Ashley's Campaign Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
957 Followers

Ashley refilled the girl's glasses and then said, "Fine. It's Josh's turn."

Josh read, "Remove your pants or shorts."

Josh laughed and said, "Well it certainly is persistent. I know Ashley wants to check out Ryan's Sponge Bob underwear so only Emily can save us."

Ashley said, "You've got that right. Come on Ryan time to strip!"

Emily took her glass of wine and drank it down. She said, "Sorry Ashley, I'm not quite ready yet.

Ashley stuck her tongue out at Emily as she watched her friend set her glass on the table upside down.

Ashley said, "Well I'm the only one left with a pass."

Ashley sang, "I got the eye of the tiger and you're gonna hear me roar."

Ashley took the phone and read her task, "Everyone drinks a glass of wine even if your glass is upside down."

Ashley was glad she had picked small glasses for the game. She was beginning to feel a strong buzz. Everyone else seemed to feel the wine as well. They all took their time sipping the wine.

Ashley handed the phone to Ryan and said, "Now you'll get yours."

Ryan read his task and said, "My task is to perform Beyoncé's 'Drunk in Love' with a partner using the karaoke button."

Ryan hit the partner button and got Ashley.

Ashley laughed and said, "Certainly an appropriate song for this game, but it's a bit raunchy."

They streamed the video and Ashley began singing her part. When she got to the part "Last thing, I remember is our beautiful bodies grinding up in the club," she started grinding on Ryan's thigh. She continued rubbing against Ryan as she sang the title line, "Drunk in love."

The song got wilder when it was Ryan's turn to sing his part. He had his arm around Ashley's waist as he sang. When he got to the line, "Slip the panties right to the side" he tried to slip his fingers inside Ashley's shorts. She batted his hand away and shook her finger in his face, but she stayed wrapped in his arm. Unfazed, Ryan continued his part and as he sang, "We sex again in the morning, your breastases is my breakfast," he made a pass at Ashley's bare breasts with his mouth. This time he succeeded and sucked her nipple into his mouth and Ashley arched her back in response. Ashley moaned when he released her breast and continued singing. Ashley finished the song to applause from Josh and Emily.

As they sat back on the couch, Emily laughed and said, "That was kind of wild. I like the way you guys got into the spirit of the song."

Ryan still had his arm around Ashley's waist and she rested her head on Ryan's shoulder.

Josh said, "I think it is Emily's turn again. Any bets it says to remove an item of clothing?"

Ashley giggled, "I think she only has two pieces left."

Ryan handed her the phone and Emily laughed as she read her task. She said, "Glad I didn't bet you Josh. It reads remove your pants or skirt."

Ashley said, "Well I'm the only one who hasn't used their option to pass and I have no intention of passing. So now we'll find the answer to the big mystery. What does Ryan have under his shorts?"

Emily stood up and unzipped her shorts. She dropped them to the floor and exposed her one remaining item of clothing: a diminutive pink thong. She stepped out of her shorts and bent over to pick them up. Since she was facing away from Josh, he got an excellent view of her lithe ass cheeks. Emily twitched her butt just to make sure he was paying attention. When she straightened up, she revealed a tuft of pussy hairs peeking out from the top of the thong.

Emily dropped the shorts in the middle of the table and sat back down. She said, "I think I'd like to see three more shorts on this table right now!"

Josh stood up and quickly removed his shorts revealing nothing more exciting than a pair of boxer shorts. However, Emily and Ashley's eyes were drawn to the bulge in Josh's shorts.

Emily said, "Are you planning on going camping Josh? That looks like a large tent pole there."

Josh smiled and said, "It's a two person tent if you're interested.' With that he dropped his shorts in the middle of the table.

Emily laughed, "Well I'm definitely interested but right now the big mystery is Ryan."

Ashley said, "OK Ryan who's next – you or me?"

Ryan said, "I'd like to see you go next."

Ashley said, "OK, anything to build the suspense."

Ashley stood up and dropped her baggy shorts. Ashley was wearing sheer bikini panties that showed more than they hid. The low rise panties covered only slightly more of her ass than Emily's thong. The panties were almost transparent and Ashley's butt crack was clearly visible in the back. Since Ashley's pussy was shaved bald, the front view showed Ashley's pussy lips. Ashley followed Emily's lead and bent over to pick up her shorts. She bent away from Ryan giving him a delicious view of her butt. The top third of her butt crack was not hidden by the short panties. When she wiggled her ass, Ryan couldn't resist the urge to spank it firmly.

