A Very Unusual Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise rolled on her back and Thomas began to turn toward Marcie. "Hold on stud. I want you like last night." She got on her hands and knees and crawled over to Denise until her breasts and face were hovering just above Denise's mouth. "Now, get behind me and fuck me with all you have to give." She leaned forward and began kissing Denise's lips. Denise immediately responded and her hands went to the two offered breasts. Their tongues were soon clashing for supremacy as Thomas slipped his cock into Marcie's swollen pussy. He took hold of her hips and began pumping her firmly but not hard enough to dislodge the kissing going on in front.

By the time Thomas felt his cum rising, Marcie was uttering a constant stream of moans and mewlings because of the pleasure Thomas was giving her pussy but also because Denise had shifted her attention and had one of her nipples in her in mouth and was nipping and sucking on it while her hand was teasing the other nipple relentlessly. When Thomas unleashed his sperm inside her, she shrieked in pleasure and collapsed on Denise's face. Thomas fell over exhausted. It took a minute before Marcie regained enough strength to lift herself and look down at Denise. "It can't get any better than this, can it?"

Denise stroked her face and replied, "I wouldn't bet on that if I were you."

Marcie rolled on the other side of Thomas and he pulled both women close to him and they fell into the most satisfying sleep any of them had ever had.

The timetable they had agreed on went according to schedule with a couple of highlights. The first was that on Thursday night that first week, Marcie and Denise tasted each other's womanhood for the first time and that became a regular part of their activities especially when Thomas was working late. The other was that Marcie did have the vendor evaluation on the day they were supposed to leave to drive to St. Louis. They decided that she would fly up the next day and be there when they arrived to help Denise move in and get set up.

As they sorted things out, they decided that they would take Marcie's bed, stereo and television to St Louis so they would only have to be moved once. Several other items were split between the two homes such as dishes, small appliances, and cookware. By the time everything was sorted and packed, Denise would have buy very few things to set up residence in her new city. She would only need to get things that she needed to make it feel like home. Marcie and Thomas disappeared one afternoon for an hour and before they left St. Louis for the return drive home. Before they left, Marcie took out an 8X10 portrait of each of them and put them on her mantle piece. Denise cried at their thoughtfulness.

Two weeks after they returned home, Marcie was promoted to the Department Manager of the Commodity Department because her former boss had left the company to take a job at a different company. Marcie and Thomas celebrated her promotion that night along with Denise who was on the speaker phone. As a result of this promotion, Denise made fairly regular trips to St. Louis as there were several commodity vendors located in the area. Between those visits and Denise's regular trips to her home office in Dallas, it seemed like Denise spent few nights alone during the first six months after her move. Thomas took a number of three day weekends to spend in St Louis also. The result was that Marcie and Denise cemented their relationship even more than it had been before Denise had moved.

Denise spent the Thanksgiving break at home and the three of them spent a busy five days together going and doing and preparing the big meal. They looked forward to the Christmas break where they would have a whole week together.

On New Year's Eve, the three were sitting in front of the fire and enjoying a bottle of champagne when Thomas got to his knees and announced, "There is something wrong and I need to fix it."

Marcie looked bewildered and Denise wore her conspiratorial smile. On his knees in front of Marcie, Thomas reached out his hand and took Marcie's hand in his. "Marcie, I can't remember life before you and the love I feel for you is every bit as strong as the love I feel for Denise. Will you marry me?"

Marcie just stared at him to allow what he had said to register and then she burst into tears. Denise took her in her arms and held her until the tears began to subside, Denise said, "You better give him an answer pretty quick. He gets crotchety when he has to stay on his knees for very long. It is his advancing age." Marcie laughed.

"Yes, you old goat. I will marry you." Thomas slipped a ring on her finger and they kissed passionately.

After several minutes of discussion, they decided that they would go to St Louis in early June and get married with her parents in attendance and then the three of them would go on a weeklong honeymoon to Cabo San Lucas.

When they returned, Marcie made a noon time visit to the HR department to change her name and address to Thomas' address. The girl behind the counter looked surprised and then asked her if she had married Thomas Watkins.

"No; I married his brother, Timothy, but he has the same initials as Thomas and he is known as TJ."

"That must have been a quick romance."

