Bait and Switch Retype - Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The demon ship barely misses my port side, and it dawns on me that even though my video gaming skills are handy here, there is no reset switch, and one mistake means our lives. I look around to see how the other ships are faring. One of ours is smoking, and not moving. Another has two on its tale, and it doesn't look good. What is happening with our away teams? We're all too interwoven for me to know whether any are on board the demon ships.

Thinking fast, I roll Summer around, as I barrel-roll the ship, and dive between the other vessels. I sense more than see that my pursuing ship collides with one of the others. I really hope none of ours were on that ship. I'm going to have to be a lot more careful how I go about this. Looking back, I see that the remaining ship has broken off its pursuit and is now after me.

I feel awful for the deaths I've caused, but I know it's either them or us.

Even with the distraction of avoiding the enemy ships, the feel of Summer's vagina sliding around my cock feels wonderful. It also helps to distract me from any crippling fear I might otherwise be suffering.

'Some of the demons are headed for Earth!' the message comes from Leslie, and even as I look, I know it's true. No longer content to wait and see how the chase goes, four of the demon ships have broken free of the main formation, and are headed to my blue planet.

I charge for the errant ships, but two other demon vessels block my path, and I barely pull up in time to avoid a collision; my cock driving deep into my sister, and making her cry out.

'Leslie, can you get a team to them?'

'I'm trying. Every time a team teleports, they change their defenses. I have to come up with all new algorithms on the fly. Now quit bothering me.' After a couple more seconds of rolling around the room, and dodging kamikaze demons, Leslie comes back with some bad news. 'Teams made it safely to two of them, but the other two are out of range.'

Dammit! Looking into the void around me, I see that three ships are on my tail, and I turn and start heading for the smoking friendly vessel. I have to get these demons off of my tail, so I can stop the ships heading for Earth. As I approach the smoking vessel, I mentally send the command to teleport all living beings to this one, and then pull hard to starboard at the last second. Zooming past another friendly ship, I transport our passengers to it.

As I do this, I feel myself go even deeper into Summer's pussy, and I moan as my cock enters her womb; my cock's head getting strangled by the tightness of her deepest and most sensitive parts.

Two demon ships fail to turn sharp enough and crash, leaving one still on my tail.

Shit! Did I just kill more of my teams? 'Leslie, please highlight the demon ships with our teams on them in yellow, so I don't destroy them as well.' She doesn't respond this time, but I see seven or eight demon ships go from a red ring, to a yellow one. There are still too many red rings. Ha, the red rings of death, I think sadistically.

I see two demon ships returning, this time with blue rings around them, when Summer screams, "I'm cumming, Nick!" distracting me for just a second. "Oh, god, I'm gonna cum!" I feel her cunt ripple along my member, and I feel energy flowing into me from the connection. Odd, I think, that's never happened before.

Two more demon ships suddenly shift to blue rings, and I see them breaking off pursuit of the angel ships they'd been trying to destroy. They break pursuit, and then just sit there. Sonuva. . . Their weapons are down, and they might not even know how to pilot the things. I sense for my switches, to try and return weapons to the fighter, and catch my breath.

Gina is aboard one of them. My heart pounds, and if it weren't for the yellow light surrounding me, I'd probably go soft within my older sibling right now.

"Nick, lookout!" my sister screams, and suddenly she's gone from me, as well as my extra strength with my switches. Opening my eyes, I see a small, black haired creature coming right for me.

How the— was all the time I have for thought, before I'm jumping away. The thing pulls out some sort of weapon, and points it at me, and then seems to get agitated, throwing the thing down. Apparently I turned off all weaponry, as I recognize the thing as some sort of gun.

I'm naked, facing one of the red-bodied demons, while who knows what might be coming at us outside. On top of that, I haven't done any of the training with the squads, because I can't give myself the switches that I was able to give them. Oh, and did I mention I'm still supporting a throbbing boner, with this yellow light? Can this situation get any worse?

Oops! Why did I have to think that?

Summer screams again, and I see another demon is in the room with us, facing off against my nude sister.

