An Open Marriage Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't need any help getting it hard tonight so I stop her after about a minute. I tell her to get back in the middle of the bed. I crawl up behind her, lick that wet pussy from behind and rim her asshole too.

She groans deeply. I kneel up and shove into her quickly. She yelps as I touch her cervix. "Oh, yes, John. Now fuck me hard. Make it hurt, Master." I smile at that comment. I need a couple more inches to make it hurt.

I begin to slam her hard and she starts to growl deep in her throat. I'm relentless and she's enjoying it saying "Oh, yes, baby, oh, yes!" After the first minute I slip my thumb into her ass and begin to fuck her with that. About five minutes in, she starts to cum hard, screaming into the bedspread and beating her fists on the bed. I continue to stroke into her hard and she continues to cum. After several more minutes, my orgasm starts and she's screaming again. Thirty seconds later she collapses on the bed with me on top of her. I'm holding myself so she doesn't have my full weight. I give her a light love-bite where her shoulder and neck meet. I've taken a Cialis so my penis is remaining hard or at least it's going down very slowly.

After Vanessa recovers, she looks at me and contracts her vaginal muscles. She says "That was great, husband. Are you still hard?"

I say "I took a Cialis so it's going down very slowly. I like feeling it hard inside you like this."

She says "Oh, I do too." She says "Why don't we switch places. You lay down and let me be on top. I'd like to fuck some more if you don't mind." I pull out and lay down and she jumps up and I'm inside her again before I know it. Damn, that's a nice feeling.

She starts to move slowly; moaning loudly every time the head of my cock touches her cervix entrance. I know I'm not going to cum any time soon so this is just for her. She rocks back and forth on it for a long time. I'm playing with her nipples; caressing, squeezing and lightly pinching them. She's moaning louder and louder now and starting to speed up. Her clit is sticking out well now so I begin to play with that with my right hand. I'm flicking it back and forth. Another minute in and I start to rub it fairly roughly.

There's that growling she does in the throat again. I know she getting close to another orgasm. Minutes later, she screams again and puts her face into my chest. She cums fairly long and then just collapses onto me again. She not moving so I think maybe she fainted again. I check her pulse and she's fine. It is racing but she just had an excellent orgasm. I rub my hands up and down on her back and ass. Finally, she comes around. "Damn, that was good. I'm beat. Honey, you didn't cum again, did you?"

I say "No lover, I didn't but that's okay. I'm not even close. Let's just let the hard-on go down by itself."

"I want to suck you off, baby."

"I'm fine, honey. Let's leave it for tomorrow."

She looks kind of sad, "If you are sure. I'd love to have your cum though."

I say "Okay, my beautiful wife. You can do what you want to me. I won't deny you. But you're going to have to work for it."

She smiles and French kisses me. She gets off of me and begins to pleasure me. She sucking the head, running her tongue around it and she adds stroking it with her hand. It's like I told her. It takes over 10 minutes to get me off. That's very unusual for me with a handjob and oral together. But it's my fourth orgasm of the day. It is a hard cum. I give her a long French kiss and taste my own cum.

We lay there for a while and she says "That did take you a long time. Are you getting sexed out again?"

I say "I don't think so but I told you I wasn't close at all. That was the fourth one of the day, you know. I'll be fine tomorrow but let's skip the blowjob tomorrow morning. By the way, how about you take control tomorrow with Mandi? Then some time later, I'll join in with you both."

She says "Okay, if that's how you want to go."

"It is, honey. You warm her up and maybe get her off first, okay?"

She smiles and says "Okay." She French kisses me long and hard. It's pretty hot and my hard-on, which is only half gone, starts to perk up again. She laughs as she sees it. "I guess 'my cock' is still ready."

I laugh and say "Yea, it looks like it."

We curl up together and relax. We're asleep in no time.

October 16th - Mandi comes to play.

We get up and shower. Then dress and head down to get breakfast. We're back in the room by 9am. The phone rings at 9:02am. Mandi is at the gate. We tell the guard to let her in and tell her how to get to our room. A little while later she knocks on the door. Vanessa lets her in and gives her a big hug and kiss. She's pretty hot...5' 9" or so and about 120 lbs, probably 38C-25-36, and long red hair. I walk over and grab her and give her a big hug and French kiss her. She says "Nice welcome, you two. I don't mind telling you I'm a little nervous."

