A Very Unusual Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers

"Oh God, I have never cum before from just that. It felt so wonderful; you are so wonderful." She fell back against his chest and she took his hands in hers and held them still on her breasts.

"I think that you had a great deal to do with the wonderful part."

"Whatever. Are you going to fuck me now?"

"I would rather make love with you. Do you want that here or somewhere else?"

"I want you anywhere and everywhere. You decide for me."

"I want you to cum again before we leave."

"Oh that will be the easiest thing you have ever asked me to do."

"I see that you are doing exactly what I would be doing if I were you." Megan's voice interrupted them. "Go on; don't let me stop you. I expect Marcie needs a good cum. I'll just sit over here and watch." Megan re-entered the hot tub and sat across from Marcie and Thomas. "You know Thomas, Marcie is most beautiful when she is cumming. I watched her cum several times in college and she just glows when she cums."

"Hush. Megan. He doesn't need to know that. Just sit there and play with yourself." Marcie replied.

"I think I will; thank you for inviting me." Megan lay back and started fingering her own pussy.

Thomas watched her as her fingers touched her pussy. Then he slowly raised his hips so that Marcie was just below the surface of the water and he slipped his hand down and began to stroke her tender lips and clit hood. Marcie closed her eyes and lay back against his chest. Megon looked at Thomas and smiled. She raised her hips so that he could see her fingers at work. Thomas began mimicking her movements. It wasn't long before there was a finger teasing each clit and Marcie was breathing deeply again. She was moaning quietly as Thomas' finger gently roused her erect little man. His cock was still just filling her emptiness, a feeling that she really liked. When Thomas felt Marcie approaching her point of no return, he said quietly, "Megan, cum with Marcie." Megan looked at him and smiled. Her fingers began mimicking what Thomas's were doing. When he took her clit between his fingers, she followed suit and both girls burst into a moan of pleasure at the same time. Thomas felt Marcie clamp down on him again and started shaking again. He held her closely and let her pleasure wash over her.

"Oh, that was lovely. You and Marcie make a beautiful couple, Thomas. Thank you."

"Thank you for joining us, Megan and thank you for inviting us tonight."

"It was my pleasure. Listen, Next weekend, my husband and I were going to take our boat out for a day on the lake. Would you and Marcie like to join us?"

Marie stirred in Thomas' arms and looked up at him with a tender look. "I think that we would like that Megan, but we will need to check our schedules and get back with you to confirm it if that is alright."

"Of course, Marcie can call me. It will be a casual day of course and hopefully the weather will be nice. Now, I better go see what my husband is up to. I suspect that he has been with the little blonde he was sitting with. She looked like she needed some attention since her husband had fallen asleep on her."

"When Marcie gets herself together, I expect that we will be leaving."

"That's fine. Come find me and I'll walk you out." Megan climbed out of the tub and wrapped her towel around herself again and left.

Thomas looked down at Marcie and smiled. She looked at him and said quietly, "You didn't cum."

"No, not yet. I am enjoying you too much right now."

She rose off of him and turned to face him and sat back down on his cock but now she could kiss him and control her movements. She began a slow rise and fall as she said quietly to him, "I have wanted you inside me since the first week I started working with you and I wanted to feel you cum in me. Now I have felt you but I haven't had all of you yet. I want you now, all of you." Her lips went to his and sucked his tongue into her mouth. His hands went to her breasts again and found her hard nipples. "Fuck me Thomas, fuck me, take me, own me." Her movements became more demanding and insistent and Thomas knew that with this stimulation, he wasn't far from reaching his limit. He began moving in a limited way to meet her movements and thrust into her. He moaned and whispered in her ear, "I'm going to cum, Marcie."

"Yes, yes." She replied and increased her actions but even with the warning he had given her, she was surprised at the intensity of his eruption. He spurted stream after stream of cum inside her. It felt wonderful and powerful to her. She knew that she wanted more of this and often. She wrapped her arms around his head and held him close to her. Even though she had just recently cum, a small but thrilling orgasm rolled through her. She whispered in his ear, "Thomas, I love you." As soon as she said it, she hoped that he hadn't heard it. She was already worrying about what she and Denise would say to each other and more importantly, if Denise would expect her to give Thomas up when she was through with Ron. Marcie now knew that he was just a temporary toy for Denise, but she wanted Thomas for a lot longer than that.

