An Open Marriage Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa then goes to Tim and begins to jack him off while sucking the head of his cock.

Sue cums after I've been fucking her ass only a couple of minutes. Joan takes a while but cuts lose after five minutes. Sue hits her second orgasm shortly thereafter. Carl and I both last for about ten minutes before we both dump a load in each of their asses. I hear Tim moan and start to cum in my wife's mouth. We all collapse again. I know I'm done. I'm really tired and it appears we all are.

After a half hour of laying on the floor trying to catch our breaths, everyone begins to get up. I head for the kitchen because I need a drink. Most everyone else follows me. We're all standing around drinking in the nude. Joe has gotten dress and he comes into the kitchenette area and thanks me for letting him join us. He says he has to leave. He thanks JoAnn again. Everyone has a drink and then starts to dress and leave. Vanessa is hugging me tight. She says "Thanks for tonight, honey. It was great." She looks up at me in adoration and smiles at me.

Everyone starts to leave and we both stand at the door naked and thank them. Sue comes over naked and thanks me for the assfuck. She says she really enjoyed it. I ask Vanessa if she'd like to take a shower with me. Vanessa grabs my arm and Sue's and walks me toward the bathroom. We have an enjoyable time washing each other. They both use the shower head to clean their butts. We dry each other off and head for the bedroom. Vanessa grabs Sue and pulls her into our bedroom. We all lay down and cuddle up to each other. We're asleep in five minutes.

October 14th - Anniversary Trip To Jamaica's Hedonism II.

We take off from SEATAC International Airport at 8am. It's a long flight with two plane swaps but we enjoy being together. We spend a lot of time kissing and touching each other. Vanessa keeps grabbing my crotch and I keep lightly smacking her hand. One of the stewardesses asks us if we're on our honeymoon. We tell her we are celebrating our first anniversary. She tells us if we want to both go to the toilet together, she will look the other way. Vanessa and I look at each other, smile and head for the airplane toilet.

We have to make it quick so I tell her let's just "get together" and fuck for a little while. Neither of us can cum in a short time. Inside the toilet, Vanessa kneels down, unzips my pants and pulls my cock out. I'm already pretty hard just thinking about what we're about to do. She sucks me until I'm hard. I sit her on the sink top and pull her bikini underwear away from her pussy. I then lick her to get her lubed. She's pretty wet anyway. I slip into her fairly easily and begin to fuck her. She holding on to me and she starts to French kiss me.

We fuck for several minutes and someone knocks on the door. I stop and look at her and she says "We need to get back to our seats, honey."

I say "Yes, I guess we do." I pull out and help her off the sink. She fixes her panties and I manage to get my hard cock back in my pants. We exit a little embarrassed and sit down in our seats.

The stewardess comes over and says "So did you enjoy that."

Vanessa says "Yes, but it would have been more enjoyable if we could have finished."

The stewardess says "Oh, that's too bad. Why didn't you both get off? You were in there for almost five minutes."

Vanessa says "We both usually take longer than that for normal sex unless he uses anal play then I'll cum faster. He'll take up to ten minutes almost every time."

The stewardess says "Wow, most men I know don't last past 2 to 3 minutes."

Vanessa says "That's the advantage of a older man. Some times I really have to work to get him off."

The stewardess says "So what are you two going to Jamaica for."

I smile and say "Tomorrow is our anniversary and we've got reservations at Hedonism II."

The stewardess's mouth falls open. She says "Are you two swingers?"

I say "Yes we are."

The stewardess says "Wow, that's great. My name is Mandi Joseph. So...ah...I've got a two day layover in Jamaica. Could we get together...for sex...I'm bisexual?" Mandi is pretty hot. She 5' 9" tall and roughly 120 lbs. She has red hair and a great body, especially on top. I'm betting she's got 38C or Ds and a shapely ass.

Vanessa smiles, looks at me and says "Well, that might be interesting. Where are you staying?" We arrange to get together with her on the second day. We'll come by her hotel room.

She says "I'm looking forward to getting together with you too." The stewardess smiles at me and walks away.

Vanessa says "That might be lots of fun. I like her looks."

I say "It does sound like fun. I wonder if we can invite her to Hedonism II?"

Vanessa says "We'll have to ask when we get there."

