An Open Marriage Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looks shyly at me and then Vanessa. She says "Sir, I still lust after you and feel like I should be your second wife. I need to be punished for that."

I say "I do believe you've fix that problem, Joan. You are not giving any outward signs of that issue any longer. Why now do you think you are doing anything different and require correction?"

"Sir, I think about it all the time, about being in a three way marriage with you and Mistress." That gets Vanessa's attention and she's not happy.

"I'll think about punishing you for that but it's a fantasy. It's never going to happen and you know it. Think whatever you want especially if you need something to get you off when you masturbate."

"Sir, I don't think about that when I'm masturbating. I haven't masturbated since you guys got engaged. I just think about it all the time and I can't stop. I've tried."

I look at Vanessa and she steaming. I say "We will both punish you but I'll have to think about the whip. I will pack it though."

She says "Thank you Sir, and I'm sorry Mistress."

The doorbell rings at 8pm. It's Maria on time as usual. She's absolutely anal about that. We let her in and the rest of us throw on our overcoats and leave.

At the club fifty minutes later, we all head over to the station closest to the stage and set up. I whisper into Maria's ear, "Maria, I'm going to punish Joan first. You will go last. I'm going to humiliate you on stage. After that, I'm going to fuck your pussy and then your ass up on stage. What do you think about that?"

Maria is standing there with her mouth open. I say "Do you want me to shove my cock in that mouth of yours? Answer me."

She says "Sorry, Sir. Your scene on stage is scary but very exciting, especially the ass fucking."

I smile at her and say "You can relax until it's time." I move over to Joan, pull the top of her corset down and pinch her nipples hard. She's biting her lower lip. I tell her to remove her thong, corset and stockings. She complies. I then take the cuffs and put one on each wrist and on her ankles.

I say "I've been thinking about your request and have decided to do what you asked. However, the whip will be the last item we use on you tonight." I take her over to the St. Andrews cross and hang her up on it with her front to the cross.

I hand the new "Vanessa" paddle to my wife and tell her to use it once on each cheek and to hit her hard so it leaves an imprint. Vanessa takes the paddle and walks over to Joan. She's still mad as hell. She takes aim and swings. The paddle smacks Joan on the right ass cheek very hard and Joan screams. I grab the ball gag and put it on Joan. Vanessa takes aim on Joan's left ass cheek and swings again. The resulting slap can probably be heard on the other side of the room and Joan screams again but it's muffled this time.

I hand Vanessa the flogger and remove the gag..."Mistress Vanessa, here is your flogger. Sub Joan, your safeword is RED if you need it."

Vanessa starts to flog her. She stops at twenty five. Joan says "Thank you Mistress for the punishment." Joan's back is pretty red.

I ask Vanessa if she wants to do Joan's front. She says "Turn the bitch around." Whoa, she's still mad.

I unsnap each of the D-rings and turn Joan around. I whisper in Joan's ear that Mistress is really pissed at her. She shivers. After I attach her to the cross again front side out and look in her eyes. She looks a little scared. I get out of the way and let my wife get back at it. She starts to hit Joan again on her stomach and thighs. She gives her twenty five hard hits on her stomach, and each thigh. Joan is red except her bikini areas. When she's done Joan tells her thank you.

I take the flogger from Vanessa and say "Are you okay, honey?"

She says "Getting much better, thanks. Your turn, Master. Hurt her tits and crotch for me." I look at her like she's changed. I put the gag back on Joan.

I put the flogger back and take out the crop. I also take out black Magic Marker. I walk over to Joan and write "BAD" on her right tit and "SUB" on her left tit. That will last a while. I tell Joan that I'm going to give her five hard hits on each breast and two on her pussy. I tell her to shake her head "no" to stop the punishment. I also tell her that if she safewords here I will not use the single tail whip on her.

I give Joan her ten hits on her breasts and she doesn't safeword. She took the hits well and only yelped for each hit. Her tits are now pretty red. I take aim at her pussy. I'm expecting her to safeword after the first hit. I swing and hit her right on the pussy and she screams into the gag but doesn't say anything else or shake her head. I take aim again and she shivers. I swing and she screams again into the gag. Her pussy is pretty red now too. I say "Very good, sub. Are you ready for the single tail whip now?"

She nods yes. I tell I'm proud of her that she didn't safeword. I tell her I'm going to hit her five times with the single tail. I pick it up and swing it in the air. I aim and swing the first time. She screams again and then she's silent. I give her the other four and she is quiet. I walk over to her and whisper in her ear, "Do you still want to be my second wife, Joan? You know it's never going to happen. Even if Vanessa should die before me, I will never marry you."

