Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretty much. Met him in a bar and we had sex in his car. He wasn't happy when I came all over his back seat. But I was drunk and changing my birth control method and it kinda got caught in the middle. Wham bam and I was preggo. He's been trying to be a father, but his heart isn't in it," she said as my softening dick slipped from her. "Should we give these guys one more good show and wash each other in the lake?"

"I kinda do need to clean up."

She grinned and stepped back from me. She took me by the hand and led me about knee deep in the water and then gently washed my body from my shoulders down, cleaning off both her milk and her cum. It was my turn to wash her, and I leaned over and sucked both nipples in turn for a few moments before rinsing her sexy tits with lake water. She turned so the boat could see her whole body and spread her legs while I washed between them. She turned around and bent over, pushing her ass and pussy out at them, using her fingers to spread her lips. "Better wash that again," she said with a grin, her now spread pussy lips leaking my cum. I gently washed her lips and teased them, including her clit, playfully stroking it and making her shudder slightly. "I wish you were hard again. Right now I want you to stick it into me and fuck me until I come again."

My dick wasn't hard but playing with her had it back partly hard. I stepped to her and with a little work, managed to feed my partly hard dick into her. I couldn't stroke much, but I held her hips and started to rock an inch or two, pushing my still mostly soft dick in and out of her. I saw the boat shift out of the corner of my eye and tried to ignore them as they moved closer to shore to see us from the side. I could see her big tits swinging in time with my thighs slapping her ass and could also feel my cock growing harder inside her, my strokes lengthening with my now more useful shaft length.

In and out I pushed, drawing moans and gasps from her. I could tell she had one of her own hands between her legs, teasing her clit as I stroked in and out. I didn't expect it to take too long for her to get her already excited body to climb to another orgasm, and it wasn't. I could already feel her pussy starting to clench around me periodically as her body responded to both my strokes and her fingers. "That's it lover. That's what I need. Oh God. Ohhhhhh shit. I'm going to come again. Ohhhhhhh!" she moaned loudly as I thrust harder into her, trying my best to push her orgasm towards climax. "There! OH GOD YES!" she squealed loudly as her body, still bent over, jerked. I could feel her pussy squeeze hard around me and heard her cum spraying into the water like a forceful stream of urine. Four times she squeezed around me before she pulled her fingers from her pussy and pulled off my shaft. She turned around and wrapped her arms around me, pulling my face and body to hers. We stood and kissed for long minutes, my hands stroking up and down her back and butt until she finally broke the kiss.

"He would never have done that," she whispered.

"I'm sorry," I answered.

"Don't be. If nothing else, you've taught me that I've been fooling myself, thinking that this guy is at all right for me. I've been hoping, but you've shown me it was a dream that wasn't going to work."

"So what are you going to do?"

"Give him his walking papers. Or at least, tell him he can learn to treat me like a woman, or leave. I'm not going to accept halfway anymore. I deserve better."

"You do," I agreed.

"I bet breakfast is long since ready," she said.

"I'm sure it is," I agreed.

She led me by the hand up out of the water, my still hard dick swinging side to side. She paused just before the tree line and blew a kiss to the guys in the boat that had been watching. "Guess they had a nice show."

"I'd say so," I agreed as we walked through the trees towards camp. When we got to camp, I was a bit surprised. All the girls were wearing pink mini-skirts and cut off t-shirts, except of course Carrie that was wearing a white one that had "Bride" stenciled on the front. The shirts were so short that the barely covered their areola, leaving the bottoms of their round tits all exposed. The skirts were likewise short, short enough that they barely covered their pussies, and if they bent over would most certainly leave everything available to view. "I thought you didn't have any other clothes?" I asked loudly as I looked around the camp.

"Well, we had these, but I didn't think you'd want to wear a pink miniskirt," Lizzy said with a grin. "Unless you want to. I bet Hanna's would fit you."

"Hey, I'd happily let him wear mine," Hanna said with a grin. "As long as I get to play with the parts that show."

"That wouldn't be fair," Lizzy said. "This is Carrie's day."

"Carrie's day?" I asked as my daughter walked towards me with a plate of food, her tits wiggling under the little shirt almost to the point of her nipples peeking out from under the short hem.

"That's why the little dresses. Any time you get a hard-on around Carrie, she has to put it in her," my daughter said with a grin. "And I see a very hard dick at the moment."

