A Valentine's Day Mess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotWise
NotWise
740 Followers

"It went on like that until Sunday when Ximena put on her new blue dress and her new white blouse, and covered her head. She walked to mass with Luna and Magdalena, and they made sure that she didn't talk to anyone. Eee, she thought that was odd. Juan Francisco was there too, but he sat at the front with the other landowners."

Manny sat up to face Claudia. He held her hands between them and took up the story. "Padre Zerna took Juan Francisco to the side after mass. The Padre gripped his hand and told him. 'I will call on you tomorrow, before I travel. Shall we have dinner?'

"Juan Francisco was sure that whatever Padre Zerna wanted was going to cost him money, but he had to agree—it was the power of the Church. 'I'll have Magdalena cook fowl,' he said.

"The next day Magdalena cooked a young turkey and after dinner Juan Francisco sent the women back to the kitchen so he could talk with Padre Zerna alone.

"The Padre said, 'A young man came to me last week. He was looking for his lost wife, and I prayed with him. Her name is Ximena and she was lost on the road near here.' He studied Juan Francisco's reaction before going on, 'I noticed that you have a new mestizo servant who would be the right age.'

"Juan Francisco weighed his options then asked, 'Where is the husband now? Who have you asked about the wife?'

"The Padre sat back in his chair to answer, 'The young man moved on to look for her. I haven't had time until now to ask after his wife.'

"Juan Francisco stood and paced along the portico. 'This is a small parish. Does it support your work the way you need?' He stopped his pacing and faced the Padre. 'Rumors travel fast, whether they are true or not. I could provide you with a substantial donation to be sure that tale doesn't spread.'

"The Padre smiled when he said, 'You must be fond of his wife. How fond?'

"The check that Juan Francisco wrote for the Padre would have built a nice house for José and Ximena. He handed it over and asked, 'With this, you will be able to take Ximena's confession and know that the sins she confesses are not her choosing, si?' and the Padre nodded his agreement."

The room was starting to get lighter when Claudia pulled her hand away from Manny; the rain outside was waning, the lightning was distant, and the thunder rumbled more quietly. She waved her hand and said, "Poor José. His wife was bought and payed for, and there was nothing he could have done about it.

"The weeks passed, marked by trips to mass and confession. Ximena lost track of time; all she knew was that still there was no José" Claudia said. "She got used to Juan Francisco's demands, but she never stopped complaining. Often he overcame her with gifts of petticoats or jewelry.

"One day she was sweeping the portico and listening to the pretty jingle of her new bracelets when she heard Juan Francisco around the corner talking with one of his vaqueros. 'Have you seen any more of that man José?' he asked, 'the one who was looking for Ximena?'

"The vaquero answered, 'We told him like you said, that if she got lost here, then the dogs or the jaguars would have her by now. I saw him twice, but now he's gone.'

"Ximena couldn't believe it! She dropped her broom and covered her mouth with both hands so that she wouldn't sob out loud. Juan Francisco lied to her, and now José was gone!

"Her eyes filled with tears and she ran without thinking. She ran off the portico, across the clearing in front of the house and down the trail with her new petticoat and blue dress flying around her knees."

"Ximena were so innocent," Manny said, and slipped deep into the memories. "And Juan Francisco had only one interest."

Manny picked up Juan Francisco's story. "He heard the broom fall and saw Ximena run. She must have overheard, but he didn't worry. His horse was saddled and waiting beside him.

"He ran Ximena down on the trail. He saw her look over her shoulder and, like a terrified rabbit, she dodged into the trees. He left his horse there, and in just a few strides he caught her shoulder with one hand and her braids with the other hand, and turned her around.

"Ximena thought Juan Francisco would kill her," Claudia whispered.

"But he never would," Manny said. "He held Ximena tight against him with his arm around her waist and pulled her hair to tip her head back. Her eyes were wide and she gulped for air. He asked her, 'Where were you going, little thief?'

The sun was low in the west when it broke through the clouds, but Manny and Claudia didn't notice. "He snatched Ximena's hand," Manny said, "And held it for her to see the bracelet on her wrist, 'I dressed you and I decorated you, and you tried to run off with it all. I won't let you steal from me, Ximena.'

"Ximena screamed back, 'Keep your things! I want José, I want my family.'

