A Very Unusual Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He drove in the direction of the lake. It would take them about thirty minutes to get there. She took his arm and held it close to her and rested her head on his shoulder. "I like your choice of music honey. It fits my mood very nicely."

"Thanks. This is one of my favorite stations to listen to."

They drove quietly until they neared the lake. "OK, do you recognize anything?"

"There is a small café near here. Do you know it?"

"It is this way, I think." He drove about a mile and found the café.

"Yes, OK now, turn left and go about a mile or so and there is a street to the right. Take it."

He followed her instructions and they found themselves in front of an iron gate with a speaker. Thomas pushed the button and waited. The gate opened and they drove through some trees and turned right to a very large house with a dozen cars in front.

"Wow. Your friend must be doing pretty well."

"Well her family has money and I think his did too. I'm not sure what they do for a living but they obviously live very well. Oh, and just a reminder. You are with me. Megan, my friend, is a world class flirt and so is her husband."

"I know very well who I am with and she couldn't pry me away from her with a gun in her hand."

Marcie felt a tingle inside her when he said that. "Just make sure that you remember that. She might have a gun." They grinned at each other as they parked. He took her hand and led her to the front door. It opened without a knock and a beautiful woman dressed in shorts and a very tight halter met them with a smile.

She gave Thomas a once over and finally said, "Well Marcie, I see that your taste in men has greatly improved."

"Hands off, Megan. He is mine. And you are one to talk about taste in men; look what you got stuck with."

"I got stuck with a guy with enough money to overcome the fact that his dick is smaller than your little finger."

"What a slut?'"

"Look cunt, I don't need to be insulted by your kind. There are a dozen other people here who can insult me a lot better than you."

Just as Thomas was beginning to get worried, they both broke into a huge smile and hugged each other like long lost sisters.

"Thomas, this is Megan. In spite of her foul mouth and lousy personality, she is probably my best friend. She was my roommate in college for three years. Megan, this is Thomas and he belongs to me."

"Hi, Thomas. I am so pleased to meet you. I just hope that you treat Marcie really good. She deserves a lot better than some of the guys she has had in the past."

"Thank you Megan, I try to treat her the best way that I know how. If I don't, trust that I will beat myself up before you have a chance to."

"Marie, I think you finally found a winner. Keep him."

"I know. I'm trying."

"Come on in, I'll introduce you to everyone." She led them into the living room and kitchen and introduced them to various couples and individuals. It appeared that a number of the men were sitting around the pool and a number of the women chatting in the kitchen. The women appeared to know each other fairly well.

A few moments later, there was a knock at the door and once again Megan went to the door. She opened it and spoke to the people outside and then turned and hollered, "Danny, front door." She ushered the people inside and Thomas was shocked to see Denise with a man he didn't know. He nudged Marcie and turned and looked. "Oh shit. We didn't compare notes on where we were going. Are you OK?"

"I'm fine right now but I don't know what I will feel like when Denise realizes that we are here too."

"I'll see if I can get a word with her. Go outside and drink a beer for a few minutes. I'll catch up with you. And remember who you are with."

"I am with you, Marcie. I think I can handle it."

"Then I will talk to her and make sure that she can. Just chill for a few minutes. OK?"

'Don't be too long. I get lonely."

"Honey, you won't be lonely for the rest of the night I promise you."

Thomas went outside while Marcie drifted up toward Megan where she and her husband were saying their greetings to the new arrivals. When Megan noticed her presence, she turned and smiled at Marcie and said, "This is my college roommate. Marcie this is Ron and Denise. This is Marcie."

Marcie shook hands with Ron, who seemed very relaxed and then with Denise, who didn't. Megan returned to the kitchen and her husband led Ron outside to meet others. That left Denise and Marcie looking at each other.

"Are you OK?" Marcie asked.

"I'm not sure. Did Tommy see us?"

"Yes, but I think he is OK. Let's work out how we are going to do this."

"Are you sure Tommy is OK?"

"I think so but I'll keep him close."

"Good. Let's just go with we are strangers who just met at a party. We'll play it by ear as long as we can keep that up. If we get to talking, it might come easier."

"I'll follow your lead."

"I'll just make sure that I keep Ron in the dark. You try to keep Tommy focused on you."