She looks up at me and says "Really?"

I say "Really. You will always be nothing but my girlfriend. I am in my last marriage. I don't intend to marry again."

She has a tear in her eye and she says "Okay, I'll be content with the way things are right now."

I let her down and remove the cuffs. I tell her "I want you to now go over and apologize to Mistress. You will then tell her what we just talked about concerning our relationship. When she forgives you, you will then ask if you can eat her pussy to orgasm."

She smiles and says "Yes, Sir."

I wait until Joan apologies and satisfies Mistress Vanessa's pussy, then grab Vanessa and French kiss her and tell her she's my everything. She kisses me again. I ask if Joan told her what I said and she smiles and says "Yes, Master, she did. I thank you so much." I ask her to take Sue, put her into the stock and prepare to fuck her with her strap-on.

After Sue is in the stocks, I walk up to Sue and I ask her which name paddle she would like and she says "Both, Master." I go get both of the name paddles. I give Vanessa hers. I walk behind Sue and rub her ass. I take aim and smack her left butt cheek. She yelps. I then smack her right cheek and she yelps again. Vanessa takes her place and smacks Sue on each cheek.

I ask Sue if she's okay. She says "Yes, Master."

I stick two fingers in her pussy. She's soaked. I stick the two fingers in my mouth. Damn, that's good pussy juice. "Please take a picture of it for me, Sir." I tell her that Vanessa is going to flog you first. Maria starts to French kiss Sue.

Vanessa gives her twenty fairly easy hits with the flogger. She just a little pink. You can barely see the flogger marks. I take the cellphone out and take several pictures while Vanessa is putting the strap-on on. She lubes it up and begins slipping it into Sue. I tell Maria to lick Sue's clit. She kneels down and starts to lick Sue's clit. Vanessa is fucking her and I take several pictures of them all. Vanessa fucks Sue to two orgasms with the help of Maria's tongue. I help remove Sue from the stocks when she's done and she thanks everyone involved in her scene.

I walk over to Joan, push her down on the couch and spread her legs. I begin to eat her pussy. I eat her to an orgasm and shove my thumb into her ass during the orgasm. She screams. When she's done cumming, I kiss her and smile at her. She smiles at me and she says "Thank you so much, Master. I didn't think I would get to cum tonight as part of the punishment."

I say "Your punishment is over, Joan. Just don't get possessive with me again...unless you want that punishment again."

She says "Yes, Sir." She smiles a big smile at me. I know she's going to eventually do it again so she can get punished again. I think I'll fuck her in the ass on stage after I beat her good if she does it again.

I walk over to Maria and pull her up. I tell her to get naked. She complies. I put a collar and leash on her and we walk up to the stage. I set up the stocks to her waist height and open them up. She smiles at me and then puts her neck and wrists into the stocks. I close and latch the stocks. I ask her if she ready to be exposed to everyone. She says "Yes, Master."

I announce that my sub wants some humiliation. I offer her pussy and ass for probing with fingers or tongues for anyone who wants to come up on stage. I also tell them they can smack her ass one smack if they want. Fifteen people come up on stage and are milling around and waiting their turns. Most finger-fuck her for a few minutes and probe her ass with a finger or two. Six of them actually lick her pussy. I look her in the eyes and she's smiling. I French kiss her and ask her if she's enjoying this. She says she is.

Once everyone is done, each thank me and say they enjoyed it. After all are off the stage, I remove her from the stock and tie her up with some rope to a heavy table on stage. I lube her up and then put a condom on. I feel her and she's soaking wet. I enter her in a single stroke and she yelps. I begin to fuck her hard. I reach under her and begin to play with her clit. She lasts for nearly five minutes and then screams as she cums. I pull out and enter her ass fairly quickly. She's well lubed so I go in pretty easily.

I begin to fuck her ass. I reach back under her and begin to flick her clit again. I fuck her for over five minutes and I grab her clit and pinch it. She screams and starts to cum. I manage not to cum but I'm very, very close. When Maria is finished, I pull out and untie her and tell her to kneel. I make her suck me off until I start to cum and then I pull out of her mouth and cum on her face. She's got five streams of cum on her face. When I'm done, I bend over and tell her she has to wear the cum until we get home. She smiles and says "Yes, Master."

