Ashley's Campaign Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

Ashley grabbed a bottle of Spanish red wine from the basement to go with the chocolate cake. At first Ryan thought Ashley was crazy but after the first bite of cake with the red wine his face broke out into a broad grin. It seemed that chocolate and red wine were made to go together.

Finally everyone was satiated. Ashley suggested they adjourn to the conversation pit in the family room to finish the red wine. The pit consisted of a half circle of couch-like seating in front of a fireplace. In the center of the sunken area was a little coffee table. A large screen TV filled the space above the fireplace. They all made it to the pit and flopped down on the cushions. Everyone was loose from the wine and the boys were clearly trying to impress the girls with their tales of who had taken the hardest hit in practice. The girls replied with vivid descriptions of some vicious clashes they had encountered in soccer.

Finally, Ashley casually mentioned a new party app she had heard about. The good reviews and the number of downloads had caught her interest. The app was getting popular and Ashley liked to be in on anything new. Ashley summarized the highlights after the others expressed interest. Obviously the game involved drinking. Each person's turn involved performing some task. If the person didn't want to carry out the assignment, they had to take a drink. If they passed on one turn, they had to complete whatever task they received on their next turn. Some tasks were just questions, but others might involve acting out the instructions. If the task involved a partner, the app would select the partner. Some tasks might include everyone.

Josh said, "So what if the task is to kiss someone? I'm not sure I'd be comfortable kissing Ryan. I know the girls think he is a hunk, but that's not really my thing."

Ryan laughed, "Hey thanks for the compliment, I guess. I have to go along with Josh. I'm not into kissing boys. I'd be happy to kiss either Ashley or Emily if my kissing Emily is Ok with Ashley."

Ashley said, "Well I think it would be hot to see the boys kiss and I'm sorry to miss the chance to watch. I think the app allows you to indicate preferences. Just so you know I don't have a problem kissing Emily unless someone objects."

Josh looked at Ryan and said, "Well I can't speak for Ryan but I'd be happy to watch two beautiful women kiss."

Ryan laughed, "Yeah no problem. Pleased to watch and offer suggestions."

Ashley said, "OK I just entered our names and sex. I also indicated the boys' reluctance to kiss each other. I'll get some wine glasses from the kitchen. I think it is only fair to only half fill the girls' glasses. After all, you guys metabolize alcohol better and you weigh a lot more."

Ryan said, "Damn so young and already you have discovered our primary mating strategy. OK, half glasses for the delicate ladies."

Ashley and Emily headed to the kitchen. Ashley handed Emily four small glasses from the cupboard. She pulled a cold bottle of Riesling from the refrigerator and put it in a wine chiller. They were greeted with applause when they returned to the conversation pit.

Ryan said, "Looks like someone had this game all planned. I hope you chilled more bottles of wine because I plan on winning this game big time. Someone I know is going to be losing and drinking a lot."

Ashley laughed, "Ryan I think you missed the part about this game where everyone wins."

Emily put the four glasses on the table in the middle of the pit. Ashley carefully poured the wine to make sure the girls' glasses were half full. Ashley put her smartphone on the table.

Ashley said, "OK is everyone ready? The app will pick who goes first."

Ryan got the first task. It read "Tell the group about your first date."

Ryan frowned as he said, "Well my first date was with Ellen in eighth grade. I think she asked me out. Now that I think about it, she made sure that a lot of classmates saw us together. She had her arm wrapped around mine as we walked into the movie theater. We sat toward the front and we made out most of the film. She was putting on a show for the audience."

Ashley said, "Well Ellen hasn't changed much. She sure parades her current boyfriend, William Benton Pembroke III, around like he's some prize race horse."

Emily said, "Don't be mean to Benton. He's a nice guy and I doubt he realizes what a snake Ellen is. Besides he cannot help being rich and good looking."

Ashley said, "OK Emily, we'll try not to be mean to Benton because he's dating a pit viper. Now it is your turn."

Emily clicked on the app. She gasped as she read her task. "Take off your top."

Emily said, "Well this game got interesting fast. Unfortunately, I'm not wearing anything under my tank top." Emily grabbed her drink and threw it back in one gulp.

Emily said, "OK next."

Josh took Emily's glass and turned it upside down on the coaster and said, "We have to keep track if someone passes the task. Next time you don't get to decline."

