All Women are Exhibitionists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I may have been speechless but that didn't stop me from shutting the door, moving to her, and pulling out my very rapidly hardening cock. Her eyes got huge at the sight of it but she dutifully opened her mouth and took me completely in. I was halfway down her gullet as she swirled her tongue and breathed through her nose. It was the most amazing sight because it was so completely unexpected.

I started to go slowly in and out of her mouth. It was heaven, I was sure I was in heaven. Her tongue never stopped. After a couple of minutes I felt like I was going to blow the biggest load ever so I pulled out. That's when I caught her with a little hand under the big folds of her dress and clearly playing with herself.

It was clear as day what I had to do next. I started slapping my cock against the sides of her face. Actually, because she is so small and petite and I'm a little above average [6.5 inches] I was literally slapping her face and the side of her head. "You slut, who gave you permission to play with that perfect little pussy?!"

Again with the Japanese accent, "But I can't help it. Your big white cock make me crazy and I want to fuckee suckee long time."

"On your feet, bend over the couch. Now pull up your dress."

"No!"

"What! What did you say to me!?"

"If I pull up my dress you'll see me. You'll see my little pussy and I'll be so embarrassed. Please don't pull up my dress."

Her legs were spread wide so pulling it up wasn't easy. The damn thing had many layers and must have been quite heavy. But I was determined and finally got it up. She was wearing a sheer see through white thong.

Her smell was unbelievable potent. It was obvious she was as turned on as I was.

Her ass was about the size of my two spread hands. While toned it wasn't rock hard. It was just perfect. She had very sparse and wispy black hairs. Her pussy was small and tight but it definitely was a woman's pussy due to the wetness and smell.

As I had done with my love's perfect pussy and ass, I attacked Keiko's vigorously. Within a moment she was orgasming all over my face. I couldn't stop and quickly ripped the thong off and brought her to another orgasm and then another. I never wanted to stop licking her.

But then my little buddy made it quite known that he needed her too. So I stood up and rubbed the top of my cock in and out from between her legs. The damn dress was so large I couldn't see her. But I could definitely hear her.

She said my name to ensure I was listening. "Put it in me. Put it all the way in with one thrust, just like you did her. Complete your role."

I didn't say a word but completed my task. She was tighter than anything I'd ever been in except for my love's ass. She was hotter than any woman I'd ever been in. When I looked down between us it was so unbelievable. Her ass was so small that I looked like I had a giant cock.

I needed to see her so I pulled the dress back down over us and pulled her up by her covered breasts. She looked back at me with tears of joy and love on her face.

"Don't pull out. Don't ever pull out." She said as she started to slowly rotate her bottom around. She tried to keep looking at me but soon the strain was too much so she hung her head and said my name again. "Fuck me. Make me yours."

Right then I knew. I knew I didn't just want to fuck her. I needed to make love with her so she knew the difference later in life when she found a man her own age.

"Not today Keiko. Today you get worshiped. We're going to have sex but it won't be just a fuck."

Then I pulled out and saw the blood. It wasn't a lot but it was definite. It was on her dress. It was on the cheeks of her pussy and ass. It was definitely on my cock.

She lay there panting as I quickly shed all my clothes. I pulled her off the couch and swept her up in my arms. "You're a virgin?"

She smiled, "Not anymore."

She got a little teary eyed as I held her close. "I'm so thankful that your wife found me. I'm so thankful you hired me. I'm so thankful that Mary and Janet treat me as an equal and friend. I'm just so damn happy right now."

I know I must have had a completely dumbfounded look on my face because hers suddenly turned worried. "You aren't going to go back on what you promised are you?

"Promised, what did I promise?"

At that moment I saw the samurai look my love spoke about. She turned the accent back on and said, "You promised to worship me. You promised me sex with that big white cock."

My rapidly deflating cock started inflating again. I could just hear my little buddy asking what the hell I was doing standing there.

"Well, a man must keep his promises."

I carried her to the still unmade bed and gently set her on it. She rolled over to grab my pillow and just buried her face in it.

"I love the smell of you."

