Animalkind: Loving Tigress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know! It seems dangerous to have two wild tigresses around the house."

"We can try to get back before that! Carla managed to go back after some time. I think we can too. And above all that, we will definitely have some sex while wild. This would bring us back."

"Ok, you convinced me. Now we need to lock our house before we can try it."

They checked every window grids, left a note of 'Beware the wild tigresses' and locked their front door. After that, they made sure to use the bathroom to avoid behaving too much like an animal, they filled some water bowls and then went to the living room. They sat on the ground facing each other.

"Do you know how to do that?" Catherine asked Julie.

"Maybe a lot more than you, I bet. I was used to this kind of exercise while I was an animal, did you forget that?"

"It's true! So, let's begin!"

They started to concentrate again. Catherine felt her body and her breathing. Soon she was feeling like floating again and felt like her inner animal was arising. She felt she was in a wrong position and changed to that of a lying cat. She felt her thoughts becoming simpler until her consciousness faded again. She opened her eyes and saw her mate looking at her.

Julie started to concentrate just as Catherine started. In a few moments she felt her animal inside her. She had been suppressing it afraid of being an animal again. She felt her consciousness fading and her instincts arising. She repositioned herself on the floor and opened her eyes. She saw another tigress in front of her and thought about it as her mate.

Catherine stood and roamed through the house for some time before starting to play with her ball. Julie joined her and they wrestled for control over the ball for over an hour. They were trying to dominate each other for the control of their territory through the ball game. Some time later, both of them were tired and drank some water from the bowls. They had no rational thoughts anymore and were behaving like two animals. After drinking their water, they started to sniff and rub their bodies onto each other. They felt a little aroused but did not engaged in sex.

They resumed their wrestle for the ball and played for some more hours. Catherine got victory after pinning down Julie on the ground and was now the leader of that territory. Julie bent down her head as a sign of respect. From now on, Catherine was the only ruler of that place. Catherine took the opportunity to mount Julie and fills Julie's pussy with her cock. Julie scratched the floor with her claws and soon both came at the same time.

After coming, both started to lick their fur clean while their thoughts slowly returned to them. When their thoughts returned, they stopped the licking and looked at each other.

"This was awesome!" Catherine said. "And I won the game!"

"Yes, you won!" Julie said and lowered her head.

"You don't need to lower your head! I am not going to let this climb to my head."

"But I already did! You are the alpha tigress now!"

"Cut that talk. We are the same. There is no alpha on this house."

"Well, it is more like I feel now. Maybe that's because of our time as animals. We can still feel what we felt while in animal mode."

"Let's care less about that and think about what we will do tonight. What do you think of a three animal night?"

"I think you like too much to be an animal."

"That may be true. But after so much time as a full time tigress keeper, I think I deserve some vacations."

"When you put it that way, I can't disagree." Julie said while bowing her head.

"Stop bowing your head for everything I say you." Catherine said as she heard Carla arriving.

Catherine looked at the direction of their door and did not see Julie bowing her head again while agreeing with her. Carla arrived and saw the note on the door. She opened the door carefully and then peeked inside.

"People? Is it safe to enter the house?"

"Yes, it is!" Catherine called. "We are back to normal again."

She entered and closed the door behind her.

"I was worried for a moment." Carla said. "Were the two of you in animal persona the entire afternoon?"

"Yes, we were. We played a lot this afternoon and we had a lot of fun." Catherine said. "In the end, I won the catch the ball game and we had some sex, then we came back to our senses."

"That's cool! And how are you feeling now?" Carla asked.

"We are totally relaxed and alive." Catherine answered. "I think we all should go wild tonight, what do you think?"

"That seems an option. Do you think there is any risk regarding my safety?" Carla was worried.

"I don't think so. This morning I thought you were my kitten, so you are safe under my protection."

"And how about Julie? Why are you so quiet?" Carla asked.

"I agree with Catherine. I couldn't do any harm to you if you are under her protection." Julie said.

"Then we have a plan. Let's have some dinner and then we will change. We can stay as animals as long as we can but we have to be back by tomorrow morning." Catherine said.

"Ok then. I will comply with you two." Carla said.

