All Women are Exhibitionists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Master, I've only used it like a regular dildo."

"Here is what you're going to do slut. When we go back in the room you're not to say a word. Once I enter one of their mouths you are to wait two strokes and then shove the dildo in and start fucking. As soon as I pull out, you do likewise. Then we'll move over and fuck the next one. Under NO circumstance will you allow Keiko to come. If she does cum NO orgasms for you for the night. You and Mary are allowed to cum as much as you like when we're fucking her from both ends---do I make myself clear Slut?"

"So I can cum with Mary but not with Keiko? What if I cum before Mary, Master?"

"As I said, miss boobs for brains, you can cum as much as you like when we're doing Mary. That's regardless of her cuming or not."

"Oh Master, you are so good to your slut slave. I'm going to keep that big cock hard all night so you can fuck any one of us at any time."

"Lets go. Keiko is getting it first but no more than three really slow strokes with her. I want to be sure she knows what she's missing when we do Mary."

When we walked inside I slammed the door causing both women to flinch. Janet pulled her skirt up and then tucked it back down the front. Just seeing her with her tits proudly on display and a big cock drooping obscenely in front of her brought me right back to full mast.

"Open up sluts." I entered Keiko's mouth first. She immediately started licking it all over as she sucked me. Thank God I'd already cum. When I pulled out I looked back at Janet and nodded my head. She eagerly nodded back.

Another slide into Keiko's mouth but this time I held her head tightly so she couldn't move. Janet didn't say a word but she held one side Keiko's ass as she lined up the big rubber cock and slammed it home. She was smart enough to pull it all the way out immediately.

Keiko went ape shit. I was scared she would cum so I too pulled out and then yanked her head back by her hair. "You must have liked that. I hear ONE word out of you and you're never going to have that feeling again. Do you understand?"

Keiko vigorously nodded her head. The moment passed and I knew she wouldn't cum. I also understood just how close she was so I nodded at Janet and shifted to Mary. Same thing, One shove in her mouth and then out. Then a second shove while Janet took her from behind. Mary was completely taken unawares and began struggling until she heard Janet's moans and grunts and understood it was just the four of us.

Like I'd ever allow anyone in this set up. Not a chance would I ruin what we all had.

Once she knew it was Janet? Well that began an absolutely epic fuck with Mary getting it deep from both ends. Within about three minutes both Janet and Mary were cuming and shouting in ecstasy. Mary was so preoccupied that she wasn't doing great on the blow job which allowed me to focus on Keiko by rubbing her head and then pulling out of Mary's mouth to move over and run my hands all over Keiko's breasts until she was thrashing back and forth and then I'd stop and go back to Mary's mouth.

Needless to say Keiko was shaking her head no no no and groaning and moaning---but she retained her wits and never said a word. Neither Mary or Janet seemed to be in any mood to stop so I allowed them another five minutes of fucking.

This time when I pulled out I told Janet to stop. I indicated to her to stay where she was. I shoved my dick into Keiko's mouth and took a stroke or two before I pulled out. Then I indicated to Janet to move to the front and force herself into Keiko who was was soon slobbering all over the dildo as she cleaned Mary's juices off it.

"Last but not least." I said as I entered Keiko and began fucking her with long, steady and relentless strokes. "Maybe, just maybe I'll let my little Japanese slut cum. Is that what you want Keiko? She kept nodding her head up and down as Janet continued to fuck her face. Janet had obviously found the right angle to get herself off and was tightly holding poor Keiko's head as she fucked in and out of her mouth. I pulled out and slapped her ass with my dick. Then I slapped her clit with it. Then I shoved myself back in and took two strokes before pulling out and doing the slapping in reverse.

Poor Keiko was just about to go off so I went in as deep as I could and told her to cum for me. As with Mary, she immediately began cumming and screaming as I fucked her as hard as I could with long powerful strokes. Once Keiko began to cum it triggered Janet's. Keiko's rolling orgasm soon triggered mine and I couldn't help but to hold her tightly against me as I filled her with whatever I had left from my previous orgasms.

We were all spent and lay there panting. I was the first to recover and told Janet to drop the dildo and go get in the bed. As she did that I unhooked Mary's side of the stockade and carried her over to the bed and dropped her down next to Janet. Then I grabbed Keiko and added us to the mix. Within seconds we were all asleep.