"It's going to be hard to worship you with that geisha dress on."

"Then why aren't you taking it off?" She said as she got off the bed to stand beside it and raise her arms.

The dress didn't come off nearly as fast as I expected. I kept stopping to kiss her. She tasted different than any girl I'd ever kissed before. It was intoxicating.

When I finally got her clothes off she got nervous. No matter what had just happened she was only 19 and had been a virgin up until 30 minutes ago.

"You're so beautiful." I said as I took her in my arms and finally felt her completely naked body next to mine. She was a good seven inches shorter than my six foot height. She nestled her head against my chest as I kissed the top of her head.

"I can hear your heartbeat."

"And I can feel yours." I said running my fingers along side her neck.

She looked up and it was obvious what she wanted and needed. Which was the same thing I wanted and needed. We kissed and it was electric.

We tumbled onto the bed and she clambered on top of me. Our groins met and we both moaned. She reached down and put my cock up on my stomach and then started rubbing herself against my dick. I quickly got into the rhythm. My fingers were touching as each hand held a perfectly formed ass cheek. I would pull her up enough to kiss her and then slowly push her back down along the hardness. Soon we were both almost frantic with need.

"Put it in, now." She ordered as I pulled her up to kiss her again.

I did. Again the heat. The tightness. The sheer joy of being a part of her. I couldn't get enough of her and it was obvious she felt the same way. She was holding me tight and kept kissing my chest and nipples as I pulled her up and down on my cock.

"Sit up and rest your hands on my chest."

As she did and I went in even deeper, her eyes widened in wonder. I palmed those perfect little breasts and started teasing her bullet hard nipples and she suddenly came. She shook and moaned and kept saying my name over and over. I stopped to let her catch her breath and pulled her close.

"Oh my god. I knew sex would be good. I just had absolutely no idea how good until now. Now I understand why my parents do it so much."

Parents! Oh shit. I can't believe what I just did. She's only nineteen and I'm 33. My cock was rapidly deflating despite my not having cum.

Keiko could tell immediately that something had changed---and one look at me and I swear she saw and knew every thought I was having.

"Oh no you don't. This is MY decision. MY body. I chose you for this moment and my parents will fully support it. Besides, I'm not close to having been worshiped enough."

She looked at me fiercely and then tentatively smiled. And I was sucked right in all over again. Little Willie came roaring back to life.

I rolled her over. "Well if you insist." I made love to her. I made love with her. I was going to make this a supremely happy memory for her and yet I was the one getting all the benefit.

We spent the day and night in each other's arms. I told her the truth, I loved her but I would never marry again and she deserved to be with someone younger. She said fine, but most May/December relationships last for quite a while and she intended for our while to be a good learning experience until she moved on.

Chapter Thirteen

When I woke up Sunday morning she was laying on her side staring at me. "Well you sure are a sight for sore eyes."

She giggled and said, "Sore is right. I feel like I had a Mack truck between my legs. I am definitely not used to this."

I'm not sure what would have happened next because the doorbell rang. She jumped up and scurried into my bathroom. I pulled on some shorts and went to the door.

"Who is it?"

A deep voice answered. "Package sir. You have to sign for it."

I opened the door and two very pissed off women, dressed in long skirts and long sleeve blouses, stood there looking at me. Janet brushed past me and then Mary followed suit. I knew then I was well and truly fucked. I had let myself down by succumbing to my base instincts. I had ruined the office dynamics. I had been disloyal to my love. All because of my stupid cock.

Chapter 14

"Well she was right." I heard Keiko say from behind me. I turned and looked and she was wearing my old robe and had a huge smile on her face.

"No argument from me." Said a smiling Mary.

Janet looked me in the eye and then went straight to her knees. "Oh yeah, definitely worth the wait."

They all laughed lovingly at the confused look I must have had plastered on my face.

"OK, time for the talk." Mary said as she took my hand and led me to the couch. Keiko came and sat next to me on the other side. Both women had their arms around one of mine and made sure they were sitting as close as possible to me. Janet crawled over and wrapped her arms around one of my legs and put her face in my lap. I could feel her huge breasts against my leg. Come to think of it I could feel breasts from all three women.

