A Very Unusual Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers

"Only that you are behind me and not in front of me."

"I'll fix that." Without losing contact with him, she moved around until her body was pressed against his front. His arms went around her and held her waist and her arms snaked up around his neck. The only appropriate response was to kiss her in this position, a response that she met with an open mouth and eager tongue. Their feet were barely moving but enough that they could claim to be dancing. She pressed her abdomen against his hard cock. And her breasts pressed firmly against his chest. Meanwhile, their tongues played a battle for control of their oral cavities. One moment, hers would be dominant while exploring his mouth; a minute later his tongue would find its way inside hers and would battle her tongue until she gave in and let him explore.

After several minutes of this, she let go of his neck for a minute and pushed his hands down until he was cupping her ass. Then she returned the favor by putting her hands firmly on his firm buns. They continued the minimal dance but now they were looking in each other's eyes. Both of their hands were massaging and squeezing each other's flesh.

"Are you ready for coffee?"

"Yes, I think that it might be a good idea."

'Have a seat on the couch and I'll be right back. I hope you will like my coffee."

"I like everything else about you; I can't imagine finding out that the only thing I don't like is your coffee."

She smiled at him and kissed him again. Then she pulled away and went to the kitchen while he settled himself on the end of the couch. She returned a few minutes later with two coffee mugs heaped with whipped cream. She settled on his lap and let him taste the coffee.

"Oh that is so good." He said. "We need to have this often."

"This and more I think. Now I want you to have dessert with your coffee; put your cup down. Now untie my neck straps." His hands went to her neck and untied the two straps. Slowly she took them and lowered them, gradually turning her cleavage into the bare sides of her breasts when the top became uncovered. His eyes were riveted on the smooth clear skin that emerged from behind the fabric. Finally, the only things holding the straps in place were two firm knobs on the end of her breasts. She slowly moved one strap to her lap and then moved the other strap to join the first. Her breasts were fantastic; perfectly shaped melons capped with firm fat nipples that protruded about half an inch from her body. While he was devouring them with his eyes, she was unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it loose from his pants. Then she began to caress his almost hairless chest.

"This is all you get tonight, lover. But they want to feel your fingers and your mouth all over them and they want to feel themselves pressing against your chest. See if you can make me cum just by loving them. I need to cum, lover. Make me cum for you."

Thomas gently put his hand on her breast and began caressing the soft flesh. "Ahhh yessss." Was her response and her nipple got harder if that was possible. That triggered him to take her nipple between his fingers and roll it gently but firmly. She went stiff and started shaking while her eyes slammed shut. "Oh yes, baby, yes. Like that. Oh crap, you know just how to do what I need."

When she finished cumming, she lay still in his arms for several minutes. He continued lightly caressing the skin on her upper chest and breasts. He found several spots that seemed to be especially responsive. It felt like she was purring in his arms. Finally she lifted herself up and put one of her nipples on his lips. He understood what was wanted and gently took it inside and let his tongue tease the rough tip. Her purring increased into a throaty growl. Thomas discovered that he really liked the feel of her nipple in his mouth. He could feel the blood pumping through it and it excited him and he redoubled his efforts to suck and tease the knob.

"Oh baby, I love what you are doing to me. Keep that up and I am going to cum again. Oh yessss. You are so good. Love me honey, suck on my other nipple too." Her arms were wrapped around Thomas' head now holding him to her. He began the same process with the neglected nipple and soon had the same result as she stiffened and shuddered against him.

She released his head and fell into his arms. He went back to gently caressing her soft skin. She purred again. "Honey, we need to call this a night because it is close to 1:00. Listen, I have been invited to a party tonight. Would you take me?"

"Yes, I will but I guess I need to clear it ........................."

"No, it is already cleared. She will be busy tonight also. It is a jeans and polo kind of party. Can you pick me up at 7:00?"

"Yes. Do we need to bring anything?"

"Beer or wine would be nice. All I want is to be with you but we do need something to drink I guess."

"I'll get some of both. What else are you going to do today?"