Emily stuck her tongue out at Josh and said, "Don't worry, I'll be keeping an eye on your glass too."

Ashley touched a square on the app to let the app know that Emily had declined the task before handing the phone to Josh.

Josh read his task and laughed. "Tell us about your first kiss."

Josh paused before saying, "I think by now everyone must know this story. Anyway my first kiss was with Ashley. We were preparing for a party with a bunch of military brats in Italy. We heard that there were plans to play spin the bottle. We were nervous about looking like nerds and wanted to make sure we fit in. So we Googled kissing and spent the next week practicing. We were experts at kissing by the time of the party and were both very popular kissing partners."

Ryan said, "Well now I know why Ashley is such a great kisser. Speaking of Ashley, it's your turn."

Ashley read her task, "Perform Roar by Katy Perry using the karaoke button." When Ashley pushed the button, she got a suggestion to stream the karaoke video to a TV and to use her smartphone as a microphone. With a couple of clicks, she had the video playing on a large screen TV near the conversation pit.

Ashley knew the song and had sung it in the shower several times when it came out. She broke right into the song.

"I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire.

'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar..."

Ashley had a sweet singing voice even though she was untrained. By the time, she got to a repeat of the chorus she had started to ham it up. She got on all fours and raised a paw to claw at Ryan. He pulled back with a laugh.

When she was done, everyone clapped and cheered.

Ryan said, "I hope I don't have to sing. Ashley has set a high standard and there is no way I can match that."

Ashley said, "Well no need to go overboard. I did OK, but no one is going to confuse me with Katy Perry. But now it is your turn and maybe you'll get your chance at singing fame."

Ryan's task read, "Take off your shoes and socks."

Since all of them had left their shoes at the door in observance of the Walker house rules, Ryan calmly slipped off his socks.

Ryan said, "Glad I showered after practice."

Emily protested, "Shoes and socks? I think a guy wrote this app. It wanted me to take off my top and all Ryan has to do is remove his stupid socks."

Ashley agreed, "That hardly seems fair to me either. Maybe we should make a rule that if someone has to remove an item of clothing then we all have to remove that item."

Josh joined in. "That sounds fair to me but Emily doesn't have anything on under her top. Same for me and probably Ryan too. I think only Ashley is wearing anything under her top. It would only be fair to the rest of us if removing your top means taking off everything above the waist."

Ashley said, "Hold on cowboy! What about the rule about being able to take a drink instead of performing a task. Emily already took a drink to pass on her task. What if someone else gets that same task and I don't want to remove my top? Don't I get the option to take a drink and pass?"

Ryan said, "Sure seems fair. But if you take a drink to pass on a task, then no one else has to perform the task. But if you cannot pass because you made a pass on your last turn, then anyone else who is eligible to take a drink can pass for the group. Once everyone has passed on a task once, no one can pass on the next task."

Emily laughed and said, "Bet you cannot repeat that statement. OK, maybe you can but I hope someone wrote it down."

Ryan joined in, "So I guess everyone has to take off their socks."

Everyone removed their socks. Ashley took the phone and played with the app for a minute.

Ashley said, "Great, it allows you to manually enter what everyone is wearing. The default is to have just one person take off a piece of clothing. But I fixed it so it knows everyone lost their socks. If we all take anything else off, I can handle that too.

Ashley handed the phone to Emily and said, "Your turn."

Emily read her task and shrieked. "I knew this app has it in for me! Definitely written by some guys."

Ryan said, "OK but what is your task?"

Emily said, "The task is take off your pants or skirt."

Ashley said, "I assume you get to keep your underwear. You are wearing underwear I hope."

Emily laughed and replied, "Yes I'm wearing panties at least. I just think the app is picking on me because I am a girl or it knows I passed the last time."

Josh said, "Well according to our house rules it seems that if Emily removes her shorts then we all have to."

Emily said, "OK guess I'm game."

Emily stood up and started to unzip her shorts.

Ryan said, "Wait! I'll take a drink and pass for the group."

Ashley looked Ryan straight in the eye and said, "So are you going commando tonight or just bashful about showing your Sponge Bob underpants to Josh?"

Ryan laughed and downed his full glass of wine. He said, "Guess you'll have to wait and see." He placed his glass on the table upside down.

Ashley hit a button on the smartphone to let the app know that they had passed.

Ryan said, "Josh's turn."