Vanessa tells her that we are harmless, however, we plan on making her orgasm a lot. She smiles at that and says "I can sure use a few of those." It's a beautiful day and she wants to take a walk down to the nude part of beach. She strips off her shirt and shorts and she has a white string bikini on underneath.

Vanessa and I both are licking our lips. She looks at us and laughs. She says "So, see something you like?" We both shake our heads 'yes'. She got a typical beach bunny body. Really hot and the boobs are real and pretty big.

She says "So, come on, let's go down to the beach." We both strip naked in front of her and put our suits on. Vanessa has a bikini on but it's not string. It looks great on her.

Mandi says "Wow, you two look great in your birthday suits, especially you John. I've never seen a man over 50 with a six pack. I'm impressed. And Vanessa, you've got a great ass. Makes me want to grab it and squeeze." We both laugh and each grab a hand. We head out the door and walk leisurely down to the beach.

Only a few people are on the beach but they are nude. Mandi says "Wow, I can't wait to get nude on this beach but I think I'll wait until this afternoon to get the full strength of the sun. How about showing me around?"

So we spend the next couple of hours showing her around and drinking some 'umbrella' drinks. We tell her about the party last night and she lights up. She says "I've always wanted to try some of that BDSM stuff but have never had a chance. You two aren't actually into that, are you?"

We smile at her and Vanessa says "Mandi, we are both Doms. We have a sub at home and two other ladies who like to fool around with being a sub a little bit. They're not deep into it though."

Mandi has a big smile on her face. She says "Wow!! Can you do some of that with me later?"

I say "Well, we can do a little bit but we didn't bring a flogger or a crop with us. We can spank you if you'd like and we can also tie you up and give you many orgasms."

She says "Okay! I'd love that. I can't wait for that. That should be fun."

We sit around drinking until the restaurants open. We invite her to eat lunch with us. After lunch, we head back to the room to get the towels and some sunblock. We then head back out to the beach.

We claim a spot on the beach and spread the towels. Mandi is between us. We start to strip and are all naked soon. I love having two naked, gorgeous women lying naked next to me. I start putting sunblock on and so does Vanessa. Vanessa asks me to do her back. I love rubbing lotion on her. When I'm done, I ask her to do my back. We tell Mandi she needs to put some on. She doesn't want to at first but we have an SPF 15 that will allow her to tan while protecting her somewhat. We tell her if she burns, we won't be able to have fun with her. She relents. Vanessa and I have a fun time rubbing the sunblock all over her back, ass and legs.

She lays down on her stomach and starts catching some rays. About 15 minutes later she turns over and we jump up and do her front. That was a hell of a lot of fun. Now I've got a partial hard-on. I try to calm myself and think of something else. Vanessa looks over at me and smiles. It finally goes down. After I've baked on both sides of me, I jump up and run into the water to cool off. I come back after ten minutes or so and lay back down on my stomach. I say "Mandi, would you like to put sunblock back on me?"

She smiles and says "Sure, John." She rubs it on me spending a lot of time on my ass. I smile at her as she slips her hand down my butt crack and down to my balls which she grabs and gently squeezes.

Fifteen more minutes and I turn over again. I say "Would either of you two like to put some sunblock back on my front?"

They both get up and start to rub sunblock on me. When they get to my genital area, Vanessa tells Mandi "I'll do his legs, you take care of that."

Mandi smiles and grabs my cock. She starts to rub sunblock on my cock but it's growing. She says "No fair. There seems to be more and more of this to put lotion on."

Vanessa cackles at that. She says "Well, just handle it Mandi."

Mandi says "I have been." And they both laugh loudly.

Mandi says "I usually like my cocks a little bigger than this."

Vanessa says "There's an old saying, 'It's not the size of the ship, it's how long the captain can stay in port. John normally takes 10 to 15 minutes to cum; a lot of the time longer than that. He wears me out sometimes."

Mandi says "That sounds like a lot of fun."

The erection slowly subsides. At the one hour point, I say I've had enough and am going back to the room to shower. They both say that it sounds like fun. We pick up the towels, lotions and suits and head for the room, with both ladies holding an arm.

It's a fun shower. We French kiss each other and take turns washing each others genitals. By the time we're finished, I'm hard as a rock again. We dry off and Mandi runs into the bedroom, jumps and lands on the bed. Vanessa joins her and starts to play with her nipples. I sit on the bed watching them. I decide to find out if Mandi has a foot fetish and I start to lick and suck her toes. She says "Oh, God that feels so good, John." Vanessa looks at what I'm doing and smiles. She likes that occasionally too.

