Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two sat down on the edge of the boat and Lizzy and Hanna stepped between the legs of the two men. No doubt now what was going to happen. We watched as the girls started to suck and lick their dicks, Lizzy quickly sinking her mouth down the entire guy's cock, her tits brushing the water as she bent over. Hanna's head bobbed up and down on her guy's dick, her huge tits splashing in the water with each stroke down his shaft. The guy in the back, still sitting, started to pull off his shirt, and in moments, was naked, Lizzy was helping him slide off the boat into the water with her. It didn't take long for her to get turned around with her ass pointed at him. She bent over and we could tell he was working his dick into her under the water, the waves from the rocking boat and Hanna's efforts brushing her nipples. Apparently, the guy finally got his dick settled in Lizzy, and he grabbed her arms and bent her a little further as he started to hump his hips, pumping his dick in and out of her. Her tits bounced and splashed and flopped in the water as the two jammed themselves together with each stroke. I could feel my cock twitching as my body responded to the sight in front of me.

"Holy shit!" Tabitha swore quietly. "She's actually going to let him fuck her!"

"Why not. Looked like a nice cock from here," Carrie said quietly.

"Because I bet her that if she walked out there naked and got one of them to be naked and fuck her, that I'd wear a vibrator to the reception."

"You did what?" Carrie asked in shock.

"Wear a vibrator, and she gets to control it."

"For how long?"

"All night, unless I get someone to replace it with a cock. Someone other than my husband."

"That was a stupid bet. You think your husband is going to let some other guy fuck you at the reception?" Lillian asked.

"He will if I can get someone like you to take his cock first."

"What? You want me to fuck your husband at the reception? For real? Are you crazy?" Lillian asked. "You must be bonkers. Gary wouldn't ever allow me to do that."

"Why not? You've both been fucked by and fucked a number of people at the parties. What's another cock?"

"Yeah, but at the reception?"

"Just have to make sure he's had enough to drink. I bet with a few nice drinks in him, he'd even strip you for him."

"Gary? Nope. Never."

"Too bad. Marlin has a pretty nice sized cock. Even a little bigger than Mister C. Does a damn good job with it too."

"This is going to be one hell of a reception," Carrie said quietly. "Between those two trying to flash body parts, Tabitha trying to get someone to fuck her so she can get rid of the vibrator that I am quite sure Lizzy will keep busy, and a few others I know about," she said looking at my daughter. "This is going to be interesting."

"Oh shit. There he goes," Abby said as the guy Hanna was sucking started shooting cum in the air, half of it splattering on Hanna's face and the rest back onto him. Hanna pushed away from the boat and sunk down into the water, ducking all the way under to wash her face and hair before standing back up again. She was still rubbing the water from her face when the guy Lizzy was fucking started to cum in her, his body jerking and grunting loudly. I wasn't sure Lizzy had gotten off yet, which would certainly leave her frustrated.

She pulled off the guy she was fucking and turned to face him. "Jesus. You couldn't wait a little longer? Thanks for nothing!" she snapped at him.

"Not really," I heard him answer.

"And I suppose you're done now? Not even going to try and finish me off?" she asked as he turned his back to wade the few feet back to the boat.

"Not much I can do," he said with a shrug, not even looking back at her.

"No wonder your wife doesn't give a shit if you fuck someone else," Lizzy said angrily as she turned and started to wade back toward us, trying to wade fast to catch up to Hanna that was already well ahead of her.

"Looks like someone's pissed," Tabitha said quietly.

"No doubt. You would be too if he did that to you," Abby said quietly. "Dumb ass."

Even I knew what the guy had done. But I guess that's kinda part of the game. If you're going to fuck a guy with no link to you or the future, he's going to do what feels good for him, not you.

"I hope you got that dick ready," Hanna called as she got most of the way back to us.

"It's definitely hard!" Abby called back to her.

"Good!" Hanna said as she waded onto the shore. "Come with me," she said, taking my hand and pulling me forcefully to turn and follow her. She led me back to camp, dropped her hand and walked to the tent. With some effort, she pulled one of the air mattresses out the door of the tent, squeezing and bending it to fit out the hole, and then carried it to the fire ring. She dropped it on the ground near the smoldering fire and then stepped to me again, pulling me towards it. "Come on. Lay your ass down. You need an engraved invitation to get fucked?" she asked sharply.

"You better do as she says," Carrie said with a laugh. "I've seen her get like this with a stubborn horse once. I don't need to tell you who won!"

