All Women are Exhibitionists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way. Kimmie? No friggin way."

"Way. Don't let that gorgeous submissive demeanor fool you. That girl is a Samurai through and through."

"So then what?" I said, completely fascinated.

"I said, young lady how would you like a job that pays better than minimum wage and offers 40 hours a week and only has nice people working there?"

"She immediately said yes and I went back in the Drug store to buy the red bow and then we went off for coffee. I sent her to you with strict instructions on what to say. And the rest is history my dear husband."

Chapter Ten

The day my story starts the three women were out in the reception room of the office at the end of another work day just eyeing the clock until it was time to go home. It was almost 8 months to the day that my love had passed. It was Valentine's Day, which of course was extra hard for me as that was the day we met. I was only at work because I didn't want to be at home thinking of all that I'd lost.

In the ensuing months since her passing it was only my promise to her to keep on living, these three women, and my business that had kept me from going over the edge. I felt responsible to my clients and doubly responsible to the three women who had proven to be such loyal friends to my wife and me. Just how loyal I was about to find out.

It was early afternoon, just after lunch and I could hear the three of them just talking socially. I went out to tell them to feel free to head home.

Janet was obviously imparting her years of experience and wisdom on Kimmie [and maybe Mary too] because the conversation became clear as I got closer to the reception area.

"... and it's important to have clothes that show off all your assets without making you look like a slut."

Like I said I'd never, not once, inserted myself into a conversation they were having. But for whatever reason I just said what came immediately to mind. "All women are exhibitionists and all men are voyeurs."

After Janet stopped choking, we all just kind of stared at each other.

"Uh, I just came out to tell you that you guys can leave early today. Happy Valentine's Day. I'm off to bring my love some flowers." I felt like a complete idiot and quickly went back towards my office. As soon as I was out of sight I stopped to listen to what they said next. I was mentally kicking myself and terrified I'd screwed up the great office dynamics we had.

All I heard was one of them, Janet I think, say, "That must be it." And the other two agreed and then they each said "Goodbye, see you tomorrow to each other and yelled a goodbye to me."

Three hours later my life completely changed again.

I was sitting at home not really watching the news and just thinking about my visit to the cemetery. I was happily thinking about the feeling of total calmness and awareness that had come over me while I was there. That had never happened before. Yesterday's visit had been just like all the others, a battle to keep down the feelings of despair and try but fail to focus on the good times and gratefulness for those good times.

Today was different. Today I suddenly had a complete certainty that she was with me and that all was well and would be. It was like she whispered in my ear, "Life is still good---and it's going to get better. I'm with you always."

When the doorbell rang I jumped about a foot in the air it was such a surprise. It was Mary. She was in the same dress that my wife had bought a duplicate of. Of course I invited her in. She shut the door and then went and pulled the shades. Needless to say I was confused.

She nervously walked over to the back of the couch and turned away from me and bent over as she pulled her dress up. "Please don't fire me, I'll be a good employee, I'll do ANYTHING to keep my job. I only wear these panties to feel pretty under my clothes."

Her ass was everything I'd ever imagined about it and she was wearing my wife's crotch less panties. She wouldn't look at me and was instead just rigidly staring ahead---but I could smell her. She was turned on! Ice Maiden Monastery Mary was turned on and had obviously been briefed by my wife on exactly what to say and do.

A thousand thoughts jumbled in my brain but the little head had already taken over and I knew exactly what my role in this play was---and I wanted it.

I got behind her and ran one hand over her perfect ass and then down to cup her hairy pussy and used my fingers to rub all along her labia while using my other hand to gently bounce the weight of a breast up and down thru her dress.

"Wet. I knew it. Sluts like you are always wet. What would Father John think I wonder?"

I said as I whispered in her ear and licked and kissed along the side of her neck as she trembled beneath me. She didn't answer but her body did. She began moaning and was starting to move herself around on my fingers. Her smell of arousal increased. I rubbed her harder ensuring the tips of my fingers kept brushing over her clit.

She was starting to talk to herself as things sped up, "Oh, oh my, it feels so good"

I moved my hand from her breast up to pull her hair and said, "I asked you a question Mary. What would Father John think of this?"