My attention is brought back to my own situation, when my demon charges me, its snout wide open, and very dangerous teeth gleaming a sickly shade of green in the blue light. It's a good thing I'd gotten some dodging practice with the Team Rocket twins, as I jump to the side. I hit the ground rolling, and come up near the enemy's discarded weapon. I make a quick switch to turn on just this one, but it won't budge. I'd made the original switch while in contact with Summer. I pick the weapon up anyway, at the least it'll act as a club, and get it up just in time to block the short round creature's maw from tearing a chunk out of my side.

Summer screams, and I look over to see her hobbling away from a stalking demon, holding her hip. Blood wells from between her fingers, and I can see that her face has gone ashen.

Fear for my loving sister rips through me, and I pull back on the weapon, still in the demon's mouth, as I roll back taking the beast with me, turn off the gravity, place my legs under the creature, let go of the rifle and kick hard. The things claws rake my legs, causing a whole new level of agony, but it flies upwards, and its small head slams into the ceiling. I return gravity at that point, and the red creature falls back to the floor with a grunt and a thump.

I'm certain it's only unconscious, and that gives me an idea. Cursing for not having thought of it earlier, I make a switch in the one that is now barreling down on my sister, and watch as it stumbles and hits the floor, asleep.

Breathing heavily, I walk over and inspect my sister's hip. Thankfully, between the yellow light, and her nanites, the blood flow slows, and stops, and she's able to stand upright again. I check my own legs, and watch just in time for the tears in my flesh to fade into scars, and then disappear altogether. The only evidence of the wounds are memories, and the already drying blood.

Summer hugs me tightly to her body, crying. I comfort her as much as I can, my still hard rod between us.

She notices. "Wow! I didn't know you got turned on by that sort of thing," she snickers.

"I don't," I try to defend myself. "It's this damnable light. Leslie set it up to make me hard, while it heals." Speaking of Leslie, 'Demons are boarding our ships!' I send to her.

'Already taken care of. You took the longest to stop your attackers. Now, if you're done playing around, we're still fighting out here. We had to sacrifice one demon ship to save yours already.'

'The team aboard?' I ask, worried that it might have been Gina's ship.

I get no response, but a moment later, no response is necessary. Gina strolls through the open hatch, surrounded by Lindsey Ratner, Nicole Hama, and the five other cheerleaders. All naked, except for the light-suits, and all staring at my package.

"We'd have been here sooner," Gina says as she rushes over and hugs me, "but we had to take care of our wounded, before we could fight. Even as she talks, four cheerleaders break off, and two head to each of the slumbering demons. They're carrying some kind of wicked looking black blades, and they slip them easily into the slumbering red mounds, killing them.

"This is for Samantha," one of them says, and I can see tears rolling down her cheeks. Samantha is. . . was another cheerleader.

"We're to be your personal guard, though Leslie says that the demons won't be able to teleport to us anymore; something about randomly generating coefficients and fourth dimension physics." Gina tells me

"Nick?" Summer asks, and I look over to her, as she watches the four teammates dragging the dead demons from the room.

Oh, great. Now I have to do my sister, with an audience. I know Lindsey won't mind, as she's been sleeping with her brother, and neither will Gina, but the other's. . .

"Don't worry about them," Gina tells us. "I briefed them while we were healing. They understand the situation." Her voice drops to a whisper before she adds, "Even Nicole doesn't seem to care, as long as it saves our lives."

I realize that we must look a site, with blood still on Summer's side, and both my feet a dark color as well.

Gina steps back, and is quickly replaced by my naked sister. My boner never lessened throughout the fight, and apparently Summer stayed wet the entire time as well, because as we lay back, I easily slip right back inside her, and close my eyes, to evaluate the battlefield.

Another angel ship is smoking, and immobile, but otherwise seems undamaged. Three demon ships are surrounding it, protecting it. They still don't have weapons, but every time a red-ringed ship approaches, they chase it off.

I'm back in the saddle, I think, as I start moving our ship forward again.

'You're in more than just that,' Summer sends me, and I thrust my hips forward in response, driving the ship up, and making her lightly bite my shoulder to stifle her moans.

As I watch the three ships guarding the one angel ship, one turns suddenly red, and I know a squad just died. I've got to end this fast, before any more lives are lost.

My hips have been moving with Summer on autopilot, but when she starts to moan, and cries out, "Fuck me Nick! Damn, you feel so fucking huge in me. Ungh, I'm cumming again!" my focus returns to her, as I pick up the pace with my rod. She feels so great, with her inner folds caressing every inch of my rod, and I even slip into her womb, making me moan out load as well. I know I'm getting close, but I also know I need to figure out how to stop these violent beasts.