"Wait. Everyone's good with this?" I asked, looking at Melissa who was standing a ways away, also wearing a pink skirt and shirt, her emblazoned with "Bride's Mom".

"It was her choice," Melissa said with a shrug.

"Her choice? Choice between what?"

"The girls gave her several choices. Having all her clothes taken away until she gets home, having you fuck her any time she saw you with a hard dick, walking around bottomless all day with a vibrator in her, one that you control incidentally, or inviting the guys in boats to come jack off on her tits."

"Which is the reason for the tiny skirts and shirts," Lizzy said as she walked Carrie over to me. "To keep you hard as much as we can."

"You picked this?" I asked Carrie.

"Given the choices, this is the most pleasant. Besides, I kinda wanna feel you cum in me."

"I thought I wasn't supposed to?"

"Well, I kinda changed my mind," she said with a shy little shrug. "If you want to that is."

"Well lover. I think I better let you get at it," Shania whispered, kissing me on the cheek and stepping away.

"And how long am I supposed to fuck her?" I asked my daughter who stood there with a shit eating grin on her face.

"Until one of you comes, or you aren't hard any more. Now, you have the choice. You can sit in your chair and Carrie can sit on your dick and feed you breakfast, or you can bend her over right here and I'll feed you breakfast while you fuck her."

"Fuck her while you feed me?"

"Good choice!" my daughter answered with a grin, as if my question was my selection.

Carrie bent over and pushed her butt out at me, Jenny grabbing my dick and pulling it towards Carrie. She rubbed my head up and down Carrie's wet slit and then let go of my dick and used her leg on my butt to push me towards Carrie to drive me into her. "The only rule is, you have to keep your dick moving in her. Other than that, you can take as long as you want and in any position you want."

"Something is definitely wrong about all this. Isn't Robert going to be upset at her getting fucked so much?"

"I doubt it. They had their party last night. According to Martin, they had three strippers and all three fucked him at least twice, one of them four times."

"I see," I said, feeling like bachelor parties had changed a lot since I got married all those years ago.

"Come on Dad. Fuck, right?"

"Sure," I answered, starting to slide my dick in and out of Carrie.

"Here," Jenny said, scooping some scrambled eggs onto the fork and holding it out for me. I took the bite and chewed it. "Did you and Shania have fun this morning?" she asked quietly, quietly enough that only the three of us could really hear it.

"I did," I answered before she fed me another bite.

"Looked like it."

"You saw?"

"I saw you two standing face to face fucking if that's what you mean."

"You were checking up on me?"

"Let's just say that it was obvious who was missing from breakfast, and it didn't take much guessing to figure out where you went. Seems to me you've taken quite a liking to her."

"She's a sweet girl," I answered.

"Melissa thinks you're more than a little taken with her."

"Oh? I was the topic of conversation?"

"Only all through breakfast. How big your dick was, how many times each of us got fucked by it, how many times you were going to fuck Carrie today, and of course, how attached you two had become. It's no secret you slept with her last night instead of Melissa."

"That was Melissa's choice," I said quietly between bites.

"I know. I also know you think she's too young for you."

"She is."

"Bullshit!" Carrie said a little breathlessly. "If you have feelings for someone, who cares about age?"

"Yeah, who cares about age?" my daughter agreed.

"A lot of people."

"You really think so?"

"I know so," I answered.

"Okay. How about a bet. I bet that no one at the wedding cares one bit. You two go to the wedding next week and I bet no one even blinks," Jenny said. "If someone complains, I'll...I'll..."

"Have an accident that drops your dress in the middle of the dance floor," Carrie said.

"Yeah...I'll have an accident...wait a second! I'll do what?"

"You'll have an accident with your dress that makes it fall off in the middle of the dance floor. Guaranteed to take any attention off your dad!"

"Really? You want me to flash everything on the dance floor to everyone?" Jenny asked a little startled.

"You want him to feel confident no one is going to care, you have to be willing to bet something pretty provocative, right?"

"Well... yeah, I suppose. But that...I've never done anything like that in public."

"Neither have I," Carrie said with a little groan. "Oh damn. Mister C. You are getting so fucking huge in me! I think he likes the idea."

"Dad!?"

"What?" I asked defensively.

"Trust me. He likes it," Carrie moaned again. "Oh damn. I think he's going to make me come!"

"Fine. You do the same. Your wedding dress is strapless. If I have to, you have to," Jenny said to Carrie.