After over eleven hours on the plane, we deplane at Montego Bay, Jamaica. Hedonism II has a shuttle and about 45 minutes later we arrived at the resort. It's early in the morning by the time we check in and get to our room. We strip, hit the shower and then the bed. We make long passionate love to each other and finally get to sleep sometime after 2am.

October 15th - First Anniversary.

It's 10:30am and Vanessa is waking me up the usual way. She smiles and says "Good morning, husband, and thank you for marrying me a year ago." She takes my cock in her mouth and slips it all the way in until her lips are touching my pubic hair.

I groan. I look her in the eyes and tell her, "Woman, I love you very much. Happy first anniversary. May we have many, many more." She gives me a hell of a blowjob, not using her hands at all except she slips her middle finger into my ass and starts to massage my prostate. Eventually, I ejaculate in her mouth and it's a very hard cum. At least ten shots of cum. She swallows it all and crawls up and French kisses me. I taste my cum in her mouth. It's almost a signature thing with us now.

Later that morning, we find out we can have guests and call Mandi up to let her know. She's really happy because she knows this place is clothing optional at a lot of places including the beach. I tell her we went first class. We are in a premium ocean view on the au natural side and our room has a Jacuzzi. She says she will be out fairly early tomorrow, probably around 9am. She can't wait. We tell her we are looking forward to it. We shower, dress and go to get some brunch. We decide to take a walk down to the nude beach. There are a few nude sun worshipers and a half dozen topless women. I ask Vanessa if she wants to sun bathe. She says "Maybe later this afternoon. I want to go back to our room and make use of the bed, my darling."

We hurry back to the room and strip each other. Vanessa crawls up on the bed, spreads her legs wide and smiles wickedly at me. I crawl up on the bed and dive into her pussy face first. She squeals. I spend a couple of minutes just licking her outer labia, then spread her out with my left hand. I pull on her inner labia with my lips and lick those lips for several minutes. I then begin to tongue-fuck her. After several minutes of that, I begin to entertain her clit. I really like to torture her clit. Licking it, flicking it and sucking it into my mouth really pushes her to the edge. I love it too. It turns me on to know what I'm doing to her. Two minutes of sucking her clit and a thumb in her butt sends her over the edge into ecstasy. She's arching her back and cumming hard.

I hold her while she comes down. Once she breathing somewhat normally again, she moves down and deep-throats me. She's gotten really good at that now. She's learned over the past year to suppress her gag reflex and to expand her throat for me. I'm not huge but she can take my six inches all the way in. My cock head is in her throat at the deepest. I let her suck me good for at least four minutes and then I get up and push her down on the bed. She immediately spreads her legs and I slowly slip my cock all the way into her vagina. She moans "God, John. I love that feeling. Make love to me husband."

I slowly begin to move and she groans every time I push all the way into her. I begin to pick up the speed after a couple of minutes. She's moaning loudly. I lean down and take her left nipple in my mouth and begin torturing it. I move up and French kiss her and tell her I love her. She starts to cum soon after. It's a pretty good orgasm and goes on for nearly a minute as I continue to drive into her pulsing vagina. Near the end of her orgasm I start my orgasm. After I finish I'm a little pissed off because I didn't last longer but she seems very happy about the lovemaking. She raps her arms and legs around me and won't let me pull out. "John, I'm so happy to be your wife. It's the best thing to ever happen to me."

We lie there for over a half hour. I say "I'm so happy you are my wife, Vanessa. This has been the best year of my life." She French kisses me long and hard.

I'm getting hard again and she notices. She says "Please fuck me doggie style, my husband. I need the thumb for a really hard cum."

I pull out and she immediately goes down on me licking all the cum and her juices off my cock and making it harder. Once I'm back to 100% hard again, she moves to her hands and knees and wiggles her ass at me. She says "Let's do a triple P, honey. I need it badly." I grab the lube and lube her up.

I move up behind her and slip it in fairly fast. I then ask her "Fast or slow, honey."

She says "Slow at first and then really hard." I start to move slowly taking care to bottom out on each stroke. After a minute or so, I start to speed up and slip my left thumb in her ass. I reach under her with my right hand and start to play with her clit. That starts her moaning. A few minutes later, she's close so I pinch her clit and she screams as her orgasm hits her. I let her finish the orgasm and then pull out and slam into her ass.