She continued to hold him long after both of them had settled down. He seemed to be in no hurry to let her go either. Marcie liked being held like this. All of her other lovers had been ready to roll over and fall asleep after cumming. Thomas seemed like her just enjoying the aftermath as his hands caressed her back and ass.

"Are you ready to go home and make love, my love?" He asked quietly.

"I am ready to make love with you anytime you want me."

"Then let's go home. I want to really make love with you in bed and hold you while we fall asleep."

"You don't know how wonderful that sounds. Just holding you like this is special and it will be hard to let go even if there is something better waiting at home." But slowly she rose off of him even while her arms were still around his head. Finally she let go and climbed out of the hot tub. He followed her and took her towel and dried her off. She did the same to him. Then they held each other in a loving and tender kiss.

They walked out to the patio where they found a number of people in various stages of copulation, none of them with their spouse as far as they could tell. Megan was being plundered by a young man who appeared to have tremendous staying power. Megan's husband appeared to be recovering from the little blonde who was busy trying to re-inflate his cock.

Thomas whispered to Marcie, "It looks like we might have been missing something>"

She kissed him and replied, "I didn't miss a thing. Let's go; I'll call Megan tomorrow and thank her. I don't think she wants to be interrupted."

"I agree." He led her into the house and gathered their clothes. "Do you want to put your clothes back on?"

"No, I'll just wear the towel. That way if you have the urge to fuck me again on the way home, it will be easier."

"I have the urge right now but I want to wait until we are in your bed."

"Then why are we standing her talking. Let's get on the road. I'm ready for everything you have to give me."

Thomas made the drive home in record time without attracting the attention of the police. He was spurred on because Marcie undid his towel and had been sucking his cock since they had gotten back on the main road. He was very hard and ready when he pulled into the parking space in front of her apartment. There was no one around so Marcie went and opened the door quickly and Thomas followed bare-assed a few moments later carrying their clothes. They were laughing so hard by the time she shut and locked the door, they had to sit down for a few minutes. Then Marcie took his hand and led him into her bedroom.

Thomas picked her up after undoing her towel and laid her on the bed and put his head between her legs and began devouring her delightful pussy. Marcie started to object until she felt his tongue drag across her clit and then sink into her hole. Then she was lost in a plethora of erotic and exotic feelings and sensations. Only one other man had ever gone down on her and it had only been for a few moments. What Thomas was doing to her was magical. She moaned and caressed his hair while he plowed her fertile garden with his tongue.

Thomas knew that she was close to another orgasm and he was still close from her oral efforts in the car. He slowed his oral assault and began kissing his way up until he was kissing her lips again. Slowly he brought his cock to her opening and started pushing it inside. Her body knew what was happening and rose to meet his entrance. He could hear her purring in contentment. "Yeesssss lover. Yesssss. Make love to me. I am yours. Cum inside me again." She gripped his ass and pulled him inside her and held him close. The feeling of him inside her once again brought her a feeling of fullness and satisfaction. Her internal muscles began sucking on him, trying to milk him. Then she put her legs around him and locked her ankles together and she began to move. He responded by firmly matching her movements with his own. They were pleasuring each other as if they were one. He would try to pull his cock almost all of the way out; she would force him all of the way back in. The friction and stretching of each movement was overwhelming them both and they almost simultaneously whispered to the other "I'm cumming." Her first contraction was met by his first explosion and they both screamed as if as one.

The aftermath was almost anti-climactic; both Thomas and Marcie could barely move for almost ten minutes. They gently caressed her other and kissed whatever skin was near them. Finally, Thomas found the energy to roll off of her and pull her into his arms. She went willingly and put her hands on his face and kissed him lovingly.

"Tommy; is it alright if I call you Tommy?"

"Sure; Denise does."