Ashley popped up and glared at Ryan as she rubbed her ass, "Ouch, you brute, that stung!"

Ryan said, "Sorry I couldn't resist, but to tell the truth I'd like to spank your gorgeous butt again – maybe harder."

Ashley sat back down and said, "Well I guess I'd better behave and not give you an excuse."

Emily said, "I think Ryan is stalling."

Ashley said, "Oh right, off with the shorts Ryan!"

Ryan stood up and said, "OK guess I don't have much of a choice. He unzipped his shorts and pulled them off. He dropped them on the table and stood there and blushed.

Everyone laughed. Ryan was wearing his jockstrap from football practice. Now there is nothing sexy about a jockstrap. It's only function is to protect a person's dick and balls. Otherwise, it is just a funny looking item of clothing. Ryan had a few blond curls on his exposed ass cheeks. More blond curls escaped from the triangular cloth cupping his balls and penis.

Ryan said, "OK, now everyone knows the mystery. Let's just move on. Nothing to see here. If I'd known, I would have worn something a bit sexier like Ashley obviously did."

Ashley couldn't suppress her giggles. She managed to say, "Well I'd say your jockstrap gives us plenty to see in the way of hairy ass cheeks. I like the cute blond curls in front even more."

Everyone turned their glass upright and Ashley poured everyone their share of wine.

Josh grabbed the phone and said, "I think it is my turn."

Josh read, "Everyone takes a drink..."

Josh said, "It must have read my mind. I definitely need one now after seeing Ryan's jock strap."

Everyone downed their drinks and then Ashley refilled all of them.

Ashley read her task, "Caress your breasts for two minute."

Ashley stared at the phone for a minute. She had gone pretty far with everyone in the room, but she was unsure about playing with her breasts in front of the group. She felt really loose from all of the wine and decided to go for it.

Ashley said, "I wonder if the app would give that task to a man? Ok, just set the timer."

Ashley leaned back in the couch and closed her eyes. Ashley cupped her breasts and ran her hands up to her nipples. She tweaked both nipples before running her fingertips back and forth over her nipples as they became firm. She continued to play with her ample breasts as everyone watched. Emily licked her lips as she remembered the feel of Ashley's nipples in her mouth. Ashley felt her pussy shudder as her pussy juices began to flow. Ashley ran her right hand down to her sheer panties and cupped her sex. Her body jerked as her fingers rub her clit through her soaked panties. She was close to paradise when the timer rang. Ashley finally opened her eyes and blushed when she found her friends staring at her. Everyone was quiet for a while as Ashley's breathing slowed.

Finally, Ashley handed the phone to Ryan and said, "Hey Ryan maybe it'll tell you to shed that sexy jock strap."

Ryan glared at Ashley and took the phone. He read his task, "Do 20 pushups."

Ashley said, "Lame ass app."

Emily giggled and said, "Well at least it'll be cute watching his butt cheeks flex while he does the pushups."

Ryan dropped to the floor in front of the fireplace and quickly did the requested pushups. Just to show off, he did an extra ten.

Ryan handed the phone to Emily and said, "I hope you get another clothes task so I can get rid of this stupid jock strap."

Ashley punched him in the shoulder and said, "Come on Ryan, you know you're enjoying showing it off."

Ryan just glared at Ashley.

Emily read her task, "Remove your panties."

Emily paused before handing the phone to Josh and saying, "I think I need more to drink before I strip completely."

Emily took her glass and emptied it. She set the glass back on the table upside down.

Josh read his task, "Do 50 sit ups without pausing. Wow, just what I need to do after an extra hard practice today."

Ashley said, "Don't look at me. I'm certainly not wasting my pass on such a lame task."

Josh lay down in front of the fireplace and said to Emily, "Can you hold my ankles, please?"

Emily grabbed his feet and Josh started to crank out a set of sit-ups. Every time Josh sat up he had an excellent view of Emily's breasts that were hanging down in front of his face and jiggling with his efforts. Soon Josh's erection returned and got harder by the minute. By the twentieth sit up, Josh's erection found the fly opening and his cock sprang into view.

Both of the girls laughed and Josh paused to adjust his boxers.

Emily said, "Hey no pausing. Now you have to start over. It said 50 without pausing."

Josh said, "Hey no way."

Both Ryan and Ashley agreed with Emily.

Josh said, "Fine! I'll show no mercy when it's your turn."