I help her up. I tell her to turn around and show everyone the cum on her face. She proudly turns around, looks at the floor and smiles. I tell her to look up but not at anyone in the crowd and she does. She then kneels in front of me and cleans my cock off. We start to walk off stage and the crowd applauds. I bow and tell her to curtsy and she does. We then walk off the stage with me holding her leash.

The girls all hug and kiss us. I tell them not to mess up Maria's cum face. Vanessa says "That was great Master and hot too." I thank her with a French kiss.

I sit down with Maria and take her on my lap. She hugs me and lays her head on my shoulder. I ask, "So, what did you think of that session, my special girl?"

She says "I enjoyed it, Sir. When the others were looking and touching me it was humiliating at first but then it became very sexual. Then when you fucked my pussy and especially my ass, it was wonderful. I didn't even notice or care that we were on stage. Master, I love having your cum on my face, could you do that more often?"

I pull her head up and French kiss her. I wipe a little bit of cum off my bottom lip and stick my finger into her mouth. "If you want my cum on your face, you will get it. I'm glad you got enjoyment out of that scene. I enjoyed it greatly especially fucking you in front of everyone. I didn't think I would like it but it was wonderful and I was very proud of my primary sub."

She kissed me again and said "Thank you for being my Master. I love you, Master." I tell her I'm proud to be her Master.

We sit there for another minute holding her and I say "Let's get ready to leave, pet."

Maria says "Master, I didn't get the name paddle on my butt cheeks. Can I have it please?"

I say "Which paddle?"

She says "Yours, Master. Twice on each cheek please."

I pick up my name paddle. I walk over to her and tell her to stick her ass out. She does and I take aim and smack her four times with the paddle. She says "Thank you, Master." I take pictures of Maria's ass as the names appear on it. I also take a picture of her 'cum face' with a big smile on it.

We all get dressed, pack up and head for home. On the way out, several Doms thank me and say they enjoyed what we did on the stage. That makes me feel good. I forgot Maria's collar and leash. I start to remove that in the car and she stops me, "Sir, can I keep this on."

I say "No, honey, sorry. I have not collared you officially so you can't wear it except at the club." She doesn't whine but gives me the big bottom lip.

When we get home, I ask Sue if she wants any more. She looks at me and says "No, Sir, I think I'll pass tonight. I kind of tired. Do you and Vanessa mind if Maria sleeps over?" I smile and look at Vanessa. She smiles too.

I say "No problem, Sue. You know we don't mind if you have a guest, especially Maria. You two have fun." She smiles at me. I'm pretty sure they've got something going between them and they're getting serious. This is the third time Maria has stayed over with Sue.

I say "Maria, you can wipe the cum off your face now."

Sue says "John, don't worry, I'll take care of that," and smiles at me, licks her lips, puts her arm around Maria and they walk toward their bedroom.

Vanessa asks Joan if she wants to spend the night. Joan says "Thank you, Vanessa." We lock up the apartment and turn out the lights. We head for the bedroom. I make a stop at the bathroom and wash my genitals. When Joan takes off her clothes, I notice that two of the single tail marks have bled. So I get some antibiotic cream and put it on her marks. She thanks me and lays down on the bed. Vanessa lays in the middle and I lay on my side.

Vanessa cuddles up to me and her hand goes down to my cock. It, of course, is pretty hard. She says "I'd love to get fucked with that if you'd like. I got an orgasm but it wasn't very hard."

I roll over and start to French kiss her. I begin to kiss her from head to toes. I lick and suck her toes for her. She likes that. I lick and suck her pussy for several minutes until she's good and wet. I then slip my cock into her and begin to move in and out. After five minutes she's getting close. I pull out and tell her to get on her hands and knees. I fuck her for several minutes doggie style. She's breathing very hard and her nipples are rock hard. I reach around and, at the same time, I pinch her left nipple and pinch her clit. She screams as her orgasm starts. She's pushing back into me hard now wanting me to fuck her harder and deeper so I pick up the pace. She continues to cum and I stop pinching her nipple and shove my left thumb into her ass. That gives her another peak. She screams and she eventually collapses with me on top of her.

I pull out and she looks dreamily up at me and asks "You didn't cum, did you, honey?"

I say "No, my love. You can get me in the morning."

She says "Okay, if you're okay with that." I tell her I am. I jump up and go wash my hands and cock again.