"Her eyes were wide with fear when he leaned over her, kissed a tear from her cheek and asked, 'Why would they want you now, little thief? Why would they want my whore?'"

Claudia pushed herself away from Manny and slapped his chest. The light from behind the curtain gleamed on her tears, and she hit him again with her fist. Manny caught his sister's hand when she swung a third time, and he pulled her close. He held her and felt her shoulders shake as she sobbed.

When Claudia calmed again she whispered against Manny's neck, "His words were like a blow to her gut. Did he really mean that?"

"They weren't what he meant," Manny said. "He wanted to say 'Stay with me Ximena. Take care of me, and I'll take care of you,' but he didn't think that would keep her."

Claudia sat up and said, "Ximena wasn't Juan Francisco's to keep, but it worked. She became his because she believed what he told her. She didn't have anywhere to go. No-one would want a thief; no-one would want his whore.

"Juan Francisco used his grip on Ximena's hair to pull her out of the trees, and then he lifted her to sit side-saddle on his horse. She was confused. He was rough with her then he was gentle when he lifted her, and he honored her by letting her ride. It was like everything else; he was tender in one moment and cruel in the next.

"Ximena watched Juan Francisco as he walked beside the horse and asked, 'What would have happened to mi hombre if he stayed here longer? What if José found me?'

"Juan Francisco looked grim when he answered her. 'If José found you, then he would have been shot trying to raid my chickens. I paid for you, Ximena. I won't give you away. It's better for you both if you forget him.'

"Ximena was starting to realize the lengths that Juan Francisco might go to keep her. She wiped her tears with her new blue dress and asked another question. 'You've had me for weeks. Why haven't you taken me like a man takes his wife?'

"He had her hands, her mouth, and her breasts. He explored her body enough to learn that she was excitable. He knew her scent and her taste.

"Juan Francisco didn't look at her when he answered, 'I don't have children yet. If my oldest child is a bastard, then that will confuse my inheritance.'

"And, you know," Claudia said, "That night Juan Francisco pulled Ximena out of her cell and risked confusing his inheritance. He overcame her with kisses. He stripped her to bare skin, kissed her breasts and her belly, and pushed her down into his sheets.

"She spread her legs around his hips and her hands guided him. He took her like a man takes his wife while she arched her back and groaned.

"His body slammed against her with each thrust. His back and shoulders were slick with sweat. She tasted his skin and bit his chest. Juan Francisco bellowed at the ceiling when he came and then he collapsed on her.

"Ximena stroked his shoulders and his jaw, and she touched the marks she left on his chest while he seeped back out of her. When Juan Francisco was calm again she asked, 'If you don't sleep with your wife, how will you ever have a child who isn't a bastard?'

"He rolled away from her and picked up a letter from a table beside his bed. Ximena didn't learn to read until later, so it made no sense to her. He explained, 'My father—El Don—wants more heirs, and he threatens me with what could happen if he doesn't get them, so that will change.'"

Claudia slipped her hand under the sheet that covered her brother's lap, and traced her fingertips up his hard-on. She giggled and asked, "Ximena still gets you excited, doesn't she?" She looked at the clock by Manny's bed and said, "Let's save that for later. I need to wash my face. What do you have to eat?"

They had just finished frozen dinners when she looked out the window and said, "Manny! It looks so nice out. Let's go for a walk." So they circled the campus quadrangle and talked. The heat of the day was gone, and the storm left the air clean and cool.

They stopped walking and watched for a few minutes while the sun settled toward the horizon and lit the rocky spires at the edge of town. When they started again Manny asked, "What would Angelito do with your blood if he could get it? I mean, what's the big deal?"

"Híjole! It's so silly, but Abuelita told me that in the old days some people thought that menses was the essence of life because if you could stop a woman from losing it, then she would get pregnant."

"That makes sense," Manny said with a laugh. "They just got the cart before the horse."

"Yeah, something like that," Claudia said. "Brujos made all sorts of magic with it—amulets and spells and stuff—and sometimes they made monsters, or thought they did. Curanderos even used it in remedies."

Claudia bumped her brother with her hip, then leaned close to say, "You know Abuelita thinks that, because we're brother and sister, when we do it the magic breaks the barrier between us and las animas—remember that? Now she says we kindof have a foot in each world."