"Got it." Marcie turned and went to find Thomas. She found him with a beer talking to Ron. She walked up and put an arm around Thomas and smiled at Ron. "Hi there, I see you two have met."

"Yes we did. I'm glad because everyone else seems to know each other. The only person I know here is one of my customers. I'm glad to meet someone to talk to. My date is Denise and she should be...............ah, here she is now. Denise, this is Thomas and Marcie."

"Hi." Denise said as she shook hands with both of them. She made eye contact with Marcie but avoided it with Thomas. "It is nice to meet you. Ron, be a dear and get me a glass of wine. Marcie, do you want one too?"

"That would be nice, thank you."

Ron left to go to the kitchen. Denise started to talk, "Tommy, I'm sorry............"

"Deni, don't be. I am with Marcie and you are with Ron. We are in the same place. Let's just enjoy the evening and not worry about it."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, I know that you and Marcie talk and have whatever planned already. Let's just go with the flow. I'm OK and I have Marcie to lean on if I need to."

"Thank you, honey. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this."

"When you two decide to tell me what is going on, then you can show me your appreciation. Until then, let's just have a good time."

Just then Ron returned with two glasses of wine. Both girls thanked him and he nodded. The four drifted toward an outdoor gazebo and took seats on adjacent but separate benches. It didn't take long for them to warm up to each other and get comfortable. They talked for about thirty minutes when they heard Megan yell, "Food's on." They rose and walked together to the house to see what tidbits there might be. It turned out to be a full buffet rather than a platter of finger food. They each took a plate and filled it. Then they found a table of the patio and sat and ate together while continuing their talk.

As they were finishing, Megan came around with a clipboard in hand.

"Hi, guys. I hope you are having fun." They nodded. "We have two hot tubs. The big one holds eight people and the small one holds four. So I usually make out a schedule for the small one so that everyone has a chance to spend time in it if you want. Are you interested in scheduling the small one?"

Denise and Marcie looked at each other but before they could say anything, Thomas said, "Yes, put the four of us down for 9:00 or 9:30 if they are available. We didn't bring suits though."

"No one does. The small one is very private and most people either do without or wear their underwear. I have a lot of towels to use. I'll put you down for 9:00. You can go in the big one any time that there is room. Marcie, would you and Thomas like to join my husband and I in the small pool at 10:30? People will be leaving by then and we can wind down a little."

Marcie smiled and said, "We would love to."

"Great. The entrance to the small tub is down that path by the house. You can't miss it. There is a clock down there so keep an eye on it. You have it from 9:00 until 9:30. I'll talk to you more later."

Ron and Denise decided to go back and get a dessert and a drink refill. Marcie and Thomas stayed at the table. When the two had left, Marcie looked at Thomas and said, "Are you sure about the hot tub thing? That could get awkward."

"Honey, I am with you. Unless I miss my guess, Ron saw as much of Denise last night as I saw of you. I'm OK with that. I will be with you and I can't think of anything better than being in a hot tub with you and Denise."

"But Ron will be there too."

"Yes, he will. So let's don't worry about it."

'Damn, you are so special. I'm keeping you."

"Good."

Ron and Denise returned with a drink refill for them. Then Denise said, "We talked about it and think that we will keep our underwear on in the hot tub. Is that alright with you two?"

Marcie answered with a smile. "That might be a good idea. We're game." Thomas nodded. He knew that Denise's eyes were on him as she spoke. He just looked at her and nodded. They went back to their lighter banter. At ten before nine, Megan came around and said, "The 8:30 people got out early, so it is free anytime you are ready to go. The towels are on a cart there. Take a drink refill and enjoy."

Thomas rose and took Marcie's hand and led her to the kitchen for a refill. She squeezed his hand. Ron and Denise followed. Then they walked down the path toward the hot tub. It was situated in a nice enclosed patio with plants surrounding it and music piped in. There was a rack with hooks for their clothes and a stack of towels on a metal table. Thomas and Marcie went to one side of the table while Ron and Denise stayed on the other. Thomas pulled off his shirt and hung it up and then undid his slacks and put them on the hook also leaving him in his boxer briefs. Marcie turned to him and said, "Untie me please." Her untied her top and hung it next to his clothes. Marcie tuned sideways and mostly hid her breasts from Ron and Denise. She unzipped her slacks and stepped out of them and handed them to Thomas. She was wearing only a tiny white thong. She stood up straight and pressed against Thomas and kissed him. He took her hand and led her to the steps down into the hot tub.