I rejoin her and she hugs me close. "Thanks honey, that was awesome." I French kiss her again and tell her I love her very much. She tells me I'm the best and she loves me. We both look over at Joan and she has slept through the sex we just had. She's exhausted.

To be continued...

October 12th - Anniversary party.

I have planned an anniversary trip to Jamaica but I wanted to give Vanessa a very good sexual party for our one year anniversary. I have arranged for Vanessa to have a true triple penetration with Carl in her mouth, Tim in her vagina and me taking her ass. JoAnn wants to be there so I invite Joe over to take care of her. Joan and Sue will be coming to stimulate Vanessa's nipples and they will do each other when they are done playing with Vanessa's nipples.

I tell Vanessa on October 11th that we have a special party planned for our anniversary. I don't tell her what else I have planned for the party. I do tell her that our anniversary will be spent at Hedonism II on Jamaica.

Vanessa, Joan, Sue and I are all waiting on the couch for everyone else at 7:45pm. The girls are all fooling around with each other and with me and looking hot as hell. I'm hard already.

At 7:55pm, Tim and JoAnn knock on the door. I jump up and let them in. JoAnn is looking very hot tonight. She comes over and kisses Vanessa and me and wishes us a happy anniversary. Tim kisses all the ladies and also tells us happy anniversary. At 8:05pm, Carl and Joe show up. They thank us for the invite and wish us happy anniversary. We start with some drinks.

After the second round, I tell Vanessa that for our anniversary, I have arranged a true triple penetration with Carl, Tim and myself. She gives me a big smile and French kisses me. We pull the pads out on the floor. Vanessa asks me for another drink. I get her one and she downs it. We all start stripping our clothes off. JoAnn goes over to Joe, who is not looking bad now, and kneels in front of him. She introduces herself and then takes his penis out and starts to lick it.

The three of us gather around Vanessa and hug her. She's grabbing and squeezing our three cocks. She walks over to one of the mats and kneels down. We walk over to her and she starts grabbing us. She takes me into her mouth and starts to lick my head. I'm already hard so she won't need to do much to me. She has Tim's and Carl's in her hands jacking them off. Soon she is sucking Tim off. She does not suck Carl yet since he is the one who will take her mouth during the triple penetration. Tim and I are ready so Tim lays on the mat and puts a condom on. Vanessa smiles at me and then straddles Tim and sits down on his hard cock.

Carl moves around in front of Vanessa and she opens her mouth. He presents his mostly hard penis to her and she takes it in her mouth. I move around behind Vanessa and begin to lube her up. Once she's well lubed I begin to insert my hard cock into her ass. She stops moving on Tim's cock as I slip into her. She turns her head and looks at me with a big smile. She starts to move again once I'm seated all the way. I then begin to move in and out of her ass. Sue and Joan begin to play with her nipples.

She begins to moan loudly almost immediately and says "God, I feel so full. Thank you all so much." We all fuck her for over 5 minutes and then she begins to cum hard. Tim and I manage not to cum this time but it's very hard, at least for me. Her anal muscles were really clamped down on me. Sue and Joan move off and get in a '69' to pleasure each other. We continue to fuck Vanessa and she's orgasming hard about every two minutes. Carl is the first to orgasm around the ten minute mark. Vanessa swallows all his cum.

I look over and am surprised that Joe is still ramming into JoAnn. He's been at it almost ten minutes now. Dropping the weight has seemed to help his control. Carl sits down on the mat and rests for a while. On Vanessa's fourth orgasm, Tim loses it and feeling Vanessa's orgasm along with his cock pulsing in her, I lose it too. Vanessa collapses onto Tim after she finishes and I collapse temporarily.

I soon pull out and lay down on the mat totally pooped. Vanessa slowly gets up and crawls over to lay on me. She thanks me and says she really enjoyed that. Then she whispers in my ear, "Honey, your triple penetration is just as good. We could have done that tonight instead."

I tell her "We will do that plenty of times in Jamaica." And I wink at her.

I hear orgasm sounds and Joe is cumming which sets JoAnn off. Sue and Joan are still at it and we all sit and watch them. Vanessa eventually crawls over to them with the lube and lubes both their asses. She crawls over to Carl and starts to get him hard again. Once he's hard she tells him to fuck Joan's ass without a condom. He moves over and slips into her. Vanessa tells me to wash my cock. I do and when I return she works on my cock to get it hard again. She then tells me to push Sue's legs up and fuck her ass without a condom. I move over and lift Sue's legs and slip into her. She groans loudly.