Josh started from scratch and sure enough his penis found the opening again before he had even finished a dozen sit-ups. Ashley licked her lips as Josh's penis bobbed back and forth with his sit ups. Emily's eyes were riveted on his erection. She thought it was the biggest she had every seen, but she did not have a lot of experience in the area. However, she and Mary had played around with larger dildos and she knew she could handle it if she got the chance. She felt herself getting wet as she watched Josh exercising. She liked the gleam of sweat now coating Josh's muscular chest. She fantasized about licking the sweat off of his nipples.

When Josh finished, Emily reluctantly released her grip on Josh's ankles and sat back. Josh stood up and stuffed his penis back in his boxers before sitting back down. When Emily got up to sit next to him, it was obvious to everyone that Emily's pussy juices were soaking her underwear.

Ashley took the phone and read her task, "Do a headstand for a minute. Get help if you need it."

Ryan said, "Way too easy a task for Ash. I think she's rigged the game."

Ashley went to the area in front of the fireplace and knelt down. She lowered her head to the carpet and made a triangle with her arms. With complete control, she raised her leg above her head and pointed her toes to the ceiling. Her breasts bounced around until settled into a stable pose. Ryan, Josh and Emily admired her gorgeous body. Ashley's nipples hardened under their attention.

Ryan said, "I could never do that without a wall and even then I'd never look so good."

Josh said, "Time's up."

Ashley lowered her feet to the floor and took a bow. She said, "That is what comes from years of gymnastics."

Ryan took the phone and read his task, "Sit in your partners lap facing them with your legs wrapped around them and kiss passionately for 4 minutes. You should touch anything that is not covered. Hit the partner button to select your partner."

Ryan hit the button and just said, "Emily."

Ryan looked at Ashley and said, "Is this OK with you?"

Ashley said, "Go for it big guy. I might learn something. In any case, I'll enjoy watching."

Emily looked from Ryan to Ashley and back again before saying, "OK."

Emily sat in Ryan's lap and wrapped her legs around his waist. She hesitated for a bit as she looked into Ryan's smiling eyes.

Emily said, "Start the timer."

She locked her lips on Ryan's and pushed her tongue into his mouth. She began to run her hands over his broad back.

Ryan started with his hands on Emily's trim waist and then moved his right hand up Emily's back until he caressed her neck. Ryan moved his left hand to the back of Emily's thigh and rubbed his hand back and forth from her knee to the bottoms of her underwear. Ryan got excited when he encountered Emily's pussy juices leaking from her wet thong. He could feel his erection poking against Emily's sex separated only by some flimsy cloth.

Emily moved one of her hands around to Ryan's abdomen and ran it up to his chest. She grasped his nipple and squeezed. Ryan grunted into Emily's mouth.

Ryan moved his hand from Emily's neck to her firm torso. He raised his hand until he was cupping a small, but perfect breast that just filled his hand. He ran his hands over her supple breast and trapped her nipple in his fingers. He gently rolled the nipple between his fingers and slightly pulled. It was Emily's turn to gasp into Ryan's mouth as she arched her back and ground her crotch against Ryan's erection.

Ryan moved his hand to cup Emily's soggy underwear and began to stroke Emily's pussy through the thin cloth. Emily was panting with her face buried in Ryan's neck. She moved her hands down to grab Ryan's bare ass cheeks. She grasped his ass as she used her leverage to rub her sex against Ryan's erection. Both of them were coated in a sheen of sweat and the smell of their sex filled the room.

Ashley was watching in amazement. She had experienced Emily passion first hand but to her knowledge, this was Emily's first time with a man. Emily seemed to have lost all control as she began to pant in rhythm with her grinding against Ryan's erection. Ryan was struggling to maintain control. Ryan's eyes were squeezed tightly shut as his breathing became strained. Emily squealed before collapsing against Ryan as her legs shuttered against Ryan's bare sides. Ryan was barely saved by the ringing of the timer and he sat still clutching Emily to his chest as their breathing slowly returned to normal. Ryan reluctantly helped Emily to her feet and she collapsed to her seat on the couch with her eyes shut. The only trace of her passion was exhibited by a faint smile on her face.

Ashley let Emily rest for a couple of minutes before announcing, "Emily, it's your turn."

Emily took the phone and read her task, "Remove your panties. Of course! This app really has it in for me."

Josh said, "Too bad Emily already used her pass. I'm not going to use mine to spare Emily after having her stare at my wayward cock."

Ryan agreed with Josh, "Hey this gives me a chance to get rid of this silly jock strap."

Emily stood up and hooked her thumbs in her wet panties and started to slide them down her hips.

