Ashley's Campaign Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

The two football players were sitting with Robert by the pool sharing a beer. Both of them were amused at Ashley's decisive manner.

Robert continued, "So where will Emily sleep? Ryan has the guest room. All that's left is the bath house by the pool."

Ashley said, "No way! The bath house is too spooky. She'll sleep in my room. I'll get one of the inflatable mattresses from the basement. The bathroom won't be an issue since my lazy brother's football practice starts an hour after soccer. Emily and I can share and be out in plenty of time. I'll make sure Emily gets a good breakfast."

Robert said, "You sound more and more like your Mother. No way do I have a chance once you make up your mind. Don't worry about breakfast since I'll be up before you two."

Ashley was exhausted both physically and emotionally. She said good night to the three men but before she left she asked Josh if he had a spare tee shirt for Emily to sleep in.

Ashley led Emily to her room. She looked at the bed in anticipation. Emily stood in the doorway and started to sniffle as she thought about how she had slept with Mary every night for years.

Ashley put her arm around Emily and said, "I'm too tired to lug the mattress up from the basement. You'll probably cry yourself to sleep in my arms anyway. So unless you object, I suggest we share the bed."

Emily turned to Ashley and melted gratefully into her arms. Emily fought unsuccessfully to suppress another round of sobbing.

Josh stood in the doorway and cleared his throat. He said, "Will this tee shirt do? It's extra-long. Oh and I am done in the bathroom. So good night."

Ashley said, "Thanks, Josh. Good night. Don't let the bed bugs bite."

Ashley got Emily a set of towels and a new toothbrush. Emily took a quick shower since she was sweaty from the day's practice. When Emily returned from the bathroom, she was wearing Josh's tee shirt. Luckily Emily was short but even so the tee shirt ended above mid-thigh. Emily's eyes bugged out when she saw Ashley wearing her favorite summer baby doll PJs.

Ashley had gotten these PJs in response to her Dad's air conditioning policy – which was no AC unless it is very hot or hot and very humid. The PJs were very light weight and had a light pastel floral pattern. The bottoms were short briefs with a tie string around the waist. The top piece left a several inches of midriff exposed and had deep armholes. The narrow shoulder straps and neckline were ruffled. The front was scooped down to the tops of her breasts and showed a fair amount of cleavage. Ashley was well aware that if she bent over she would expose most of her breasts. The mirror revealed a fair bit of the side of her breast as well as the bottom curve of her ass cheeks peeking out below the bottoms.

A few minutes later Ashley was in bed trying to fall asleep with Emily snuggled in her arms. Luckily the afternoon thunderstorm had cooled the air. Still the fan was a necessity with Emily's body heat combining with Ashley's. Emily sobbed into Ashley's shoulder as Ashley stroked the back of her head. Finally, Emily fell asleep and Ashley joined her in slumber shortly after.

Early the next morning, Ashley woke up to the light glow of the sky before sunrise. Emily was lying in Ashley's arms and breathing peacefully. Emily's leg was draped over Ashley's thigh and her arm lay across Ashley's bare stomach. Ashley's hand was in the middle of Emily's bare lower back. Ashley was happy that Emily able to sleep after such a rotten day. As she lay there thinking about everything that had happened in the last couple of weeks, she idly began to rub Emily's bare lower back. Ashley breathed in Emily's scent that was a combination of shampoo, lavender soap and a hint of perspiration.

Emily shivered in her sleep and moved her hand higher on Ashley's stomach and pushed it under the loose PJ top to the bottom of Ashley's breast. Ashley sucked in her breath and her body trembled in response to Emily's light touch. Ashley stroked her hand up Emily's spine and stopped in surprise when she reached the tee shirt bunched in the middle of Emily's back. Ashley hesitated before moving her hand down Emil's back to her waist. She paused again as Emily breathed softly into Ashley's shoulder. Ashley moved her hand lower and was startled when she encountered Emily's small bare ass. Ashley lightly caressed Emily's tight, supple buttocks.

Emily moaned and pressed her crotch against Ashley's thigh as she awoke. She pushed Ashley's skimpy PJ top up and sucked Ashley's nipple into her mouth. Ashley gasped in surprise and arched her back to push her breast to Emily's eager lips. Ashley's hand dipped between Emily's ass cheeks, and she swept her hand up against Emily's pussy. Ashley was surprised to find that Emily was already wet. She let her fingers toy with Emily's pussy lips and lightly ran her fingers through her trim pubic hairs.