I let Hanna push me down onto the air mattress and then she knelt down over my legs. She reached for the shorts I had on and pulled them down to my thighs before climbing up my body on her knees. She grasped my dick and held it upright and aimed it at her pussy. "Ohhhhhhh fuck yes," she moaned as she pushed herself down on me. "Ohhhhhhh yesssss!" she gasped as she settled all the way down on me, her pussy sliding wetly down my shaft until I could feel her cervix pressing against my engorged head. She started to lift and lower herself up and down my shaft, groaning in pleasure. "Did you like watching me suck that guy's cock? You're so fucking hard. I could fuck you all day long!" she moaned as she bounced, her huge tits bouncing and flopping with each stroke down onto me. I reached to grab her tits and she pushed my hands away, pushing them down to rest on her thighs. "Just let me," she whispered breathlessly.

"What the fuck. I want some attention!" Lillian said, stepping over and squatting down over my face without even taking the little skirt off. She lowered her freckle covered pussy lips to my face and gently rubbed the tiny bit of protruding inner lip to my lips. "Lick me. I wanna get off so bad. Lick my little pussy," she whispered.

Carrie stepped forward. "I thought he was mine today?"

"He can lick you too," Lillian gasped as I spread her lips and pressed my tongue between them.

"Okay girls. You want him to do this. It'll cost you. Since Lizzy is already going to drop her dress, anyone that wants to use Mister C today has to pay. Sitting on his face, you'll have to bare your tits or pussy for him at the reception. And I don't mean just a little flash. You have to bare them until he kisses your nipples or your pussy. If you wanna fuck him, you'll have to drop your dress. Maybe not in public like Lizzy, but somewhere, someplace at the reception, you'll have to get naked above your knees until he sucks both your nipples."

"For how long?" Hanna gasped breathlessly. "Cuz I don't plan on stopping yet."

"As long as he wants to do it I guess," Carrie said with a smile.

"Wait! What? In public?" Lizzy asked quickly.

"In public. Right on the dance floor!" Hanna answered her. "Just like you were going to make me do."

"Shit. I can't do that! Not at the reception!" Lizzy said.

"Only seems fair," Jenny said. "You left my dad naked all day yesterday and today he's wearing girl shorts."

"But on the dance floor!? In front of everyone?"

"Seems that was the bet," Carrie answered with a grin. "You didn't seem to mind having Mister C running around naked in front of everyone all weekend. It's only fair that you drop your dress while you're dancing with him...Right? I mean it is a strapless dress, so it shouldn't be a problem to make it happen."

"Jesus. And if I don't?" Lizzy asked.

"There's always the penalty book," Shania said. "What was it you put down for your penalty? Let's see. I usually have a pretty good memory for this kind of thing. Was it having to strip and pretend to take a shower in one of the displays at Lowes, wasn't it?"

"You wish!" Lizzy said with a frown. "It was tying me to a table and letting all the guys fuck me as many times as they wanted in any hole they wanted."

"Oh, yeah. That's right," Shania said. "But if you'd rather do that."

"NO I would NOT rather do that. Dance floor it is," she said with a frown.

"As long as I don't have to do it on the dance floor, I can live with finding some place to strip for Mister C," Hanna moaned as her ass slapped down on my thighs wetly, her hair still dripping and running lake water down her body.

"No. The only one that has to do it on the dance floor is Lizzy. What do you say Mister C? That sound fair?"

"Sounds fair to me," I mumbled with my mouth still on Lillian's pussy. I just hoped whoever my date was would understand. Given what Lizzy's little game had done, leaving me naked in public, it was a fitting return.

"Let's just try to keep it for later in the evening. Not all of the guests would understand," Carrie said. "I'm not at all sure what Robert's parents are going to think."

Hanna started to shudder a few moments later, her pussy clenching around me as she jammed herself down hard on me. I continued to lick and tease Lillian, pushing her towards her own orgasm, her body already apparently well turned on after watching the girls sucking those two guys dicks.

"Oh shit. Ohhhh God. Here it comes. Here it comes..." Lillian said, her voice dropping to a whisper as her legs started to tremble. "Ohhhhhh here it comes," she mumbled in a whisper again before her body started to tense and jerk slightly. I could feel an increase in her juices leaking from her pussy over my chin and into my mouth, but nothing like what Shania produces. She rolled her knees forward and pulled off my face, holding herself on her hands and knees while she gasped for air, her body still trembling. "Ohhhh damn," she gasped as her legs finally stilled. "I so needed that."