Just as her trim dark bush began to appear, Ashley said, "I'll pass."

Ryan and Josh let out a sigh. Ryan said, "Damn!" Josh said, "What the fuck Ashley!"

Ashley said, "My prerogative!" She gulped down her glass of wine and slammed it on the table upside down.

Emily smiled at Ashley and said, "Thanks! I'm still not ready."

Emily handed the phone to Josh and Josh read, "Everyone takes a drink."

Ashley started to fill their glasses, but the wine bottle was empty. She said, "I'll be right back." She got up and headed for the kitchen. Everyone watched Ashley as she slowly sauntered out to the kitchen. Ashley realized that she was really buzzed. When she looked over her shoulder, she realized everyone was watching her. They all had smiles on their faces as they focused on her nearly transparent bikini panties that did little to hide her butt crack. When Ashley returned with another bottle of cold Riesling, she realized no one was looking at her face. Everyone's eyes were glued to her panties. The low rise panties barely covered her clit and her pussy lips were readily visible through the thin damp cloth. Ashley blushed in embarrassment.

As Ashley bent over the table to fill the glasses, Emily ran her hand up the inside of Ashley's thigh. When Emily's hand reached Ashley's panties, she brushed her fingers gently up and down Ashley's butt crack. Each time Emily ran her fingers down Ashley's butt, she dragged Ashley's panties a little lower. Ryan and Josh were well aware of what Emily was doing. Josh had a good view of Ashley's lovely ass as more and more of it was exposed. Ryan could see Emily working her hand behind Ashley's back and held his breath as Ashley's clit and the top of her pussy came into view. Ashley's butt was very sensitive and she could feel herself getting wet from Emily's gentle touch. Ashley didn't want Emily to stop and poured the wine slower and slower. Ashley's hand trembled and she spilled a little wine on the table.

Ashley squeaked, "Oh no!"

Ashley moved Emily's hand from her ass and sat back on the couch. She looked at the glasses and said, "I think I filled all of them to the top. Well, guess we'll just have to go with it."

They all took their glasses and drank them quickly as if they were all eager to get to the next task. When they were done, they all placed their glasses upside down on the table.

Ashley took the phone and read her task, "There must be a mistake. I think this should be Emily's task. It says remove your panties."

Emily laughed, "Finally someone else gets a clothes card. I think I've finally had enough to drink. So unless one of the boys wants to pass, I'll go first."

Josh and Ryan shook their heads no. Ryan said, "No way I'll pass. I want to get rid of this stupid jockstrap."

Emily stood up and put her fingers inside the band of her thong. She quickly pushed it down to the floor and stepped out of her panties. She took her time picking up her underwear from the floor and jiggled her butt in Josh's face. She dropped her wet thong in the middle of the table and sat down.

Emily shouted, "Next!"

Josh stood up and dropped his boxers to the floor revealing his sizable erection. He used his toe to drop his boxers in the middle of the table.

Josh sat down and said, "Next!"

Ashley and Ryan stood up together. Ryan hesitated before saying, "Ladies before gentlemen."

As Ryan started to sit down, Ashley said, "We can go together."

Ryan and Ashley grabbed the tops of their underwear and pushed them to the floor. Ashley's eyes were riveted on Ryan's erection while Ryan admired Ashley's bare pussy. Emily's eyes darted from Ashley to Ryan's newly revealed sex. Her eyes lingered longer on Ryan's erection since she had seen Ashley's pussy before. Josh felt like Ashley had never looked more exciting but when he looked at Emily's neatly trimmed dark fur patch, his cock throbbed.

Now it was Ryan's turn. Ryan took the phone and read, "Be a judge in a twerking contest between Emily and Ashley. The loser gets a spanking by the winner."

Ashley said, "Spanking? I think you made that up."

Ryan put the phone on the table in front of Ashley and said, "Take a look. It's your app, not mine."

Emily said, "Now I know this app was written by a man. Probably a Russian man since all of their porn includes spanking during sex."

Ashley's heart sank. Emily had spent years in dance lessons while Ashley had been playing sports. Still she decided to give it her best shot.

Ashley and Emily walked up to the fireplace and stood with their naked butts facing the boys. Ashley blushed as she looked over her shoulders at Ryan and Josh. Their eyes were focused on the girls' asses. Ashley's athletic butt was larger and matched her taller body. Emily had a small tight butt with the incredible curves often seen in shorter girls. From the side, Emily had a very well-rounded ass. From the back, her small waist tapered in from her luscious hips.

loerics
loerics
957 Followers