"Father John thinks I should shave my pussy!" She practically screamed as she ground herself down on my hand and came.

Oh my God, was all I could think as I jerked my pants down and shoved my cock completely into her as I bent her even further over the couch. She gasped in shock at the size and suddenness of my penetration. I gasped at the tightness and sodden heat of her.

It had been so long. I grasped her hips and pounded her with long full strokes as she just lay there accepting it with a grunt each time I bottomed out.

I didn't last long but then neither did she and we both came within seconds of each other. She lay there panting from the force of her two orgasms. I kicked my pants off picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.

She was the first to speak as we lay there cuddled in each other's arms. "Oh my God. NOW I know why people want to have sex. That was the very first, and second, orgasm of my life. I just never knew anything could feel so good."

"Well obviously my dearly departed wife somehow talked you into this. I can't lie about it and say I'm disappointed but I have to tell you, I'm really really confused right now."

"She told me everything. All about your sex life and all the fantasies you two had and acted out with each other. I got so flushed and horny that it was completely obvious and she laughed and said she knew that I wasn't an Ice Maiden and that I just hadn't had the right experiences. Somehow she got me to agree to doing this. And I've been on edge ever since waiting for tonight."

"How did you know to come tonight?"

"She said the day you did something out of the ordinary was the day I needed to come to you. So here I am and I am so damn glad that I did it."

We both just lay there thinking our thoughts.

Then she said my name and kind of hesitantly asked if I would mind "doing it" again. She was so shy that I became instantly turned on.

"It's bad enough that my employee is a sex maniac", I said as I immediately got back into my demanding boss role and started to play with her breasts through her dress. She moaned and thrust them towards me. "but it's completely unacceptable that she has been holding out on me and not offering to suck me off each day—--like any good employee would be doing".

"Oh sir! I couldn't. I just couldn't put your nasty penis in my mouth. Father John teaches us that oral sex is wrong and a sin".

"Has my employee ever had oral sex?"

"No sir, of course not!"

"Father John is a priest is he not?"

"Yes sir, but what does that have to do with anything?"

"Well priests aren't allowed to have sex---so how would he know it's wrong and a sin? The bible is full of contradictions, as you well know. If sex was so bad why would God have made it feel so good? I think Father John just doesn't want anyone doing it because he can't."

"I, I guess so sir. That must be why you're the boss, because you're so smart."

I began unbuttoning the front of her dress. "That's right and you're the employee because I hired you---and a good employee does exactly what she is told, or she gets fired."

"Oh sir! Please don't fire me. I'll do ANYTHING to keep my job."

I leaned down and sucked one of her breasts and nipples through the sheer bra she was wearing as I continued to undo her dress. I was massaging the other one. She moaned and held my head to her chest. "Oh my God that feels so good."

"Tonight's the night my pretty little employee learns about oral sex. Now suck it. Suck your boss's big cock." I said as I pulled away from her and gently pushed her head towards my groin.

She looked up at me and nodded and slowly let me push her down. "I can't deny it. Every since your wife told me all about your sex life it's been like a switch was turned on. I can't stop thinking about sex and tonight has been just unbelievable already. I'm willing to try anything just like you two did. But you have to tell me what to do. I, I like it when you tell me what to do."

When she said that final sentence my cock gave a lurch to full hardness again. "Good employees know how important it is to keep their boss satisfied---from now on you're going to learn how to be a VERY good employee aren't you Mary?"

"Yes sir. I am going to be the best employee you've ever had."

"Put your mouth around the head. Now use your tongue to swirl all around it and get it really wet." Her inexperience was obvious---as was her determination to learn. It turned me on to know that she was experiencing good sex for the first time in her 40 years of life and for some reason it turned me on even more to know this conservative church going woman was tasting the remnants of our previous sex. I reached down and started gently toying with a nipple. She groaned around my cock causing a wonderful vibration.

"Pleasure is meant to be shared. Touch yourself as you suck on me." The look on her face was priceless. I knew she would have to be pushed.