"We're going for a long walk with las animas tonight, right?" Manny asked, and Claudia laughed.

"Sí! We'd better or I'm going all crazy on you," Claudia said. She clutched at Manny's arm and finished her explanation. "I guess brujos stopped using menstrual blood, but now Angelito thinks that mine is special—that it will make him powerful. I don't know about that, because to me it's still just the monthly flow."

Claudia had an idea and tugged on Manny's arm to stop him. "You know," she said with a laugh, "I could give you what Angelito wants. If he's right, then maybe it would give you superpowers."

"Super!" Manny said, then asked, "How? I mean, how would you do that?"

Claudia skipped away and laughed. "I don't know," she said. "Dry some and put it in a locket or something, I guess. Then you could wear me. Take me to a craft store or something tomorrow and I'll see."

"I can do that," Manny agreed. "It seems a little odd, but I like the idea of wearing you."

Claudia stopped and waited for Manny to catch up with her then she stopped him and slipped her hand up under his teeshirt. She asked, "Did I hurt you when I hit you this afternoon?" and she stroked his chest. "I did it for Ximena because Juan Francisco deserved it, not because I was mad at you."

"I know," Manny said, "Don't worry. It didn't hurt." It was a lie. He could still feel her second blow.

Claudia seemed disappointed and something mischievous in Manny made him say, "You're way too girly to hurt me." It was another lie and he should have known better.

Manny started walking and left Claudia where she stood. "Girly?" she asked. He sensed something in the pause that followed and just had time to brace himself.

Claudia gave a whoop and jumped on his back. She wrapped her arms around his head, her legs around his hips, and tried to topple him over.

Manny staggered under her weight, but he stayed on his feet. He started to peel his sister off his back, then realized that he really liked the way she felt. He put his hands under her knees to lift her and shook his head until she let her arms slip down around his neck.

He was laughing when he asked, "What are you going to do now?"

Claudia's breath was hot on his ear. "If you're not going to fall down, then I'll ride you like I ride Concha." she said. "Here's my reigns." She tugged Manny's right ear through her teeth and he ducked his head and stepped to the right without thinking about it." She bit on Manny's left ear and he stepped to the left. "Now take me back to your apartment. Your bed is calling."

Manny started across the darkening quadrangle with his sister on his back. She clutched at his shoulders, kissed his ears, and her breath started to get shallow and ragged. "What's going on back there?" he asked.

"Híjole, Manny. Let me down!" Claudia said. "These shorts have a thick seam in the crotch, and when I let my weight sag a little it rubs right on my thing. I'm having sex with you right now, and you're not even enjoying it."

"And you want down?" Manny asked and laughed, but he let his sister slip away.

Claudia wrapped her brother's arm in her hands and they whispered to each other all the way to the highway, where she pulled away and said, "Let's run."

Claudia sprinted across the road. She was thirty yards ahead of Manny before he got through the traffic. He didn't catch up to her until she stopped at his stairs and tried to catch her breath, and then he wrapped his arms around her and buried his nose against her neck.

Manny laughed in Claudia's ear while she squealed. Manny's cock was already hard when the door beside the stairs opened. He looked up at the woman who stood there with her cell phone, then let Claudia go and stepped back. "Hi, Sonya," he said.

Sonya glared at Manny then asked Claudia, "Are you okay? Should I call security?"

"I'm fine!" Claudia said. She pinched and twisted the skin over Manny's ribs until he winced and pulled away, and then she told Sonya, "He's my brother, and we raced here." She glanced up the stairs and added, "And we're not done yet." She took the stairs two at a time with Manny right behind her.

"I win!" she shouted so Sonya could hear, then leaned over the rail while Manny fumbled to unlock the door and said, "Thanks for checking on me!" before he shoved her into the apartment and closed the door behind them.

Manny backed his sister against the wall with a hand on her breast. He pushed his tongue between her lips and his other hand down her panties while she tried to giggle around his tongue.

Claudia pushed him away, and shoved her shorts and panties down around her ankles. She freed one foot then hopped toward the bed while she kicked her shorts and panties off the other foot.

Both of them knew what they wanted, so they were done talking for now. Manny turned on the lamp by the bed and threw his clothes off while Claudia struggled out of her blouse and her bra. She held up first one foot then the other so Manny could pull off her shoes and her socks then she laid back on the pillows and lifted her knees apart.

