lisa told him with a devious laugh as she watched delightfully while Eva struggled mightily against the ties binding her to the bed.

Tommy only hesitated slightly before dumping his own half full glass of champagne onto his mother's chest, making her fidget all the more.

Reaching over, Lisa grabbed a pair of bulky ice cubes from the bucket and after handing one to Tommy said, "Follow my lead."

Smiling at a wide staring Eva, she attacked one of her fully erect nipples with the ice cube before nodding at Tommy to do the same to the other one.

Despite her squirming about, both Tommy and Lisa continued to circle their respective ice cubes all over Eva's nipples until both of their ice cubes were appreciably smaller.

After tossing the cubes back into the ice bucket, both Lisa and Tommy picked up their toys again and once more began a tender assault on Eva's exposed nipples.

The twin effects of the flickering feathers across her highly sensitive, fully erect nipples was driving Eva absolutely crazy with desire, causing her to cry out in muffled anguish.

Her muffled cries of anguish went unheeded though as Tommy and Lisa continued to flicker the feather ticklers lightly around her nipples for a good minute before Lisa pulled hers back.

"I think your mom needs a break, Tommy."

Pulling back his own toy, Tommy stared at his mother. She was looking at him with such pleading eyes he just had to turn away.

"Tommy, go sit over their at her vanity bench. I need to speak to your mom for a moment in private."

"Sure," Tommy mumbled as he moved across the room with a heavy sigh. He was growing hard and horny again and hoped Lisa would be in the mood to take care of him and soon.

Leaning down, Lisa whispered in Eva's ear, "You best be obedient to me bitch or I will crush his heart. You understand."

Eva shook her head yes.

"Good and just so you know, if you are obedient I will, instead of crushing his heart, make him the happiest boy on this earth by letting him be my boyfriend . . . for the foreseeable future anyways." Lisa adjusted Eva's bra, pulling it back into place as she whispered, "How does that sound?"

Eva shook her head yes in agreement. What else could she do?

Pulling back slightly, Lisa stroked her captive's face lightly with one finger before pulling the scarf away from her mouth. "So whisper to me, what are you going to do Mrs. Hall for the balance of the night?"

Eva only hesitated briefly before whispering, "Obey."

Lisa smiled at her before adjusting the scarf back in place.

Strutting over to the bedroom's large window overlooking the backyard, Lisa pulled it open all the way.

A fresh breeze, cold and brisk, blew the curtains back as Lisa moved back over to the bed. Glancing down at the shivering Eva, she whispered, ""As they say . . . revenge is a dish best served cold Mrs. Hall."

Raising her voice, she called out to Tommy. "Come over her Tommy, sweetheart."

Eva cringed at Lisa calling her son "sweetheart" and then again as he immediately hustled across the room to her. Yeah, he was truly wrapped around her little finger.

She watched in growing horror as the little bitch filled both pairs of glasses full of small ice cubes, and after handing one to her son, she whispered something in his ear. Tommy nodded in agreement before reaching down and using both hands, he simultaneously pulled both of the cups of her bra slightly away from her body.

"Mmmmgrfff," Eva protested, shaking her head as Lisa proceeded to carefully spill one glass full of ice cubes inside her bra and then the other while whispering, "I am going to turn those nice tits of hers into a pair of frozen medium sized ice bergs."

Laughing, she leaned over filling up both glasses with more small ice cubes. Bringing them back over to Eva's chest, she stuffed these fresh ice cubes inside her bra too.

As a final touch, Lisa filled up another glass with the chilled champagne before unceremoniously spilling it all over Eva's chest. Eva could do nothing but whimper quietly against the scarf in her mouth.

"You make sure you watch us now Mrs. Hall as I am going to reward Tommy for being such a good little helper and if I catch you not watching it will go very badly for you. Understand?"

Eva nodded her head vigorously as she watched Lisa take something fairly small, she couldn't quite make out what it was, out of her bag of toys. After handing it to Tommy, she took his other hand, leading him to the small chaise lounge over in the corner of Eva's bedroom.

After they settled down facing each other on the elegant wood scrolled chaise, Eva watched as Lisa immediately drew him into her embrace while whispering something in his ear, causing her heart to hitch with anger as she shivered, as much from the cold air filling the bedroom as from the hot jealousy filling her heart.

They began to kiss as Lisa slowly undressed her son down to his briefs.

Reaching down, Lisa brushed her hand against Tommy's crotch before turning to Eva. "Hmm your son's cock is growing nice and hard again, Mrs. Hall. Hmm, maybe this will help make him even harder."

