A Twist of Destiny Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife cocked an eyebrow at me. "I just had sex with my daughter while watching my husband fuck himself. Just how more adventurous could I possibly be?"

While leaving my long, thick shaft still buried inside of myself, I reached over to my wrist with a free hand, withdrew one of my tiny steel rods from the wrist-band and turned it into a crystal-clear hose. "As it turns out," I answered, "plenty."

Kathy looked at the hose for a few puzzled seconds and then realization dawned on her. "Oh!" she gasped. "Oh my! ...really, David?"

I smiled sweetly. "So tell me, my dear wife, how would you like to feel my fully-active and potent sperm swimming around inside your womb?"

Our daughter then caught on to my plan and squealed with delight. "Oh, Dad, you're a fucking genius!"

Kathy seemed to think it over for a second and then wore a wicked and wolfish grin. "Just so I'm not missing your meaning here, you intend to transfer the cum that's in your womb directly into mine, right?" I gave her a silent nod. "And you realize, of course, that, since it hasn't been exposed to oxygen yet, it could still potentially get me pregnant. Right?"

Again I nodded, this time with a playful smile. "Are you chicken?"

"Hell no!" my wife beamed. "I just wanted to make sure that we were on the same page! What do you want me to do?"

"Lay down on your back in front of me," I instructed. Kathy didn't waste a second of time as she complied with my directions. "Now, raise your hips up in the air so that the rest of your body is at an angle. Good. Now stay just like that. Holly, I could use your help here."

Our daughter didn't hesitate. "What can I do?" she offered excitedly. "Oh, this is gonna be so fucking amazing!"

I handed one end of the clear hose to Holly and said, "All you have to do is worm that thing as deeply inside me as you possibly can until I tell you it's gotten past my cervix." Holly, just like her mother, didn't waste a second in following my instructions. The ability to control matter was especially handy here, as having both my large cockhead and the tip of that hose inside of me would've felt very uncomfortable, so I made my end of the hose very, very small indeed. When I felt the blunt tip of the hose reach its destination, I asked our daughter to do the honors of removing my softening cock from my body, which she was only too happy to do.

Tense seconds ticked by as inch after inch of my cum-smeared member was withdrawn from my quivering pussy. We could all see the bulge of my cockhead move slowly as it reversed its path down my vaginal canal under Holly's careful control. As it moved out, however, I mentally manipulated my end of the hose so that there would be very little difference in pressure that was being put on my vaginal walls- as more of my cock exited my body, the hose grew in diameter to fill in the void. Finally my cockhead slipped out of my tired pussy lips with a soft pop and I was gratified to see that only a tiny amount of my own sperm had escaped the clutches of my womb. Holly started to attack my cock shaft with relish, but I had to stop her.

"Watch," I said as I held up the other end of the hose. I focused on opening up the end that was lodged inside my womb and, seconds later, we watched as my yellowish-white sperm began to immediately fill the tube. Just as it reached the other end, I willed it to close up so that the sperm had nowhere to go. I handed the capped end to our daughter. "I think you know where this one goes."

I fixed my wife with a steady gaze. "Get ready, honey," I told her as Holly slowly, gently inserted the end of the cum-filled hose into her mother's shaking body. "As soon as it's seated inside your cervix and you're ready, just say the word."

A moment later my wife gave a small gasp of surprise and told Holly to stop. She looked me directly in the eyes. "I... I'm ready, David."

"One belly-full of cum, coming right up!" I said, still using my daughter's voice. I reached out with my mind to Kathy's end of the tube and willed it to unseal itself. The effect was immediate as we all three watched with keen interest. The thick liquid of my sperm traveled through the hose directly into my wife's womb for long seconds until the pressure equalized, leaving both our tummies only slightly distended.

"Oh my God!" my wife gasped. "It's still so warm! Oh God, David, I feel your sperm inside of me! This is too fucking weird!"

"Weird but sexy!" Holly gushed. "I mean, look at it! Dad, what would happen if you put some pressure on your tummy? Would that push more of it inside of Mom?"

I smiled devilishly at our daughter and nodded. "Yep. How 'bout it, honey? Do you want some more or have you had enough?" I poised my flat palm over my stomach and waited for her response.

"Do it," my wife whispered. "Push as much of your cum into me as you can!"