Dammit, I think, if only I could get rid of their aggressiveness!

Summer's words combined with her cunt milking my cock are enough to send me over the edge. As I fill her womb full of my seed, I feel the switch for their aggressiveness form, and flip at the same time, draining the last of our combined energy away, and blackness swallows me whole.

When I come to, I have to blink my eyes a few times to see, and my head is throbbing again. A pleasant sensation is surrounding my cock, but I can't see past my sister's concerned face.

"You're awake!" she exclaims upon seeing my open eyes. Her face seems oddly flushed, and she even seems to moan a little as she says it.

"Wh-what happened?" I ask groggily, already feeling the healing yellow light force my headache to recede, and my cock to swell even more. I'm thankful for the enhancements Leslie added to the healing, but kinda wish she hadn't made it so that I get so hard under the luminescence.

"The demons've stopped chasing us," Summer tells me, her eyes close momentarily as she sucks in her bottom lip.

Only then do I realize why my cock feels so pleasant. I know that technique; Gina must be giving me a blowjob, and keeping me hard. They must have done that when I passed out, so that when I awoke, I could reconnect with my sister, and keep my switches powerful. Apparently she's forgotten about what the light now does for me. Or who knows. . . Maybe she doesn't care, and just wants to clean my pipe.

That doesn't explain why Summer seems to be enjoying herself, though.

My sister sees the confused look on my face, and correctly interprets it. "Gina's scooping your cum out of me," she informs me. "You came a lot, and she's trying to get it out, but it feels good, too. She's about to. . . uhh, get me off."

Just as Summer starts to convulse on top of me, Gina lets my cock free, and slips it back into Summer's vagina.

I moan as we reconnect, and feel the power of my switches magnify again. I know I can't use them again so quickly, and am also glad that I've been able to buy us a little time.

"No," Summer moans as she comes down from her orgasm. "In my ass. I don't want to get pregnant from this, and I haven't taken my pills since I've been up here." I nod, and pull my hips down, and let Gina aim me for her rectum. I'm easily slick enough, and slip right past my sister's sphincter, causing us both to moan in delight again.

Despite how good my sister's colon feels around my cock, I worry about the ships that made it past us. I've failed. That other ship would've been well outside of my range when I created the 'anti-aggression' switch. I only hope that my fellow humans can handle the few ships that'd made it through. Knowing that the demon's weapons won't work, sooths my fears some.

Right now, though, I need to concentrate on the rest of the fleet that's still here. Closing my eyes, I pull Summer's face down to mine, kissing her deeply, as I lift my hips, and love the sensations the inside of her ass delivers along my rod.

I can see the demon ships still floating out there in space, waiting, and likely wondering what's happening to them. They might not be aggressive at the moment, but they still pose a threat. I need to stop that threat for good, or all will be lost.

My headache is nearly gone now, and I know it's partly in thanks to the healing light, and also thanks to how wonderful Summer feels on top of me. I can feel her sphincter sliding up and down my rod, my entire length piercing her colon.

I allow my hands to drop down to her rear, and grab a globe in each hand, as I examine the ships before me.

I need a way to stop their aggressiveness permanently. Derek's image flashes before my mind, and I recall what I'd done to him, changing him into a female. Somehow I don't think changing their sex will help, but perhaps another biological change will do the trick. I know I'll need the added strength of another orgasm though, to accomplish it, and throw all of my concentration into making love to my sweet sister's tight ass.

Lifting my head, I bring one of her teats to my lips, sucking gently, as I increase the pace of my hips.

"Damn," Summer moans above me, "you're going to make cum again, Nick." She starts to convulse on top of me, her ass squeezes my length, and feels fantastic, but it's still not enough to make me cum.

I open my eyes, and see Gina and the cheerleaders watching us, and know that I will need to enlist their help.

"Gina, I know what I need to do, but I need your help," I tell her. "Come here."

Shanna does as I ask, a curious look on her face, her suit shimmering to the floor, and walks over to Summer and I. "I don't know how I can help, Nick. I'm not like your sister."