"Ohhhhhh fuck. Sure!" she moaned moments before I felt her pussy start to clench around me. She shuddered and started to climax on my dick, the thought of the two of them standing on the dance floor naked was almost too much of a mental image to withstand. Awwww hell. It was too much. I felt my body jerk and attempt to pump cum into Carrie, as my swollen cock surged inside her. Several times my body jerked, jamming my cock hard against her cervix while she too climaxed.

"So it's settled. If anyone makes any rude comments, you and I will drop our dresses on the dance floor," Jenny said.

"Wait. My wedding dress?"

"That's what you agreed to," Jenny said with a grin. "And just because you were climaxing doesn't change the bet."

"Oh Lord," she groaned before looking back at me. "You wouldn't make me do that, would you?"

"Me! I didn't make any bets," I said as my softening dick pulled from her as she stood up and turned to face me.

"Really? In my wedding dress? At my own reception?"

"That is a bit awkward, isn't it?" I asked. "I suppose you could always talk your bridesmaids into doing it for you, but I'd still expect you to at least lift your skirt for me," I said with a grin. She looked horrified at me for a few moments before I started laughing. "Trust me, I wouldn't do that to anyone on their wedding day. And no, I don't expect anyone, as titillating as it sounds, to drop their dresses at your reception. I haven't even decided if I'm going to make Shania my date."

"Well, you ARE still showing up, right?" Carrie asked demandingly.

"I might, as long as you show me that sexy pussy at the reception," I chuckled.

She rolled her eyes and then looked down at her legs. "God. I'm leaking you!" she said with a frown.

"Sorry. I wasn't expecting to have anything left to give."

"Well, you did."

"Now, a question for you two. Since someone clearly planned on clothes for you guys, did anyone by chance have a towel or SOMETHING I can wear?"

"We have a couple towels in our tent, but I can pretty much guaranteed that it wouldn't stay on you very long," Carrie said. "I know these girls are still wanting to see you. But I'm pretty sure I can get a pair of shorts that might fit you. But you gotta promise to wear them if I get them for you."

"I gotta promise before I even see them? Hmmmm. Sounds like a set-up."

Carrie grinned. "Well, after all, you've got free access to my pussy until we get home. All you gotta do is bend me over and pull those shorts down. How bad can it be?"

"Some shorts are better than no shorts. Okay. I'll wear them."

"Ohhhhh he is going to look so sexy in those pink shorts," Carrie said with a grin before she walked away.

"You wouldn't really make her drop her dress at her own wedding, would you?"

"No. But you have to admit, that could be fun to see," Jenny said with a grin.

"It would," I answered. "Your mother teased all night that she didn't have any underwear on under her dress and was just waiting for a chance to flash me at the reception. When we finally got to the hotel, I found out she was actually wearing one of the sexiest little panties I'd ever seen, complete with a very wet crotch from teasing me all night. And I was hard as hell from waiting and watching for that flash all evening. Even though we'd had sex plenty of times, it was probably the single most intense orgasm either of us had since we'd met."

"DAD! TMI!"

"No, it's not. The point was, that sometimes a good tease is as effective as something much more obvious."

"Here you go Mister C!" Hanna said as she walked up with Carrie following close behind. "I understand you want to borrow my shorts?" She held out a pair of very short legged shorts, bright pink, with white lacy ruffle around each leg hole as well as around the waist. They looked to be some kind of thin semi-stretchy material.

"I can't wear those!"

Hanna grinned. "Actually, I'd kind of like to see you in 'em. I think they'd look damn sexy on you."

"It's that or a towel again, and we know how the girls love to pull off your towel. Imagine trying to get the boat all tied down in just a towel and someone pulls it off, right there, in front of everyone?"

"You wouldn't."

"Me? No way. But I can think of a few that might."

"Okay. Fine," I said, taking the shorts. I stepped into them and pulled them up, the material stretching around me. I was definitely a little bigger in some places than Hanna, but overall they at least fit, as long as I didn't have a hardon. Hanna stepped towards me until her big tits pressed to my chest, only the thin layer of her shirt between her hardening nipples and my bare chest. She reached between us and rubbed her hand up and down my dick in the shorts while she wiggled her chest to intentionally work the little shirt up over her nipples. "No fair," I whispered as I felt myself growing in the shorts, my hands moving almost of their own accord to her hips and then to her round full ass.