Standing up and turning to position herself directly in front of Tommy, she slowly stripped off her Penn St. sweatshirt, revealing a dark maroon skin tight tank top underneath.

Then, after glancing over to make sure Eva was watching the action slowly unfold-- she was—Lisa hooked a pair of fingers under the bottom edge of her tank top.

She gave him a warm smile before slowly peeling her tank top up, revealing her magnificent boobs to his wide staring eyes.

"You think my boobies are bigger than your mommy's, Tommy."

"Yes, much bigger," he replied in a throaty whisper.

"You like them better than hers?"

"Y-yes."

"You can use those warm hands of yours to touch them if you want. I mean . . ." She turned, giving Eva a most wicked grin, "It is kind of chilly in your mom's bedroom and I'm sure by now your hands are nice and toasty from the hand warmer I just gave you. Here, show your mom, Tommy."

Smiling, Tommy held up the small electric battery charged portable hand warmer he had been holding.

Eva sighed with intense longing as she watched her son set the hand warm aside before reaching out with both hands to fondle Lisa's tits tenderly.

"Oh God that feels nice, Tommy. Your hands are so nice and warm."

Eva twisted helplessly against the ties that bound her as she watched with intense jealousy while her son used his hands to fondle the little bitch's big tits.

Lisa took a small step forward closer to Tommy. Using one hand, he tilted his face slightly down so it was in perfect alignment with her tits.

"Go on . . . now that I am your girlfriend Tommy you can suck on my big titties . . . anytime you want."

"Oh God," Tommy whispered as a whole host of lecherous thoughts filled his sex obsessed teen age mind. Opening his mouth wide, he drew one of Lisa's fully erect nipples into his hungry mouth.

"That's it, Tommy. Use that warm mouth of yours to suck on your girlfriend's big tits."

Knowing it would only amp up Eva's jealousy, Lisa made sure to put some emphasis on the words girlfriend and warm as she announced this proudly to him.

Lisa allowed Tommy to rain a sloppy series of kisses all over her breasts before she pulled back slightly.

"Hmm, well let's see what is going on down there now," Lisa cooed as she reached down, running her hand all over Tommy's crotch.

Turning to Eva, she said, "Your son is nice and hard again, Mrs. Hall. You wanna see?"

"Mrrpphh," Eva angrily spat into the scarf. The only thing she wanted to see was Lisa leave so Tommy could apply some loving warmth to those ice cold tits of hers.

"Let's go show your mommy how big and hard your girlfriend made you, Tommy," Lisa announced as she let her tank top fall back down in place. Taking him by the hand, she led him back over to the bed.

You know what. I have changed my mind. I think seeing you so big and hard would only make your mother jealous, Tommy and we both know . . ." Lisa paused before breaking out into giggles. "That is the last thing I wanna do."

Picking up the dark scarf, she wrapped it around Eva's head once more as she hummed a happy tune.

"Here, Tommy, help me undo your mother. I want her sitting upright for the next part of our naughty drama."

Moving quickly, Tommy and Lisa undid the scarfs binding Eva's hands and wrists to the bed before pushing and prodding her into an upright position.

"I think its chilly enough now in the bedroom so I am going to close the window while you bind your mommy's hands tightly behind her back and then go run out to the hallway and turn off the A/C. I think the bitch is chilled enough by now."

Tommy, despite his mom's muffled protests, followed his girlfriend's instructions.

A minute or two later, they were both back in place, standing next to Eva as she sat, hands snugly bound behind her back, perched on the edge of the bed.

Lisa then quickly yanked Tommy's briefs off on him allowing his semi erect cock to come tumbling out before turning to Eva and saying, "It seems your son has lost a bit of his hardness, Mrs. Hall and . . . and what is that? He is asking me something."

Lisa paused for dramatic effect as she reached over and grabbed her phone.

"Oh you do huh, Tommy? OK I will ask her . . . I will whisper it in her ear so as to not embarrass you."

Lisa settled herself down on the bed next to Eva before leaning over and whispering in her ear, "Mrs. Hall, you have a naughty but shy son. He told me he really wants to put his big cock in your mouth but is just too shy to ask so . . . maybe you should be the one to tell him it's alright and if you do a nice job on sucking on it I promise the both of us will take our time and do a real nice job in warming up those nice ice cold breasts of yours, Mrs. Hall."

Lisa leaned back, as she adjusted her phone to the video recording setting.

