Ashley's Campaign Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
960 Followers

Emily said, "I'm ready."

Ashley said, "OK let's do it."

The app provided a link to "Express Yourself" by Diplo. Ryan streamed the video to the TV and the wireless woofer began pounding out "Get you, get you, get you, get you, get low now."

Both girls spread their feet apart and bent their backs to shove out their butts. They began jerking their tails to the rhythm. Ashley watched the video and was very aware that the girls in the video were wearing shorts. Ashley could feel her firm buttocks wobble and clap together. Just to emphasize her feelings, the rapper said, "spread your legs, watch your back, go up and down and make it clap."

Ashley thought she was keeping up with Emily but toward the end the video showed a woman doing a handstand and twerking with her feet against a wall. The women's bootie was shaking and wobbling at a frantic pace. Emily copied the woman and did a handstand with her feet against the fireplace mantle. Emily worked her butt hard to the music. The big difference was that the woman in the video was wearing tight fitting shorts; Emily was completely naked. The boys had a clear view of her wobbling buttocks and her quivering pussy. Emily's body was shimmering with sweat from her feet down to her head. Her petite tits were jiggling to the beat.

Ryan let out a yell, "Work it Emily."

Ashley knew she was beaten and stopped to watch her friend in amazement.

When the music ended, Ashley gave Emily a hug and said, "Thanks, now I guess I get a spanking. Please be gentle."

Emily said, "Sorry I've been twerking for a few years. I won a contest at the Rainbow Room. You did great, but you really didn't have a chance."

Josh said, "Sorry Ashley, the app has instructions for the spanking. I think you need to read it."

Ashley read the instructions out loud, "Use a deck of cards to find out how many swats you get and how hard. Face cards count ten. Spades are gentle, clubs are moderate, hearts are hard and diamonds are as hard as the person can spank. Don't use your hand. Use something flat with a handle to avoid injury. While being spanked, bend at the waist and grasp your ankles. If you let go for any reason, you start over and get double the original number."

Ashley said, "I do not like the sound of this. Maybe we should quit."

Josh said, "Well Ashley the game was your idea. It's just getting interesting, and I'd like to see where it goes from here."

Ryan said, "I think you have to be a good sport. I doubt little Emily can spank very hard?"

Ashley said, "You guys are brutes! I think you just want to see me get spanked."

Emily smiled wickedly and said, "Well I know I'd enjoy it and it really is your game. I'm sure if the shoe was on the other foot that you'd be happy to spank any of us." Then she laughed.

Ashley knew she was trapped and said, "My friends! OK, fine let's get it over with."

Josh went over to a display case nearby. Their Dad and Mom had been in a trail riding club while in Europe. The case has a display of some of their tack. Josh removed a riding crop.

Ashley looked at Josh with wild eyes. She said, "What are you thinking?"

Josh said, "The rules are no hands, and the riding crop is designed to get the horses attention without causing injury. Besides the only thing that matters is how hard the cards say to spank you."

Ashley glared at her twin brother and said, "Great so now I am a horse that needs discipline."

Emily said, "Well you definitely could use some discipline. You should be happy I am the one to administer it. I think it would look better if I were wearing a tight black leather outfit with spike heels."

Josh said, "Black leather sounds interesting, but I'd rather watch you do it in your birthday suit."

Ryan was feeling no pain and said, "How about a birthday suit with spiky high heels?"

Ashley said, "Enough you guys! Let's just get on with it."

Josh pulled a deck of cards from a drawer in the coffee table. He shuffled them a few times and set the deck on the table.

Ashley bent over and cut the deck. She showed her card. It was an eight of diamonds.

Ashley's mouth went dry and her hand started to shake. She whispered, "What did the app say about how hard?"

Emily paused and said, "The app said that diamond means I have to spank you as hard as I can."

Ashley looked at Ryan and Josh and saw no mercy in their eyes. She stood in front of the fireplace and bent over to grab her ankles. Her lithe ass was sticking up in the air. Emily took the riding crop from Josh and swung it into the palm of her hand a couple of times. Then to Ashley's surprise, Emily caressed Ashley's ass. As she slid her hand over Ashley's ass, she ran her fingers up and down Ashley's sensitive butt crack.

Ashley had expected to be paddled, and she shivered in response to the pleasure from Emily's gentle touch.

Emily said, "Ready?

Ashley said, "Yes. Just get it done."

Emily pulled her arm back and smacked Ashley firmly. As the crop struck Ashley, both girl's breasts shook from the blow. Ashley had been holding her breath and grunted with the blow.