She screams again and she's hitting the pillow with her fists. I'm really fucking her ass hard now and she's continuing to cum. I pound into her for five more minutes and she's basically cumming the entire time. I finally feel the tension in my balls and seconds later hit my orgasm too. She finishes her orgasm and collapses with me on top of her. I'm holding myself off of her so she isn't squished. I whisper in her ear that I love her. She says "I love you too honey. Don't pull out until you're totally flaccid."

I say "Whatever you want honey."

Several minutes later I tell her it's time and I roll off. After I roll off, I kiss her cheek and go to the bathroom to wash up. I bring a warm washcloth back to wash her up a little. We lie down cuddling and kissing for over an hour. I then say "Let's take a shower then hit the beach in the nude for a while." She agrees and I help her get off the bed. We enjoy the shower together and she washes out her anus good to get my cum out. It really refreshes us. We dry each other and then grab the provided beach towels and wrap one around each other. We then grab two to lay on and the sun block.

The beach is wonderful. A couple of dozen couple are on the beach and most are nude. There appears to be a wide spread of ages. Not everyone is fit either. I'm enjoying looking at everyone and I think Vanessa is too. We look at each other and smile. We're both pretty fit for old farts and I think we both

look great.

After a couple of hours, we head back to the room kind of tired from the sun. We take another quick shower to get the sun block and some sand off and then we take a nap. There's a fetish party tonight so we want to be rested. We sleep for two hours and it's after six when we wake up. I'm starving and Vanessa says she is too. We get up, dress and head to the commons area to find some food. We have a very nice meal with some wine. The party starts at 9pm.

We do some more exploring after supper and find the ballroom where the party will be held. We head back to our room. At 8:30pm we start to get dressed. We've brought our Dom outfits. I'm wearing my black leather pants with a short sleeve white shirt, black sock and shoes. Vanessa looks hot as hell in her Dominatrix outfit. We sit down and watch some TV while waiting for 9pm. Of course, we're making out most of the time. By the time 9pm rolls around, I'm hard and I check Vanessa, she's wet. I stick my face between her legs, she giggles and I take a good sniff. Damn, she smells so good. "You smell so good down there, baby!" She blushes.

I pull her up off the couch and give her a long, wet kiss. "Party time, my wonderful wife." We walk to the ballroom and head inside. It looks like it's going to be a fun night. Most of the women are in various forms of undress. Lot's of string bikini's, corsets and the like. Quite a few are topless. The men are dressed similar to me. We get some drinks and walk around arm in arm. Lot's of hot women and handsome men. Several men have two women on their arms. They've even got some BDSM furniture set up. I wonder to Vanessa if they are going to have some scenes tonight.

In one area, they've got a dance floor set up and couples are dancing. I grab Vanessa and lead her over to it. We're not really dancing, just holding each other and swaying back and forth. Before I know it, Vanessa has her hand between us and is rubbing my crotch. I tell her "Woman, be good. This is no place to get me hard."

Vanessa says "Why not, I just saw a woman sucking her man's cock right over there."

I look but can't really see anything. "Well, I don't want to be doing anything like that here. Maybe out near the nude beach though." I smiles wickedly at her.

We keep dancing and she's rubbing all over my crotch with her body now. I'm responding to it too. After a few dances, we head back to the bar to get some more alcohol. We find a place to sit down and sit to drink our drinks. Vanessa is all over me and is not letting my cock get soft. She French kisses me long and hard. "I want your cock in my mouth," she says.

I say "Wait til later."

She grabs my crotch and says "Now!"

I say "No, later."

She looks at me and says "Let's take a walk."

We walk hand in hand down to the beach area and walk along the nude beach. There is not too many people around. Only one or two couples who seem to have the same idea. Vanessa pushes me down on the beach, drops to her knees and pull my tight pants down. She manages to get my cock out and has it buried throat deep in no time. She's working it hard. Eventually, she starts to stroke it with the head in her mouth being teased hard by her tongue. I don't last very long and cum hard into her mouth. She cleans me up and stuffs my cock back away.

"I love you my Dominatrix sub wife. It's going to be a fun 15 to 20 years we have left. You are hotter than hell and a sexual creature. I love it and I love you very much."

She smiles and French kisses me. The kiss gives me a taste of my own cum. I French kiss her again. I ask "Would you like some relief, my love?"

She says "Later in our room. I want you to eat my pussy until I beg you to stop."

I smile and say "You've got it, sweetheart. Let's go."

She says "Later. Let's get back to the fetish party. I think they might be having some BDSM scenes tonight."