Vanessa starts on Mandi's pussy. Mandi is soon moaning loudly. After I'm done with Mandi's toes, I move down and give Mandi a long French kiss while pinching her nipples. I then slip under Vanessa and begin working on her pussy like she's working on Mandi's. After a couple of minutes, Vanessa gets up and gets into a '69' with Mandi. I move up and start to play with each of their nipples. I love to tease ladies nipples. A little touching, pinching and maybe some light twisting.

Another three or four minutes and Vanessa gets up and tells Mandi to get on top while they continue with the '69'. As Mandi gets on top and Vanessa takes over underneath, I roll a condom on and slip behind Mandi. I rub my cock up and down her slit and then ease it into her love hole. As I hit bottom she groans loudly. I start to move into Mandi. Vanessa is licking her clit and occasionally my balls. Mandi must be really horny. It doesn't take very long before she's breathing heavily and saying "Oh, shit yessssss! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

I'm not in her five minutes yet and she's screaming as her first orgasm starts. I shove my thumb into her ass and she screams even louder. Her orgasm lasts well over a minute. I continue to fuck her with my cock and thumb. She continues to orgasm every minute and a half or so and finally she collapses on Vanessa. I get off of her and Vanessa crawls out runs around and gets on the bed next to Mandi with her ass in the air. I smile at her and plunge into Vanessa who yelps when I hit bottom. I start to fuck her hard and slip my thumb into her butt. A couple minutes into our fuck and Mandi is moving again. She looks over at us and smiles. Vanessa looks at her and starts to lick her lips.

Mandi gets the message and moves up and under Vanessa so she can start to lick her pussy again. A good five minutes of fucking my lovely wife and she screams into Mandi's pussy. After she has settled down a bit, I slip out of her pussy and into her ass. I go slow since I haven't lubed her up. I dribble some spit onto my cock. She groaning loudly. A minute later, Mandi starts to cum again. She cums for thirty seconds and then pulls away from Vanessa. Mandi moves down the bed a little to watch us fuck. She says "John, are you in her pussy 'cause it looks like you are too high?"

I say "No, Mandi, her ass." Mandi's mouth drops open. She gets in close and watches. I tell her to look in the night table and bring me the lube. She does and brings it over. I put some lube on my hard-on and begin to move in and out. Vanessa is moaning loudly now. Mandi moves up and asks Vanessa, "Does it feel that good, Vanessa?"

Vanessa says "Oh, hell yeah."

Mandi watches us closely. She seems to be mesmerized looking at my cock going in and out of Vanessa's ass. I reach around and start rubbing Vanessa's clit. A couple minutes later, Vanessa starts to cum hard and her ass muscles clamp down on me. I then join her in orgasm. She cums hard for nearly a minute and then collapses with me still in her ass. After a bit, I pull out. Mandi moves around and takes a look at Vanessa's asshole. She's shaking her head.

I go clean up and come back to lay down next to Vanessa. I rub her back and kiss her ear tell her "I love you, baby."

Mandi says "Wow! I've never seen anal sex before. That was interesting. Vanessa, how does it feel."

Vanessa slowly sits up and says "Well, it takes some time to get use to but it gives you some of the best orgasms ever. John, tell her about the training program."

I tell Mandi about our experimenting with anal play and Vanessa's decision to learn to take my cock in her ass. I explain about the training program. "She asks Vanessa "So it doesn't hurt?"

Vanessa says "Oh, no, if you train your ass to take larger and larger plugs, it gets use to the size. I love having my husband's cock in there. When he slips it in, the feeling is indescribable. We do it quite a lot."

Mandi is shaking her head. "I don't know if I'd want to try that or not."

Vanessa says "Well, I never tried it before John. I wouldn't want to go without anymore. It's about the most sensual act of love as far as I'm concerned. I would never do it with anyone but my John. It's my declaration of how much I love this man."

Mandi says "Well, I must say this fuck was very enjoyable. I didn't mind that he was only average. I guess staying in port is preferable to having a bigger boat, hahahahaha!"

We all lay down and cuddle for awhile. Before long we are all sleeping. We sleep for a couple of hours but my stomach wakes me. I look at the clock and it's after 6pm. I wake the ladies up and we all jump into the shower, dress and go to get some supper. After a long leisurely supper we head to an area where the band is cranking up. We drink, dance and just enjoy each other for a while. At 9:30pm, we head back to the room to give Mandi a BDSM experience.