They ate quickly and then prepared for their night. They filled some water and food bowls and left on the kitchen. They locked the house again and soon were sitting on the living room.

"What do you think? Can we start now?" Catherine asked. She was too excited to start that.

"I am ready." Julie said.

"And I am too, mommy!" Carla joked.

"Let's do that then. But if any of us goes back being rational again, just refrain from waking the others." Catherine said. "At least with me, I want to be an animal until tomorrow morning."

"Ok, but I can't promise we can accomplish that." Julie said. "If you feel alone, you can always wake me up from my animal side."

"I want to be an animal the most I can!" Carla said. "It would help me being less stressed in work."

They agreed with all of that and then started to concentrate. The first to wake as an animal was Julie, followed by Carla. They were staring at each other as Catherine woke up too.

Catherine growled to Julie and picked Carla by her neck again. She started to lick Carla while Julie was looking at them. Catherine then growled again and Julie came to her, bowing as she approached her alpha.

Carla was meowing while Catherine licked Julie and then growled again. Catherine was taking care of Carla and started to play with them. In no time the three of them were playing with the ball and did not see the time passing. Later that night, Catherine caught Carla again and pushed her to bed. Julie followed and climbed the bed with them. Catherine felt her mother instincts take over again and put Carla near her breasts while used her body to shield her. Julie just lay down near her and slept. Catherine slept only after Carla did.

Friday, 07h

Carla woke up thinking as human again. She was curled in the bed and felt Catherine's body around her. She felt small and safe and liked that feeling. She remembered the moments of the night before, where she was being protected by Catherine. Julie was wonderful too, since she was respecting her a lot.

Carla was a little aroused and saw Catherine's breasts a few inches from her mouth and attacked them. She started to suck them gently and soon she saw as Catherine was waking. Catherine kept her position and opened her eyes. She was still on her animal persona and felt like she was feeding her kitten.

Suddenly, as Carla was sucking her breast, she felt her mouth filling with milk. She was startled that Catherine was lactating and kept drinking it. Her milk was strong and delicious. She emptied the first teat and proceeded to the next. She drank from two breasts before being sated. Then, she sat down and looked at Julie, who was just sitting at their side.

"Good morning, Julie!" Carla said.

"Was you awake? I thought you were in your kitten role. Good morning!"

"I woke up naughty but was caught by surprise! Catherine is lactating!"

"What? Are you sure?"

"You ask if I am sure? I drank all her milk from two breasts! She has a lot of milk!"

"How she did that?"

"I thought that she thinking I am her kitten helped a lot."

"You are right. I did not now this was possible."

"It happens to some stepmothers when they connect to their children."

"And is she awake now?" Julie asked.

"Catherine?" Carla called.

Catherine looked at her with a blank expression.

"She is still in her animal persona." Carla said.

"Let's wake her up. Catherine! It is time to go back being human!" Julie said.

Catherine looked at her and thought what her mate needed from her. Slowly at first and then speeding up, her thoughts returned to her.

"I am back! Good morning, girls!" Catherine said.

"Are you alright? You were quite a mom last night!" Julie said.

"And this morning too!" Carla completed.

"What do you mean with that? I can't remember exactly what I did this morning, but it was good!" Catherine said.

"Let me show you!" Carla said.

Carla reached one of Catherine's nipples and pressed it, earning a moan and a gasp from her as she saw the stream of milk.

"Do I have milk? How did this happen?"

"You were my mom last night and this morning!" Carla explained. "I think your maternal instincts took you over and you started lactating to feed me."

"Wow! Now I notice that my breasts are heavy, but the smaller ones don't have that much of milk."

"That's because I drained them this morning! Let's say that I don't need any breakfast today!" Carla said.

"Oh! That was the pleasant feeling I had! I was half asleep!"

"May I help you with the milking?" Julie asked.

"Please! The feeling is too good to waste!"

Julie attacked one of Catherine's breasts and started sucking it. She felt the strong stream of milk flowing down her throat at each sucking. Catherine started to moan, delighted by the feelings she was experiencing.

"Oh! Don't stop! Please!" Catherine said in a breathy voice.