"Perfectly fair," she whispered back as my cock grew long enough that I could feel her fingers stroke my head, now sticking out above the uber short waistband. "Ohhhhh geee. Look at that. You have a hard-on again. Guess that means you have to fuck Carrie again," she said with a soft whisper, adding, "but that doesn't mean after you make her come that you can't use this in me again." With a squeeze of my butt.

"Or I can just throw you on the ground and fuck your brains out now," I whispered back, squeezing her bare butt under her skirt.

"Oooooooo. Naughty. Why not just bend me over and fuck me right now?"

"If I do, I won't stop until you come."

"Isn't that the idea?"

"You'll have to get Carrie to agree. I mean as I understand it, she owns my dick today."

"I bet she would."

"And your husband?" I asked. "Seems to me someone told me you didn't even know about this until yesterday."

"I fucked you once already, didn't I?"

"You did."

"Then maybe you shouldn't worry about what my husband thinks and just pay attention to what your cock thinks."

I looked around and was surprised to see almost all the girls looking our way, almost like they were waiting for something.

"You know, as much as she was talking yesterday about any time, any place, I think she ought to get naked and let you fuck her right out there in the shallows," Carrie said with a grin.

"Out there?" Hanna asked quickly, clearly startled by the suggestion. "Not here?"

"Well, if all that was just talk..." Carrie said with a wide smile.

"Out there? Near those boats?" she asked hesitantly.

"Uh huh. Shania didn't mind. It's just some fishermen."

"Out in front of them?"

"Naked," Carrie said.

"Naked."

"Bent over with your tits swinging and Mister C pounding you from behind. But if you don't want to."

"I didn't say that," Hanna protested quickly before pausing. I looked out through the scrubby trees between us and the long shallow point, seeing two bass boats out there fishing. "How far?"

"Close enough for them to see anything they want," Carrie said. "Unless you want to just walk out there and let one of them fuck you?"

"No. I don't think I'd do that," Hanna said hesitantly.

Lizzy walked up and started to pull the little pink skirt down Hanna's butt, squatting down as she did so. "Wasn't it you who said last night that you'd fuck him anywhere, even if it meant dropping your dress on the dance floor? You weren't afraid of anyone seeing you naked?"

"Yeah. I'm pretty sure that's what she said," Carrie agreed. "She said she'd take everything off and dance with him naked until he had to fuck her."

"I was a bit drunk," Hanna protested.

"So it was all talk then?" Lizzy asked. "Too bad. Could have been fun. I'd have walked out there with you, just to draw an audience."

"It wasn't just talk."

"Alright. Then I dare you. Right now. You and me. Naked. We wade out there and talk to those guys in the boats," Lizzy said. "Unless you'd rather really drop your dress at the wedding. I'm pretty sure I can arrange to make it happen. You dance with Mister C, and I walk up and pull your dress down? You have to keep dancing until the song is done."

"And if I do it? Go out there naked?"

"You walk out there naked with me, and I'll flash my tits at the reception. You suck one of their dicks and I'll drop my entire dress in front of everyone," Lizzy said with a smirk.

"And all I have to do is walk out there naked and talk to them?"

"Yep."

"And you're coming with me, naked like I'd be?"

"Yep," Lizzy said with a grin.

"You better have this cock ready for me when I get back," Hanna said as she stepped back away from me. She pulled her shirt off and stepped out of the skirt around her ankles. "Okay Lizzy. Let's go! I got a dick to suck."

Lizzy raised her eyebrows, stripped off her skirt and shirt and handed them to me. "I'm not convinced she'll do it," she said as she walked off after Hanna.

"This I gotta see," Carrie said with a chuckle. She looped her arm in mine and led me after the girls through the trees, my daughter walking along on the other side. It wasn't long before all of the girls, including Melissa, had joined us on the shoreline, watching the two of them wading out on the hundred yard long sand bar towards the two bass boats that were fishing the edge of it. We all stood and watched them wade out and one of the boats move closer to the two women, meeting them only about a hundred feet or so away. I wasn't overly worried about their safety, unless of course they chose to climb onto the boat with them.

It wasn't long before the two were standing in water just below their breasts, leaning on the edge of the boat talking to the two guys in it. The other boat had moved closer and was floating only a few yards away, more than close enough to be part of the conversation we couldn't quite hear. We watched and waited for them to either come back or to suck one of the guys' dicks. As we watched, both guys in the boat started taking their shoes and pants off. Even from here we could see their hard-on, a few of the girls giggling a little.