"Do it! Do exactly what I tell you." I said in my boss voice. "That's it, rub yourself." Another groan. Another wonderful vibration. More of my cock was going in her mouth as she experimented with giving oral sex for the very first time.

"Faster. Rub yourself faster." I said as I started pulling harder and flicking at her nipple. She immediately did so and was soon making the most wonderful sounds and vibrations around my cock as she orgasmed once again. It wasn't a big orgasm but it was definitely a real one. I pulled my cock from her mouth and slid down to hold and kiss her as I slowly filled her with my cock.

When I was completely in her I rolled us off our sides and got her in the missionary position on her back. I ground my pelvis into her and flexed my hard on. Her eyes got huge and she groaned and I could feel her open her legs even farther so I could go deeper. "This is your boss's cock." I said as I grabbed her wrists and held them about shoulder level and started a slow in and out leisurely fuck. She was already meeting my thrusts and moaning and shaking her head as she tried to make me let go of her wrists so she could hold me I guess.

"I decide how we fuck."

"Oh my god." she said and slammed her pelvis up to meet me. It was obvious that the word fuck turned her on.

"I decide when we fuck. You just take it. You just take my cock in whatever hole I decide to use---like a good employee."

We were fucking like rabbits now. In between my talking dirty to her I was French kissing her and forcing my tongue in her mouth. She was just as receptive up top to my penetration as she was down below. "Face it miss Mary, you like to FUCK, like a good employee, like a good SLUT." I shouted as we both came long and hard.

When I woke up the next morning she was fully dressed and just sitting at the foot of the bed looking at me. We just kind of looked at each other. "A promise is a promise." she said more to herself than to me.

"I need the day off." She said more forcefully and directly to me. When she saw the look of concern on my face she scooted up the bed, stroked my cheek and said, "Don't worry, I just need some time to process this---and you do to. But I'm never leaving the job unless you fire me and I sure as hell plan on doing a lot more of this with you if you want to."

"Mary, I'm a guy---of course I'll want to. That said I've got to make clear that I'll never marry again so if you think that great sex means something more than just that and this will lead towards the marriage I think you deserve we're going to have to work this out."

She stroked my cheek again and said, "Little chance of marriage with me." Then she pecked me on the lips and left.

As I slowly showered I tried to get my thoughts in order. What was amazing is that I was at peace. Somehow I just knew that my love was with me and cheering me on for "living for the both of us". I don't know why I had no doubts but I didn't.

I was really worried about the office dynamics though.

Chapter Eleven

As soon as I walked in the door Janet told me that Mary had called in sick. Soon after I sat down in my office she came in with a stack of paperwork and bent over and dropped it on my desk. Her shirt was exceptionally tight and low cut and she had put on a new perfume. She didn't stay just twirled and left while humming a cheery tune. It was pretty obvious that she either had a big date last night or had one lined up for tonight. We could always tell when Janet was getting involved with a new man.

All day long she kept coming in and dropping work on my desk and leaving. She was fucking gorgeous and last night had been like throwing a switch on my libido---it was back and it was in full force.

Then to make matters worse Kimmie was dressed slightly provocatively also. Nothing I could definitely put my finger on as it was her same style, but the clothes seemed tighter and cut either lower or higher, top and bottom respectively. She also found a reason to come into my office multiple times during the day. I knew I was a horrible letch for lusting after a 19-year-old when I was in my early thirties, but everything about that beautiful girl was perfect.

I contemplated calling Mary but knew instinctively it was a bad idea. I satisfied myself with the knowledge that her switch had also been thrown, finally in her case, and regular sex was definitely in the cards for both of us.

I went to the gravesite during lunch and it was the same as yesterday. Complete calm and peace and the knowledge my love was right beside me---and happy that I was living again. God I love her.

I'd barely gotten home and closed the door when the doorbell rang. Mary wants it just as bad as I do, I thought with excitement as I hurried to let her in. But it wasn't Mary; it was Janet.

She pushed me back and closed the door behind her. There was no doubt at all what she was here for. "I'm tired of you avoiding me boss man---I know your wife is out of town and I know I can make you fuck me."