"Okay, love. Let's go." I notice another couple is doing what we just did. The woman is on her knees in front of her man. The couple farther down on the beach appear to be playing with each other. They both appear to have a hand down each others shorts.

Back at the party, we get another drink. It appears they are getting ready to start one of the BDSM scenes. We go over to watch. It's kind of mild like our scenes. Sub on a cross being hit with a flogger. Nothing we haven't see or participated in. We wonder back to a table that has open seating. There is another older couple there. We ask if we can join them. They agree and strike up a conversation. They introduce themselves as Jack and Rosemary Possi. Italian American couple from New Jersey.

We spend a hour or more chatting with them. They are both fairly good looking. They look to be nearly perfect matches to myself and Vanessa physically although Rosemary has a bigger bust. Jack offers that he's 74 and Rosemary is 71. He wants to know if we are swingers. We admit that we are. Jack says "Maybe we could get together for a little party before we all depart.

I look at Vanessa and she smiles at me. I say "Yeah, Jack. Maybe we can. We've got company coming tomorrow. We expect to spend the entire day with her though.

Jack smiles and says "Non-family I hope."

I say "Yes, non-family. We hope to be having a very exciting time with her most of the day." They both laugh.

There is another BDSM scene starting so we excuse ourselves to go watch. Jack tells us what room they're in. "Just give us a call if you want to get together and play." I thank him and shake his hand. I smile at Rosemary who gives me a big smile and licks her lips. Hmmmm...

The BDSM scene is really interesting but I know I'd never have the nerve to try that. It's some fire play. The submissive is strapped down to a flat table and the Dom is using rubbing alcohol to start fires on her skin. He lights the fire and then quickly wipes it away. It's very exotic and certainly attention getting. His instrument is a large swab dipped in the alcohol that he uses to draw designs on the sub before he lights them on fire. The sub doesn't appear to be in pain but is getting very wet between the legs. Jack comes up behind me and taps my shoulder. He says "So John, do you do any of this type of thing in your everyday life?"

I grab Vanessa's hand and walk back to the table with Jack trailing. After we sit down, I say "Actually, Jack, we, meaning Vanessa and I, do have some subs we play with. We don't go as far as the fire play though."

Rosemary suddenly is very interested. Jack says "I've never had the nerve myself. I think Rosemary would like to participate though."

I tell him "Well, we got into it sort of by accident." I tell him the story of the Halloween party and they both laugh.

Rosemary says "If we could get together would you mind doing a scene with me, John?" This kind of surprises me. I look at Vanessa. She is not smiling or frowning which are both signs I can read to know how she feels.

I say "Well, Rosemary. We didn't bring any of our implements. We could spank you but then Jack could do that to you also."

Rosemary looks at Jack. Jack says "So what do you do, just have them bend over your legs and spank them."

I say "Pretty much. Spanking is easy to do and you can vary the strength of the smack fairly easily."

Jack says "Oh, okay."

Rosemary looks a Jack and says "I wouldn't mind spanking you, honey." Jack smiles at her.

Vanessa whispers in my ear that she's ready to go back to our room. We both had four drinks apiece. I tell Jack that we're leaving for the night. He thanks me and winks at Vanessa. He reminds us which room they're in. I thank him and we head back to our room.

In our room, I sit on the couch and Vanessa comes and kneels in front of me. She says "John, that fire play has got me hotter than hell. Please sensually spank me and then fuck the hell out of me!"

I say "Really? The fire play turned you on?"

She says "Oh, hell yes! I'm dripping."

I tell her "I thought that was pretty erotic too."

I tell her to do a strip tease for me. She stands up and sexually begins to strip. By the time she's naked, I've got an erection trying to bust out of my tight leather pants. I tell her to lay across my legs. She lowers herself down and I start to rub that great ass. I tell her safe word is a phrase: "Fuck me now!"

She smiles. I begin to smack her ass fairly easily. After a couple on each cheek she is moaning. Her pussy is very wet. I keep smacking her ass cheeks. We get up to 15 and she says "Master, fuck me now!" I rub her beautiful pink ass and feel between her legs. She is dripping wet. I help her up and she runs over to the bed and get on her hands and knees on the bed. She's wiggling her ass at me and licking her lips. I suck my fingers clean and start to undress as I walk over to the bed. I'm nude pretty quickly. I stand by the bed, stroke my hard penis and tell her I need her mouth. She crawls over and begins to lick and suck me.