Ashley's Campaign Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
957 Followers

Emily shrieked and bucked her hips so hard she almost broke Ashley's nose. Emily's cunt contracted hard around Josh's finger as her body shook with a massive orgasm. Ashley twisted her fingers in Emily's ass while Josh continued to rub his fingers against her G spot. Ryan pinched one of Emily's nipples and pulled firmly as he nibbled on the other with his teeth. Ashley's tongue twirled across Emily's clit. Every time Ashley thought Emily's orgasm might be fading, she twisted her finger in Emily's ass.

Emily was gasping for breath between screams. She was thrashing her head from side to side. She arched her back as every muscle in her athletic body went rigid. Finally, her body was done and she collapsed onto the floor. She rolled to her side and drew her legs up in a fetal position.

Emily's friends sat back. Ashley ran her hand lightly back and forth along Emily's side.

Ashley said, "Wow! Now I think she is really done."

Ryan said, "I can't believe that was actually my turn. It's Emily's turn now, but she seems out of it. What should we do?

Ashley said, "We can take a break for a few minutes and see if Emily wants to continue. It seems the app says we all have to take a drink for Emily's turn. I'm happy to sit back and listen to some more of Twigs."

Ashley filled everyone's glass making sure to only half fill the girl's glasses. She sat back down on the couch. Ryan and Josh joined her on the sofa. Ashley wasn't sure if Emily was sleeping on the floor in front of them or just resting with her eyes closed.

Ashley said, "Maybe we can talk about the pool party this Saturday."

Ryan said, "I think everything is all set. My parents are still in Rochester with my grandmother. So my Dad hired a security guard. My Mom hired a caterer. We'll have some prepared appetizers and the caterer will barbecue steaks, hamburgers, and hot dogs. I even have Ashley's party music ready to go. We'll set up the volleyball net in the pool so everyone can burn off any excess energy."

Ashley said, "Sounds like you've got everything covered. What about drinks?"

"Since everyone is over 18, we'll be serving draft beer. The security guard will take everyone's keys and only surrender them after they pass a breathalyzer test."

Josh said, "It's a pool party so everyone will be wearing a swimsuit. Ashley, are you going to be wearing your new Brazilian bikini?"

Ryan asked, "Brazilian bikini?"

Ashley laughed, "Not a chance! I have a couple of beautiful bikinis that will do just fine.

Josh turned to Ryan and said, "You really ought to see her new suit."

Ryan said, "I'd like that. Why don't you model it? You'd be wearing more than you are now."

Josh said, "Come on Ashley, do it. Why not bring all of them out and we'll vote."

Ashley said, "Well it will give us something to do while we are waiting for Emily to wake up from her nap."

Ashley got up to walk back to her room. She realized she had a pretty good buzz on and decided to give the boys a show. She sauntered over to the hallway and paused to look back at the boys. Their eyes were riveted on her shapely butt. Ashley laughed and ran to her room. She quickly took the swim suites out of their drawer and set them on the bed. She hesitated when she started to put one of the suits on. She smiled and gathered up the suits to walk back naked to where here friends were. She knew it would be more exciting to change into the suits in front of them.

She arranged the suits on the coffee table in front of the boys so they could compare the suits.

Ryan's eyes bugged out as he picked up the tiny Brazilian string bikini. It was so small it was barely large enough to show its blue and red floral print. The material was transparent and Ryan could see the outline of his hand through the fabric.

Ryan said, "Please try this one on first."

Ashley said, "OK, then you will see why I won't wear it to the party. I bought it to wear for you in private."

Ashley picked up the bottom that consisted of two small triangles. She pulled it between her thighs and tied it with bows on each hip. The larger triangle in the back left most of her buttocks exposed as well as the top of her ass cleavage. It showed off the swelling curves of her generous ass very nicely. The triangle in front was even smaller and barely covered the lips of her cunt. She had gotten waxed at the tanning salon so everything was smooth around the suit.

She bent over and picked up the top. It consisted of two even smaller triangles that barely covered her areolas. She tied the elastic strings of the top and pulled the triangles over her breasts. She then paraded back and forth in front of the fireplace carefully stepping around Emily, who was now gently snoring.

Ryan said, "Incredible! I think you look more naked with the suit on."

Ashley laughed and said, "And that is why I cannot wear it to a pool party of testosterone-fueled football players. So next I will model my choice for the party."

Ashley did a slow strip for the boys. She dropped the bottoms on Ryan's head and the top on her twin brother's head. She bent over the table and selected a small red bikini that she thought set off her brownish blond hair. She stepped into the bottoms and pulled them up over her curvaceous ass. The bottoms covered a lot more of her ass cheeks but still left plenty of flesh exposed. She fastened the top over her ample breasts and shook them in Ryan's face.

Ashley said, "If I tried shaking the Brazilian bikini, my tits would pop out. This one is more secure and would allow me to swim or play volleyball in the pool."

Ryan said, "Well I guess you are right, but I'd sure prefer to see you in the Brazilian."

Josh said, "Yeah and so would the whole squad of senior football players."

Ashley said, "Well sorry, but that is just not going to happen."

Emily stirred and stretched. She moaned softly. Josh leaned over and asked if she was OK."

Emily said, "I'm exhausted Josh. Can I sleep with you?"

Ashley looked at the time. "Oh my god, it's almost 3 AM. Even with late practice tomorrow we'd better get to bed."

Ryan and Josh reluctantly agreed.

Ashley said, "Sorry boys, somehow you got left out. Maybe Ryan can cuddle with me in my bed tonight if Emily is sleeping with Josh."

Ryan said, "Sounds good to me."

Josh stood up and took Emily's hand. He led her to his room but left the door open for air on this hot, muggy night. He turned on the fan and pulled Emily down beside him on the bed.

Ashley guided Ryan to her room. Ashley left her door open and turned on her fan. Ashley said, "Give me a minute in the bathroom."

When Ashley returned, she was still naked. Ryan was lying in her bed on top of the sheets looking gorgeous in the buff. She turned off the light and cuddled with Ryan.

Ashley whispered, "My ass and pussy are a bit sore, but I can still take care of my man."

Ashley kissed Ryan hard with one hand behind his neck. She ran the fingernails of her other hand down his muscular chest and kept going until she reached his pubic hair. She teased him for a bit by running her nails through his hair. She didn't tease him long before wrapping her hand around his erection. She slowly ran her hand softly up and down his shaft.

Ashley said, "Please don't touch my sore ass."

She knelt over him and took the tip of his cock in her mouth and began to run her tongue over the head.

Ryan put his hand behind her head and gently encouraged her to take more of his shaft into her mouth.

Ashley ran her lips up and down his shaft. Ryan's breathing became labored. His mind was on fire with images of the two nude girls from the evening's game. Ryan fought to hold off his orgasm but Ashley ran her fingernails over his balls and he exploded in her mouth. Ashley continued licking Ryan's cock until he pulled her away and into his arms.

They lay together listening to the night sounds through the open window. At first all they heard were crickets chirping but as they listened they heard sounds from Josh's room. Josh's bed began to squeak. Ashley and Ryan were treated to the sounds of Emily and Josh's sweat covered bodies slapping together. Emily began to moan louder and louder. Soon Josh's voice was added to hers.

Ashley smiled as she heard her friend shouting, "Yes, yes, oh god yes, I'm cumming!"

loerics
loerics
957 Followers