"I'm having brunch with a friend and I know that you are playing golf. Don't get too tired though. I am going to want more of you tonight. OK?"

"OK, I may just play nine holes and then take a nap. I might need it this afternoon."

"Good boy. You sure do know how to treat a woman. Now let's get you put together again and send you on your way." She sat up and redid the buttons on his shirt. This was interspersed with soft kisses on his lips. "I can't tell you in words how wonderful tonight has been for me. I had high expectations to start and you exceeded every one of them. I hope that I lived up to your expectations."

"Let's just say that I don't even remember what my expectations were any more. You have taken me places that I haven't even dreamed of yet."

"That's nice to hear because I have more places I want to take you to also; a lot of them. Now go home and get some good rest."

She walked him to the door with her breasts still bare. Their good night kiss was full and erotic. She finally had to push him out the door or she wouldn't be able to let him go. She watched him drive off and then went to her cell phone. The text message that she was waiting for had been there for five minutes.

"On the way home and yes, it was memorable. See you at 10:00. Was your night good?"

She texted back, "Yes, much more than good. He is ready for you."

Then she turned off the lights and went to bed. She thought about using her vibrator but decided against it. She wanted to be completely ready for him when he entered her for the first time and she hoped that it would be soon.

Thomas was half way home before he realized that he was going home to Denise after spending a marvelous evening with Marcie including one of the best make out sessions he had ever experienced. His cock was still hard and he wondered what he would say to Denise if she asked about it. He also realized that she had spent the evening with another man for the first time. Would she be the same? Would she still be his wife? Would she still be able to say that he was the only man who had ever made love to her? These thought plagued him through the last part of the drive home. Her car was in the driveway but most of the lights were off.

He quietly entered the front room and put his keys on the table by the door. There was a note waiting for him. "Take off your clothes and come to me quickly. I need you badly." He quickly removed his clothes and walked naked down the hall still sporting a full erection bouncing in front of him. When he entered the bed room he was greeted by Denise on all fours with her beautiful breasts hanging down with fully extended nipples. He ass and pussy were pointed directly at the door. Her hand was covering her womanhood except for one finger which seemed to be missing.

"Tommy, now. I need you now. Please, come fuck me now." The missing finger appeared and disappeared again several times.

Thomas walked to her and gently removed her hand and slowly inserted his cock inside her. Everything felt normal except that she was extraordinarily wet. She moaned when she felt him touch bottom. "Thank you, honey. I need you so badly. I am not going to last long. I've been waiting all night for this; please give it to me." She began pulling away and pushing back against him. Thomas picked up her rhythm and began thrusting into her meeting each of her movements. He held onto her hips and began driving into her more firmly. She came but didn't stop; neither did he. They kept up their coupling until she announced, "I'm going to cum again Tommy. Cum with me. Cum deep inside me." He did as he was told. And they fell on the bed together with him on her back.

He finally pulled out of her and rolled onto her side. She rolled over to face him and her hand touched his face. "You are so good to me. I will always love you, Tommy. No one can replace you in my heart. And no one makes me feel like you do, no one." She smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Did you have a good time tonight?" He asked. His eye caught sight of the small oval bruise on her breast that hadn't been there earlier.

"Yes, I had a wonderful time. It was just so different than when we go out together. Did you have a good time with Marcie? She's so cute."

"Yes, she is and we had a really good time also. We both enjoyed the musical. It was very powerful."

"So I heard. Tommy honey, I'm going to a party with Ron tomorrow night and there is a good chance that I won't come home until Sunday around noon. I know that Marcie asked you to go to a party with her too. I hope you said yes and you can stay with her if you want. In fact, stay with her until the afternoon and then bring her home with you. I'm going to invite her for dinner Sunday night. Is that alright?"

Thomas looked at his beautiful wife and caressed her cheek. Both of them knew what was going to happen and they weren't kidding each other even if they didn't say the words.

"Of course, it is alright. Will this make you happy?"

"Yes, honey. It will make me very happy. And I think that it will make you happy too. Am I right?"

"Yes, Marcie is a wonderful woman and she makes me very happy too. And I'll bring her home with me Sunday afternoon."