I was surrounded by three beautiful women who obviously weren't upset with the fact I had slept with each of them in the space of four days.

Despite that, my little buddy seemed to have decided he'd be safer in Tahiti so I was limp as a noodle.

Mary started talking, "Exactly one month before she asked to go to the hospice your wife had us all at a spa with her for the whole day. Do you remember that?" I vaguely did so I nodded my head.

"I have never been so scandalized in my life. I couldn't believe what she told us about the sex life you two had. I was going to leave when she started talking but she looked me in the eye and said "No. You HAVE to hear this." It was only because I knew she was dying and out of my great respect for her that I stayed. These other two though had no qualms at all about learning of your sex life." Mary said as she glared at them and then smiled with love. "After I agreed to stay she told us all about the many specific fantasies you two had involving each of us."

Janet picked up the story, "Even though Mary says she was scandalized---there was no doubt she was as turned on as the rest of us as your wife regaled us with tales of the love, devotion, and sexual fun you two had."

Mary smiled at her and said, "She told us how wonderful it would be with you---and she told us we would feel jealous sharing---but that sharing was the ONLY way to make everything work out for you. Having sex and maybe a relationship with just one of us would ruin the office dynamics and everything you worked so hard to build. Exactly as she predicted is how it came out. My solemn promise is the only thing that kept me from stopping Janet from coming over the second night. She vowed that you would take care of all of us equally---for as long as we wanted."

The anxious look on all three faces confirmed that they all felt the same way.

I was completely speechless for a couple of minutes while they patiently sat there saying nothing and letting me digest what I had just heard. The sheer love and devotion necessary to do something like this was further proof of what I had lost. But I also recognized that I felt alive again---and total relief that my love insisted on this.

I started crying and each woman held me tighter. I said, "I miss her. I miss her so much. But each of you knows that I love and respect you too. I feel like I'm the one making out here and that I shouldn't. It's like I don't deserve this. Why am I the one able to live and love and enjoy such wonderful feelings?"

"She said you'd say that." Keiko said forcefully. I think I was the only one surprised that she was the one who spoke.

"She's here watching---so you better do a good job proving to her that you trust her judgment and are willing to live life for both of you. Each one of us also love and respect you. More importantly, we all loved and respected your wife so much we each agreed to this crazy scheme of sharing you. The only thing not predicted was Janet's experience with you."

"You know?"

"We all know. That was the promise we made to your wife and each other. Didn't you pick up on both of us being gone over the lunch hour at roughly the same time Thursday and Friday?"

"Not really. You didn't leave at the same time and I'm always willing to watch the office during normal lunch hours because I like to eat mine late while visiting my love."

"Exactly. That's why we planned updates over the lunch hour. For the past eight months, once a week we have met at Janet's house during the lunch hour and practiced talking about sex to each other and making up stories about how our night went. Half of the weekends we ended up doing the same thing. I'm not going to speak for the other two but every time we talked I had to get myself off that night."

Keiko continued, "None of us truly 100% believed your wife about how good sex with you would be until Mary told us about your night together. Waiting to be last was the hardest thing I've done other than remaining a virgin while all this sex talk was going on."

Mary picked the story back up. "Just talking about sex over this past year has been so liberating to me."

"How in the world did she get you all to agree to this?"

Janet piped in. "Well master it was pretty simple actually. Once she saw we all were feeling horny after her quite graphic descriptions, which she obviously planned, she looked us each in the face as she said something along the lines of, "I'm dying. My last wish is for all of you to start a sexual relationship with him to get him back on his feet sexually. He's a guy and he needs it much more than we do. I'm telling you, then and ONLY then, will he start to live again. He's incapable of ever going out with someone new until after he enjoys sex again.""

Mary said, "Kimmie said yes immediately and that she would share."

"It's Keiko now." I said automatically as I turned to look at a very blushing young woman.

"I didn't even have a chance to say yes first," said Janet, "but you can be damn sure I was a close second."

Keiko took up the story, "Then we all looked at Mary. She was blushing worse than I am now." All four of us laughed at that because Mary was now the one blushing.

"So what happened next?" I asked Keiko.

"All of us just kept looking at her. Soon it was obvious that no one was going to say or do anything until she answered. Finally, a beet red Mary said, 'Just once I want to feel what you say sex is supposed to be. I guess I'm in.' After that we all laughed and hugged and your wife gave us the explicit guidance we've all followed. I for one am so glad I did even though I was very disappointed that I would be third after I was the first to volunteer."

"Master, the love we have for you and your wife has grown more with each passing day. Her wisdom and guidance has made each of us feel so much better about ourselves, and our sexuality. I guess that is what allowed me to let you see my true colors and submissiveness. Seeing and hearing what Mary had to say after your night with her literally scared both Keiko and me to half to death that you wouldn't be receptive to our advances. But the way you looked at me Thursday afternoon when you thought I wasn't aware, plus half a bottle of strawberry wine made me pretty sure you would end up acting like every other guy who has pussy literally dangled in front of him." Again all of us started laughing.

"You may find it hard to believe Master, but once your wife died Keiko has been the leader. Until then it was your wife. We met with your wife together and separately almost every day until she died. Whenever you were doing something else or at work one of us was with her."

"But Keiko is the one who leads us now. She is so strong both mentally and physically. I have no doubt she was more than terrified you wouldn't accept her love due to her age. Mistress Keiko, will you please accept the title of Mistress and control me when Master isn't around?"

The transformation was amazing as Keiko immediately straightened up just a bit and looked down her nose at Janet. Her voice was calm, clear, and supremely confident.

"I would consider it an honor slave slut. Your new chain of command is Master, then me, then Mistress Mary. Now go lick Mistress Mary's feet and beg her to take on the responsibility of being a Mistress. NOW slut!" Keiko said when Janet didn't move immediately.

Within a second Janet was licking and sucking on Mary's feet. Mary started to look panicked so I turned to her and gently rubbed a breast through her dress. "Mary, you don't have to do this. That said, I think you can see how important it is for Janet to feel completely free to be herself in front of all of us. If it makes you uncomfortable then it will very likely make her uncomfortable. But this is about you and your comfort level. Keiko and I will teach you to be comfortable in the role, which is obviously not your normal personality. You know both of us and I hope can vouch for it only being a part of our personality because before today I'm pretty sure you never saw a dominant and overpowering personality trait from either of us."

Mary looked down at her best friend who had pleading look on her face as she kept her eyes on locked with Mary as she licked up and down her calf and shin. With a deep breath she said, "In for a penny, in for a pound. I too would be honored to be your Mistress."

Janet jumped up to give Mary a hug and both Keiko and I responded at once, "Down!" "Did I give you permission to get up!"

"No Master! I'm so sorry Master. I beg your forgiveness Mistress."

"What happens to slave sluts who disobey?" I asked as I was really interested in her response.

"A very hard spanking Master, like you did to your wife the day you acquired me."

"Exactly. Get your ass in the bedroom and bend over the dresser with the mirror on top. NO you stupid slut, CRAWL."

I turned to a shocked Mary and a very calm Keiko. "Keiko, please explain to Mary why I act this way with Janet. Both of you come to the bedroom when she's ready."

"Yes Master." Was Keiko's very calm and level reply.

As Keiko started to explain that we were doing this for Janet's sake, not because we had a sick abusive personality, I headed into the bedroom.

Chapter Fifteen

Janet was positioned perfectly over the dresser. Her ass was stuck out and her legs were spread and her skirt was flipped up with such tight panties on that every part of her was on view. But, she had taken off her high heels.

I said the word "SLAVE" with emphasis then added, "Slut, did I give you permission to take off your shoes?"

I couldn't see her face in the mirror but from her body language I could tell she suddenly realized she'd made a mistake. That was good because I preferred to train her to do exactly what she was told. That way when she made a mistake I would know it was deliberate in order to show her need for a submissive encounter.

"Oh shit. I mean no Master, no you didn't give me permission. I failed you, it won't happen again."

1...34567...9