I did as my wife asked and pushed firmly but gently down on my abdomen until the cum inside the tube slowed to a trickle. "I think that's everything I can manage to squeeze out of me," I told her. "The rest will just get absorbed into my body." I closed my eyes and then added, "Both ends are now sealed up." With shaking hands, both my wife and I slowly withdrew our ends of the hose until it was completely out of us.

My daughter, with nothing else left to do, had taken control of my cock shaft and immediately locked her lips over the tip of it. With powerful suction, she teased out more of my cum and I helped her along by slowly shortening the shaft's length. By the time she was done sucking out what she could, my cock was back to its normal nine-inch length and slowly softened in her hands. The fact that it was becoming flaccid, however, didn't deter my daughter in the slightest and she turned her attention to the shaft itself, licking it from base to tip with her tongue so that she could savor the taste of my pussy (which was identical to hers) as well as any residual sperm that had gotten onto it before I pulled it out. When she was satisfied that she'd claimed most of my seed and juice, she turned to face her mother.

"You got to suck Dad's cum from my pussy, so it's only fair that I return the favor!"

Kathy groaned in anticipation and nodded to our daughter. Her pussy was already weeping with some of my leaking sperm, but it was far from flooding out of her. This fact puzzled Holly and seemed to frustrate her to no end. "Most of it is locked inside of me, baby," my wife explained. "Just like when you first arrived here."

Holly picked up the hose, which still contained a sizeable amount of my seed and said, "Look! I've got a straw!"

My wife and I both giggled at that, but Kathy shook her head. "You're welcome to what's inside of it, Holly, but I think I want to enjoy feeling your father's sperm resting inside of me like this for a little while. Mmmmm... I just can't get over how warm it feels!" She rolled over onto her tummy and giggled again at the sensation of my voluminous load shifting inside of her. "It feels like I'm pregnant with a water balloon," Kathy joked. That didn't stop her, however, from getting up on her hands and knees to turn around and face us. "Let's show your father just how much we appreciate him!" Without giving me a chance to protest, both girls gravitated towards my groin and began to lavish my cock and pussy with the most exquisite attention while I leaned my head back to enjoy.

For several pleasurable minutes those two extraordinary women attacked my genitals until I begged for them to stop. I couldn't take the onslaught of erotic stimulus any longer and had to take a break. "Stop!" I cried out. "Please, for the love of God, stop! I've cum three times as a male and I haven't stopped cumming as a female yet! Show mercy, please!"

My wife and daughter pulled away from my body and fell into fits of laughter. I laid there for a long moment, trying to gather my wits and marshal my powers of concentration. By the time their giggles had died down I was able to focus and finally reshaped my body back to its natural form. Holly noticed some of my cum had leaked out of her mother's seething cunt and immediately dove between Kathy's thighs to claim it with her talented tongue until the leaking stopped. Kathy gave our daughter a long, soulful kiss and then both girls crawled back up onto the couch to cuddle against me. We stayed like that for a good, long while and simply basked in the afterglow of our truly hedonistic bliss. As though it had been timed, all three of us sighed contentedly together, which brought on a few more soft giggles.

After a few moments of contented silence, Holly sighed again. "We have got to be the most fucked up family on the face of the planet."

"Is that a complaint?" I asked.

"Ha! Not hardly, Dad. Just an observation."

"I must admit," Kathy put in, "that we do tend to find ourselves in some of the most insane situations." She patted her cum-filled tummy. "But I wouldn't change a thing."

"So..." I glanced at my wife. "Have you discovered anything new aside from the changes to your body?"

A big grin crept across Kathy's features and she nodded. "Flight, fast healing, increased strength- pretty much what you told me to expect. But I seem to have a better nose for horticulture now, too."

"Dad used to joke that you had a plaid thumb," Holly said. "Has it finally turned green?"

Again, she nodded. "And then some. I've learned that I can control the growth of plants. I drop a seed into the ground, lay my hand on top of the soil next to it and, before I know it, I have a full plant sprouting up in minutes. I haven't tried it on trees yet but it's definitely on my to-do list."

It didn't surprise me at all that she'd develop that ability. It suited her perfectly. "Make the best of it while you can, my love," I told her. "Eventually it'll fade."