"Well yes and no. I met him almost a year ago. He is in international sales and travels extensively overseas. We saw each other in late summer and then at Thanksgiving and Christmas. He asked me to marry him on New Year's Eve and we got married when he flew in to St Louis a week ago. So it has been an e-mail and phone romance for a year but we are very happy. I will miss him but I am so busy around here time just flies by."

"Isn't this Thomas' address too?"

"Yes, my lease is about up and Thomas and his wife invited me to live with them since the apartment was going to raise my rent a huge amount. So that's what I did. I get along real well with Thomas and Denise. That helps."

"Well, congratulations. I'll get this in the computer this afternoon."

"Thank you so much."

She left and went to Thomas' office. "OK, I'll bet the gossip mill is already getting geared up."

"One of these days we need to transfer her to anywhere else. Everyone listens but they know that she usually gets things screwed up. By tomorrow, who knows who you will be married to?" They both laughed. Then they went back to work.

They had another great Thanksgiving but this year they had it in St. Louis. Christmas and New Years were held at their home and once again, they sat before the fire with a bottle of champagne.

"I've been thinking. We had so much fun on the honeymoon, let's try to take two weeks together next summer in late July or August and go somewhere else."

Denise didn't respond. Marcie simply said, "Can't."

"Why? That is always our slow season."

"I know but I will be in the hospital somewhere during then."

Thomas got a serious look on his face. "What...what's wrong honey? Are you alright?"

"Oh, I'm fine. It's just usual for the woman to go in the hospital to deliver her baby."

Thomas' mouth dropped open as Denise asked, "Have you decided on a name yet, sweetie?"

"Yes, she is going to be Denise Craddock Watkins but we will call her Neecy so as to not get her confused with you."

"What if it turns out to be a boy?"

"It's going to be a girl so I'm not worried about a boy's name."

On August 2nd, Marcie and TJ Watkins happily introduced Denise (Neecy) Craddock Watkins to the world.

Thanksgiving and Christmas were at home again and the four of them sat in front of the fire on New Year's Eve with a bottle of champagne and a baby bottle. Denise was holding Neecy and tickling her tummy.

Thomas tried again. "This year, what do you think about a vacation in June. Maybe we could rent an RV and take a road trip around the states?"

Denise said, "Can't."

"Why not?"

"Well they haven't announced it yet but my boss is retiring in June and they are moving me back here in June to be the National Lab Director."

"That's wonderful honey. We are so ready for you to be home. So why don't we try for August?"

Marcie said, "Can't."

Thomas looked perplexed and asked her, "Why not? "

"We need to be looking for a bigger house in August."

"Why don't we go on vacation in August and start looking when we get back? You aren't pregnant again, are you?"

"Of course not; I told you that I want at least two years between kids. But we need to be looking for a bigger house in August."

"So what is the rush to look for a new house?"

"Because Denise will be having her baby in August, doofus."

Thomas' mouth dropped open for the second year in a row. Marcie turned to Denise and asked, "Why are guys always so surprised when they find out they are going to be a father."

Denise replied, "I think that guys think that the weapon they always wave at a women is loaded with blanks."

"Maybe. But with Tommy, I think it is Thanksgiving. He starts planning and doing the turkey and all the guy stuff and he gets super fertile or something."

Denise replied, "Poor baby." Then they broke out in a fit of giggles.

On August 4th, Denise and Thomas Watkins were extremely proud to introduce Marcella (Marcie) Jenkins Watkins to the world.

On September 29, they closed on a new house on five acres, fifteen miles outside the city limits. The house had five bedrooms, a large kitchen and family room, a huge master bedroom, and a remote office for the man of the house.

Two weeks after that, Thomas was promoted to Vice President and Director of Purchasing for his company. In the same announcement, his sister-in-law, who was recently widowed with the reported death of her husband TJ in a suspected terrorist attack overseas, was promoted to Manager of Domestic Procurement for the company.

Christmas and New Year's holidays were a joyous occasion as Neecy was aware of Christmas for the first time and eagerly dove into the mass of boxes under the tree. Whether it was for her or not was irrelevant as were the contents of the boxes. She fell in love with the wrapping paper. Young Marcie was very content to rest on her daddy's shoulder or in the lap of either of her two momma's.

Thomas no longer made any attempt to plan a summer vacation during the holiday break and there were no new announcements at this time although Denise noticed that there was a twinkle in Marcie's eye. She smiled in expectation of another announcement in the coming months.