Balancing the Books Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy edged again and cried into Becky's breasts. Becky, thinking of his torment, came. And came. And came some more.

Climax

It was a Sunday afternoon. Tara had just climbed aboard Billy's tool and was gently rocking back and forth. She'd already experienced several orgasms with him doing the work. He had very nearly exhausted himself, and he practically vibrated with desperation within her.

As she gyrated, she spoke, "Babe, your birthday is coming up, so I've planned a party for you..."

He thought this was an odd time to bring the subject up.

"Mmmm...you feel good. Everyone has been after us to see the cabin, so I thought this would be a great opportunity. So we'll have the party there...ohhh...make me cum again..."

She rode for awhile, lost in pleasure. "So we'll meet them there Friday afternoon for the long weekend."

He tried to focus, "Who...who all is coming?"

"Monica, of course...and...mmmm...all of her swinger's group...and...ohhh fuck...I took the liberty of inviting Becky...we really have become good friends..."

"Whe...where are we gonna put that many people?"

"We'll manage...not everyone will stay the whole weekend...mmmm..."

"And thats everyone thats coming?"

"Yes...ohhh yesss...everyone will be cumming...except you...nnngggg...YES!"

Billy edged again as she began pounding him with renewed vigor, taking her orgasms from him.

The week passed interminably slowly for Billy. He was incredibly apprehensive. He periodically peppered Tara with questions which occurred to him.

Tuesday. "Will I be umm..uhh...'servicing' people?"

"Yes, babe."

So it will be like a regular group session?"

"Yep."

Wednesday. "So, just Friday will be the session, right?"

"No, babe. It will last all weekend, just not everyone can stay all weekend."

"Oh."

Becky practically floated around the office all week. She had never been to the mountains and stepped to his cubicle almost hourly with excited questions. Would it be cold? What should she wear? Would there be bears? Tara said it was okay, but did he mind if she rode with them? She didn't want to get lost.

Thursday. "I'll probably be busy grilling and stuff a lot, huh? And playing guide for nature hikes, right?"

She pretended not to know what he was worried about. "Oh, no, babe. It's YOUR birthday. James may not be as good as you, but he used to be a chef. He has graciously agreed to do all of the cooking so you'll be free to enjoy your birthday. As for playing guide, I would imagine so. Nobody knows the area like you. But WE know a hike in the woods can be VERY pleasurable. I expect you to make me VERY proud. No requests to entertain you for your birthday should be turned down. It would be rude. She smiled lustily.

Billy tried to stifle the emotion in his voice and pretend he wasn't about to burst into tears. He knew he was within 50 orgasms of repaying his debt. Nearly four days of providing orgasms to other women could potentially set him back six months. "So, umm...haaah...will the uhh...orgasms I give other women still count against me?"

"Of course, baby. Don't be silly."

Billy returned her smile weakly. As he turned a tear rolled down his cheek.

The trip to the cabin was pleasant, if maddening. The girls had agreed to take shifts with Billy's edging. One would sit up front, one in the back. Tara would sit in the front passenger seat, either reading or chatting with Becky as she lazily stroked the driver's pulsing, seeping manhood.

When they swapped places, Tara could get a lot more reading done. Given her preference, Becky found it iressistably erotic to fellate the driver instead as he tried to focus on the road. Steering wheel raised, she loved to feel of his meat in her hot mouth. When he would begin to mindlessly thrust into her throat she swooned at the pulsing, the sensation of his head enlarging in her mouth as he tried desperately to cum. She would really have liked to feel jet after jet firing down her throat, but was happy to settle for swirling her tongue around his slit to take up the precum which flowed out. She hummed contentedly, which only served to set him off again.

The next time they switched places, she apologized to Tara while trying to mop the passenger seat up with a paper towel, "I'm sorry...I think I came twice...I'm fucking soaked!"

Tara assured her it was okay, perfectly understandable. She sat and began her book again as Billy put the truck in gear. She reached her left hand over to begin slowly tracing her fingertips up and down his shaft, "That's two, babe."

The trio had left work early, so arrived well before any other guests. Becky was awestruck by the scenery and the wildlife they saw on the drive in.

Tara asked Billy to get the luggage situated into the master bedroom. They all took a few minutes to freshen up and catch their breath, sharing a drink in the great room of the cabin.

Tara gave Becky a sly smile, "The air up here is so...envigorating. After that...erotic drive...you know what us girls really need?"

"I'm game...what?"

"We need to cummm..."

"Oh, girl, you read my mind." Both girls giggled playfully.

They both turned to Billy and Tara spoke, "Upstairs mister...flat on your back on the bed. We'll be up in a minute..."

He quickly downed what was left of his whiskey and made his way to the master bedroom. Halfway up the stairs he felt his already erect penis firm up even more, he guessed the overflow had been activated to 125%...she meant business, obviously.

After a few minutes both women entered the room and shed their clothes. Either one of their familiar bodies would have sent him into overdrive, but both?

Tara climbed onto the bed, straddling his midsection, "We're going to give you what every man dreams of, baby...two women at once. Make me proud, baby." She mounted his straining manhood, immediately taking him completely within her soaked womanhood.

Becky climbed onto the bed and, facing Tara, straddled Billy's face. He throbbed within his wife as he watched Becky's large, firm backside settle down, blocking his view. He felt the familiar sensation of her very hairy, moistened pubes press against his mouth. He sighed as he inhaled her scent and tasted her incredible flavor that he loved. He began caressing her with his mouth about the same time his wife squeezed him...despite himself he felt an orgasm rise, the edged hard.

His hearing was muffled by the flesh of Becky's buttocks and thighs closed in around him, but he could hear the girls tittering, laughing and talking before they sought their release in earnest.