When they were seated, they looked back at Ron and Denise. They were slower. Denise had her skirt off and was standing wearing small bikini panties. Ron had his shirt off but was slow working on getting his pants off. Denise looked directly at Thomas and pulled her shirt up and over her head and hung it on a hook. Ron had finally gotten his pants off and was standing next to her in his briefs. Thomas felt Marcie's hand squeeze his thigh as the other two started to walk to the hot tub. Marcie snuggled against him so that one of her breasts pressed into his arm. Thomas took that arm and put it around her shoulders in a possessive manner. She snuggled closer and now her breast was obviously resting against his chest. She noticed that Denise had looked before she took Ron's arm and put it around her shoulders and let one of her breasts press against his chest also.

Marcie leaned up and kissed Thomas' cheek and waited for him to turn to her and return the kiss. She didn't have to wait long. His lips found hers and their kiss was tender and sweet if also a little restrained. Then Marcie returned to her snuggle spot and watched as Denise also kissed Ron's cheek. He didn't return her kiss but Denise returned to resting her head on his shoulder. It appeared that her hand was either on his thigh or higher. Marcie moved her hand until it was resting next to Thomas' hard cock. There was no doubt that he was aroused by the hot tub scene. She gently placed her hand on his erect member and squeezed it lightly. His response was to spread his legs slightly giving her full access to his groin.

Denise said a little nervously, "This is the first time either of us have been in a hot tub with others before. What are you supposed to do?"

Marcie replied, "Enjoy the hot water and the bubbles, relax, have a drink and don't worry about it. Think of it as a large bathtub." She smiled knowingly at Denise. Denise smiled back and began to visibly relax a little.

Thomas reached for one of their wine glasses and held it while Marcie took a sip. Then he took one for himself before setting the glass back down. That seemed to trigger Ron into action and he rose slightly to reach their glass. This movement showed Thomas and Marcie that Denise's hand was indeed holding on to his manhood. Marcie squeezed Thomas again and then ran her fingers down his thigh and caressed his testicles. A moment later she raised her hand and slid it inside his underwear and felt his naked cock for the first time. Thomas took his arm from around her shoulders and lowered it around her back and under the water. His hand stopped when it was resting on one of her bare ass cheeks. She adjusted a little so that he had easier access to her skin. He used his fingers to explore what was offered.

Denise said, "Look at the time. We only have five minutes left." They could see that her hand moved and assumed that she moved it from Ron's manhood to give him some time to recover. Marcie had no such desire nor did Thomas. With two minutes to go, Denise stood up and started to get out of the tub with Ron following her. His erection had shrunk some but it was still obvious with his briefs being wet and clinging to his body. Marcie noticed that it appeared that Denise's panties were slightly out of alignment. She wondered if Ron had gotten his finger wet, as the saying goes. She smiled to herself.

She leaned over and gave Thomas a kiss and then removed her hand from his underpants and also stood up. Thomas followed with his full erection on display. He took a towel and dried Marcie. She smiled at him and said, "Hold it for me." He held the towel while she stepped out of her panties and put them on the table. Then she wrapped the towel around her waist and loosely tied the top of her halter around her neck to cover her breasts. "We are going to be going back in the tub in an hour. No sense getting our clothes all wet now."

Thomas nodded and dried himself off. She held the towel while he took his underpants off and also wrapped the towel around his waist and also draped his shirt over his shoulders. Then he picked up both of their wet underwear and his pants and her slacks and carried them back towards the patio. Denise had also removed her underpants and put her skirt and blouse back on. Ron had slipped his pants over his briefs and the moisture was already showing through. They followed Thomas and Marcie back to the patio. Ron whispered something to Denise who nodded in agreement. Ron went into the house and Denise came over to Marcie and Thomas.

"Ron is a little embarrassed. He didn't want to take his underpants off and now he is wet. We are going to go. You two have a nice rest of the party. I'll see you tomorrow afternoon." She smiled at them.

Marcie replied, "Thomas get me another wine; I'll walk Denise to the door." Thomas went to the kitchen and Marcie took Denise's arm. "Is everything OK?"