Josh read his task and frowned. Finally he read it out loud, "Tell us in detail about your first sexual experience."

Ashley was briefly worried that Josh would talk about their activities over the last two weeks. She was relieved when he started talking about Italy.

Josh said, "Well the age of consent varies by country around the world and even state by state in America. When you are a military brat, the base legal officer makes sure all of the teenagers know the local laws. So I was excited when we relocated from the Middle East to Italy because the age of consent is 14. I had just turned 15 and was eager to become a man. I think I came off as desperate because I was not having any success. I turned 16 without anything more than a kiss to reward my desperate efforts. Then Ashley and I volunteered to visit a school on the Italian coast to teach English slang. Ashley probably remembers the bonfire party on the beach under a full moon. She wandered off with some guy named Antonio. Ryan, you'll have to ask her for the details because I hooked up with a sultry brunette named Elana. To be honest, she took my hand and led me off into a secluded park with grass and trees. All she said was, 'come.' Later I found out she was a teacher's aide and a few year older than me. I was fooled because she was very petite.

Anyway, when she undid the top to her bikini, I nearly collapsed. She put my hands on her breasts and kissed me hard. She really guided me through the whole affair. She removed her suit bottom and pulled my hand to her sex. She spoke a single word in English, 'caress.' She was wet and excited. She clung to me while I caressed her pussy until she began to tremble and moan. After a few moments, s he grabbed my hand and pulled it away with the command, 'stop.' I was dizzy with excitement."

"She knelt down and pulled my swimsuit to the ground. I was rock hard and close to cumming. When she took my cock in her mouth, I thought I'd explode. She must have realized the state I was in because she took my hand and pulled me to the ground. She pushed me onto my back and kissed me for a few minutes. I can still taste her tongue in my mouth. She straddled me and lowered her pussy onto my cock. She was so wet my cock just slid in. She pulled one of my hands to her breasts and placed my other hand on her clit. Again she said, 'caress.' She kept still for what seemed like an eternity before slowly flexing her hips. She gradually increased her movement as she began to ride up and down my straining cock. I was trying desperately to restrain myself, but I came all too soon."

"She lay down on my sweaty chest and held me while my cock slowly shrank and finally fell out of her dripping pussy. She raised her head and looked me in the eyes. She gave me another kiss and then said, 'Thank you.' I laughed because if anyone should say thank you it was me. She tossed me my swim suit and put hers on. She took my hand and again said, 'come.' She led me to the water and we went for a swim in the moonlight before walking back down the beach to the bonfire. I never saw her again. I wrote to her, but all I got back was a simple note that said 'thank you.'

"OK, so I think it is Ashley's turn."

Ashley took her smartphone and read her task. Then she read it to the group. "Sit in your partners lap facing them with your legs wrapped around them and kiss passionately for 2 minutes. Hit the partner button to select your partner."

Ashley hit the button and whispered, "Emily."

Ryan and Josh cheered. Ryan said, "Sweet, we get to see a little girl on girl action."

Ashley stuck out her tongue at the boys and said, "Careful or we'll cancel the no boy on boy setting."

Ashley said to Emily, "I think you'd better sit in my lap because I'm bigger than you."

Emily sat in Ashley's lap and wrapped her legs tightly around Ashley. Ashley hit the timer and the two girls locked lips. Ashley had one hand behind Emily's back and the other was at the back of Emily's head. Ashley plunged her tongue into Emily's mouth as Emily squirmed against Ashley's chest. Ashley caressed Emily's back and slowly lowered her hand to Emily's firm butt. Emily moaned into Ashley's mouth as Ashley started to knead Emily's ass. It might have gotten more interesting, but the timer rang them to a halt. Ashley pulled her mouth away from Emily's and the two girls stared into each other's eyes as they panted for breath. Emily reluctantly disengaged from Ashley and sat back in her place.

Josh said, "Well it did say passionate kissing. I'm aroused and I wasn't even a part of it."

Ryan nodded, "Yeah I wanted to get into the middle of that too."

Ashley said, "Well you might get a chance. It's your turn."

Ryan took the phone and read his task, "Take off your pants."

Ashley laughed, "Well now the mystery will be revealed. Commando or Sponge Bob."

Ryan stood up and hooked his thumbs in his shorts.

Josh said, "Stop! I really don't want that mystery answered without a lot more drinking."