Josh said, "I hate to be a spoilsport Emily, but that was not even close to as hard as you can swing the crop. I'll be generous and let that one count, but you really need to swing as hard as you can. I've seen you play tennis with Ashley and I know how hard you can hit the ball."

Emily said, "Sorry Ashley."

Emily pulled her arm back and this time stepped into the swing. The crop hit Ashley's buttock with a loud smack. Ashley yelled and stood up rubbing her stinging ass cheeks.

Ashley said, "What the hell!"

Emily said, "Let me see your ass. I don't want to injure you."

Ashley moved her hands. Her ass had a red streak across her curvaceous cheeks but otherwise Ashley was all right."

Josh said, "Ashley, you should not have let go of your ankles! Now you get double the number."

Ashley rubbed her ass cheek and said, "Who knew my twin brother was such a sadist?"

Ashley bent over and grasped her ankles firmly. She gritted her teeth and said, "Ready."

Emily pulled the crop back and swung as hard as she could. As the riding crop smacked across Ashley's shaking buttocks, Emily counted, "One!"

Emily did not wait for a response from Ashley and struck her again. She shouted, "Two!" in time with the sound of the crop impacting Ashley's tender buttocks.

Again and again Emily swung the crop across Ashley's ass. Emily's petite tits shook with every impact. Emily was still perspiring from twerking on a hot summer night, and the effort required for the spanking caused the sweat to fly from Emily's body with each blow.

Finally, Emily counted, "Fifteen!" and then "Sixteen!"

Emily stood back panting from the effort. She dropped the crop and put her arm around Ashley shaking body. Ashley stood up and fell into Emily's arms. Tears were streaming down Ashley's face.

Emily said, "I'm sorry Ashley. I got carried away. Are you all right?"

Ashley whispered, "It feels like my ass is burning. Am I bleeding?"

Josh and Ryan looked at Ashley's ass. It was criss-crossed by red streaks, but the skin wasn't broken.

Josh went to the bathroom and returned with some antiseptic cream. When he went to apply it to Ashley's stinging buttocks, Emily said, "Haven't you done enough damage already?"

Josh said, "What me?"

Emily took the tube and began applying the cream to Ashley's ass. She started at the edges and worked her way in. Ashley's body was still shaking and she had a hard time standing. Emily asked the boys to hold Ashley's upper arms to keep her from falling.

Emily asked, "Does that hurt? I can stop if you want."

Ashley took a tissue from Ryan and wiped her eyes. She said, "It's OK Emily. It feels soothing."

Emily continued applying the cream. When she finished with Ashley's ass cheeks, she started to rub the cream into Ashley's ass crack. Ashley squirmed in response. Emily smiled and kept running her fingers up and down Ashley's ass. Ashley jerked when Emily's fingers touched her rosebud. Emily took some more cream and continued rubbing Ashley's crack. Emily slipped her fingers between Ashley's thighs and began to rub the outside of Ashley's pussy lips. Ashley moaned as Emily's fingers found her clit. Emily circled Ashley's clit before removing her fingers.

Ashley said, "Please don't stop. It feels so good after the spanking you gave me."

Emily smiled and put more cream on both hands. She went back to rubbing Ashley's ass crack with one hand and used her other hand to finger Ashley's pussy. As she toyed with Ashley's rosebud, she plunged two of her small fingers into Ashley's wet pussy. Ashley began moaning uncontrollably as Emily pushed her fingers in and out of Ashley. Emily loved the way Ashley's pussy clenched rhythmically around her fingers.

Ryan and Josh enthralled with the display Emily and Ashley were providing. Josh used his free hand to caress his sister's breast. As he fondled her nipple, it became hard. He leaned over and sucked her pink nipple into his mouth.

Ryan couldn't make up his mind but when he realized that Emily's fingers were busy inside Ashley's vagina, he reached down and began gently stroking Ashley's lubricated clit.

Ashley was panting deeply. She looked at Ryan through half closed eyes and said, "Harder, rub it harder! Rub it faster!"

Ryan's fingers flew over Ashley's clit. Emily also heard Ashley's plea and increased the speed of her fingers in Ashley's sopping wet pussy. Emily ran her fingertips over Ashley's G-spot. Her other hand lingered over Ashley's pink rosebud before she plunged her middle finger into Ashley's ass.

Ashley's body was shaking hard and she screamed and screamed as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Her friends didn't stop when she screamed and instead redoubled their efforts. Ashley's massive orgasm seemed to go on and on. Finally, she slumped down in Ryan and Josh's arms. It was the largest orgasm she had ever had in her young life.