In the room, Vanessa and I change into our Dom costumes and tell Mandi to get naked. Vanessa and I managed to find a vibrator in one of the shops so we're going to use it on her. Once dressed, we stand in the middle of the room and tell Mandi to kneel in front of us. She does. I reach around and make some corrections. I tell her to lower her eyes and not to look at us unless we tell her to or raise her head. I show her by raising her head and French kissing her.

We've purchased a towel and cut it up for ties. I walk her over to the bed and I sit down. I tell her to lay across my legs and I'll warm her ass up a bit. Once over my legs, I tell her to leave her hands and feet on the floor. I start to rub her ass and then give her a couple of light smacks on her ass cheeks. She seems okay so I give her a couple more a little harder. I tell her "Mandi, your safeword is RED if you want me to stop." She nods her head. I smack her a couple more times on each cheek a little harder. I reach between her legs and feel her pussy. She is wet.

I give her four fairly hard hits and then rub her cheeks. She seems fine. I ask Vanessa to come over and give her some smacks. Vanessa starts smacking her ass cheeks back and forth.

She finally says "RED" after about ten hits.

"Okay Mandi, I'm impressed. That was very good for your first time." I reach between her legs and she's dripping wet. "Mandi, you show all the signs of being a submissive. You are very wet after we made your butt cheeks nice and red.

She says "Thank you Sir." I smile. Yes, a submissive. I help her up and lead her over to the bed. I tie her up on her back with her legs spread. Vanessa begins to eat her. I start to torment her nipples. As she gets really turned on by Vanessa, I take my clothes off and get on the bed and give her my cock to suck. Vanessa turns on the vibrator and begins to use it on Mandi's clit. That gets her moaning loudly. For a little more BDSM flavor, I smack her tits a couple of times and then twist both nipples until she screams. Once I'm hard, I start to fuck her mouth quite hard. All of a sudden she screams as she starts to cum. Vanessa shoves her middle finger into Mandi's ass and Mandi arches her back and screams again.

Vanessa motions me down to Mandi's pussy. I slam into her in a single stroke. She screams again. I begin to fuck her hard. She thinks she'd rather have a larger cock so I'm going to make it hurt. I slam into her for over five minutes and she's cumming nearly the whole time. I pull out and Vanessa and I untie her, tell her to flip over and retie her on her hands and knees. I enter her again in one stroke. Vanessa crawls under her with the vibrator and starts to buzz her. I'm slamming into her as hard as I can. She begins to cum again and I slap her as hard as I can on each ass cheek and then shove my thumb into her ass. She screams and is beating her fists on the bed.

I fuck her for over seven minutes before I cum into the condom. She's cumming the entire time. After I'm done I smack her ass again very hard. She gives me a growl and says "Holy shit!!"

I pull out, remove the condom and offer it to Vanessa. She smiles and cleans it out. I untie her and flip Mandi over and tell her to open her mouth. When she does I shove my cock in and tell her to clean it. She licks it off and when I pull out, I give her a long French kiss. Vanessa and I each cuddle up to her and start petting her. I say "So, Mandi, what do you think of our make do BDSM session."

She says "My God, I've never ever had that many great orgasms. I mean it. I'll remember this night for the rest of my life." We both smile at her and each other. Mandi is laying there breathing hard with a smile on her face. At 11pm, she says she needs to get moving. She has to be at the airport at 7am tomorrow. She drove out here with a rental car. I decide that we should call a cab and follow her cause she's really tired. A half hour later the cab is here and she ready to go. We tell the cabbie what we want to do and he smiles. It will be a very good fare for him.

We kiss Mandi goodbye and she give us her business card and we hand her a card with our phone, email and facebook accounts on it. She tell us she wants to get together again if she can manage it. We tell her we'd love to do it again. If she can come to Tacoma, we'll give her the full BDSM treatment. She tells us we are the most awesome seniors in the world and kisses us again. We ask her to call our room in the morning to let us know she okay. We follow her to the airport rental car place, to her hotel and then the cabbie turns around and takes us back. Mandi's staying at a hotel very close to the airport.

At 1am, we are back in our room. I ask Vanessa if she would like to have an orgasm. She says she too tired. We head to bed after using the bathroom. I wash up before I head to bed. We cuddle in together and Vanessa is asleep almost instantly. I take a while longer, thinking about how great that evening was.