Carla saw her arousal and went down on Catherine. She licked her hard cock but Catherine pulled her up to her breast. Julie stopped sucking and went down on Catherine, swallowing her cock. Carla sucked on Catherine breasts not so eagerly, just playing with her nipples. Catherine came just after that and Julie swallowed her load. Then Julie entered Catherine while licking Carla's pussy and cock. Catherine had a huge orgasm when Julie started and kept coming with each thrust. Carla was so aroused that she came too and then she left Catherine's breast to enter Julie's pussy. Julie came and squeezed Carla's cock. That sent Carla over the edge and she came too. The three of them were in bliss and remained stacked in the bed.

"What happened?" Carla asked Catherine. "Don't you want me to lick you cock?"

"I don't know why I did that! It seemed wrong for some reason." Catherine said.

"Are you saying that you are still thinking of Carla as your kitten?" Julie asked while not looking at Catherine in the eyes.

"I don't know." Catherine answered. "It seems so."

"Then you are keeping the feelings you felt while was wild! That's amazing! If only that didn't interfere with our relationship, I wanted to study that!" Carla said.

"I feel like I need to lick you just now!" Catherine said. "I think it is true that I am feeling like a mother just now, but my rational thoughts are saying that you are a lover, not a kitten."

"These feelings will fade soon." Carla said.

"I think there is another affected here too!" Catherine said, looking to Julie.

"What? How was Julie affected?" Carla asked.

"Julie!" Catherine shouted suddenly, causing Julie to jump and bow her head.

"Yes!" Julie said with her head down.

"What is this?" Carla asked. "Why are you so submissive to Catherine?"

"I feel like she is the boss here. When we were wild yesterday, we fought for the ball and she won, so she is the boss now."

"Wow! She dominated you!" Carla said. "This is awesome! But this feeling will fade too. You don't need to worry. I will recommend that none of us go wild for some time."

"I agree with you." Catherine said. "I don't want to be your mother or Julie's boss. But I have a question: Will I continue to lactate?"

"I have no idea. The best guess is that you will lactate for a few days and then stop. If we stimulate you enough it may last a week." Carla said.

"So, let me finish my meal!" Julie said. "Your milk is so good! It is almost addicting."

Julie started to suck Catherine's breast again. Catherine felt the pleasure of her milk flowing into Julie's mouth.

"This is so good!" Catherine said with her eyes closed. "I want to lactate and feed you everyday!"

"Maybe we can arrange that!" Carla said. "If we go wild together and you treat me like a mother, maybe you don't stop lactating at all."

"This is an idea, but I don't want to see you as my daughter."

"You won't if we do this just a day each week."

"I think I can agree with you! Ahh!"

Julie agreed too making some noises while was still sucking Catherine. She changed breasts when the first one was dry and finished the second.

"Wow! What a feast!" Julie said when she finished.

"Now I am ravenous! I think that making that amount of milk drained my energies."

Catherine went to the kitchen and ate a huge breakfast. After that, they sit on the living room to talk some more and Catherine put Carla on her lap and started to lick her fur clean. When she realized, they laughed a lot and Catherine released Carla.

On the following days, the maternal feelings of Catherine indeed faded away, like Carla predicted. The submissive feelings of Julie also faded away and they resumed their routines. They also abandoned the 'Pet' treatment Carla received, mostly because Catherine did not like it anymore. After one week Catherine returned to school and restarted her lessons. Julie tried to get her job back, but the company had already given her position to another employee. She found a new job as receptionist a few weeks later and started to work.

The only factor that did not change at all was Catherine's milk. Her production did not decreased on the following weeks and Carla examined her. Apparently, being milked everyday was keeping her production. Catherine was also eating a lot more and Carla suspected that the excess of energy was going to the milk production. Catherine had to buy a machine to nurse her breasts and donated all her milk to hospitals. She also couldn't shake away the feeling of being a mother. She often caught herself daydreaming about nursing a little cub and playing with her kitten.

Three months later, the news about the virus was back on TV. The scientist was alive and proved that she wasn't responsible for the virus. Her research line was completely different, even thought it used viruses. It was her employee and his mad thoughts that made the virus. Some weeks later, the news was all about his capture.

