An Open Marriage Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After three minutes she ready again, I'm still rock hard. I ask her if she does anal play and she says yes. She says she does anal sex with her husband but nobody else. I say fine. I tell her to get on her hands and knees. I lick her pussy from behind to get some juices which I put on her anus with my tongue. She yelps when I lick her asshole. I slip into her hard again and she groans loudly. I start to fuck her hard and start to rub her asshole. After a minute of that, I slip my thumb into her butt up to the first knuckle. That causes her to arch her back and groan louder. I then start to thumb fuck her too.

She says "Oh, yeah, John, that's so good."

Another couple of minutes and she's close. I reach around with my left hand and feel for her clit. It's about an inch long. I start to play with it. She says "Oh, shit!" Less than a minute and she starts to cum hard. I pinch her clit hard and she screams. She yells "Fuck me, John!"

She cums for over two minutes before she collapses with me still in her pussy. I'm still pumping in and out of her although not very deep. I feel my orgasm coming on. I grunt loudly and start my cum. She grunts too and starts another orgasm. I finally finish and roll off of her. Robert grunts loudly and finishes his cum.

Lucinda rolls on her side and grabs hold of me and kisses me. She says "That was really good John. I almost passed out there. Thanks a lot." I tell her she welcome. Robert and Vanessa are cuddling too. Vanessa gets up and reaches over to grab my condom. She pulls it off and sucks the cum out of it.

Robert and Lucinda are surprised. She says "Wow, I don't know how she can eat that. I don't like it."

I say "She considers it one of the highest expressions of her love for me. The other is when we have anal sex."

Vanessa looks at me and smiles. Then leans over, cleans my deflating cock and French kisses me. After a little while we all get up and wonder into the main room. Most couples are still fucking. We watch the other couples fuck and I start to get hard again. Robert is growing too.

Vanessa moves over next to me and says "Are you about ready again, honey?"

I say "Yeah, I want you though." She kneels down and begins to suck me to get me harder.

Robert and Lucinda are looking around for someone else to swap with. Vanessa and I look for a place to sit or lay down. It's crowded. We look at each other and shrug. I pick her up, turn her over and pull her to me. She starts to suck my cock and I'm eating her pussy. After a couple of minutes, I can no longer hold her up so I sit her back down. I tell her to put her hands on the arm of one of the chairs. A couple is fucking in that chair. She turns around and leans over. I put an condom on and slip into her and begin a slow fuck. We've got a ringside seat for watching the couple in the chair. We fuck slowly for fifteen minutes. The other couple has finished and is now watching us. I reach under Vanessa and start to flick her clit.

A minute of that and she screams out an orgasm for me. I keep pumping and she starts to orgasm about every minute and a half. At the twenty minute mark I start to cum. She's had three orgasms. I pull her to me and kiss her on the ear. I tell her I love her and she's the best ever. She pulls away from me and turns around. She says I'm the best lover she has ever had. She kneels down, removes the condom and takes the contents.

We look at the couple in the chair and they are smiling. We smile back. We have another drink and then get dressed. We find Robert and thank him. I see Lucinda and go over to thank her. She French kisses me and thanks me. We head to our room and hit the shower. Clean, we crawl into bed exhausted and a little sore.

October 20th - We spend the day alone and it's pirate night.

It's 10am and we're just waking up. I stop Vanessa from giving me fellatio this morning. I want to save myself for her tonight. I tell her "Baby, I want to fuck you forever tonight." She smiles.

I suggest to Vanessa that we make today another honeymoon night without any others involved. She readily agrees. I don't think she's been having a very good time. I ask her if she enjoyed Robert's cock. She says "I enjoyed it but I wish he'd spent more time getting me aroused. I'm lucky I was wet from the anticipation of fucking him 'cause he didn't do much to get me wetter. I think he only spent like thirty seconds licking my pussy and he didn't go near my clit. His cock went in okay but it took me forever to cum the first time. At least he did last long enough for me to cum three times. I'd much rather be with my husband, his average cock and talented tongue."

I laugh at her and give her a big hug. "Lucinda didn't seem too happy with this average cock but I think in the long run she enjoyed herself. She had about ten orgasms. I had to prove to her not to judge any man by his penis alone. I think she learned that lesson." Vanessa smiles at me.

We get up, dress and eat some breakfast. We wonder around the resort for awhile enjoying the sights and sounds. There's a couple fucking on the beach. We both watch them awhile and then let them finish alone. There are a few nude sunbathers but the sun isn't very high yet. There's several couples in the nude hot tub that appear to be fucking. We also look in some of the shops for a souvenir or two. We find a couple of things to buy and take them back to our room. We watch a little TV, cuddling and kissing on the couch.