"I think Ron is a little more innocent than he pretends to be. But yes, everything is fine. At least it is with me. I'll let you know how it goes."

"Did he get a finger in you?"

"No; he just slipped his finger inside my panties when I said that we had five minutes; so all he got was a quick touch. Now it is time to see just how innocent he really is."

"You are still sure?"

"Yes. Here he comes." Ron rejoined them by the door. Thomas returned with a two glasses of wine and they went through the motions of saying good night to their two new friends. Then Denise and Ron left.

Marcie took Thomas' hand and led him back to the patio. There was one lounge chair empty so he sat down and she sat on his lap and snuggled into his arms. Marcie leaned up and whispered in his ear, "We go naked next time. I like you with no clothes on. Do you like me that way too?"

"Yes, but do you think we should?" He whispered back.

"Honey, tonight we are going to sleep together and the only thing I want on you is me. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. I think Ron was a little nervous in the hot tub, don't you?"

"He probably was although it might have been because Denise had his penis in her hand."

"Do you think that he tried to touch her?"

"I wouldn't be surprised."

"Are you alright?"

"Yes. I got a little nervous for awhile but you seem to know how to make me relax."

"Good. I have several more way to help you relax later." She kissed him and he responded with his lips and tongue.

Megan came over and sat next to them. "Everyone else is in the big tub. If you are ready, let's go get in the small tub. My husband will be over in awhile. It will just be the three of us for now. I've got a fresh bottle of wine for us."

Marcie got up and helped Thomas stand and the three of them walked back towards the small tub. Once there, Marcie took off her halter and unwrapped her towel. Then she unwrapped Thomas as he took off his shirt. She immediately took hold of his half hard cock and led him to the hot tub. Megan had taken her top off and wasn't wearing a bra. Her skirt came off next and she wasn't wearing panties either. Then she casually walked over and opened the wine and poured three glasses. Finally, she stepped into the tub and took a seat next to Marcie.

"So Marcie, how is your new job going and where did you meet a hunk like Thomas? It's not like you to keep secrets from me."

"Bullshit, Megan. If I told you everything, it would be on the net in capital letters before morning and you know it. My job is wonderful and Mr. Wonderful here kind of came with the job. He is my mentor at work; so he really doesn't want to be here tonight but he feels that as my mentor, he needs to keep me out of trouble." Marcie squeezed his cock as she said this.

"And I believe that like I believe your tits are artificial. So Thomas, ignore her, how did you two meet?"

"Actually, she was half right. I am her mentor at work and well I kind of couldn't get rid of her and now she's kind of gotten under my skin. So the only thing she said that was bs was that I didn't want to be here with her. She has this effect on me." The effect he referred to was the stroking of his most sensitive spots.

Just then they heard a faint "Megan!" being yelled from the patio.

"Shit, the hostess never gets to enjoy her party. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Megan got out and wrapped a towel around her waist and went toward the voice.

"And just what is this effect I have on you?" Marcie asked coyly.

"That's a secret for me to know and you to find out."

"I have my ways to find out." She moved and straddled him with her back against his chest. As she settled onto his lap she made sure that his cock was pressed along her slit and her hand insured that it stayed there. Then she began rubbing against him forward and back. "Are you ready to tell me what I want to know yet?"

"What exactly do you want to know?" He reached around her and cupped her breasts with her nipples between his fingers again. He began kissing her neck and shoulders.

"I'm not sure that I remember what it was. I only know of one thing I want to find out." She felt herself melting.

"What is the one thing you want to find out?"

"I want to find out how this feels inside of me." She pushed his cock more firmly against her wanton pussy.

He lowered his arm around her waist and gently lifted her up as his cock slipped along her slit until it reached the entrance to her body. He could hear her breath being sucked into her lungs. "On three I am going to lower you down. One." She whimpered. "Two." She growled a low sound that sounded like "Please." "Three." He let her slide a little and the crown of his cock entered her. Her breath escaped from her lungs. He released her some more and she slid about half way down. Her eyes were tightly shut and she was biting her lower lip. Then he allowed her to slide all of the way down until his cock was pressing against her cervix and his pubic hair was tickling her asshole. Suddenly, he felt her muscles clamp down around his cock and she started shaking. He gently took her breasts in his hands and let her ride out her orgasm.