Ryan and Josh helped her to the couch and they sat her down on her knees to spare her tortured ass.

They had sat for a few minutes before Emily said, "Shall we continue?"

She did not wait for and answer. She scooped up the phone and read her task, "Everyone takes a drink,"

Emily laughed and said, "The app must have read my mind."

Emily added wine to everyone's glass and sat back to sip hers. Ryan and Josh took theirs and sat back to watch Ashley. They were relieved when Ashley finally looked up and reached for her glass. Ashley gave them a small smile as she sipped her cold Riesling.

Ashley said, "That was just amazing! Who knew I was a masochist?"

Ryan said, "I'm glad you were able to enjoy yourself after that harsh spanking."

Emily chimed in. "Me too! I was afraid you'd hate me for being so cruel. Shall we continue?"

Emily handed the phone to Josh.

Josh read his task, "Find some oil and lead a group massage for someone special."

Josh touched the button to select who would receive the massage.

Josh said, "Lucky Emily. I cannot wait to get my oily fingers on you."

Ashley said, "OK, I think my Mom left some massage oil. I'll get it. Josh, why don't you get a blanket and a yoga mat to keep the carpet clean?"

Soon Emily was lying on her stomach in front of the fireplace. Ashley had warmed up some massage oil and given everyone a small bowl. Josh put on an album of soft music by FKA Twigs.

Ryan said, "I get the middle."

Emily said, "Middle? Don't you mean my butt?"

Josh and Ashley laughed at Ryan's expense. Josh said, "I'll take the top."

Emily said, "I think Josh is after my breasts."

Ashley said, "Well I get legs then. I always liked Emily's legs."

Josh knelt down above Emily's head and began to work some warm oil into Emily's shoulders. He leaned over Emily for leverage and began to firmly work her muscles.

Emily was surprised at how tense her muscles were. When she opened her eyes, she was treated to a view of Josh's firm cock bobbing just above her head.

Ryan knelt beside Emily's waist and began to apply oil to the small of Emily's back. He started to work his hands lower and began to knead Emily's tight little ass cheeks. Emily was startled when Ryan began to rub some of the warm, fragrant oil into her butt crack. He gently ran his fingers up and down her crack as his hand squeezed her buttocks. He ran his fingers farther down each time until his finger ran across her little pink rosebud. Emily gasped in delight and her body shivered in response to Ryan's firm but gentle strokes.

Ashley had started with Emily's calves and slowly worked her way up to Emily's trim thighs. Emily was sore from soccer practice and she felt herself melting under the gentle touch of her friends. As Emily relaxed, she slowly spread her legs under Ashley's firm but tender touch. This gave Ryan access to Emily's pussy and soon his fingers were stroking Emily from the top of her butt crack down to her moist pussy. Ryan ran his fingers on the outside of Emily's pussy lips.

Ashley realized that they had covered all of Emily's back. Ashley whispered, "OK, Emily time for your front."

Emily rolled over and blushed. Her friends were all kneeling around her naked body. Her pussy was dripping juices down her ass crack. Her nipples were hard and sticking out from her heaving breasts. When she looked up at Josh, the first thing she saw was his erection only inches from her face.

Emily closed her eyes and said, "I'm ready."

Josh started working oil into Emily's shoulders but soon was massaging Emily's petite breasts. Emily was short and lean and her petite breasts were an excellent match for her frame. With the right bra, Emily was able to show an enticing amount of cleavage. Josh began running his hands from the bottom of Emily's breasts up over her firm nipples and then circling around to the bottom again. Josh held her nipples between his fingers and gently tugged and rolled the tips. Emily gasped the first time Josh tweaked her nipples.

Ryan had started working oil into Emily's flat stomach and gradually worked lower. He teased Emily by avoiding her clit and pussy slit. He ran his oily fingers along the outside of Emily's pussy lips. Emily's legs were spread apart and her knees were raised. With each caress from Ryan, she raised her hips off the floor trying to find Ryan's elusive fingers.

Finally, Ryan's fingers brushed across Emily's clit almost as if by mistake. Emily gasped in response and was disappointed when the next passage of Ryan's fingers missed her clit. Emily groaned in frustration.

Ashley was now massaging Emily's thighs. She wrapped her hands around one of Emily's thighs and worked her way from Emily's knees up to just below Emily's dripping pussy. Every time Ashley's hand reached the top of Emily's leg, Emily moaned.

Emily began to whisper, "Please, please I cannot take it. Just do me."