Emily kept licking Ashley's nipple as she moved her hand from Ashley's breast down to her stomach. Emily's hand darted under Ashley's tiny PJ briefs and cupped Ashley's sex. Ashley groaned with pleasure as she responded by plunging her finger into Emily's vagina. Emily caressed Ashley's clit sending a series of shocks through Ashley's pussy. Ashley clutched Emily's ass and pulled Emily's face up to hers. She kissed Emily deeply as Emily drove her tongue into Ashley's mouth. Ashley squirmed as Emily continued to knead her clit. Ashley pushed two fingers into Emily's tight pussy and began to pump them deeper and deeper into Emily's sopping vagina.

Emily responded by dipping her fingers into Ashley's pussy and using her musky fluids to lubricate Ashley's throbbing clit. Emily began grinding her pussy on Ashley's thigh as Ashley's probing fingers found Emily's G-spot. Both girls were breathing hard, and a sheen of perspiration covered their bodies. A smell of sex filled the room as they came closer to their climax. Emily came first, and she held Ashley tight as her body shook with release. Emily pinched Ashley's clit hard and pushed her partner over the edge. Ashley whimpered as pleasure radiated from her clit through her whole body. Ashley pushed her fingers into the depths of Emily's still quivering pussy.

As Ashley recovered, she opened her eyes to see Emily's face above hers. Emily was looking into Ashley's eyes and smiling with happiness. Emily cupped Ashley's head and began to languorously kiss Ashley. Emily again began to lightly caressed Ashley's drenched pussy as she continued the kiss. All the while Ashley kept her fingers buried to the depths of Emily's pussy.

Emily pulled away and removed Ashley's fingers. At first Ashley looked at Emily in bewilderment but smiled in delight as Emily pivoted on the bed. Emily grabbed Ashley's PJ bottoms and began to tug them down. Ashley raised her hips to help and then kicked her briefs away. Emily's mouth found Ashley's pussy, and Emily began to lick wildly. Ashley turned her head and found Emily's sodden pussy within reach of her mouth. Ashley wrapped her arms around Emily's waist and pushed her tongue into the rain forest of Emily's pussy.

Ashley matched Emily's tempo with enthusiasm as her pussy blossomed in response to Emily's eager tongue. Ashley clutched Emily's trim ass and kneaded her firm buttocks as she worked her tongue in and out of Emily's sweet tasting pussy. Ashley's nose was filled with the fragrance of Emily's juices. Ashley loved how Emily seemed to know every sensitive place in her body and soon lost control as her body shuddered with a massive orgasm. Ashley was reduced to moaning into Emily's crotch until the intensity of the orgasm finally faded. Ashley redoubled her efforts and was soon rewarded with Emily's response. Emily's body trembled against Ashley and she moaned over and over. Ashley was thrilled that she had provided relief to her heartbroken friend.

Both girls were athletes with outstanding endurance. There is no telling how long they would have continued to pleasure each other except for the interruption of Ashley's annoying alarm. Ashley and Emily both groaned as the alarm continued to ring its cruel clattering.

The girls pulled their PJs and joined Ashley's Dad in the kitchen. Robert had prepared an enormous breakfast of ham and eggs with homemade biscuits. Ashley and Emily talked with the excitement of youth and the prospect of another day of practice. Robert enjoyed the lively conversation but was even more thrilled to sneak peeks at Emily's trim legs below the tee shirt she was wearing for PJs. Emily had walked in front of the patio door when she entered the breakfast nook. The sunlight pouring through her tee shirt made Robert sure she was naked under the tee shirt. He also relished watching his daughter in her skimpy baby doll PJs.

Finally, Robert broke in and said, "I have to drive down to New York City for a deposition on Wednesday. I'll be gone overnight. Probably won't be back until late Thursday night. I'm working at home today to prepare. I'll make a large batch of lasagna this afternoon for your Wednesday dinner. You'll just need to heat it up. There is a bag of French rolls and everything you need for a salad. There is even a chocolate cake. I doubt you will starve. I trust you guys but no guests and remember the rules on wine. I'll talk to the boys when they get up so there will be no misunderstanding the rules."

Ashley assured Robert that they would be okay for a single night or two without him. Ashley wished him a good day and gave him a kiss before she and Emily went to Ashley's room to change into their soccer clothes.

Emily said, "I'm feeling a little wild today. Let's do something a bit crazy."