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

I was semi cognizant of each of the women and then myself getting up in the middle of the night to use the restroom. When I woke up it was to Keiko staring and smiling at me. I pulled her close and recognized we were alone. "Where are they other two?"

"I think their getting out of bed is what woke you. They went down to shower and get some more sleep in a clean bed."

"Their loss." I said as I pulled her in for an emotional kiss. We made love like never before. It was as deep and emotional as it had been with my love. And I had no doubt at all my love was there with us and happy for me. When we were done Keiko pulled me out of bed and into the bathroom.

"Holy shit! I didn't notice this last night." The entire room was the bathroom. There was a huge Japanese soaking tub, built for all four of us at once in one corner. Multiple rain shower heads over us and vertical shower strips with multiple heads to include a removable hand held one coming out of the walls. The toilet was also Japanese and could warm your ass as well as clean it with a little nozzle that went in and out. The nozzle also works for the front as well as the rear for the women. It would take a couple of months before I could even learn the most basic capabilities of the toilet....

After a wonderful shower Keiko convinced me to get in the tub with her. She explained that the water was kept at a desired temperature and rarely changed which is why it was so important to be thoroughly clean before entering.

When we were done she walked me around the 'playroom' and showed me the sex stuff I hadn't noticed before. "None of us have any plans on leaving. We all love you and know you love us. The four of us are now a family. Yes you get an equal say, but we already voted."

Keiko then led me downstairs and brought me into Mary's wing. Only it was now filled with Keiko's and my stuff. The closets had all of our clothes. The bathroom shelves had all our toiletries. All my furniture was set in place and my/our pictures were placed on the floor where they thought we might want to hang them.

Keiko wouldn't answer any of my questions. She brought me back to the bedroom and pulled an envelope out from under a pillow and left. The front of the envelope was addressed to me in my love's handwriting.

I started shaking and crying and could barely open it to pull out a card with a picture of a beautiful blue sky and tall white clouds on it. A letter to me fell out of the card when I opened it. The card's message was simple.

'Life is full of twists and turns, but look to the sky and know I'm there.' It was signed God. My love had written underneath God and wrote,

'I trust God and know I'll be allowed to be with you always. If you have faith and love in your heart, or even if you don't---I'll always be with you.' She had underlined always three times and signed her name. I curled up on the bed looking at her handwriting and signature and cried my eyes out.

I finally was able to open her letter.

'My most wondrous love, if you're reading this it's because all has worked out as I have hoped and prayed. All I have ever wanted for you was happiness. And I knew I gave that to you as you gave it to me. I'll never understand why I couldn't stay with you but we both know we've lived more love in our few years than most ever see in a lifetime.

If you're reading this then the most amazing thing has happened and the women I now love with all my heart have become your family. What a strange and amazing turn in your life. But no one deserves it more.

If you're reading this then I know you'll never want and need for another woman. I know you'll never look at one for anything more than a sex fantasy ☺. And best of all you'll have yourself a little harem of the three most amazing, beautiful, and brave women to act it out with.

But if you're reading this then you'll be missing out on something I know you need in your life.

I'm sure that if you're reading this then Keiko is the one you'll take for your wife and the two of you will have children.

You and I both wanted kids. Hell, we both needed them. We were so proud of our love and we knew children would be the ultimate proof of that love. We knew we would take care of our children and raise them to be upstanding citizens.

For whatever reason, it is now my job to guard over them and you from the other side. I can't wait to see them. I can't wait to see you as the wonderful father I know you'll be.

I know you. I know you'll be terrified of the age difference and what some people in this small town might say. Don't look at that, look only at your heart and listen to what it wants. Because I know you both I know you will be an example to others of what real love is---just as you and I were.

Keiko loves you. And I believe it is as grown up and true as our 18-year-old love was the day cupid hit me with that arrow. She is willing to do anything at all to have a chance to marry you and have your babies. Because of the age difference and your occasional unwillingness to listen to your heart [I want to wander the world! ☺], I was afraid you would either stay unmarried or settle for something less just because someone was the right age. I love Keiko and know without doubt that she is your other true love.

I knew it wouldn't work if you didn't first have someone older to love so I came up with this crazy plan. Having you with all three of the women you and I always used in our fantasy life would open the possibility for you to look at your heart and trust it.

Needless to say convincing Mary was my only worry. I had no doubt you would make her experience an orgasm. Once she agreed to this crazy plan is when I insisted on weekly make believe discussions about sex with you and sex in general. Otherwise there is no doubt she would have chickened out.

So if you're reading this then everything has at least worked out enough for Keiko to hand you this card and letter. Mary and Janet know nothing about it and Keiko doesn't know what I've written.

Please, please don't marry Keiko and ruin her life if you aren't truly in love with her. Just because I think it's right from my current perspective doesn't mean it is.

Listen to your heart and nothing else. I'll be waiting to be with you again---and I pray it's a long time away as we know time. Because it's only a moment of our eternal lives.

I love you with all my heart and soul.

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

When I became miserable during my 'wandering time' and finally woke up to what I really wanted I was in Bangkok Thailand. I went to the huge jewelry market there and found an engagement set. The ring was a thin gold band and had a small diamond. Though it was only half a carat, it was obviously high quality and for some reason it spoke to me. The wedding band that came with it was an equally thin, small, and simple gold band. I bought the set and was quite pleased with it.

Not two days later I was wandering through the same area during a break from looking for jobs in her town and found a wedding set that didn't speak to me but screamed at me. It was the one for my love, I knew it without a doubt. I tried to bring the other one back and they just showed me the 'All sales are final sign.' I tried to trade it in at the other place I was buying from and they offered me 40 percent of what I had just paid two days earlier. Needless to say I kept both sets.

Whenever I thought about the other set I always smiled because I just knew my love and I would have a girl one day and I would ultimately give it to her.

Now I knew why I bought it. The ring screamed in my head, 'This is for Keiko and always has been'. The ring was right where I thought it would be, in an old jewelry box shoved in the back of my top dresser drawer.

I knew what I didn't have to do---but wanted to do with all my heart.

I had no idea how long I was in the bedroom alone but it must have been a fairly long time because when I got to the kitchen all three women looked anxious and afraid.

I smiled at them all and went to my knee next to Keiko. I begged her to be my wife and showed her the ring. She barely let me finished before saying,

"Yes, yes, with all my heart, yes."

I then crawled over to the other women and begged them to stay with us as family. They laughed and both said something along the lines of I'm not going anywhere.

EPILOG

Keiko and I married the following summer. By then the town was used to seeing us together and so happy. The wedding reception crowd was huge.

We honeymooned for a week in Hawaii at a ritzy resort on the Island of Lanai. Then we spent a week on Oahu doing all the tourist sights. Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona, Waikiki, the North Shore etc.

Nine months later our first child was born. It was one of the happiest days of my life. We named her after my love. Her middle name is Kokona, Keiko's mother's name. It also looks and sounds Hawaiian which reminds us of where she was conceived.

Now seven years later I'm 40 years old and have a girl and two boys. The love in our house is beyond wonderful and all three kids are happy and kept busy. Mary and Janet are called Aunt and fully integrated into the family.

Keiko only speaks to them in Japanese and they're already learning both their Kanji and Hiragana symbols. We other three adults have learned quite a bit of Japanese and we try to keep up when the kids and their mother are talking to each other.

My parents moved here to be close to their grandkids and they have gotten to be very close with Keiko's parents.

The sex is still amazing. At least once a month the three of us leave the kids at one of the grandparent's homes and come back to the house and use the playroom.

Keiko never minds sharing me [as for me I'm only doing it to keep the peace ☺]. She knows how much I love and need her. Both Mary and Janet still want one on one sex at least weekly. Janet needs to be submissive, a lot, so Mary and I use her for sex at the office and Keiko uses her at home.

Keiko and I are so in love and happy together. The sex in our bedroom is amazing and satisfying both physically and spiritually.

I still visit my love's grave every week. I tell her I know and can feel her watching over us. I talk to her about what the kids are doing just like we would have at home. One day each weekend all seven of us visit her and tell stories about her and how special she was. We tell the kids about God and how he and my love and all the other angels are looking over them and loving them no matter what they do. Then we always do something fun. Needless to say the kids love our visits to the cemetery.

I know I'm the luckiest man on the planet.

1...456789