Ryan responded by running his oily fingers down along the sides of Emily's pussy lips to her perineum. This time when he drew his fingers up, he ran them through her slit and over her clit. Emily shuddered and gasped in pleasant surprise. Ryan began to run his fingers over Emily's clit.

The next time Ashley ran her fingers up Emily's thigh she didn't stop short. While Ryan was busy with Emily's clit, Ashley dipped a finger into Emily's hot wet pussy. Emily was tight, but Ashley managed to find space for two fingers. Ashley found Emily's G-spot and began to run her fingertips back and forth over Emily's sensitive spot.

Josh continued massaging Emily's tits and playing with her nipples. Emily was jerking her hips up against Ashley's fingers and moaning louder and louder. Emily's body shook with a massive orgasm and she screamed in ecstasy. Her body continued to shudder for several seconds. Josh and Ryan sat back and looked at Emily in amazement at her sexual display. Ashley held her fingers still inside of Emily's quivering pussy and gently stroked Emily's hip and thigh with her free hand.

Ashley cooed to Emily, "Nice Emily, just beautiful."

Emily's eyes were shut and a subtle smile flickered over her lips. She slowly relaxed and her ragged breathing became calm.

Ryan said, "Amusingly it is now Emily's turn."

Ashley replied, "We're still not done with the massage."

Ryan said, "Really? Emily looks pretty done to me."

Ashley said, "Emily and I need to let you guys in on the secret of multiple orgasms. In return for bearing children and having periods, Nature has given women one super ability. We can have multiple orgasms while men are somewhat limited."

Josh protested, "Hey we can have multiple orgasms too."

Ashley said, "I hate to lecture, but most men can barely manage a second orgasm after recovering for a quarter of an hour or longer. The record for a man is 16 orgasms in an hour. That isn't even close to the women's record of 134 in an hour!"

Ryan said, "What? That's over two a minute."

Ashley said, "Well 134 orgasms is very unusual, but still women are capable of way more orgasm than men. Unfortunately, most men don't bother to learn how to pleasure a woman. Somehow they think that pumping their dick into a woman for a minute is all she needs. It's a bad joke on Nature's part that most women don't get an orgasm from intercourse. But if you are willing to learn what a woman wants you can make her euphoric. If you can give her multiple orgasms, then you will have a lover for life."

Emily was looking at Ashley in amazement. Emily said, "What are you thinking?"

Ashley looked at Emily and said, "If it's OK with you, I'd to see if we can give you another orgasm. If you're not sore or embarrassed."

Emily said, "I'm OK and I really liked the massage but isn't it someone else's turn? I don't want to be a hog."

Ashley said, "Nonsense we all loved giving you a massage and it was really exciting watching you react. Right guys?"

Josh and Ryan agreed.

Ashley said, "OK, We'd better start soon or else it won't count as multiple. I think we should all change positions. I'll be top and Josh can be middle. We probably don't need as much foreplay."

Everyone shifted positions and Ashley began to massage Emily's breasts. Josh started rubbing the fragrant oil on Emily's lower abdomen but soon moved to her clit. Ryan teased Emily's pussy lips briefly before pushing his middle finger into her still wet vagina. Ryan smiled in delight as Emily clenched her pussy around his large finger. Ashley bent over and began to lick Emily's nipples. Soon Ashley was pinching one of Emily's nipples between her fingers while she sucked on the other. Emily's hand moved to the back of Ashley's head and trapped Ashley's mouth on her sensitive nipple.

Within a couple of minutes, Emily's body began to shake again. She squealed in delight.

Ryan just said, "Wow!"

Josh chimed in with, "Amazing!"

Ashley said, "OK, everyone quickly shift positions."

Emily looked at her friends with half-open eyes as Josh and Ryan laughed softly.

Ryan shifted to Emily's breasts. He had been jealous watching Ashley sucking on Emily's lovely breasts. He immediately went to work on Emily's nipple with his mouth. He rolled her nipple around with his tongue. He squeezed her breasts firmly with his strong hands. He was pleased that her breasts just filled his hands.

Josh took some oil and worked two of his fingers into Emily's sopping wet pussy. Ashley began enthusiastically licking Emily's clit just above her brothers probing fingers. She used both hands to lift Emily's ass off of the mat and began rubbing her fingers up and down Emily's sensitive butt crack. She had dipped her fingers in the massage oil and Emily's butt was well lubricated. As Ashley continued to suck on Emily's clit, her fingers began to circle Emily's rosebud. When she thought Emily was getting close to another orgasm, Ashley plunged her middle finger all of the way into the depths of Emily's ass.

loerics
loerics
960 Followers