Ashley said, "What do you have in mind?"

Emily said, "You know those short crop tops we got for the tournament. Let's wear those today."

Ashley said, "What's the big deal with those? We just wore those as pinnies over our jerseys when we had the same colors as the other team."

Emily replied, "I mean let's wear them without the jersey."

Ashley said, "Well OK, I'm up for showing off my tight abdomen."

Emily started going through Ashley's sports bag. She pulled out the crop top and an old pair of baggy shorts. Both of them were bright red. She handed them to Ashey and said, "Here you go. I'll wear a matching set."

Ashley opened a drawer to find some panties and a sports bra.

Emily put her hand on Ashley and said, "The wild part is no underwear."

Ashley startled and said, "Emily really!"

Emily said, "Come on Ash, it's all girls anyway. Loosen up."

Ashley hesitated and then slipped on the shorts and top. The elastic in the shorts was shot and the tie was worn. She carefully tied the shorts and gave them a tug.

Ashley said, "I guess these will be OK as long no one grabs them."

Emily had on her matching outfit and pulled her warm ups over her shorts. She said, "We'll be okay. The couch gets really mad about holding calls."

When they got to the soccer field, they joined the team for several laps around the soccer field. All of the girls were sweating at the end of the run and any warm-up pants were quickly discarded.

Ashley forgot about her revealing outfit until Hannah, their coach, had them practice corner kicks. Ashley was in front of the net and jumped as high as she could as the ball sailed towards her. She headed the ball into the corner of the net just out of the reach of the diving goalkeeper. Ashley felt a cool breeze on her exposed breasts and she quickly tugged the top back over her full breasts. Beth hugged Ashley and laughed.

Beth said, "Wow nice tits! Ashley that was the first time I've been flashed playing soccer. Somehow I think that Emily put you up to it."

The next few corner kicks were uneventful. The next time Ashley went to head the ball it didn't go smoothly. Someone grabbed her shorts to spoil her jump. Ashley felt the tie snap and now there was a cool breeze on her butt. She blushed as she quickly pulled her shorts back up over her rounded ass. Emily and Beth were laughing as they surrounded Ashley.

Ashley said, "Hey not funny."

Emily said, "Don't worry, it's all girls."

Ashley looked at her shorts that were riding low on her hips. The elastic was shot and the shorts just barely hung on.

During their lunch break, the coach announced that the practice on Thursday would not start until 1 PM and would run late. The league was having a coach's meeting for all of the fall sports in the morning. The coach recommended the girls take a run in the morning to make up for the shortened practice.

The rest of practice went better but mainly because Ashley kept a hand on her shorts when she was in a crowd. When practice was done, the coach sent everyone to do some cool-down stretches. She stopped Emily and Ashley.

Hannah said, "I depend on the two of you to give me a lot of scoring this season. I want to practice with the two of you alone. I'll be in the goal. I want you to charge the net and pass it back and forth. We'll do this until you score ten goals.

By the time they got their tenth goal, their teammates were done stretching. Hannah told them to do their stretches and headed toward the parking lot.

Ashley and Emily started doing their regular coo-down stretches. They were startled by the sound of voices on the other side of a chain-link fence just twenty feet away. It was the boys' cross country team. Normally the girls were done before boys finished their run but today the boys were finishing one by one just a few feet away. The boys busied themselves getting water from their sports bags. The girls continued their stretches.

Emily and Ashley were down on all fours doing leg kicks. They were facing away from the boys. The loose crop top hung away from Ashley's ample breasts. As she kicked her leg back and up, she could feel a breeze through the baggy shorts. The girls rolled onto their backs and did some dead bugs. This stretch had them pulling one arm over their head and the other down toward their hips. The legs alternated between stretching out and having the knee drawn up to the chest. Next the girls started doing sit ups. As Ashley bent forward at the waist, she became aware that the number of boys had grown. They all seemed to be busy kneeling by their bags and facing the girls.

Ashley said, "On my god. I think we had better quit. We may have flashed the entire cross country team."

Emily laughed and said, "Well that is exciting."

As they turned to walk back to the car, Emily tugged Ashley's shorts down to her knees exposing her shapely ass to the boys. Ashley was treated to a round of whistles and shouts from the boys.

Ashley squealed and started to run. She tripped on her shorts and fell to the grass. She stayed on her stomach as she desperately pulled her shorts back over her well rounded ass.

Once her shorts were back in place, Ashley got up and ran down the path to the car. Her ears were red and ringing with the sounds of catcalls from the boys.