Eva paused briefly as that one simple word flashed through her mind, OBEY.

Making her voice as sweet as possible she said quietly, "Tommy, sweetheart, you . . . you can put that big cock of yours in my mouth . . . if you want and . . . and Mommy promises she will suck on it real nice. OK, sweetie?"

After noticing how Lisa was recoding everything, Tommy leaned over closer to her meaning to ask just what exactly she was doing, but before he could saying anything, Lisa whispered in his ear, "I'm making a keepsake video for us Tommy. Imagine how much fun this will be later . . . you watching a video of both your hot girlfriend and your hot mother sucking on that big cock of yours. Now doesn't that sound cool?"

Tommy smiled. "Christ yes it does," he whispered back to her.

After handing the phone to him, Lisa gave him some brief whispered instructions.

"Now point it down at us a bit then so you can get a view of all the action."

Tommy took the phone from Lisa, aiming it at her and his mom as Lisa yanked the scarf out of his mom's mouth.

Lisa helped Eva to her feet before barking at her, "Now get down on your knees so you can take care of business like the whore you are."

Eva dropped to her knees as Lisa used one hand to help guide Eva's mouth over to where Tommy's semi erect cock tilted forward in desperate need of some attention.

"Yeah, that's it Mrs. Hall take your son's cock into your mouth and suck on it."

Eva took a deep breath as she felt his hardness enter her mouth.

"Suck on it bitch . . . like the fucking whore you are!" Lisa hissed in her ear.

Eva obeyed as she stared slurping wildly on her son's growing manhood as Tommy held the phone, in a hand that trembled with excitement, aimed at his mother's head as she bobbed greedily up and down on his large cock.

Lisa relieved him of the phone after a few seconds, positioning it on the nightstand in such a way so it could capture the action.

Positioning herself behind Eva on the floor, she held her hair back so it would not get in the way as she continued to suck on her son's cock with such reckless abandonment that Tommy was soon on the verge of yet another mighty orgasm.

Sensing as much, and wanting to get a nice money shot, just like in the porn videos she loved watching, Lisa scooted around to the side of Eva.

Reaching out, she pulled Tommy's hardness out of her mouth while hissing at Eva, "Hold your head up, Mrs. Hall . . . your son has something to give you."

Eva, suspecting what the wicked Lisa was planning, titled her face upwards, steeling herself for what was to come next.

Using one hand, Lisa stroked Tommy's hardness as it hovered mere inches from his mother's upturned face. "Come on Tommy, come all over your mommy's face. Give it to her . . . please for me, Tommy bear."

Wanting to please his girlfriend, Tommy whispered softly, "Oh God . . . Oh God. I'm going to . . ."

A fairly small amount of cum, after all he had already came three times this fateful evening, spurted out of the head of his cock, splattering down on Eva's lips and right cheek.

Lisa quickly jumped to her feet. Snatching the phone off of the nightstand, she hit the stop button.

After helping the still bound Eva back up and onto the edge of the bed in a sitting position she used one finger to clean the cum off of Eva's face before announcing to them both, "Now Tommy I promised your Mommy, if she did a real nice job of sucking your cock we would warm them frozen boobies of hers up, but since you have already come and need some recovery time I guess you can just relax over there on the chaise and watch me do it."

"Alright," Tommy replied as he scooped up his jeans and shirt.

"Before I start warming up those beautiful tits of yours Mrs. Hall I'm going to get my hands all nice and toasty warm for you. Here see . . ."

She pulled off the scarf from around her eyes allowing Eva to see the electric battery charged portable hand warmer she just pulled out of her bag.

Eyeing the hand warmer with a fanatical desire for its promised heat, Eva forgot all about not trying to sound desperate. "Please Lisa," she pleaded. "Sweetie warm them up. Warm my breasts up. They are so cold. I'm so cold."

"Yes, OK but only if you . . ." Leaning forward, Lisa whispered in her ear, "Continue to obey me Mrs. Hall for the balance of the night and just in case you have any thoughts of doing otherwise . . ."

Lisa happily brought her phone over to Eva. "Watch this."

Eva's heart pounded in her chest as she watched the damning video.

"That's right Mrs. Hall. The tables are turned now. How do you like it huh? This would make quite the sensation on social media I would think."

"Please you can't . . ." Eva begged, watching Lisa smile deviously as casually flipped the hand warmer from one hand to the other.

"Shh . . . I won't as long as you obey. Remember I own your sexy ass now."