"That's why I'm asking. Tommy, I'm confused; can I talk to you about it?"

"Yes, of course. I'm not sure if I can help you but I'll try."

"When I first met Denise and we talked about me going out with you. I was happy. I haven't been out with a man in six months, even for just a drink. I wasn't expecting to have such a perfect time with you. Now I wonder what Denise is trying to do. Is she trying to set us up? Or something else? Do you know?"

"No, on that point I am just as clueless as you are. All I can say is that Denise and I have been together like forever. We are like totally bonded to each other and we trust each other completely. When she brought this up, I went along with her because that is what we do with each other. Neither of us deny the other anything; but she didn't say anything in particular about why she wanted this. Since I am the only man she has ever been with, she might have just wanted to try someone else. I don't know. But she wanted to do this and I agreed. Frankly, I wasn't expecting to be as comfortable or as happy going out with you either. At the time, I told her that I would be happy to just stay home and wait for her but she insisted that I go out with you. You are the only one I know that I would have gone out with even on a simple date much less to spend the night or make love with. What I am hearing you say is that you feel a lot more about me than you were expecting too; and the same is true for me. I don't have much experience in this, but right now, I feel just as strongly about you as I do about Denise. Does that make sense?"

"I'm not sure but it makes me very happy to hear you say that. I said earlier that I love you. I don't know if you heard that, but I said it and I meant it."

"I heard it. I'm still trying to process all of the things I feel but I could easily say that I love you too. I'm still a little cautious. Don't be mad at me for that."

"I'm not mad at you for anything. I'm just trying to sort this out for myself. Do you think I should go over to your house tomorrow afternoon?"

"Yes. Like I said, I trust her implicitly. If she wants us there together, she has a reason, even if we don't know what it is. I am sure that it is not a bad reason or a devious one. She has never done anything like that before."

"OK, I'll go with you. Tommy, I can't tell you just how much this weekend has meant to me; but I also can't tell you how much I don't want this to end and that is what I am afraid of."

"I don't want it to end either but I don't know what she has in mind. I can't imagine that she would set us up and then try to tear us apart. Like I said, right now I am just going to trust her."

"And I am going to trust you. Have I really made you happy this weekend?"

"More than happy; I don't have a word to describe it but it is more than happy, a lot more. Come let me hold you while we sleep. I will want to make love to you again in the morning."

"If you can't wait, wake me up. I am yours anytime you want me." She turned off the light and they snuggled together and fell asleep perfectly satisfied.

He didn't wake her up except when he brought coffee to her in the morning. She was surprised but pleased to wake up to a naked man bringing coffee. She was even more pleased when they had finished their coffee, he started kissing her and caressing her. She just let him have his way and occasionally showed him places to touch and kiss. Finally, he turned her on her hands and knees and entered her doggy style and brought her to two orgasms before he came inside her again.

It was only 9:30 when they finished so they decided to shower together and go out for breakfast. When they finished their shower, Marcie handed him the bag that Denise had sent and he found a razor, shaving cream, deodorant and toothbrush along with clean underwear. Marcie smiled and told him, "Her note said that this was for your other home. So I guess that you will be here more than just once in awhile."

He smiled in return and replied, "I guess so."

They showered and cleaned up and went to breakfast at a hotel that featured a good buffet. After breakfast, they walked around the shopping areas holding hands and teasing each other. They bought a couple of little trinkets and just enjoyed the morning. On a whim, they went into a jewelry store featuring one-of-a-kind, handmade jewelry. They found a series of three silver symbols that they liked and bought them along with three silver chains. The three symbols were all interlocking triangles, each one slightly different. They both felt that the symbolism was somehow appropriate.

They left shortly before noon for the twenty minute drive to his house to meet Denise and see what would develop during the afternoon. Marcie snuggled next to Thomas and kept her hand on his thigh. As they neared his neighborhood, she started to feel a knot developing in her stomach. She didn't say anything. The truth was Thomas also had a knot growing in his stomach too. They tried their best to not let the other know of their mounting concern. Thomas parked his car in the driveway and shut it off. Then he turned and kissed Marcie gently and tenderly. She returned his kiss with equal tenderness.