Manny's cock strained for his little sister while he climbed over her. Claudia wrapped it in her hands and guided him to her. He watched her face while he pushed his hard-on deep into her; she closed her eyes and arched her back when he thrust, and while he paused she stroked his arms and urged him on. He felt her body yield until he was pressed against her with the whole length his cock warm, wet, and buried deep inside her.

"Don't go slow," Claudia said while she stroked his sides. "Do me hard. Do me like Juan Francisco did Ximena that first time."

Manny was too excited to do her any other way. He ground against her for a moment while he caught his breath, then he drew back and slammed himself into her. Claudia gasped and writhed under him, and Manny did it again. Claudia clutched at his arms, his sides, and then his back while he thrust himself against her, each thrust a little harder and faster than the last.

Claudia lifted her knees up to Manny's shoulders and bit at his neck. He yelped in pain, but he didn't slow his motion until his climax overcame him. He forced himself as deep into his little sister as he could reach and let himself go. His balls tightened and his essence gushed in repeated spasms until he was empty.

They fell apart and gasped for air. Their bodies were slick with sweat and the cool room seemed not at all cool.

Claudia recovered first. She climbed over Manny and her long black hair fell down around his face. "That felt really good," she said. She kissed his lips and his cheeks and his neck until Manny rolled her over and swept her hair out of his mouth.

"It went so fast!" Manny said, "You do that to me." He cupped her breast in his hand, and rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Claudia hardened under his touch and he moved his hand down over her smooth belly and between her legs.

"I made a wet mess of you," Manny said, and laughed. He slipped his fingers into her, then spread the thick mix of his cum and her nectar over her most sensitive spot.

"A girly, wet mess," Claudia said, and lifted her leg to give Manny's hand more room.

"You didn't like it when I called you that, did you?" Manny said.

Claudia opened her eyes and searched his face in the light and shadows from the bedside lamp. "Manny! You know I'm girly, and I love it," she said. "I just don't want to be called that, like it's some kind of insult."

Manny studied his sister and wondered how long she would stay in control while he massaged her.

Claudia caught her breath and said, "Don't stop." She drifted away and Manny felt her breath on his cheek. He swirled his fingers down and into her then wet her again while he kissed his sister's throat and her ears.

It didn't take long before Claudia bucked in Manny's arms and clenched her teeth. She turned her head against his shoulder and her fingernails dug into his arms. Manny pulled her hair to tip her head back, and watched his little sister's beautiful climax.

Manny was hard again and Claudia was soft when he rolled her over on her belly and sucked their juice off his fingers. He squeezed her butt and slapped it to make her squeal and laugh, then he pushed her legs apart. Claudia clutched the pillow and lifted her butt up while Manny climbed between her legs. He bent over her with his cock in hand and worked it into her slit.

"Not as fast this time?" he asked. Claudia nodded her head, then curled her toes while Manny pushed into her.

Claudia was drained of energy and full of her brother by the time they was done that night. It was the way they both wanted it. He turned off the lamp, pulled the bedclothes over them to ward off the cool night air, and held her close.

During the night—Manny didn't know quite when—Claudia pulled away and turned the light on so she could search through her suitcase. She went to the bathroom, and when she came back she snuggled her satin-covered butt against him—and then his dream began.

A voice told Manny, "Hear me. I am the messenger." It fell quiet then repeated "Hear me. I am the messenger." Manny was confused. There was no-one in his dream; no-one to speak. He opened his eyes—or thought he did—to look around the darkened bedroom.

A movement caught Manny's attention and he opened his eyes wide to see a large bull snake winding up the bedside lamp. "This has to be a dream," he told himself, "Because it feels normal to have a snake beside my bed."

The snake stopped and turned to look at him, and it's tongue flicked out. "Hear me. I am the messenger." it said.

Manny drew Claudia close against him and, without opening his mouth or moving his lips, he asked, "What is your message?"

"Angelito comes," the snake answered. "Keep your sister well."

"Who sent you?" Manny asked, but the snake faded quietly into the darkness.

Manny didn't know whether he was awake or asleep when the messenger came, and he wondered again when morning started to seep around the drawn curtains. He stared at the ceiling, and knew he was awake when he had to pee.

NotWise
NotWise
740 Followers
123456...8