I think I just stood there with my mouth open as she took her shirt and skirt off. She wasn't wearing panties but she was wearing another fetish of mine, a garter belt and thigh high stockings. Those magnificent DD tits were in a half-cup lacy bra. "But you're going to start with a good licking on my sensitive nipples while I play with myself."

I was rock hard. It felt like a solid steel bar that would never bend. Again I knew my role in this little play.

"Ha! I'll suck your nipples---just to tease you as you teased me all fucking day. But there's no way I'm fucking you. I'm loyal to my love."

As soon as I leaned forward to suck one in, she slid her hands down and one went to her pussy and the other to the front of my pants and over my bulge. Her smell and those magnificent breasts drove me absolutely crazy and I immediately wrapped my arms around her and took ahold of that big beautiful ass. I couldn't help myself and was pulling on her butt as I went back and forth with my mouth on her tits and nipples.

It was awkward because her arms were now stuck in between us but she never stopped rubbing my cock through my pants.

"You're not going to last 5 minutes boss man. Today at the office was nothing." She slid her hands out from between us and pulled my head off her tits and shoved her tongue into my mouth.

Oh shit, she's right, I'm not going to last 5 minutes I thought. She was a wet sloppy kisser---which I'd never experienced before and it drove me ape shit. She tasted like strawberry wine---another thing I'd never tasted before but I had no doubt that she'd had some right before coming over.

My cloth covered cock was now perfectly nestled up against her naked upper crotch and stomach. We were both grinding away and making out like high schoolers.

I have no idea how long we made out before I got ahold of myself and got back into my role.

I took a big handful of blonde hair and pulled her head back as I stepped back just enough so we weren't touching and said, "You're a fair kisser, your tits are so so, and your ass is OK too. But my wife is perfect, so despite this little make out session there ain't no way I'm fucking you. I have to remain true."

The gleam and smile in her eyes told me I'd said just the right thing. She obviously loved a challenge and she loved it when a guy was playing hard to get---even though it was quite obvious no guy could resist.

One of her hands went straight back to her sex for a good rub as she got close enough to sensuously slide the other hand up my back until she too had a handful of my hair [I keep it short so it was just barely long enough to get a handful]. She's about 3 inches shorter than me so when she yanked my head back she was right at neck level.

She leaned in and started sensuously running her tongue up and down the side of my neck, which has always driven me absolutely ape shit for some reason. My love had discovered that about the second year of our dating and it always got my motor running.

Janet went right for it and whispered, "I'm going to start on sucking your cock. I'm going to drive you crazy with lust so you forget that wife of yours---at least for the afternoon. She'll never know, it's going to be our little secret boss man."

As she kept ahold of my hair with one hand and started licking my neck, her other hand was now busy undoing my belt and pants.

My hands had somehow gone to her huge breasts. I was kneading them and bouncing them up and down and toying with the nipples that had worked above the half-cup bra.

I was putty in her hands and we both knew it.

My pants dropped down and I kicked them away. She kept my head pulled back as she squeezed my cock hard and felt the length and breadth of it and then touched herself again.

"Don't worry, if you're a good boy I'll let you eat me afterwards." She said as she rubbed her pussy soaked finger above my upper lip.

She pushed me to the floor and mounted me and rode me hard. Her tits were flopping up and down and she had the most amazing control of her pussy. No doubt at all she knew what Kegel exercises were. Just before I blew my load, no more than a minute after entering her, she pulled herself off me. "Not so fast cowboy. I'm a real cowgirl which means I like a long fuck, not a minute or two like your city girl wife."

"You bitch! I need it! I need you so bad! I promise you I'll give you the longest fuck of your life tonight, just let me get the first load out."

"Well since you asked so nicely." She mounted me again and I was in heaven. I grabbed that big ass and pulled it down as far as it would go and latched my lips onto a dangling breast. I held her tight and did extremely short strokes and she was writhing on top of me rubbing her clit as hard as she could over my pelvic bone. Within about 30 seconds she was cumming and as soon as I saw her do so I did also.

123456...9