At 1pm, we head for the beach to get some all over sun. We put sunblock on each other and my cock jumps to attention. She laughs at me and says "That thing has a mind of it's own, doesn't it?"

I laugh and say "That's very true honey." It eventually goes down and we spend an hour and a half soaking up the rays. I run down to the water and take a dip for a short while to cool off.

Back at the room, we shower to get the sunblock off. I tell Vanessa I'm going to the fitness center for awhile since tomorrow we are going to spend a good part of the day on a plane. I run into Tony Mendes at the fitness center. Tony asks me if I want to fool around with him. I tell him "Tony, I'm not bisexual. I love pussy and pussy alone. I don't want anything to do with any other man's genitals."

Tony says "I thought maybe you were just hiding it from Vanessa."

I say "Tony, I've got a wife and three girlfriends with benefits that I keep happy. I love women. I can do without most men. I'm not interested in fooling around with you."

Tony says "Okay, okay, no offense intended. You really have three girlfriends with benefits?"

I say "Yes, I do Tony. I also have some other lady friends that I sometime get to fuck. I love them all especially the one who's wearing my ring." Tony tells me he's sorry and heads out.

Back in the room, I tell Vanessa about the encounter with Tony. She laughs. "I've never seen you show the least bit interest in other men. He's sure reading your body signals wrong."

I say "I'm beginning to wonder if I'm putting out gay vibes or something. Maybe it's the abs."

Vanessa says "Well, as far as I'm concerned you are all sexy male who loves to be with women. So I'd say your vibes are fine."

We take a nap and when we awaken, it's time for supper. After supper we pick our pirate costumes up and head back to our room. We shower again, dress and head for the bar where we have a few rounds of drinks and dance a little. At 8:10pm, the Possi's drop by the table and ask if we are interested in another swap. I say "Sorry, this is our last night and we are planning another honeymoon night. Nobody but us. Thanks for asking though." They both say that a honeymoon night sounds like fun and we should really enjoy each other. We tell them we appreciate them asking. I wouldn't mind another crack at Rosemary but we've decided to stay in the family. I think my wife deserves it.

We head back to the room to get dressed in our pirate costumes. We join the party and dance and drink for another hour and a half. On the way back from the pirate party, we detour to the nude beach. We walk nearly all the way out. I pull her down on the sand and then kneel down and begin to strip my wife. Once I have her pants and panties off I go down on her until she cums. There's only one other couple on the beach tonight and they are going at it too. Vanessa kneels and takes my cock out. It's already hard. She sucks it for a while and then says "Fuck me, honey." I pick her up and sit her on my lap and my cock. I slip into her and start to move into her. We fuck like that for five minutes and Vanessa begins to cum. It's a minor orgasm but I enjoy watching her face in the moonlight as she orgasms. I pull out and tuck my still hard cock away. She jumps up and we stroll back.

The other couple are now doing what we just did, fucking on the beach. Vanessa has a big smile on her face. She drops my hand and walks over to them. I hear her say "Isn't love grand. You are both beautiful. Fuck her good, sir, just like my man is going to do to me in a few minutes." She smiles and joins me.

We then head back to the room, lock the door, get naked and begin to pleasure each other some more. I'm on the bed and Vanessa has me in her mouth again; not that I need it. After a minute, I say to her "'69', honey." She moves around and we both start licking and sucking each other. Three minutes later, I'm painfully rock hard and she's dripping pussy juice. I ask her to get on top for a while and fuck me.

We make love slowly in that position for over ten minutes. Vanessa is getting close. I ask her to change position. She lays down and spreads her legs. I decide to give her an orgasm with my tongue and lips. I start to play with her hard nipples and doesn't take long before her orgasm hits with two fingers in her pussy. After her orgasm subsides, I slip into her and begin another very slow lovemaking session with lots of French kissing. We fuck in that position for another five minutes and Vanessa cums twice more. I get up and tell her to turn over and get on her hands and knees. She smiles because she loves that position. I enter her again and slip my thumb into her ass. It goes in fairly easily because her juices have run down her crack and onto her anus.

This time she doesn't last long. She starts to cum hard with a scream in two minutes and cums every two minutes as I continue to make love to her. She stops me after three more orgasms and says "Honey, I want you in my ass." I slip out of her including my thumb and enter her anus. I slowly work it in since we didn't use lube. It's lubed with her juices only. I actually goes in fairly easily. Once it's all the way in, she's growling in her throat again. I love that sound. It means she's loving it.

I begin to move slowly and she joins me. Before long she is pushing back on me faster and faster. Soon she screams and her anal muscles clamp down on me. This doesn't make me cum because I can't move at all. She finally stops cumming and I begin moving again. About two minutes later, I start to cum in her ass and she screams and cums again with her ass muscles clamping down on my cock. We both collapse.