"Anyone else?" Carrie asked, looking around.

"I will," Abby said meekly. "Not sure how I'm going to manage to flash my whole body, but yeah, I wouldn't mind riding him."

Hanna climbed off my still hard dick and Abby stepped over. She knelt over me and aimed my fat dick at her pussy and slowly settled herself on me. Like before, she was tight. VERY tight. It took almost two minutes for her to work herself down my shaft and start to lift and lower herself. I let my hands move to her tits and was just starting to squeeze and play with them when a new crotch appeared over my face.

"Surprise Dad," my daughter said as she squatted down towards my face, her body completely naked.

"Jenny? You?"

"Yeah," she whispered. "I don't think I could convince you to do this at home, so I better take advantage while I can." She lowered her pussy towards my face, her inner lips glistening wetly with her excitement, her pussy looking so much like her mother's had. I let go of Abby's breasts and moved my hands around Jenny's body to cup and squeeze her big tits. I gently kissed her pussy lips and then slowly stroked my tongue between them, teasing as deeply into her as I could. "Ohhhhh fuck," she moaned loudly. "If you only knew how many times Mary or I wished you'd do this to us. You used to do it to mom all the time and it made her feel so damn good."

"How would you know?" I asked, turning my head enough to get room to talk.

"Cuz we'd watched enough times to know what sounds she made when you did this. She told me once how much she loved feeling you doing this to her, how turned on it made her and how much it made her want your dick in her."

"She told you all that?" I asked in surprise.

"Only after half a dozen glasses of wine," she answered with a smile, looking down at me between her legs. "The way she made it sound, it was the next best thing to heaven."

"She did enjoy it," I agreed quietly, looking up past her body and big tits to her face. "That's what you want? What I used to do to her?"

"Uh huh," she whispered.

I nodded as best I could and pressed my tongue between her lips. I closed my eyes and squeezed her big soft tits the same way I used to do to her mother. I let my tongue push into the entrance to her depths and then drew it along her slit until I found her hard little clit and stroked it with the tip. She moaned loudly and her hands reached for my head, trying to grab my short hair and pull me towards her pussy.

"Oh fuck," she whispered as I flicked across her clit and teased it with the tip of my tongue. She ground her pussy to my face, driving herself onto my chin as I tried to continue stroking and teasing her clit. I finally had to let go of her sexy tits and reach down to lift her off my face enough that I could actually breathe. She closed her eyes and continued to rock her hips, letting me tease and flick her clit as I drove her slowly up the slope towards climax. "Oh damn Dad. Ohhhhhh fuck. So good. So God damn good! You're gonna make me come. Oh shit," she mumbled, clearly getting closer and closer to what I was trying to push her to. I sucked her clit between my lips and gently squeezed it, flicking my tongue across the very tip that stuck into my mouth. Her reaction was almost instantaneous as I had hoped. "OH SHIT!" she squealed loudly as her body jerked, pulling her pussy from my face.

Her hands let go of my head and reached for the ground, holding her suddenly trembling body just above my face. I moved my hands to her ass and squeezed her cheeks as I pulled her down towards me, driving my tongue between her lips. "OH GOD!" she gasped as I swept over her clit again, her body jerking and giving me a surprising squirt of her cum. Three times her body spasmed, each time a small jet of her girl cum sprayed out onto my face and into my mouth. She held herself on her hands and knees, shuddering and trembling as I continued to gently stroke her clit, slowing my strokes as her shudders and trembles faded.

"Better?" I asked, focusing back on the young pussy riding up and down my dick.

"Oh God Dad. Ohhhhhhhh my God. Better is NOT even close," she panted. "No wonder Mom loved it when you licked her."

"Maybe we should switch," Abby said. "I think he was too interested in you."

I coaxed my daughter off my face and looked at Abby. "You not getting what you wanted?"

"Not exactly," she said with a shrug, sitting on my dick, which I could tell was hard, but not the iron pole I'd expect.

