All Women are Exhibitionists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching a woman I'm having sex with orgasm almost always triggers mine.

We both lay there panting and then I took her to the bedroom.

She looked at me with a bright smile and told me I could use her any way I wanted as long as I kept my promise to give her the longest fuck of her life. Of course she wouldn't tell me how long that was. "Until after, then I'll tell you if you're a real man or not."

"Challenge accepted."

I went down on her for my first cream pie of the night. Not because I like the taste of my own cum, because I'd learned from my love how much it meant to a woman---it showed commitment in them which greatly aids their ability to cum.

My love also told me that more than 75% of her so called liberated friends from college would never allow a guy to do that. They swore they'd be way too embarrassed. They were fine with oral sex just not after intercourse. We didn't do it every time---but I sure did every time she asked which was a great confidence builder for her when she was feeling down.

I pushed Janet to her back and put my tongue in her belly button. As soon as I started licking on a downward path she sat up pulling a pillow behind her and moaned and spread her legs even wider as she watched me.

"Ever since your wife told me about how great a lover you were and your willingness to go down after sex I've been waiting for this moment."

My mouth was full so I thought it impolite to say anything.

I mostly concentrated on horizontal licks on her labia. Occasionally I would flick her clit once or twice. Even more rarely I would spear my tongue into her depths for two or three quick pokes and then lick slowly upward to just below her clit and then go back to the sides. She was moaning and juicing and writhing all around.

"Oh shit---this is so much better than I imagined. That's it boss man, suck my clit, suck the clit of your favorite receptionist, your wife never needs to know."

I paused for a moment. "Ha! Kimmie tastes much better than you do. And my wife tastes better than all three of you." Then I grabbed her ass to keep her from moving around and started sucking her pussy and clit with all I had.

"Oh fuuuck!" She exclaimed as she started a long drawn out orgasm. She grabbed my head in both hands and pushed and pulled me to where she wanted me to suck as she kept cumming. "You dirty dirty boss man, fucking all of us when your wife is out of town. Oh shit that makes me cum!"

When she finally pushed me away she was panting for air, the bed was soaked, and her legs were twitching.

I had a raging hard on. I mounted her and grabbed her hands and held them apart up by her head and started rubbing the underside of my cock up and down her very wet slit.

"Clean my face, you gorgeous big titted fuck machine."

She immediately got into the role I wanted her in---trying to act like she didn't like it even though she was humping up against me to keep my cock in contact with her clit.

"No boss man, that's gross." She said as she twisted her face back and forth as if avoiding it.

"As you wish, you dirty little slut. I guess you don't want to be fucked."

As soon as I pulled away from contact she started pleading.

"No please, I do want to be fucked. I want your wife cheating cock filling my tight pussy."

As a typical semi-in-shape guy, I'm much stronger than the women I know, so it was easy to slide my hands down a bit and grip her elbows. My thumbs were firmly in the crease and she wasn't going anywhere but it allowed me more room to avoid her and also to get at those big tits with my mouth.

"Wife cheater my ass---we do this just to make you three realize what you're missing on a regular basis---she loves your jealousy---it gets her off and that's all I care about. But you ain't getting fucked until you lick every single bit of your juices off my face."

"You think I can't feel and see that big hard on boss man? Women always out last men when it comes to sex."

"Not this one slut---remember you already let me cum." With that I started chewing on her nipples with the occasional tongue flick. Not enough to draw blood but definitely enough to hurt.

"Ohhh you fucking bastard! It hurts sooo good. It huuuurts so fucking gooood!"

Her hips were thrusting and gyrating all over but I had her pinned down and was in complete control so only occasionally was she able to feel my rock hard cock.

When she started begging me to stop and fuck her properly I bore down even harder on those big fat nipples. She was going crazy but I felt great and in control of myself.

I finally brought my face up to hers and immediately she was sucking and licking up her juices just like I told her. Then we got down to some serious French kissing. But I still wouldn't let my cock back in contact with her body.

"Please, please fuck me boss man, you win, I'll do anything you say."

I pulled away and told her to stand up and bend over the bed. Talk about a sight. Her hair was a mess, her pussy was open and soaking, her huge breasts were hanging down and the nipples were all red.

I lined up and drove it home and held it there. Just filling her. She may have been able to squeeze me before but now she was too weak. So it was a nice smooth, hot, and sloppy feeling. I knew if she couldn't squeeze me I could last for quite a while so I grabbed her hips and started drilling that beautiful pussy.

Every time I filled her with a hard thrust she would grunt. Then I would slowly pull out and quickly ram it back home as hard as I could, pulling on her hips and thrusting with my pelvis. After about a minute she was leaking like a faucet. After two she was shaking her head back and forth. Another thirty or so seconds and she started wailing and cumming again.

Her pussy tightened as she came and I started feeling my own need to orgasm. I just held myself fully in her until the sensation passed. Then I let go of her hips and grabbed ahold of those big beautiful tits and pulled her body up so my chest was touching her back.

Now I was kneading her breasts and flicking her nipples as I began shorter strokes, just sawing in and out of her. Then I started whispering in her ear as I lightly ran my tongue around it.

"My love and I are going to train you, you're going to be our perfectly trained slut girl. She can't wait until you spend hours a day on your knees sucking her perfect cunt. She can't wait until she makes you service Mary and Kimmie in the same way. That's what you want isn't it?"

Janet shook her head no but her body was betraying her as she started thrusting back against me and pushing her breasts into my hands.

"The only way you'll ever get another piece of my cock is to be my little slave slut. Just think, you'll never cum like this again until you service my wife and your co-workers.

She kept shaking her head so I pulled out.

"NO! Please master, please put that beautiful fuck stick back in your slave sluts cunt."

I put her on her back on the bed and mounted her again. It was so glorious to be in her and I could tell I wasn't going to last long. I had to get her to agree to my demands soon. I went back to her ear to whisper more words. I was going in and out very slowly to remain in control. Stopping completely when I needed to.

"Yup, your one and only fuck of the boss man. At least until you know your place. Which is on your knees and at the beck and call of all of us. So you better enjoy this while you can."

"I can't, I'm a slave slut but I'm not a lesbian." This was said as she tried to get my pelvis to contact her clit.

"Yeah right. You admit to being a slave slut but act like you don't understand what that means. We both know that means you'll do ANYTHING your Master tells you. At least if you ever want your boss man and Masters cock in you again." And then I pulled out.

"Nooo! Please Master, please give me that big fucking cock. I'll do anything you want. Anything at all to stay your slave slut."

I didn't put it back in but again started rubbing my dick against her very wet pussy. "I don't think I believe you. I think you will renege on being my slave slut. So perhaps it's best if we just stop now." And I pulled away again even though it took every single ounce of my willpower.

"Please! Please Master, just tell me what you want and I'll do it. I'll do anything!"

"Fine." I said as I got off her and leaned back so I was on my knees about three inches from her groin. "Now play with those big tits of yours slave."

Being off her was giving me control again. Instead of feeling like I was about to blow I felt only about eighty percent about to blow. In other words just barely in control of myself---but I could tell it would be enough.

"STOP Slut!" She immediately froze. This was a VERY good sign that she really did want to be ordered around. "Slave sluts don't cum without permission. If you do cum I won't touch you for a week, MINIMUM."

"I understand Master. I'm so addicted to that big fuck stick I'll do anything you tell me to do."

"Good. Obedient slave sluts always get what they need in the end; discipline and orgasms, but only in that order. Now to prove it as you play with those big nipples, I want you to describe what you're going to do to my wife and your co-workers. Do a good enough job and I might, might fuck you senseless one more time."

"Oh thank you Master, thank you so much for being such a wonderful Master. After you allow me to suck you off in front of whatever woman you chose, I will crawl over and stick my face in her cunt and get her off. I'll get her off as many times as you demand. All in the hope you'll fuck me afterwards."

She was on her back pulling and twisting her nipples. She'd somehow scooted a couple of inches up the bed so I was now about at the level of her knees and between them. Her upper legs were now tightly together and scissoring as she tried to keep her clit occupied.

I roughly pulled her legs apart and scooted back up to a couple of inches from her cunt. Her smell completely permeated the room. Hell it probably permeated the house. This was a woman in heat and nothing would stop her. Except my voice.

"Her!? Don't you mean THEM? You don't think I'm not going to make you service them all at once? On your knees crawling back and forth between them. So all my women can take advantage of your slave slut mouth in between my fucking them senseless?"

"Oh shit! Please Master please give me permission to cum---I can't wait to service you all!"

I started slapping my cock against her splayed cunt. "Oh alright, cum slut, CUM for master!"

Her eyes rolled back into her head and she orgasmed for at least a full minute.

I was raging with need so I slammed myself fully home. That was all she wrote and I came what felt like buckets into her sloppy, wet, beautiful hole.

We both lay there panting like a horse that just competed the Kentucky Derby. Luckily I recovered first.

"Practice time slut. Time to practice sucking another woman's juices off masters cock." With that I slid into her panting mouth. She looked up at me adoringly and started sucking.

We both must have fallen asleep. I woke up at about eleven PM because I need to take a leak and also because I was cold due to lying in a wet spot. Janet was completely out on her own wet spot with a very satisfied smile on her face.

I did my business in the bathroom and then went into the guest bedroom and pulled the covers fully back. Janet was heavier than my wife but not by too much. I carried her to the dry guest bed and then climbed in next to her and pulled the covers up over us. She snuggled into my arms and said, "I'm taking tomorrow off." After a couple of seconds she added, "If Master allows me to of course."

When I heard the alarm from the other room it took me a minute to realize where I was. Janet was gone but then the alarm was turned off so I knew she was still in the house. My routine, at least then, was to lay in bed for half an hour and think about my love as I gathered my energy to face a new day without her. I was glad Janet was out of the room.

Again, as soon as I thought about my love a feeling of peace came over me. I started crying, crying with joy for feeling alive again, sadness that I had lost my love, and complete gratefulness that she loved me so much to somehow convince these two women to have sex with me and bring me back to life.

I put myself back together and then got up and ready to start the day. When I went into my room Janet was just coming out of the bathroom. She was completely back together with her clothes on and hair slightly wet but neatly brushed. She stopped in her tracks and looked at me with great concern.

"Have you been crying?"

"Yes, but not in a bad or regretful way. It just feels so good to feel alive again and to know my wife did this for me."

I had no idea if the two women knew that each other had agreed to this. They were very close so I suspected it but I also knew that sex is an unbelievably private thing.

"Thank God." Janet said. "I was worried you were feeling regret." She said my wife's name and said, "... specifically had me dress the way she did when she and you fantasized about me so you would know, without a doubt that she wanted this for you."

"Yeah, I may be a dumb guy but I figured that out all on my own."

Janet came over to me and got on her knees. "Does Master want to use me before he goes to work?"

Suddenly I did. I immediately put my mind in Master mode and nodded down to her. She started to lick around the edges but I was having none of it. I grabbed her wet hair and used her mouth as a cunt. She choked every time I completely filled her and breathed frantically through her nose when I pulled back. But she didn't fight me at all. There was no doubt at all in my mind that she was truly a submissive. I didn't know if she knew it before, but she and I definitely knew it now.

I could tell I wasn't going to cum this way so after a couple of minutes of ensuring she knew her place, I pulled her up by her hair and bent her over the dresser.

I pulled her skirt up. The sight I'd fantasized about for so many years was now in front of me. Beautiful blonde Janet, with big tits hanging down and threatening to burst from her shirt, in the clothes she wears around the office, was willingly waiting for me to fuck her. The garters and thigh high hose framed her perfect ass. Her pussy was glistening and I could smell her again. The difference in my fantasy and this reality is I never imagined her being a submissive. Yet here she was rigidly looking forward waiting to be used or told what to do.

Obviously I used her. As I fucked her slowly I gave her instructions. It was pretty clear she from her tightly clenched fingers on the dresser that she was trying not to cum. "That's a very good little slut. You want to cum but you can't because I haven't given you permission. But you are allowed to cum today after I do. Master is good to his slave slut isn't he?"

"Yes Master. Oh yes! I feel so privileged to be your slave slut."

I pulled her up so her arms were straight while still gripping the dresser. I leaned over her and started playing with those huge breasts through her shirt and bra. She groaned and immediately started using those well trained pussy muscles to milk my cock. I was rapidly losing control so I slapped her ass hard. Wrong move. She started keening loudly and doing her damnedest to get me to squirt.

And she won. I came explosively, filling her up and then kept fucking her as she orgasmed. My cock slowly deflated and our mixed cum was leaking all over her thighs and down onto her hose.

I pulled out and pushed her to her knees. "Clean me slave."

She kept her eyes on me as she sucked and slurped me clean.

"I agree. You need the day off to properly think this through and be comfortable with your decision to be my slave slut. Rest assured, if you stay on this path you WILL be my slave. Everything will be the same at work. But now when you're at your home you won't be allowed to orgasm. You'll be on constant call to come over and service me, at any time of the day or night. You will of course submit to any male or female I direct you to service."

"I don't need to wait Master. I finally know where I belong."

"It's Friday. I demand you think this through, away from me. You have permission to cum as many times as you want, with whomever you want, over your three day weekend. Now leave."

She nodded her head and got up and went down the hall to the guest bathroom and I could hear her going pee.

Somehow I knew I absolutely couldn't be late for work today. I hurriedly showered again and when I got out of the bathroom she was gone. The place still permeated with the smell of sex. I threw all the sheets in the wash and opened all the windows and got to work, without breakfast, but right on time.

Chapter Twelve

I walked in to find Mary leaning over Kimmie and pointing something out on the computer. Both gave their usual cheerful hellos and I breathed a sigh of release at the normalcy of it all. That was when I decided I wouldn't ever try to have a quickie at work. Both women were in and out of the office multiple times during the day. Mary never said a word so I didn't bring it up either. She did give me a big smile once though---so I knew she was thinking about it and not regretful about our having sex.

I'm not sure how Kimmie went from girl to woman in my mind but I know it happened that day. She did nothing different and she sure didn't look any older than she did the day before. But now that my cock was once again thinking on its own I couldn't help but listen to it when I thought about my employees while eating lunch [and breakfast] at my love's gravesite. I told my love how grateful I was. I told her how strange it was that Janet was such a submissive because neither one of us thought of her that way. It reminded me of how I'd always liked Kimmie for her submissiveness. I admitted to my love that I knew she wouldn't have talked to Kimmie about me and our fantasies like she did to the older women. I told my love that for some reason I wished she had talked to Kimmie just to bed her also and get sex with her out of my mind. While my love didn't talk back to me I again left with the feeling that all is well and she was so very happy I was living again.

At the end of the day I looked at Mary and arched my eyebrow in the classic questioning look. She smiled but shook her head no. "Next week." she mouthed silently. I smiled back at her and nodded my head.

When I got home from work I have to admit I stayed alert for a knock at the door hoping that lighting would strike a third time. AS I dried the wet laundry and then made the beds I fully realized my love had blessed me with an unbelievable gift. Then I felt dirty and greedy. Yet I still hoped.

That damn cock of mine is my best friend and he gets me to think and do stupid things, just like best friends always do.

I went to bed about 9:30 PM and slept like a baby.

I always get up fairly early every day of the week. I was never one for sleeping in on weekend days as it screwed up my sleep schedule. My love was the exact reverse. Weekends were made for sleeping in she would say. If I came in after nine she might let me in the bed to fool around, but just as often she would beg me to give her another hour.

When the doorbell rang about eight I was sure it was the newspaper boy wanting his monthly check. So I opened the door with a big, "Hey Josh, that time of..."

I went speechless as Kimmie, dressed in what looked like an original geisha outfit, smiled at me as she ducked under my arm holding the door and went immediately to the couch, took a pillow off it, and then got on her knees. With a definite Japanese accent she said, "My name is Keiko. You will never call me Kimmie again. Please come use me like you would use your wife when you fantasized about me."

123456...9