I tell her what I want, and she sits on my face, my sister moving slightly as the blonde-bombshell gets situated. Summer does her best to keep as much physical contact with me as possible. I need to be as turned on as possible, so that I can form the switch when I cum.

I suck hard on Gina's labia, and note that she's already wet. Despite the fear that she must have been feeling, and the battles she's already been through, watching Summer and I roll around must have been turning her on.

I feel Summer lift up, while keeping as much contact with my body, and know that she must have been sucking on Gina's tits as I began to nibble on her clitoris. I reach my hands up, and pinched both of Summer's nipples between my fingers, making her moan into Gina's chest.

I feel a tongue on my genitals, and from the sense of my switches, I guess that it's Lindsey. I've never actually done anything with the woman before, but I'm not about to complain right now.

"Like, if you think I'm joining this disgusting scene, then you can forget it." That is unmistakably Nicole Hama. "It's one thing to watch this incest, but another to help in it."

"Oh, get over yourself," I hear one of the other cheerleaders state. "If he needs to cum, to save the Earth, then it's our civic duty to help him!"

"You've can't be serious," the head cheerleader cries.

There is no response, but a couple seconds later, my right hand is pulled away from my sister's chest. Someone starts sucking on two of my fingers, then shoved towards a crotch. I feel a slight bit of fuzz, and know what she is after. My two saliva soaked fingers quickly find her slit, and slip inside.

"Damn, that looks hot, Sarah!" another cheerleader crows near my feet. A moment later, I'm met with a new experience, as my foot rubs against a new crotch. A few seconds later, my toes are swallowed by whoever's cunny is fucking my foot.

"Mmm, he really knows how to use his fingers, Michelle," Sarah moans, and really starts to move her hips against my hand.

"I can't, like, believe you're doing that!" Nicole cries, but Sarah cums as I slip two more fingers into her cunt. "Don't expect to be on my cheerleading team when this is over. Don't you realize that's like, his sister, he's fucking?"

"Oh, fuck, I love having a foot up my little kitty," Michelle moans, as I feel her 'little kitty' squeeze my appendage. "Get over yourself, Nicole, or you won't be head cheerleader anymore."

"I've got to get in on this," another one says. "I've never had a foot in me. That looks like fun!"

No way, I think, while Gina cums in my mouth. While I'm lapping up her juices, I feel my left foot slowly enter another pussy.

Summer is really moving atop me, and I can feel my cock-head bouncing around inside her colon, making me moan. I'm so turned on; I know I'm getting close.

The tongue at my balls moves away, and I hear, "Yeah, finger my pussy, Sarah. Ashley, finger my ass! Oh, that feels good!"

Gina grinds her crotch against my lips and tongue, while I enjoy the feeling of Lindsey's tongue on my balls and Summer's ass gliding up and down my hard shaft.

"But. . . But. . . I mean. . . Like. . . Oh, fuck, it's for the Earth, right?" and a few seconds later, Nicole Hama, head cheerleader, stuck up bitch, and Robbie's current girlfriend has my fingers making her even wetter than she was a moment ago.

Sarah cums again, my fist is now entirely inside her wet walls, and a moment later Nicole follows with her own orgasm.

Having seven women pleasing me, and getting pleased is enough to increase my libido, and I feel my orgasm building up even stronger. I squeeze my eyes closed to form the switch I need in my mind.

Summer drops her chest down to mine, and our chins connect as we both lick Gina's creaming crotch. I taste a flood of her cum a second before Summer's colon squeezes my throbbing rod, and I unloaded myself deeply into my sister's convulsing colon. New energy flows into me from Summer's orgasm.

It takes every ounce of mental strength I have left to make and then move the switch. I have just enough time to sense the demons becoming herbivores, before I pass out for the last time.

Epilogue

It takes nearly two months for me to recover from that last switch. Two months in the ship under the healing yellow light, while the changed demons and friendly pink aliens come to an understanding and a truce.

That final switch doesn't change all the demons in the universe, only the ones that were within range at the time I flipped it. However, according to the new truce, the Earth has a friendly defensive force. Some of the demons go with a few of the female pink aliens, to defend their home planet. The rest go to Earth to fight those that'd made it past me during the battle. It takes almost ten years to flush all of the carnivorous and aggressive demons from my home planet. Ten years of chaos, violence, and the beginning of a new age for humanity.