Kathy gave a soft grunt of understanding and we fell back into a contemplative silence for a few minutes. "So what about you, Holly?" she asked our daughter a short bit later. "Anything aside from the time-travel?"

Our daughter shook her head. "I've tried doing a few different things, but nothing seems to happen. Actually, that's been bothering me a little bit. How come I can only to time-travel and none of the other stuff?"

I shrugged. "I'm not really an expert in genetics, but your situation is different than anyone else's. You're completely unique in that you were born with that ability while the rest of us were infused with alien DNA. It's only a shot in the dark, but I'm guessing that the majority of your genetic structure is human and, therefore, it's sort of watered down the alien side of you."

"Great," Holly huffed. "For all the times people said they thought I was an alien, now I know that they were right."

I patted her naked thigh consolingly. "Trust me, sweetheart, you're human in every way that matters."

"Do you think the alien DNA increased our sexuality any?" Holly mused. "I mean, I know it gives you better control, Dad, and Mom seems like she's become a hell-cat. But I don't really have a frame of reference for myself because, for as long as I can remember, I've always been horny, even when I was a little girl. I just kept it bottled up. But ever since I started becoming really sexually active, it's been, like, the only thing on my mind. All I want to do is fuck."

Kathy waved her hand into the air dismissively. "Teenage hormones, probably. When I was young it seemed like it was the only thing on my mind, too."

"No, you don't understand, Mom," our daughter protested. "When I said I thought about it even when I was a little girl, I wasn't exaggerating. I remember being six and wondering what sex felt like. I think I had my first wet dream when I was, like, eight."

"I guess I could try to bring it up with Doctor Lamb. No, not her, not yet. I'll talk to the others about it first," I said pensively. "I'll have to be pretty oblique about it, but I could try to find out if increased sexual appetites are common. It'd make sense if they were, what with all this energy that I have all the time. Sex can be a pretty exhaustive thing and if you've got energy to burn, fucking it out of yourself is probably a great way to do it."

"So... how about it, Dad?" Holly asked as she started to sit up. I glanced at her and noticed that her large, pendulous breasts were capped by very firm and erect nipples, which were surrounded by crinkly areolas. "Still got some energy to burn?"

I chuckled at her boldness. "For you, sweetheart, I'm always ready and willing. I've got energy for days. My sperm count, however, is pretty low at the moment."

Our daughter rolled over and began to seductively caress the length of my flaccid penis while her mother leaned up to watch. "Well," she said coyly, "getting another injection of sperm would be nice, but I'd settle for just a good, long fuck until you recharge."

"Hey!" my wife said. "Don't I get to play some, too? After all, he is my husband!"

I glanced back and forth between the two insatiable women on either side of me. "Hold on a second," I said. "I might have a solution that both of you could enjoy. Gimme a second to see if I can do it." I closed my eyes to concentrate. It took me a few moments of focused silence, and I felt some changes in my groin, but I was sure of my success when both my wife and daughter gasped in surprise. I opened my eyes and looked down at my groin to see not just one, but two rather large-looking and semi-flaccid penises sprouting out from between my legs. They were identical to each other, one situated behind the other, and came down to the same root just above my testicles. "God, I love this ability," I sighed out loud as I admired my handiwork.

Both women reached out tentatively with their hands and each grasped her own piece of man-flesh in her small hand. When they were sure that both penises were indeed real and not prone to break off, they looked at me with unabashed want in their eyes.

"Can we... use them?" our daughter asked nervously.

"Sure you can use them!" I said with a soft smile as I slipped down to the floor and stretched out on my back. "And, when they get hard, you both can ride them at the same time... provided you don't mind the proximity. Help yourselves, ladies- I'm all yours."

Without a need for more encouragement, Kathy and Holly both joined me on the floor and set themselves to the task of licking, sucking and stroking each phallus like their lives depended on it. It was very strange to get two sets of signals from my pubic region, but I wasn't about to complain since those signals were definitely pleasurable. I laid back and watched the two most important women in my life lavish my cocks with attention. Sometimes they would break away from their prizes so that they could share a passionate, lustful kiss, but mostly they just focused on seeing who could get me hard first. The competitive nature that both of them shared was a boon to me- I felt both cocks begin to firm up under their ministrations and, in a matter of moments, I was sporting two very erect members, each of which was being stroked furiously by small female hands.