Emily turned toward the boys and raised her crop top to her neck. The boys went wild at the sight of Emily's perky breasts.

At the car, Ashley turned to Emily and said, "Seriously, Emily, that was really not cool!"

Emily appeared contrite as she stared at the ground as she said, "Sorry, it seemed funny at the time, I got carried away by the boys gawking at us. I won't do it again."

Ashley said, "Fine Emily. I'm embarrassed but somehow I'm excited by their attention.

The girls headed back to Ashley's house. Ashley and Emily changed into their swimsuits and jumped into the pool to swim a few laps and cool off. Afterward, they each collapsed on a lounge chair by the pool.

Ashley said, "This morning was fantastic and I'd be happy to do it again, but you should know I am still basically into boys. So I haven't switched teams but I'm open to a pickup game every now and then. Guess that makes me bisexual."

Emily laughed and said, "Yeah this morning was great especially after all of my tears from the night before. You couldn't be a better friend."

Ashley said, "Great, I know how vulnerable you are right now and didn't want to give you the wrong idea. Still I want to be there for you."

Emily said, "I didn't expect to convert you overnight. I haven't given up on you yet, but I'm really not all that sure about what I want. I've been special friends with Mary since I was a little girl and never gave boys a chance. Sometimes I think maybe I should try one."

Ashley laughed, "Well boys can be clumsy and impulsive. However, they can be trained if you have the patience. Josh is housebroken and I am working on Ryan."

Emily said, "Yeah, Josh is incredible. If I wanted to experiment, he'd be a prime candidate. Too bad he has a girlfriend."

Ashley was quiet for a minute before she said, "Josh's girlfriend Jessica is a minister's daughter so he is a bit frustrated. You know the four of us could have a party tomorrow night when my Dad is gone. I think Josh might be open to a little bit of experimenting. As long as you both know it is a one night thing, no one would get hurt. Just to be sure I'll talk to Josh to see if he's interested in your little experiment."

Emily said, "You really wouldn't mind?"

"Hey, I'd like to have some alone time with Ryan. I thought I'd go stir crazy with Ryan in the house and my Dad patrolling the hallways. Maybe I can suggest some party games after Wednesday's dinner to break the ice?"

Emily laughed, "Oh my god, I can't wait to see what kind of games you'll come up with."

On Wednesday, the girls got dinner ready while the boys showered. Ashley grabbed a bottle of Chianti from the basement. As she climbed the stairs, she heard Josh telling Ryan that the shower was free. Ashley handed the bottle to Emily and asked her to open it so it could breathe. Ashley told Emily she needed to talk to Josh. Ashley ducked into Josh's bedroom as he pulled on his boxers.

"Hey, ever hear of knocking?

"As if I haven't seen your package already. Now be quiet. I need to talk in private and you guys shower way too fast."

Josh said, "OK, I'm all ears."

"I told you about how Beth broke up with Emily. Well, she is in a fragile state but seems determined to reevaluate her life choices. She was with Beth ever since she was young and has never given boys a chance. She wants to see if she is missing anything. That's where you come in."

Josh said, "Seriously? I have a girlfriend already. I don't think I need the complication."

Ashley said, "Well somehow your relationship with Jessica didn't stop you from sucking on my pussy. Anyway it's just a one night experiment so it really won't be that complicated. Please Josh, Emily is my best friend and she stood by me during last year's fracas with Ellen. Please, pretty, please."

Josh laughed. "I cannot believe I am arguing against having sex with a beautiful girl like Emily. As long as Jessica doesn't find out, I guess my life cannot get much more complicated."

Ashley threw her arms around Josh. "Thanks, twin brother, I owe you one. Just promise to go slow and be gentle with Emily."

"OK, I can do slow and gentle."

Ashley said, "Josh, I know you can. Of all the boys I know, you are by far the best choice for Emily."

"Oh great! Now I'm the boy most likely to be able to replace a lesbian. I'm not sure how to take that."

"It was a compliment, so take it with your usual grace. Besides it will just be a one night hook up. You don't have to replace Beth."

At first when they sat down for dinner on the patio, the boys were tired but the food and wine revived them. Soon they were chatting and laughing with the girls. It was another warm evening and everyone was casually dressed in shorts and light tops. The guys had on tee shirts while Emily was wearing a beige tank top. Ashley had a camisole over a halter top.

loerics
loerics
958 Followers