Six more months gone by and their routine of eat, sex, sleep and repeat brought some news.

Nine months later, Saturday, 08h

Catherine woke up feeling sick again. There was three days in a row that she felt sick in the morning. She ran to the bathroom and emptied her already empty stomach on the bowl. Carla and Julie woke up with the noise and were looking at her worried. Her mood on these days was something great. She was a real diva.

"Good morning!" Carla greeted her. "Are you sick again?"

"What do you think? That I like to throw up in the mornings?" Catherine snapped back.

"Calm down!" Carla replied. "I am your doctor and I think I know what is happening to you!"

"Do you? Is there anything we can do to stop this sickness?" Catherine's face lit.

"Yes, there is. Just handle it for some time. Still in this morning we will have an answer." Carla said.

"Come here, Cat!" Julie called her.

Catherine came back to Julie and was hugged by her. Julie comforted Catherine while she cried one more time. Her mood swings were her second nature for these last few days. She was going from sick to angry to crying in just a few moments.

Carla ate her breakfast, dressed something decent and left after saying goodbye to them. She said she would be back in a moment. After she left, Julie prepared their breakfasts, but Catherine ate just a bit fearing being sick again. Just a few moments later, Carla returned with a small package from the drugstore in her hand.

"Catherine, come with me to the bathroom." Carla said.

Catherine followed her hoping that she had bought some medicine.

"Now, I want you to piss in this thing." Carla said, handing Catherine a pregnancy test.

Catherine's jaw hit the floor along with Julie's, who was there out of curiosity.

"Do you think I am..." Catherine could not finish the sentence before bursting into tears again.

"I am pretty sure by now." Carla said. "Now, piss on this test so we can confirm it."

Catherine picked the test and did as Carla ask, trembling all the time. It was the longest two minutes they ever waited until they saw the plus sign on the strip.

"I.. am..." Catherine said with trembling lips.

"Congratulations, you will be a mother!" Carla said. "And I will be an aunt!"

"Are you sure you are not the father?" Julie asked.

"Sorry, this task is yours. Our genetics are incompatible. Only you can be the father!" Carla said.

Then Julie lost her color and fainted. Carla noticed and jumped at her, avoiding that her head hit the floor. Besides being short, Carla was pretty strong and managed to drag Julie to bed. Catherine was still crying on the bathroom and Carla comforted her after reassuring that Julie was ok.

"Now, now! Easy, girl! It's not the end of the world! This is not bad!" She was holding Catherine.

"I am not sad! I am too happy!"Catherine said after some time, still sobbing.

"Are you happy? And I was worried at how to give you the news!" Carla said.

"Did you know that I was pregnant?"

"Yes, I knew it from the first day. We were fucking like rabbits for almost ten months now. You don't take any birth control pills. The only variable left was if you needed babies now. We can only get pregnant if we wanted babies. I was suspecting you wanted since we became wild several months ago and you treated me like your daughter." Carla said.

"Yes, I know. I was feeling empty and felt like something inside me wasn't complete. These feelings were increasing and I was barely containing it. Is this how we get pregnant now?"

"Yes, we need to feel this emptiness. This triggers our bodies to ovulate and prepare for pregnancy. I think we will have a new baby just after yours."

"Why do you say that? Is Julie pregnant too?"

"No, she isn't. But if I am right, just after you deliver your baby, she will want hers too. It is natural."

"And how about you? Don't you want a baby too?"

"No, I don't. I am pretty happy living with you two. Can I be your daughter's Godmother?"

"You already are! Aunt Carla will be the Godmother of all my babies!"

"Are you talking about plural now? Take easy, it's not cheap to raise kids!"

"I know! But we will see how this develops. Now it's time to wake the father of my child."

They went to the bed and called Julie until she woke up.

"Julie, are you alright?" Carla asked.

"I am going to be a father! It's not alright! We need to think about the baby!" Julie said, near desperation.

"Calm down! First things first! Are you happy with being a father?"

"Of course I am! But now we need to prepare for our new child!"

"Calm down again! Breathe! Let this news sank on you first. Celebrate the arrival of your first heir!"