"Oh, fuck, this is so cool!" Holly breathed as she pulled her puffy lips away from one cock. "Dad, this has got to easily be the best power you've got!" Then she looked at her mother. "Do you want to get on first?" she asked.

My wife's eyes were still glued to my groin, but our daughter's offer had managed to get through her lust-induced haze. She gave a slow nod, as though she were hypnotized by what she saw. She got into position, facing me with her pussy hovering just a few inches above the cock she'd been tending to for the last several minutes. As she gently rolled her hips to prepare for entry, a good amount of my cum from earlier poured out of her glistening pussy lips and began to dribble down my cockhead and shaft. When she noticed it, she stopped long enough to apply some more pressure on her tummy so that even more of the contained sperm could escape. In seconds there was a small pool of my own seed that had gathered at the base of my cocks. She scooped some up with one hand and began to coat my shaft with it. "You'd better do the same for yours," she suggested to Holly, and was already in the process of doing so, even though she hadn't gotten into position yet.

When she felt that my cock was now slick enough to provide a smooth entry into her pussy, my wife began to carefully lower her hips. Holly and I both watched with fascination as Kathy's hairless cunt began to slowly swallow the length of the cock she'd selected. I could feel the warmth of her vagina as it began to sheathe my erect member inch by inch. Finally, though, she stopped and held herself in place. I could feel the very tip of my cock brushing up against her cervix, but she seemed content to not fully impale herself on me just yet.

"Your turn," she told our daughter huskily.

Holly got up with her backside facing me and did exactly as her mother had done. I loved the sight and the sensation as our daughter drew out her descent on my remaining cock until, finally, she was fully seated on it. Unlike her mother, she seemed perfectly happy to feel the tip of my penis slip past the opening of her cervical ring and stopped only when her tight ass cheeks came to rest on my stomach. "Oooooh, shit, I love feeling this full," she sighed.

My wife, still impaled on my shaft, bent her face down and began to softly suckle on one of Holly's breasts. Holly, for her part, followed suit by lovingly yet firmly mauling her mother's fleshy orbs and rolling the hard nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. Within moments, both women were moaning and had started to rock their hips in subtle syncopation. It was almost distracting for me to try and parse which pussy was giving me which sensation, but, after awhile, I simply gave up trying and just let myself be ridden by these two sex-crazed creatures.

Holly and Kathy both raised and lowered their hips, one riding up while the other went down as they fucked themselves on my two cocks and pleasured each other. It was like a circular event of eroticism: as their passions grew more intense, so did their activity and moans while I just enjoyed the show. Not wanting to feel entirely left out, however, I reached my hands into the tangle of thighs and found each of their inflamed pussies. With only my sense of touch to guide me, I found their clits and began to strum them gently, which served to increase their ardor. Frantically they rode me for several minutes as their voices became throatier and more impassioned until they both approached orgasm.

"Ah!" my wife gasped. "Do you like it, Holly? Do you like the way your father's cock feels inside of you?"

"Yesss!" our daughter hissed. "God, it's so thick and hard! How about you, Mom? Oh! Oh, yes, Daddy, right there!"

"It feels so good, honey," Kathy replied between gasps of pleasure. "But it's so weird... both of us are fucking him at the same time, but using two different cocks... it's so..."

"Good!" Holly supplied excitedly. "Look down, Mom. Look at our tummies. See how they bulge with the thickness of his cocks? This is so amazingly hot! I'm so glad we're doing this! Oh! Oh, God, I'm so close!"

"Ride him, baby! Ride your father's thick, long cock until you cum, Babygirl!"

Holly continued to thrust her hips down on me violently for a few more strokes and then arched her back. "Ah, fuck yes, I'm cumming!"

"I'm right behind you, honey!" my wife cried out excitedly. "Jesus Christ, this is fucking wild!"

I could feel both vaginas start to literally vibrate around my shafts as their hips bucked and swayed on top of me. When they both started to reach their climaxes, I pushed up with my hips and arched my back, lifting them both off the floor while they shuddered uncontrollably. Holly screamed out when she hit her peak and Kathy all but sobbed when she felt herself being lifted into the air. Inspiration struck, at that point, and I wrapped my hands around both sets of hips. When I was sure that they were secure in their "saddle", I began to float all three of our bodies off the ground. The result was fantastic as both women realized what was happening.