"You are so special. No one will ever replace you."

"Nor will anyone ever replace you, my love. Are you ready to sleep?"

"Yes, it has been a long day and you are playing golf in the morning. So let's get our rest." She rolled over and Tomas spooned her from behind. They slept like they usually did, entwined with each other.

The next morning, they shared a light breakfast as usual and Thomas dressed to go play golf. Denise dressed to meet Marcie. They kissed and went their separate ways. The drive to the golf course gave Thomas time to reflect on everything.

Denise met Marcie at a deli that was quickly becoming their favorite meeting spot. They met with a kiss and hug and sat down.

Denise began, "Tommy says that you had a good time. Did you?"

"It was better than good. No wonder you are so hung up on him. He is a perfect gentleman and a fabulous kisser."

"Did he try anything with you?"

"No, but like I warned you, I encouraged him to enjoy me. We danced and then I sat in his lap and we kissed for quite a while. Then I told him to untie my top. He did and, I almost hate to tell you this, I came twice while he was caressing my breasts and sucking on them. I came one other time with just breast play but never have I cum twice. He was masterful."

"Did you get in his pants or he into yours?"

"No, I wanted both of those but I promised you and myself that we would stay above my waist last night. It was hard, but I made it through. So tell me about your night."

"Ron was a gentleman for most of the night. He knew that I wasn't wearing a bra, of course, but he just took little touches and peeks. It was kind of cute really. And he was also a really good dancer. When the intermission came, we went outside with a lot of others and drank a beer and talked. When the intermission was about over, he kissed me for the first time. It was really nice. Then most of the other people went back inside but we stayed and talked some more and kissed some more. There were a bunch of bugs flying around so we got in the back seat of my car and things got more interesting. His kisses got me really hot and then he put his hands on my breasts. I thought I was going to faint. I am so used to Tommy's touch, but he was not as gentle as Tommy but it still felt good. I'm not sure exactly how he did it, but the next thing I knew, his bare cock was sticking straight out of his pants. His was only the second one I have ever seen live. He was about the same length as Tommy but a little thicker."

"How could you tell?"

"It was really pretty easy when I put my hand around it." She giggled. "It was nice to hold and I could tell that he was very ready."

"Did you fuck him or go down on him?"

"No, I thought about it but I didn't. I just held it and stroked it a little. He came all over his shirt and my hand. It was cute. He was so turned on, he couldn't control himself. Luckily I had a box of tissue in the car to clean him up. Then we kissed some more and his hands found their way inside my blouse but I wouldn't let him take it off. He kissed me right at the top of one breast and left me a little mark. I almost killed him for that. I'm pretty sure that Tommy noticed it."

"So what else happened?"

"Not much. We kissed and went back inside and danced some more. I finally took him back to his hotel and then came home."

"Did Thomas fuck you when he got home? He was more than ready I'm sure."

"Yes he did, and it was wonderful as usual. Thank you for warming him up for me."

"So what do we do tonight?"

"Tonight, Tommy is all yours. I didn't tell Ron, but I expect that I will stay the night with him tonight. I told Tommy that I would be home around lunch time. So he is your completely until then."

"No restrictions?"

"None from my point of view. You can set whatever limits you want."

"As horny as I am, I can assure you that there will be no limits. If he is half as good with his cock as he is with his fingers and mouth, I might be bringing him back to you in a body bag."

"Don't do that. Oh and I told him to bring you home when he comes. I am inviting you to dinner with us."

"Do you think that this is a wise thing to do?"

"Yes. Tommy might be a little confused being around both of us but he will get over it. I want him to get comfortable around us together. You and I are going to stay friends whatever happens and I certainly am not going to get rid of Tommy, so the three of us need to get comfortable together."

"That might present a problem because based on last night, I might not want to give him back."

"I didn't say you would, did I? I have a couple of ideas I am working on. Let's see how things work out, OK?"

"Are you bringing Ron to your house tonight?"

"Oh no. My house is Tommy and my house. I will stay with him at his hotel unless he screws up during the party."