I reached for her arms and pulled her down towards me, rolling at the same time to leave her on her back, with me laying on her. I moved to my knees and pushed her legs further apart before reaching for my dick and aiming it for her pussy. I shoved myself back into her, driving me hard into her, drawing a small gasp from her. I started to stroke in and out, her petite little body bouncing on the air mattress in time with my strokes. In and out I shoved my cock, once again hard as hell. I drove into her, my head hitting her cervix with each stroke, sending little tingles through my body. In and out I plunged, watching her body start to tremble. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck!" she gasped as I plunged in and out faster, each stab into her pussy sending a little jolt of electricity through my body, making my hard cock swell to its largest potential. I could tell what was going to happen. I was waiting for it. I looked at my daughter, now sitting on the edge of the air mattress, her legs cocked so I could easily see her sopping wet pussy. In my mind I was fucking her, driving my dick into her.

I felt Abby tremble and her pussy clench tightly around my shaft, nearly stopping my strokes for a moment, as her climax started to break over her. I plunged in and out of her spasming pussy, my fat head stroking her vaginal walls along its full length. I could feel my urgency building. I probably couldn't stop now if I wanted to. My body was on automatic, and my mind was picturing my daughter wrapped around my shaft. My body jerked hard and drove into Abby deeply, a gush of cum lancing out of my head while she lay gasping and moaning in pleasure. Over and over my body jerked until all I could do was to flop onto the air mattress, panting for breath. I was half between Abby's legs, laying on my back, my cock no longer buried in her. I could feel it still twitching as it leaked the remaining cum onto my body.

"Holy shit," Abby panted. "That's all I can say. Holy shit!"

"Sorry," I said breathlessly.

Abby propped herself up on her elbows and looked at my now shrinking dick, still oozing cum and then shifted her weight to reach down to her crotch. She slipped two fingers into her pussy and drew them out again. "Oh my."

"Yeah. Sorry."

"Nice move Dad," Jenny said looking at my dick.

"Kinda got carried away," I said as I lay panting, looking at my daughter sitting there, still naked.

"Well. What's done is done," Abby said quietly as she pushed herself up and walked away, headed towards the lake, presumably to try and get rid of as much of my cum as she could. I wasn't exactly sure how that was going to work out.

Shania came over and lay down next to me, pressing herself against me and looping one leg over mine. She propped her head up with one hand and reached for my softening dick with her other, gently playing with it with her finger tips. "Damn that looked hot. I'm so fucking horny for you right now," she said before leaning her face down and kissing me. I kissed back as I heard my daughter get up and call to the girls that it was time to start breaking down camp. Shania and I lay there, not helping at all, just kissing in all sorts of places and ways. In our day it was called necking. I had no idea what today's generation called it. Regardless of what it was called, I was enjoying the hell out of it.

We finally had to get up when all that was left to pack was the air mattress we were laying on. I pulled on the girly shorts, my dick having already started to harden after nearly an hour's rest, which bulged the front of the pink shorts out, the thin stretchy material forming around my shaft and head, making it extremely obvious.

All the girls were once again dressed, this time in their little pink skirts and shirts. All of them had gone pantyless except for Melissa, who decided to wear the bikini bottom under her skirt but left the top free. We pushed off the boat and headed back to the landing. It was still early, not even eleven yet, so I knew that most of the traffic would be putting boats in, not taking them out. We had to wait almost ten minutes to get a spot at the dock.

To say I got a lot of looks as I walked to the parking area with the truck keys, it'd be an understatement. I could feel myself blushing as a few ladies made comments about my attire. I finally had to respond when one woman asked if I always dressed this way. "Only when my swim suit gets ripped off by a bunch of sex crazy women," I answered as I walked past, still headed for the area where long trailers were parked.

I finally got to the truck and climbed in, glad that no one could really see what I was wearing any longer. I drove to the ramps and waited in line to get a chance at a landing. I sunk the trailer in until the back wheels of the truck were in the water and then climbed out. The girls all were off the boat and waiting on the dock when I walked back around. I pushed off and my daughter walked to the truck to take over the driving duties.

I didn't have to worry much about anyone paying attention to me. Every eye around seemed glued to the girls, the short skirts barely covering their pussies and the short shirts not even covering all of their breasts. I drove the boat onto the trailer and climbed to the trailer hitch to snap on the bow line. I snugged it up and called for my daughter to pull up. She drove up the hill from the landing and stopped along the parking area so we could put the cover on. I dug the cover out and climbed up into the boat with it. It took a few minutes to get it unrolled and stretched out over the boat. Once that was done, I put the canopy down and secured it. Jenny showed the girls how to clip the little hooks under the railing and the girls set about doing that. I climbed out of the boat and looked around. Every guy around was watching us, the girls nipples and pussies in plain sight as they stretched on their tiptoes to reach the little hook fasteners.