We stay like that for a while and eventually I pull out and go to the bathroom to clean up. I bring a warm washcloth back with me and clean her up. She rolls over and latches on to me and says "Husband, you are still the best lay for me. Nobody gives me so many great orgasms. And I just love it when we make love outside."

I French kiss her and tell her she's the best too. She says she loves me and I tell her I love her. We lie there naked for a long time with her on top of me. She finally gets up because the cum is running out of her ass. She says she going to take a shower. I jump up and join her. When finished we hit the hay again and go to sleep. We leave tomorrow.

October 21st - The Flight Back Home.

It's a pretty early flight but we make it. We sleep for awhile and once awake again we kiss, hug and fondle each other. Vanessa says "Mr. Andrews, I really enjoyed our anniversary trip. I hope we have many, many more."

I smile, kiss her and say "Thanks, babe, I hope we have many, many more too. What did you like the best?"

She smiles and says "The last night. It was out of sight. The rest was interesting and fun but the last night was the best. I also loved the sex on the beach. Both times."

I tell her "Next year, I'm thinking a tour of European nude beaches. Sound good?"

She smiles and says "Sounds like great fun."

After a horribly long flight and a couple of plane changes, we arrive at SEATAC in the early evening. About eleven hours of flight minus four time zones and plus some layover time. We are both very tired although we both slept a lot. We are both not ones for sitting a long time. We gather our bags and walk to our car in the long term parking lot. We head home glad the trip is over. It was great fun but that flight wasn't.

We arrive home after 9pm. As we walk into our apartment, our three ladies are there to welcome us back. Sue, Maria and Joan are all three naked and kneeling near the door. We close the door and they say in unison "Welcome home, Master and Mistress!!" I drop the bags and smile at them.

We then proceed to French kiss them all. "Thank you for the welcome back ladies."

Sue says "Would you like to play, Master?"

I say "Actually, sweetie, we are both tired and tense from the plane trip."

They all say "Awww..." together.

Maria says "I personally want very much to suck you off to help you sleep, Master. We can schedule a session soon, can't we?"

I nod. I say "Of course, my pet."

Joan says "I want to relax Vanessa too."

Sue says "I'll help you both."

We all walk into the Master bedroom and the girls start undressing us. Sue says "Master and Mistress, please lay on the bed and we will serve you."

I smile at them all. "Such good girls we have."

Maria lays on top of me and kisses down my chest to my hard penis. She takes it in her mouth and slides her mouth down on it until her lips are against my abdomen. Vanessa and I are holding hands. Sue and Joan are working on Vanessa. They have her cumming in five minutes and she's really squeezing my hand. After Vanessa cums, Sue starts to lick and suck on my scrotum. Maria works on me for seven minutes before I cum in her mouth. She leans over and French kisses Vanessa and passes her the cum. Vanessa swallows, thanks Maria and kisses her hard again. Joan leans over and cleans my cock.

They all get up and Sue says "Sleep well tonight Master and Mistress." They all leave. I get up and use the bathroom and Vanessa follows me.

Back in bed, I say "Wasn't that nice of the ladies?"

She says "Yes it was. It was a wonderful thing to do."

I say "We need to plan something special for them."

I look at my wife of one year and say "I love my life." She just smiles and French kisses me long and hard.

We cuddle together and even though it's only a little after 9:30pm, we fall asleep. Every night I dream about the next day.

What a year and a half! From a widower who was lonely and horny to a man with a wife, three girlfriends with benefits and about a half dozen women who love to fuck me. From not knowing a thing about BDSM except what I saw on the internet to being an experienced Dominate with three submissives and a wife who is also a Dominate. I am happy as hell. It's going to be a wonderful life. I hope Vanessa and I live another 20 years and my boner never wilts. Even if it does, I will always love to eat pussy so I'll take care of my girls one way or another.

Epilogue.

Our life continues the same except for Sue. Sue started nursing college in September and continues to take classes. She's at the top of her class. We continue our BDSM sessions primarily with Maria and Joan. Sue joins us occasionally for a bondage fuck which she just loves. We continue to get visits from Shirley, occasionally accompanied by Gary. Ellen never comes to visit. She writes me occasionally and she's found a Dom who treats her well. She's happy. Early the following year, we get a surprise call from Mandi. She wants to visit for a week. She join us August 15th through the 22nd. She's got some benefits with the airline she flies for so it's costing her very little. She's a definite submissive. We have some pretty good sessions with her and even took her to the BDSM club once. Within a week, she's caught up with Maria in the intensity of her sessions. She tells us she takes two vacations a year and she plans on taking the August vacation with us. I think her next vacation we'll head to Canada to Wreck beach and let her sunbath in the nude. She's already got a passport. I'm really enjoying my life.

The end.