Thomas unlocked the door and took a deep breath before he opened it and ushered Marcie inside. They walked inside and into the living room to find Denise sitting in a chair waiting for them holding a glass of iced tea. There were two glasses sitting on the coffee table waiting. She had a smile on her face.

Thomas ushered Marcie into the room and they stood there awkwardly. Denise looked at them and her smile broadened.

"Hi you two. I am glad you are here. But you seem to have let some tension in the door when you came in. Tommy, put your arms around Marcie and kiss her please."

Thomas, turned and pulled Marcie to him and kissed her gently and tenderly, Marcie put her arms around his neck and returned his kiss with equal tenderness. When they broke, they turned back to Denise whose smile had gotten even bigger.

"I like that. He is a good kisser, isn't he Marcie?"

Marcie heart was beating so quickly that all she could do was nod in response.

"Sit down and relax. The tea is fresh." They sat next to each other on the sofa.

Denise continued. "I want to apologize about last night. I had no idea that we would be going to the same party. But everything worked out pretty well. And that is all I am going to say about that. Now here are the rules for the day. First, we are not going to talk about last night or this weekend until after dinner tonight. This afternoon all three of us are going to let go of our jitters and get back to our comfortable selves and enjoy each other. We are just going to relax and talk and do whatever we feel like we want to do. Second, Thomas is going to grill ribs for us tonight so he needs to figure out when to start the fire and whatever he needs to do. Marcie and I will do the rest of the dinner. I have some light lunch things on the counter we can nibble on when we are ready. Third, there is no third rule. I am going to stand up and I expect a hug and a kiss from each of you and if that doesn't clean out the lingering tension, someone's ass is going to get spanked."

She stood up. Marcie stood up and went to her and they held each other in a deep hug followed by a lip kiss worthy of two long standing friends. Thomas was standing behind Marcie patiently waiting his turn. The girls broke their hug and Denise turned to him and pulled him into her arms. They kissed like it had been weeks since their last kiss.

Denise said, "I love you, Tommy."

"I know and I love you, Denise."

Denise reached out and pulled Marcie into their hug. They stood there for several minutes and they each felt the remaining tension leave the room.

When the hug broke, the talking began and continued to improve during the next hour; they were talking as if nothing special had happened for the past two days. The two women would tease Thomas and he would try futilely to defend himself. Occasionally one or the other women would step in and take his side but more often than not, Thomas was on his own but secretly he loved it. He mixed up his rib marinade and then decided that he needed to go get more wood for the grill. He preferred grilling with wood rather than charcoal. When he told the girls he was going to the store and asked if they needed anything, he left with a list including the wood and six more items.

While he was gone, Denise and Marcie had a short while to talk.

Denise started, "OK, I lied. I can't wait. How did last night go?"

"Do you want the truth, the unvarnished truth, or the complete truth?"

"That good huh?"

"If you tell me that you are leaving Tommy to run off with Ron, I will help you pack and kiss you goodbye."

"Not a chance; I know what I have and there is no chance of that happening."

"So how did the rest of last night go with Ron?"

"Not as well as yours did. He was a 'one and done' cowboy. I left at 2:00 and came home. I think I am spoiled by Tommy."

"I can understand that, but now I feel guilty for having had such a great night with him."

"Don't you dare feel guilty. I had a nice weekend and for the most part is was really good. I found out what I wanted to find out. I just chose to end it early is all."

Marcie turned to her and blurted out, "Denise, what is going on? I talked to Tommy early this morning and he doesn't have a clue."

"I'm sure he doesn't but let me ask you a question. You want to continue to see him, don't you?"

"You know damn well I do."

"I know, I can tell. Does Tommy want to continue to see you?"

"I am pretty sure he does but I know that he is conflicted because there is no question at all that he loves you."

"Good. That is what I expected and you just confirmed it. Let's let it go for now. We will talk after dinner. I want all of us relaxed and comfortable because we have a lot to discuss. By the way, I expect you to spend the night here tonight. Tommy can take you home early so you can get ready for work."

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers