All Women are Exhibitionists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then Keiko and a scared but determined Mary came in. I motioned for them to stay quiet on the other side of the room.

I made sure Janet could hear me unbuckle and slowly slide off my belt. I folded the belt in half and then held the two folded ends. I pushed the ends toward each other until a big circle was in the middle. Then I pulled sharply outward.

The crack of the belt as it slapped against itself made both Janet and Mary jump. Keiko just smiled. I felt as if everything I thought about her, except her body, was wrong.

I moved the panties aside and ran two fingers in and out of Janet's sloppy hole. She turned beet red as the squelching sound could be heard throughout the room.

"Strange, most women would dry up quick if they thought they were about to get spanked. But not my special slave slut, you just got wetter, didn't you?"

Janet was just barely hanging on. I could see her trying not to cum as she was now taking over the action and thrusting her body back and forth on my fingers.

On her next forward movement I pulled my fingers out and slapped her hard on her ass cheek. I purposely used my wet fingers and hand as I thought that might sting more.

"I'm pretty sure I asked you a question slut. And I'm also pretty sure a question from Master deserves an answer doesn't it?" I then pulled her panties down and started a very disciplined and controlled spanking. I was spanking both her ass cheeks and I was fascinated by the way they jiggled and the seeping of fluid out of her very very wet cunt. I couldn't wait to fuck her.

After about a minute she got it. "Yes master I must answer all your questions. I must answer truthfully no matter how embarrassing it might be."

I kept up the spanking even though my hand was starting to hurt. She knew I had asked her a question before the spanking started, but was in such a haze of lust that she barely heard it.

Keiko came to her rescue, "I also want to know if you got wetter when you heard Master tell you to prepare for a spanking?"

"Yes!", "Yes I got more excited at the thought of my Master or one of my Mistresses spanking me."

"Why?" I asked as I gave my hand a rest and started rubbing all over her ass.

"I've always enjoyed pulling hard on my own nipples when having sex. The pain makes the pleasure so much sweeter. And I know I can completely trust my Master and Mistresses to never go over the limit."

I suddenly knew what absolutely must occur today. "Mistress Keiko, your turn. Prove to Slut Janet you are strong enough to be her Mistress. Mistress Janet, you're next. Slave Slut, if you cum without MY permission I will ensure you get no more orgasms for the rest of the weekend!"

I knew looking at Keiko that she understood exactly what I was thinking, if Mary didn't take on the role of mistress today she never would. My cock lurched at the wise look she gave me---there was so much I didn't understand about this woman.

As Keiko started teasing and spanking Janet I went over to Mary and took her in my arms and kissed her as passionately as I could---and she more than responded which was wonderful.

"Can we go somewhere and do it? She asked nervously.

"Your first on my list---after you spank Janet."

"I don't think I'm ready to that yet. It sounds so hard and she's crying."

We both looked over at the dresser. Keiko had Janet's shirt and bra pushed up and was pulling on a nipple as she intermittently spanked Janet with hard slaps.

"Look at Janet's face---really look at." I told Mary. "Can't you see how good she feels even through her tears?" And it was true, we could easily see that Janet was happy and completely lost in a haze of lust."

"She needs to feel completely comfortable with all of us, especially you, now that her deepest and darkest secret is out." I again kissed Janet passionately and let my hands roam all over her ass and along the front of her dress. "So hurry up and punish her for something and tell her to never do it again. Then you and I are heading to the guest room."

Mary got such a determined look on her face that I was shocked. She went over to Keiko and said in a loud voice, "Mistress Keiko, please let me punish her now."

Keiko immediately stopped and came over to me. I turned her back around facing Mary and Janet and whispered in her ear as I ground myself against that tiny perfect ass. "Thank you Keiko that was perfect. I'm going to service Mistress Mary after this. Please don't leave."

She turned her head and whispered back, "None of us are leaving, not until tomorrow evening. And all of us expect to be properly 'serviced'. I'm more than happy to 'entertain' Janet while you're busy."

At my look of awe she whispered, "The sex hasn't been planned out---but our staying together with you whenever one or all of us want sex are your wife's rules. She promised us it was necessary to ensure no jealousy. She said we would know when it wasn't necessary." Keiko pushed that ass even harder against me and also whispered, "She also said it was every man's dream to have sex with more than one woman at the same time."

Meanwhile Mary had lightly spanked Janet a few times as she told her all the things she had done wrong at work this past week. Janet looked back at her and said, "I did it on purpose."

"Really?"

"Yep."

What happened next surprised everyone in the room.

"Get on your hands and knees Slave Slut." Mary said it but saying the words Slave Slut was obviously hard for her to get out.

Janet immediately did so without saying a word. Mary looked at her in wonderment, looked at us and shrugged and then sat on Janet's back facing her ass. She brought her arms up together and then brought them down as hard as she could so both cheeks got one big swat at the same time. There was a loud crack heard throughout the room and Mary's handprints were there to see on Janet's beautiful ass.

The tears started flowing again and Janet begged Mistress Mary to forgive her.

"I'll think about it. But right now Master owes me so we're going into the other room to make love." And with that Mary got off Janet and came over to where I was standing with Keiko.

I nudged Keiko to one side while I pulled Mary into a three-way hug. "I'm so proud of you Mary---you were perfect---and Janet knows for sure that you are her Mistress."

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

When Mary and I got to the guest bedroom we kissed and fondled as we removed each other's clothing. It would have been much faster to just do it ourselves but I think we both enjoyed the ramping up of our intimacy.

Then I tripped and fell on my ass because I forgot to step out of my pants after Mary loosened and pushed them down. We looked at each other in astonishment and started laughing uncontrollably.

Soon enough I pushed her onto the bed and tickled her as I was entering her nice tight pussy. Our laughter quickly changed to groans and moans and both of us were cumming within three minutes.

As we lay there recovering we could overhear Keiko and Janet who were back in the living room.

"Slut, are you off the edge now? Do you promise me you don't feel like cumming?"

"Yes Mistress, I mean no Mistress, I still feel like I'm very close."

"Very well. Crawl into the kitchen and fix all of us a big jug of lemonade. We wouldn't want to dehydrate, you through tears and the rest of us through sex."

My look of amazement didn't surprise Mary. "Keiko is the strongest of us by far. It took me months getting used to it. She is the nicest girl I've ever met, but that doesn't mean she isn't the one pushing Janet and me to fulfill our promises to your wife. She isn't faking who she is at work at all. She knows and loves her job and knows she's the bottom of the totem pole there. For her it would be dishonorable to take advantage of her mental strength over Janet and me at work. I adore her and so does Janet."

"But she's not even 20 yet. How can she be the strongest of the three of you?"

"What did your wife say? Samurai through and through. She just is."

"My love told that also?"

"She told us everything when it came to your discussions about us, to include your pillow talk after sex. She didn't just talk to us at the spa. If you remember, until the day she died one or all of us would visit her."

Mary continued, "We three discussed it one day soon after your wife passed and Keiko said it was probably because she was reliving every moment to squeeze as much life out of what life she had left. The girl is brilliant as well as beautiful."

As I started tearing up again at the thought of just how much I'd lost, Mary pulled me even closer and said, "Every time you get like this one or all of us is going to tell you to live, live enough for both of you."

I was really happy to be with Mary right then. I needed her gentle spirit. A couple of minutes later as we were still in a tight hug and just kissing, all calmness went right out the window.

Keiko started speaking just a little bit louder than she needed to. "Stop! No you silly slut, you can't go in there and offer Master and Mistress some of the lemonade you made. They're in there fucking! They're allowed to have orgasms. I'll bet Master is giving it to her right now, for like the third time. Just the thought of his big cock going in and out of her turns me on---it does you too doesn't it slave slut?

I was hard halfway through her talk and Mary quickly pulled me on top of her. So by the end of her talk to Janet I was deep in Mary. As I'd just cum I figured I would last a long while.

We heard Keiko again, "Get over here, I'm tired of watching you try to touch yourself when I'm not looking. Put your face in my lap and your hands behind your back, you need to be restrained with one of Master's ties."

Now I was totally sure Keiko was speaking for our benefit. She'd had to go looking to find a tie, I never wore the damn things.

"There, that's much better. You look like a proper slave slut all tied up like that. What!? What did you say? You want to kiss my pussy through my panties?!"

Mary's eyes got all big and she started shaking her head no but she got even wetter and was now slamming her hips up to meet me.

"Well! That does feel good, I like how your tongue is spearing my pretty little pussy through my tight panties. You're not only a slave slut, you're a dyke!" The last was said breathlessly as Keiko started moaning loudly.

She's doing it she's really doing it to Keiko I thought as I rammed my own tongue into Mary's mouth. Mary grabbed the back of my head and held me in place so all I could do was spear my tongue into her as I fucked her senseless.

So much for lasting a long time. Knowing Janet was giving oral sex to Keiko without being able to see them was driving both Mary and me absolutely crazy and I was already totally on edge. Mary started cumming. She let go of my head and once again started shaking her head and whispering no between her groans but she couldn't stop orgasming.

"Right there! Right there, Janet! OH SHIT I'M CUMMING!" Keiko screamed and I immediately started dumping load after load of my cum into Mary.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Not three minutes after I rolled off Mary she was deep asleep. While I wanted to do the same after such an intense orgasm I also wanted to see Keiko and Janet.

When I opened the door I had a good sideways view of the two of them. Janet had a vacant look like she was trying to reconcile what she had done, but she was also squeezing Keiko's leg tightly with both hands and her body was literally shaking with the need to orgasm. I think she knew if she touched herself she would start cumming.

Keiko had a look of fear and 'what have I done' on her face. I was suddenly reminded that she was only 19 and while she may have spent the year talking about sex she hadn't really had any until yesterday and now today she let a woman lick her to an orgasm.

Almost immediately Keiko sensed me. She turned her head to look at me and I mouthed the words I love you, I'm so proud of you. She smiled and I could visibly see her calm down I then put a finger to my lips in the universal 'be quiet' sign as I came up behind a clueless Janet.

My staff was at half mast but Keiko's longing look at it and at my face was definitely bringing it back to life---something I never thought possible in such a short time.

Keiko grabbed Janet's head and forced her to look up to her and thus not back where I was. "Who is your Mistress"? She asked imperiously.

"Oh you are Mistress Kim..I mean Keiko!"

Keiko started taking very slowly and softer than her normal voice. "You can't stop moving your big ass can you slut? Do you really think Master is going to let you cum today? I'll bet he's asleep with Mistress Mary. And when he does wake up I'm definitely going to fuck him long before you are."

Just looking at Janet's perfect ass and Keiko's perfect face and listening to Keiko's voice had brought me fully erect. I grabbed Janet's hips and surprised her with a deep thrust to completely fill her and held myself there.

"You've done well---feel free to cum you slut." Janet started cumming immediately. Not loudly as I expected but silently with her mouth hanging open. I reached around and grabbed her huge breasts and squeezed them roughly and her head went back in a silent scream as she continued to cum. I had no idea a woman could put forth such froth. My groin and balls and her legs were covered in it.

When she was done she just hung her head and panted like a dog. After giving her a couple of minutes to recover I slowly pulled out of her and told her to clean my hard dick with her mouth so I could fuck Mistress Keiko. She did so but it was obvious she was completely exhausted.

"Janet, drink some lemonade, go shower in the guest shower, and then get in bed and go to sleep next to Mistress Mary---Do NOT wake her up."

"Yes Master, of course Master." she said as she trudged off.

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN We were drinking our lemonade, "It looks like we both need a shower, I'll wash your back if you'll wash mine." I told Keiko with a smile.

"I can think of nothing more enjoyable", [long pause] and then she smiled and said "Master".

"Master, I LIKE the sound of that!"

"Good for you, just don't expect to hear it a lot from me", she said while keeping the smile she had plastered across her face.

Long pause, "Well I guess that's OK, as long as I do get to hear your voice fairly often---and I mean here not just at work."

Keiko looked up at me and her smile got even bigger as she grabbed my hand and led me to the shower.

Just touching her all over as I washed her body was driving me crazy. My hard on was like a rod of steel. I must have done something right because she was moaning and sighing contentedly. Any time I was even close to level with her head she would pull me in for a kiss. Finally she pushed me away and said "My turn."

Keiko knew exactly how to massage me as she thoroughly scrubbed me clean with soap and a loofa. It was heavenly---and the first of too may showers together to count. I hadn't used a loofa on her as I wanted nothing between my hands and her body.

Finally we knew to get to what we wanted we had to get out of the shower. I loved drying her off, and being dried off by her, almost as much as the shower.

We held hands as we moved into the bedroom. She pulled back the covers, got in bed on her back, and just opened her legs and arms as she looked at me with her ever-present smile. I got right in on top of her and smothered her with kisses---which she eagerly returned. Then suddenly I was in her and heaven again. We were in perfect rhythm with each other, at least for a little while. Then she came. She squeezed me so hard it almost hurt as she went on a roller coaster ride of an orgasm. Seeing her orgasm was unbelievably exciting and it was a look I wanted to see again and again. And of course it put me over the edge.

CHAPTER NINETEEN

Keiko and I were worn out. I rolled over to put her on top but couldn't stay in her as I rapidly deflated---so she leaked all over me. We both laughed and then she jumped out of bed and made a warm washcloth and came back and cleaned me up. Before it was ten in the morning all four of us in the house were sound asleep.

When I woke up I was alone. The smell of food was in the air so I pulled on some shorts and a t-shirt and moved to the kitchen. All three women were standing there dressed like I was---only their shorts and shirts [no bras] were so much tighter---in other words, instant hard on.

By far the most exciting to me was Mary just because it was so contrary to what I ever imagined of her wearing.

"Wow, just wow. Someone pinch me to prove this isn't a dream."

Needless to say, all three of them did so and within seconds I had another huge hard on and their nipples were all making beautiful bumps in their t-shirts as we unashamedly groped each other. Well I groped three women and each of them groped me.

"Thank God you had some spaghetti and sauce in your mostly bare pantry. It's the perfect food to sustain us---because we are in no way finished with you, tonight or all day tomorrow, Master."

Keiko said, "While we eat we're going to allow you in on the plan we just settled on."

"Do I get a say in it?" I asked bemusedly.

"Of course you do. But we all get equal votes and we're already in agreement." She said with a huge grin while the other two started laughing.

"Let me get this straight, I'm the Master but the three of you make the rules because your females and therefore devious and dismissive of the one guy in this relationship. That is, after you've used his body and had your way with him of course."

"See, I told you he was smart." Said Mary.

All of us looked at her in surprise and then the next five minutes were of us all laughing. The five minutes after that were of us trying not to laugh which just made us laugh harder.

CHAPTER TWENTY

Keiko did the talking. "After your wife convinced all of us to do this and how important it was for us to all be together in the same house even if only one of was having sex that night, the four of us discussed options." Then she smiled and added, "Oh by the way, she also said you would have no problem taking care of all of us the same night."

All three of the women smiled fondly as they remembered the conversation. I could only shake my head at the sheer brilliance and love and energy that must have gone into working all this out by my love so that I could live a life for the two of us.

It will be a tough living with three beautiful women who all want to have sex with me, but sacrifices must be made.

Keiko continued, "Because everything worked out exactly as your wife said it would, we're in total agreement with her suggestion we all make a showing at our homes each day and then carpool out here after dark. Your property is out of town and completely shielded from view from the road."

"Obviously the guy in me is not going to argue with such a gift. That said, it seems like a really bad idea. Work together everyday and then live together every night? There are bound to be issues."

The women all looked at each other in amazement. Mary was first to talk.

"That is almost word for word what she said you'd say---and that she agreed with you. So we promised no more than three days a week would we actually spend the night together. We can stay together all weekend or every other night or whatever else works out for us. She said we all needed alone time away from the others---just like you two did even as a married couple---which is why she wouldn't work with you at the insurance agency."

"Also, please please don't ask one of us to meet you alone. We've promised each other we wouldn't agree to meet you alone, but speaking for myself I would find it hard."

1...456789