"But you are having me at your house?"

"You are part of Tommy and I and are always welcome. Ron is just a diversion. He won't even know where I live."

"One day, you are going to have to explain that to me."

"OK, but not today. Today you figure out how you are going to make Tommy the happiest man in town and you, the most satisfied woman in town."

Marcie smiled a huge smile. "If one happens, the other will be sure to follow. Count on that."

"I am counting on that. Now let's go shopping for a while. I think you need a crop top to wear tonight, don't you?"

"As long as it is easy for Thomas to take it off."

"Let's go."

Thomas got home at 2:00 and since he was alone, he lay down on the bed and dozed. Denise came home at 4:00 and found him still asleep and decided to leave him that way until 5:00. That would still give him plenty of time to get ready for Marcie.

When Thomas woke up, he got up and went to find Denise. He found her in the kitchen and came up behind her and cupped her breasts as he kissed her neck. He let his fingers trap her nipples between them and gently squeezed them until they were hard. He realized that Denise's nipples were half the size of Marcie's but both were very sensitive to his touch. He thought for a moment and decided that he was just fortunate to have two pair of fabulous breasts to caress and tease. He wasn't going to play favorites. He liked them both equally well.

"You better stop that sometime in the next fifteen minutes or you will be very late to pick up Marcie."

"How much trouble am I going to be in if I quit?"

"More than I'm willing to tell you."

"How much trouble am I in if I don't stop?"

"More than I'm willing to tell you."

"So I win either way."

"Yes, you do, you handsome devil. But I'm going to stop you now before you really get my motor running. You have to save your strength for Marcie."

"What about you?"

"I can take care of myself."

"Are you going to have a good time tonight?"

"I expect to. Just remember to bring Marcie with you when you come home tomorrow afternoon. You will be cooking on the grill, by the way."

"I get to cook for my two favorite women. How lucky can a guy get?"

"Not any luckier than you already are. Now kiss me and go clean up for Marcie."

Thomas kissed her and then went to shower, shave and get dressed. He opted for casual slacks rather than jeans and a Caribbean style shirt. He wore casual loafers. He checked that he had everything and remembered that he was going to stop for wine and beer. Then he went to say good night to Denise. She met him in the living room with a paper sack.

"Here, this is for Marcie. Don't look; it is stuff every girl ought to have. You look great. Have a really good time tonight and I'll see you tomorrow afternoon."

"I love you. You have a good time too." He kissed her and went to his car and put the bag in the car. He picked up a case of good beer and two bottles of wine and was knocking on Marcie's door just before 7:00. She opened the door holding her top to her chest. "Just in time. Tie me in back and then around my neck."

He tied her top as instructed and was very impressed with the view when she removed her hands. The top featured a simple top that exposed just a hint of cleavage and a small bottom strap that went under her breasts. The rest was a flap of material that appeared to just lay over and cover her breasts. Her nipples were already denting the fabric and holding it away from her chest.

"You look ravishing tonight, Marcie; but I have never seen you look anything but beautiful but this weekend, beautiful is too simple a word."

"You are so sweet; I could really get used to you being around. What is in the sack? Something for the picnic?"

"No, Denise said that it is for you; something every girl needs. She said that I couldn't look, so I haven't."

Denise took the sack and looked inside and then smiled. "She is right; a girl needs these. I'll be right back and we can go." She went into her bedroom and then returned with a light wrap.

"I am ready, are you?"

"No. I think the protocol calls for me to kiss you, doesn't it?"

"You distracted me too much; I forgot. Yes, that is the protocol, please proceed."

He took her in his arms and kissed her in a very friendly way. Their tongues eagerly sought each other and fought for dominance. It ended in a draw.

"Now that is the way to start a date!" She said when the kiss broke.

"Yes, I think I agree about that. Now I am ready to go."

"Me too, in more ways than one." She took his arm and they went to his car. "Do you know where the river runs into the lake?"

"Yes, I know the general area."

"That is where we are going. My girl friend and her husband have a place near there. If you can get me to the area, I can get us to the house."

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers