An Open Marriage Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smile at her and say "I promised and I will do that. You are first on my list tonight, okay?"

She whispers in my ear "Oh, thank you Master. I can't wait."

Adriana comes over and says "Can I have a reservation, John?"

I say "I'm not sure I'll be able to get to you tonight, gorgeous. I promised Maria number 1 and, if she's available, Sue number two. If I've got anything left you can have my number three."

Adriana frowns and says "Okay. I knew we should have come earlier." I tell Adriana that my reservations were made earlier; that I've been neglecting Maria and Sue. Maria has started to nibble on my ear. Adriana French kisses me and walks back to Marcus.

We turn on the video after everyone has a drink. Half way through the video, the women are in various states of undress but mostly naked. Carl is fooling around with Adriana and Marcus has JoAnn's breasts out and playing with them. Vanessa is making out with Tim. Joan and Sue are making out. Maria is sitting on my lap naked and is working on my clothes. We're about to get to the anal rotation. This should be hot.

By the time the video is over, pretty much everyone is naked and doing miscellaneous sex acts or foreplay. Maria has my cock in her mouth and is looking in my eyes as she fellates me. She's really good at it. She can deep-throat me and when she takes it all in, she licks my balls. It's great. Tim is licking Vanessa's pussy. Carl and Adriana are in a '69' and JoAnn is trying her best to get most of Marcus' cock into her mouth. Joan, Sue and Joe are in a threesome. Good for Joe; I hope he's up to it.

Maria whispers in my ear, "Master, I really enjoyed the anal rotation. I love having your cock in my ass." I smile at her and French kiss her. I get up and grab a gym mat and pull it out onto the floor. Marcus, Carl and Tim all grab one and soon we have the floor ready for some fucking.

I pull Maria over to one of the mats. I lay her down on her back, pull her legs wide open and lay down to start eating that pussy. As always, she tastes great. I lick her pussy for a couple of minutes and then move up to French kiss her. I then begin kissing down her body. I love her nipples so I spend a lot of time sucking, licking and biting her nips. She's moaning the entire time I'm torturing her nipples. After about five minutes of nipple torture, Maria is breathing hard so I begin moving down toward her pussy.

Maria says "John, can we do a '69' please." So I swing around and give her my cock for her mouth. We '69' each other for another five minutes and she says "John, fuck me please." I get up and move down to her pussy. After I put the condom on I enter her in one stroke. She says "Oh, God, John. Yes, fuck me hard. Make it hurt, John." I look at her and she says "Please!"

I begin to fuck her as hard as I can. Less than a minute later, Maria begins to cum. I continue to drill her and she continues to cum every couple of minutes. I stop after about eight minutes and tell her to get on her hands and knees. I enter her again and stick my thumb into her ass. I begin to fuck both her holes as hard as I can. She begins to cum almost immediately and they are really hard orgasms. About five more minutes and she collapses. I'm not even close to cumming.

We lie there for a while holding each other. I look around. Vanessa and Tim are still going at it good. Tim is on top now. Joe is done already so I thank Maria, give her a long French kiss and get up to see if I can join Joan and Sue. I start to lick Sue's nipples and they break from their '69'. Sue pushes me down and climbs onto my cock. Joan crawls around and sticks her pussy in my face. God, Sue's pussy feels so good and tight. She's really working it and Joan is fucking my face hard. Sue is licking my nipples so I start to play with hers. I stick a thumb into Joan's ass and she starts to moan loudly.

Joan and Sue both start to cum within a few seconds of each other. I'm surprised that I didn't cum with Sue. Sue climbs off of me and asks me to fuck her again doggie style with the thumb. She whispers in Joan's ear. Joan gets up and walks over to Vanessa and talks to her. Vanessa looks at Sue and nods her head. Joan kisses Vanessa. Vanessa grabs Joan and Joan swings around and sticks her pussy in Vanessa's face.

I'm fucking Sue again and I slip a thumb into her ass. Two minutes later Sue screams her orgasm. We continue to fuck for a couple of minutes and she's cumming almost constantly. She eventually stops me and tells me to fuck her ass. I asks her "Is that what that was with Joan talking to Vanessa?"

She says "Yes, I just wanted to make sure Vanessa was fine with it now fuck my ass honey." I lick her pussy and suck as much pussy juice as I can out of it. I begin to lick her asshole and work the pussy juice into her ass. She's groaning the whole time. I then begin to work my cock into her ass.

She immediately starts to growl deep in her throat. She says "Oh, God, John. That feels so fucking good. Now fuck me."

I begin slowly moving in and out of her ass. After a few minutes I can feel the tension in my balls so I know I'm not going to last too much longer. Her ass is really tight. I begin to play with her clit and within a minute Sue screams and starts another orgasm. I join her and begin to fill her ass with my cum. When she feels my cock throbbing, she screams again. We eventually collapse together and she says "Damn, John, that was great. Don't pull out til you are soft." I took a Cialis so I may not lose my erection especially laying on that gorgeous body. I roll her over on top of me and she turns around, then lays down on my chest. "I love having you in there. I could stay like this forever." She leans down to my ear and says "You know if you weren't married to Vanessa, I would have loved to be married to you." I smile at her and give her a long French kiss.

After we lie like that for ten minutes or so, I'm still 70% hard. She sits up and looks at me. She tenses her anal muscles and says "You are not losing your erection, are you?"

I say "I am but it's going down slowly."

"John, do you want to fuck anyone else?" I look around and Adriana is sitting by herself. Carl is apparently done with her.

I say "Honey, I think I'll see if Adriana wants to fuck." Sue French kisses me, thanks me and tells me she loves me. I tell her I love her very much.

I get up and go to the bathroom to wash my cock. I walk over to Adriana and sit down beside her. She suddenly has a big smile on her face. She leans over and French kisses me. I'm still half hard. She starts to work on me and I'm soon fully hard again. She gets up on her hands and knees and wiggles her ass at me. She says "Fuck me hard, John." I put a condom on and slip under her to eat that sweet pussy for awhile. Soon she says "John, your cock please."

I get out from under her and slip my cock into her in one stroke. She doesn't wait. She starts to move against me so I begin to fuck her hard. I slip my thumb into her ass and begin fucking her with that also. That gets her moaning loudly. I think to myself "What is this sudden desire these women have to be fucked hard?" I'm not going to get to another orgasm for myself but I continue to fuck Adriana and she begins to cum hard after about five minutes. I continue to fuck her through her orgasm.

I'm starting to wear out so I begin so slow down. She looks back at me with a question on her face. I say "I'm pooped, honey." She pulls away from me.

She moves to me and removes the condom. She then starts a handjob. She wants my cum. It takes me five minutes of a handjob and her licking the head of my cock but I do cum again. She sucks it all up and tells me it's good. She then crawls up and lays down on top of me. "Thanks so much, John. I didn't think you were going to get to me. I'm so glad you did." She French kisses me long and deep.

I say "It's very nice to have you laying on top of me. You are such a beautiful woman, Adriana."

She says "Thanks, John." She French kisses me again. We just lie like that until everyone else is done.

Marcus comes over and says "Adriana, are you about ready to leave?"

Adriana looks up at him and says "Okay, honey. Be right with you."

I tell them they can sleep over if they want but Marcus says he's got work in the morning. Adriana gets up and starts to dress. I sit up and look around.

Vanessa looks like she's asleep on one of the mats. Tim must have worked her hard. I pull my sweatpants on and announce "Anyone who wants to sleep here, you are welcome."

Vanessa looks up at me. I say "Honey, are you okay?"

She says "Yeah, just fucked out that's all. Tim wore me out good and then Carl fucked me. I'm so tired now." I kneel down, pick her up and carry her to our bedroom. I lay her down on the bed and pull the cover over her. Then French kiss her and tell her I love her. I go back out to the living room and notice Sue and Maria are walking arm and arm to Sue's bedroom.

Tim and JoAnn come over to me and thank me. I tell Tim I think he wore my wife out. He smiles and says "She a really good lover, John." JoAnn French kisses me and tells me she wants me whenever we have another orgy.

I say "Well, maybe we can just do a simple swap sometime." They both smile and agree. They walk out the door to go to their own apartment.

Carl and Joe thank me and tell me they can't stay either. They've both got something going on early tomorrow. They leave. Joan is the only one left. She looks worn out too, just collapsed on couch. I invite her to our bed. I lock up and help Joan up and to the bedroom. I turn the lights out on the way. I help Joan into bed and crawl in between her and Vanessa. Joan cuddles into me and we fall asleep almost immediately.

****************************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, August 2nd. Last night's orgy was a whole lot of fun. I got really worn out by Tim and then Carl. I was so tired after those to guys did me that I fell asleep. John put me to bed. I notice John had a busy night. Three women for him tonight. That man is something. I even gave him permission to fuck Sue in the butt. I really should just give them permission to fuck anyway they want and any time they want. I think I will. I really love them both. It actually pleases me when they are fucking although I love to be involved with them. John and Adriana got together again tonight. They do it almost every orgy. By the look on Marcus' face, he might be a little jealous of John. I'm fine with it though. She's really beautiful but I know who John's going to spend the night with."

****************************************

August 16th - The Neighbors Come For A Swap And Sue And Joan Join In.

Tim and JoAnn agree to come over for a swap but Tim is going to get a threesome because Sue wants to join us. That should make him really happy. I ask Joan if she's interested in a threesome with JoAnn and me and she is thrilled. We will have two FFM threesomes tonight.

We are all ready at 8pm. Joan can't keep her hands off of me. Tim and JoAnn arrive a little after 8pm. We all have a few drinks and Tim is enjoying the attentions of Sue and Vanessa. I've got Joan and JoAnn all over me. Before long we are all naked and Joan is blowing me. JoAnn is down on the floor mat on her hands and knees and I'm under her licking her pussy. Tim is receiving similar service from Sue and Vanessa.

Before long, Joan is slipping a condom on me and bouncing on my cock. JoAnn is moaning loudly as I start to suck her clit. After five minutes or so, Joan and JoAnn are both cumming. I've got my thumb in JoAnn's ass and she's cumming hard. Once they are done, we change position. I get up and slip into Joan who is now on her hands and knees. JoAnn just turns over and spreads her legs for Joan's tongue. I'm fucking Joan hard with my thumb fucking her ass. She starts to cum again after only a couple of minutes and it's a very hard cum. She screaming into JoAnn's pussy. That makes JoAnn start to cum also. I'm close but manage to hold off.

Joan rolls away and JoAnn jumps up and gets on her hands and knees. I look over and Vanessa is on top of Tim who is having his face fucked by Sue. JoAnn looks at me and I slip into her pussy and stick a thumb into her ass. I start fucking both holes hard. JoAnn says "Oh. God. John. Fuckkkkk meeeee!" After a few minutes, JoAnn begins to cum with a scream and she starts to beat her fists on the mat. She cums for 30 seconds and I start my orgasm. We both finish up at the same time and she collapses and I collapse on top of her. She's a big girl so I'm not worried about hurting her. I kind of like that big butt. Makes for a good cushion when you're fucking her.

I finally pull out and roll off of her. Joan and JoAnn both cuddle up to me and both of them French kiss me. Joan takes the condom off and eats the cum out of it. While Joan is doing that, JoAnn sucks my cock clean. I look over to the other threesome and they are finishing up too. Vanessa smiles at me and I throw her a kiss.

We all lay there for a while and then I tell Joan and JoAnn that I'm thirsty. They both say they are too. We jump up and head for the kitchen and get drinks. We're standing around drinking and hugging each other. The other three soon come in to get drinks. I grab Vanessa and French kiss her and ask her how she's doing. She smiles and says "Just fine, husband."

Sue comes over and French kisses me too. She says "Did you have fun, John?"

I say "Of course, Joan and JoAnn are awesome."

We drink awhile and Tim thanks us all. He and JoAnn get dressed and leave. Joan thanks me and French kisses me and tells me she's going to head home. Sue comes over and starts to play with my cock. It's soon growing and thickening again. Vanessa laughs and licks her lips. She whispers in Sue's ear and Sue says "Yup. Let's do it!" Vanessa grabs my cock and pulls me toward the bedroom.

Vanessa says "John, fuck Sue. She didn't get enough attention from Tim." She pushes me down on the bed and Sue is on me immediately. She sits on my cock and starts to fuck me hard. She's really still horny as hell.

Vanessa is putting a pair of vinyl gloves on. She grabs the lube and moves down to the bottom of the bed. Sue suddenly says "Oh My God."

Then I feel a finger on my asshole and it works into me. Vanessa has a finger in both of our assholes. Sue is frantic. Damn, she's working it now. Vanessa is rubbing my prostate. I'm not going to last much longer.

Suddenly, I arch my back and start to cum hard and Sue starts to cum hard too. It's a long cum. I shoot a bunch of cum into Sue and she's screaming the whole time. She collapses on me and Vanessa pulls out of both of us. Sue and I are both in kind of an orgasm zone and our arms are rapped around each other. I think my heart skipped a few beats. Sue eventually sits back up and slowly crawls off of me. Vanessa pushes her down on her back and spreads her legs. She goes down on her and begins to suck the cum out of her. Vanessa goes at it for several minutes and Sue screams again with another orgasm.

Vanessa cleans Sue up and then grabs my cock and cleans me up. She then French kisses me and passes me a little cum and smiles. I swallow but say "Yuck." I frown at Vanessa and say "You were not supposed to do that."

Sue says "You should have given that to me, honey."

Vanessa smiles at us both and then kisses Sue. Sue says "Oh, thanks." She apparently still had a little in her mouth for Sue. Sue and I are spent. Vanessa crawls up on one side of me and Sue is on the other.

Vanessa cuddles with me and says "You aren't mad at me, are you my love."

I look at her frowning for a while and then say "No, I forgive you...this time. I don't like that anymore though. Don't do that again, okay?"

Vanessa frowns and says "Okay, if that's what you want." She's not looking very happy though. "Listen you two, I give you permission to fuck each other anyway, anytime, and in any hole you want whether I'm present or not. You can do whatever you want without having to ask my permission. I love you both and want you both to be happy and experience maximum pleasure."

Sue and I are both surprised. Sue French kisses Vanessa and says "I'm really honored honey. Thanks."

I say "You sure that's what you want to do, honey?"

She says "Yes. From now on, consider Sue equal to me. She now has the right to fuck or suck you anytime you both want too."

I say "Wow, okay, thanks honey."

She French kisses us both. "Ideally, I would still like to be there though. I enjoy watching you two fuck." We both laugh.

We pull up the cover and are all asleep very quickly.

*****************************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, August 17th. What a fun night! Tim really fucked me hard and long. Then John and I had a threesome with Sue. God, I love my husband and my young girlfriend. I love licking that pussy. She's really tasty. I love to eat John's cum out of her. Yum! We have a threesome usually about once a week. I really enjoy that. Sex with the two people I love the most. I guess John is not going back to the way it was with the little bit of his cum that I sometimes passed him. He was a little upset tonight when I did that. Oh, well. That was always kind of a turn on for me. Damn, I wish I had his birthday orgy to do over."

*****************************************

September 8 - BDSM Club

We decide it's time for another trip to the BDSM club since it's been awhile. Besides Maria, Sue and Joan are really getting into being our subs also. I have yet to fuck Maria at the club. I ask Vanessa if it's okay with her that I take Maria in both pussy and ass at the club. She approves it but with reservations. I ask her if she would rather participate by fucking Maria in the ass with her strap-on. She asks me if this is going to happen at one of the BDSM stations. I tell her I plan on taking her up on the stage.

She declines. "John, I don't know how you can do that in front of everyone." I tell her after the first couple of times it's no big deal for me. Especially, with the times I was fucking in front of the swingers' group with most of the other couples watching me and the applause I got there occasionally, I'm quite use to it now.

I'm going to humiliate Maria again by letting any of the audience come up on the stage and probe her pussy and ass if they want with fingers or tongues only.

I bought another name paddle with Vanessa's name on it. I know some of the girls will want that on there asses too.

We are sitting on the couch waiting for our other two subs to arrive. Sue is all ready and has already kneeled in front of us and kissed our hands. We both French kiss her and tell her to sit down with us. Sue is really looking hot in a beautiful teal corset /stockings / thong /shoes outfit. She asks me if I'm going to tie her up and fuck her in front of everyone at the club. I tell her no but Vanessa is going to fuck her with the strap-on. She says "Aw. Well, I guess that's okay."

I tell her if she wants we can put her in bondage when we get back and I'll fuck her good then. She claps and says "Yes!".

"Sue, would you like to be fucked by me at the club in front of everyone at the club."

She smiles and says "Yes, Master. I would very much like that."

I tell her "Maybe next time we go, okay?"

Sue says "Thank you, Master. Maybe in the ass too?"

I laugh and say "We'll see."

Joan arrives a few minutes early looking very hot in an orange outfit. She's been going to the gym with us three times a week and has lost about 10 pounds so she's very close to what she should weight. She kneels in front of us and says "Sir, would you use the single tail whip on me again?"

I look surprised at her and say "That's for punishment only, Joan. Why do you need to be punished?"