"I suppose you do," Eva said more than a little shocked at the unexpected turn of events. "But . . . but you are still going to warm me up . . . right Lisa . . . please. I'm so cold. Your hands . . . they should be nice and warm by now."

"They are . . . see."

Reaching over, Lisa used one hand to stroke the side of Eva's face before turning it towards her and giving her several loving kiss.

Eva, without having to think about it, found her tongue slipping out to explore Lisa's mouth just as she felt Lisa's tongue beginning to do the same.

"Oh God Mrs. Hall look at those poor nipples of yours, poking so coldly through your wet bra and, oh my, look how fully erect they are. I bet you would just love to have some little girl's nice soft hands applying some loving warmth to them?"

"I would . . . please Lisa . . . warm them up for me. Pretty please."

"OK, since you said please Mrs. Hall, but first I suppose it might help if I pulled that wet bra down and off of your tits some."

"Please, yes . . . it's so cold. Pull it down," Eva beseeched her captor.

After carefully peeling her bra down and off of her tits, Lisa brought her mouth down to Eva's. They began to exchange a long series of fiercely passionate kisses just as Lisa brought her warm hands up and began to fondle Eva's breasts.

Eva sighed in between kisses. Lisa's warm hands felt so fucking good on her tits as the two girls engaged in another long series of impassioned kisses before Lisa pulled back.

"I have an idea of just how to really warm you up Mrs. Hall that I think your son will like watching." Pausing, she turned to look at Tommy. "Are you watching, Tommy?"

"I am," he said. He was watching, with rapt attention, while his fucking hot and crazy girlfriend kissed his equally hot and crazy mother.

"Yeah, I think you will like this Tommy . . . and you too Mrs. Hall now watch, the both of you."

Lisa first stripped off her red tank top and her tight jeans before settling back down on the bed. She then pushed Eva onto her back before binding her by her wrists once again to the upper bed posts. Wanting her to enjoy a bit of freedom, Lisa left Eva's ankles unfettered before straddling her as she settled down lightly on Eva's mid-section.

Lisa picked up the hand warmer and after smiling at Eva, she brought it over to her own chest before gently pressing its warmth against her bare breasts. Slowly, carefully she rubbed the portable hand warmer across and in between her immense tits making them nice and toasty warm.

"Hmm, that is so nice and warm, Mrs. Hall. So nice and warm that you just can't imagine. Or maybe you can . . ."

Giggling quietly, Lisa continued to maneuver the small hand warmer all over her tits for another long minute or so.

"Now let's begin the warming process in earnest huh?" Lisa whispered. Setting the hand warmer aside, she leaned down, allowing her toasty warm tits to fall against Eva's own ice cold breasts.

Suspecting it would turn Tommy on—immensely—to watch his girlfriend rub her big tits all over his mom's gorgeous tits, Lisa continued to press her chest down, smashing her tits against Eva's breasts for another glorious minute or two.

Lifting up, Lisa stared at down at Eva. She smiled at her, whispering, "Earlier my kisses were nice and warm Mrs. Hall weren't they?"

"Yes they were, Lisa," Eva answered truthfully.

"Would you like some more . . . maybe all over here." Reaching down, she dragged one finger lazily across Eva's tits.

"Yes. Please, honey . . . kiss me there. My titties are still a bit cold."

"Hmm, well let's see what we can do about that."

Lisa slowly lowered her mouth to Eva's chest. Lashing her tongue out, she lathered each of Eva's areolas with her warm saliva before opening her mouth wide and sucking on them wildly.

This time, Eva thrashed about the bed, not from the cold, but from the delicious way the young girl was sucking so delightfully on her tits.

Moving her mouth, back and forth Lisa sucked and kissed her way over the entirety of Eva's tits while knowing fully how what she was doing must have been an immense turn on for Tommy.

Much to his surprise, Tommy did find his cock starting to get firm again as he observed the action. After a few more minutes he was sure he would be able to bring a hard cock, once again, into the action.

Lisa let her kisses fall down further, and as she kissed her way across the older woman's amazingly taunt tummy, she knew what she wanted; what they both wanted.

Lifting up, she gently slipped one hand inside of Eva's panties.

"God you are so wet down there, Mrs. Hall. Maybe I better use my tongue to try and dry you off huh? Would you like that?"

"Yes . . . Please. Eat my pussy, Lisa, sweetheart . . . do it now," Eva announced loudly.

"You are in no position to make demands Mrs. Hall but since I am in a charitable mood. She smiled at her before adjusting the dark scarf around Eva's eyes, cutting off her sight once more.