Josh drank his glass of wine and turned it upside down on the table.

Josh said, "Guess only Ashley has a glass of wine left. She now controls our fate."

Emily took the phone and read her task. She groaned and everyone knew before she read it that it involved clothes.

Emily said, "Obviously the task is take off your top."

Emily looked at Ashley and said, "Well Obi-Wan are you going to save me?"

Ashley thought for a moment and smiled. She said, "Not a chance Emily! Everyone off with your tops."

Emily stuck her tongue out at Ashley.

The boys quickly shucked their tee shirts. Ryan was an impressive figure at 6' 2" with a muscular frame and his blond hair. He might be a bit lazy in class, but he was devoted to football and the conditioning required. His height and 220 pounds of muscle allowed him to either find his receivers or execute a run option. Josh was 6'4 and leaner than Ryan. His height and good hands made him Ryan's favorite wide receiver. Josh was strong and fast so he could make a reception in a crowd and still pick up good yardage after the catch.

Ryan looked at the girls and said, "Hey we're waiting."

Emily stood up and stared at Ashley. Emily was only 5' 2" and had a trim athletic body. She had a lovely face framed by raven hair fashioned in a wavy bob. Both Josh and Ryan eyed her with anticipation.

Emily said to Ashley, "I think we should do it together, but you have to take off your camisole so we start even."

Ashley stood up and laughed. She said, "OK by me."

She pulled her top over her head and tossed it at Ryan's head. He caught it as it hit his face and he paused to inhale Ashley's scent before dropping it to the couch.

Ashley looked at him and said, "Perv!"

Josh joined in and said, "I think some people are stalling. I don't recall any hesitating by Ryan and me."

Emily said, "Well you guys have beautiful chests and all but you're used to going topless."

Emily pulled her tank top over her head. Her petite breasts bounced slightly as they were freed from her top. Her breasts were a perfect match to her small frame and her dark red nipples drew stares from both Josh and Ryan. Josh felt his cock surge as he anticipated aiding Emily with her experiment in sexuality.

Ashley removed her halter top shortly after Emily. Ryan's eyes snapped to Ashley's full breasts highlighted by light pink nipples. Ashley smiled at Ryan and shook her shoulders to make her breasts jiggle.

Ashley laughed and once again said, "Perv!"

Ryan said, "As I recall you're the one who suggested this game."

Ashley said, "Well Ryan what goes around comes around. So be careful on your next turn."

Ashley gave Josh the phone and said, "It's your turn."

Josh read his task and groaned, "Remove your pants. Well, I still haven't changed my mind about, not wanting to know what Ryan is wearing under his shorts."

Ryan looked at their glasses and said, "We forgot to refill the glasses after we all removed our tops."

Josh turned all of the glasses upright and Ashley filled them again but made sure that the girl's glasses were half full.

Josh shook his head and drank his glass of wine. He set the glass upside down on the table before handing the phone to Ashley.

Ashley read her task, "It's a repeat! Everyone drinks a glass of wine even if your glass is upside down. I think the app wants us drunk!"

Ashley filled Josh's glass and they all sipped their wine. Ashley felt flushed from the wine. When they were all done Josh set his glass on the table upside down.

Ryan read his task and laughed before he read it, "Ashley, are you sure you're not controlling these tasks?"

Ashley said, "No way! Just read the task, perv."

Ryan sad, "The task is to remove your pants."

Ashley said, "OK Ryan, we're waiting. I hope we will find out the mystery of what if anything you have under your shorts."

Ryan said, "Guess you'll have to wait." He grabbed his glass and downed the wine. He set the glass back on the table upside down.

Ashley said, "Damn!"

Ryan handed Emily the phone and said, "Guess it's your turn."

Emily read her task out loud, "Everyone drinks a glass of wine even if your glass is upside down."

Emily laughed, "First task I got that didn't involve me removing clothes."

Ashley filled Josh and Ryan's glasses and they all paused to drink. While they were drinking the wine, Ashley asked, "Is everyone having fun. We can quit if anyone is bored or uncomfortable."

Neither Josh nor Ryan had taken their eyes off of the girls' breasts and were quick to say that they were having fun. Emily agreed that she wasn't bored and was anticipating more challenging tasks. Josh and Ryan set their glasses on the table upside down.

loerics
loerics
959 Followers