Tara held her phone, tapping the screen a couple of times, then turning it for Becky to see. Becky studied it, then comprehension set in, "Oh my gawwd, girl, seriously??"

Tara laughed and nodded happily.

Becky gushed, both figuratively and literally, drenching Billy. Her eyes welled up, "Oh, Tara, I cannot tell you how honored I am that you included me in this! Thank you so much!!"

They hugged and cried happily together for a moment. In the excitement of the moment they kissed, then both began to chase their orgasms with purpose.

Tara gyrated and pressed forward and back for a time, then began sliding up and down Billy's pole slowly, painstakingly. She felt him pulsing desperately within her several times and knew he was edging.

Becky felt his mouth envelope her entire sex and gasped as his tongue alternated between bathing her labia lovingly, darting into her canal as if fucking her, and dancing delightedly over her clit. She could feel in her soul he thoroughly enjoyed his task, devouring her as if she were his favorite meal. This eroticized his attentions all the more, and quickly she found herself surging through multiple orgasms. The intensity from watching his wife fucking him slowly at the same time was unbelievable to her.

The girl's eyes met as they came together and they verbalized it the same, both screaming out, "Fuuuucckkkk!" together and screaming through their orgasmic bliss. Billy thrashed desperately beneath them, hearing their exclamations, which only made them cum harder.

After about 45 minutes of cycling through repeated orgasms and casual conversations, the girls were gently riding their steed when Tara's phone, sitting on a nightstand, chimed.

They laughed conspiratorily, and Tara asked, "Ready?"

"Absolutely!"

They interlocked their arms together for support. Both women locked their muscular thighs to Billy's body, gripping him tightly with their knees as if the chute doors were about to open for a bronco ride.

They smiled. Becky pressed her sodden pussy tightly to his lips, preventing any movement, as Tara began impaling herself upon his cock with abandon.

Billy of course wondered why they had suddenly locked him down so tightly. Becky raised up slightly so he could hear. He heard his wife, trying to speak while pounding him into her vagina, "Ha——ahhh—-h-aa-ppy...ungh...birthday, baby! I love you!" Becky quickly added, "me too, lover." Then she settled back down onto him, trying to balance between keeping him locked, taking her own satisfaction, and not suffocating him.

Billy was trying to figure out why they had interrupted their festivities to wish him happy birthday when Tara's incredibly passionate ride set off another edging, drawing his attention back where it belonged.

He felt the cum begin to rise in his shaft, and tried to pump back into his wife's body, instinctively chasing the orgasm he knew would not happen.

Then, he felt a vaguely familiar sensation...oh, damn that feels good...he struggled to understand...then the realization hit him as it happened.

As the top of mount Billy seemed to blow apart, a molten mass of creamy lava shot at impossible speed up through the shaft and spewed ejecta violently into the atmosphere above, the velvet of his wife's clenching sex.

If Billy had been able to see her phone, if he had been capable of a coherent thought, he would see the app had been set to allow orgasms at random intervals, while his erection was still locked in place.

As nearly eighteen months of intense sexual denial and frustration burst from him via his tormented manhood, Billy lost it. Despite the girls' best efforts, he forcefully raised his hips into the air, lifting Tara into the air. She was prepared and managed to maintain her lock on his midsection.

It did cause her to fall forward, face first into Becky's bountiful breasts. As Billy thrust relentlessly into her, the seering hot cum flooding her center, it was more than she could process. She came hard, and repeatedly. Mindlessly attempting to expend the sexual tension, she screamed and bit into Becky's freckled breast as she knew Billy had done.

Billy did not scream, he roared. Had his voice not been muffled by Becky's beautiful bottom, it was likely that the creatures of the forest would have all looked to the cabin at once for a mile.

Becky was overwhelmed...Billy's baratone, gutteral roar sent vibrations up through her clitoris, up through her center as his head thrashed back and forth across her twat...at the same time, Tara sucked orgasmically against her breasts, closing a sexual circuit. She experienced ejaculation and squirted repeatedly into Billy's mouth.

Billy's release did not stop...since he could not lose his erection, Tara continued her assault upon it, causing him to have multiple orgasms. In a seemingly endless cycle, each time one of the lovers came, it would set off orgasms for the others.

Finally, the girls stopped to catch their breath. Once they had, they looked at each other mischieviously, the same thought occurring to both. Like sisters with a psychic connection they both giggled in unison, "Switch!"

Suddenly Billy could see light, but it didn't last for long. Tara's battered, sloppy sex descended upon him. His wife faced forward so she could look down into his eyes. She wanted to connect with him as he tried to swallow her copious cream pie. As their mixed cum flowed into his mouth, he felt Becky's tightness envelop his still throbbing cock.

He looked up to see his wife's loving smile and saw Becky's hands cupping Tara's breasts, tweaking her nipples. The circuit was closed again. Tara experienced the multiple sensations as Billy's tongue played across her clit and Becky's fingers played her breasts. She came and the electricity coursed through all of them again.

Becky cried as he came within her...for so long she had wanted to feel his cum shooting into her and now she did. She cried tears of joy as she came.

The girls rode their stallion to their heart's content. Tara loved being able to look down into Billy's eyes as she took her pleasure from him; he equally loved being able to watch her half-lidded eyes as she took her satisfaction.

Eventually they finished with him, and crashed beside him, both curled up beside him, their arms interwoven on his chest, their legs splayed across his.

When the trio had all recovered, Tara suggested they go downstairs for a quick snack. They all worked their way down the cabin's stairs, not bothering to dress.

The ladies both grinned as Billy looked up and saw that all of the party's invitees were already present...and had been there to witness his orgasmic bellowing.

Billy looked around to see two banners hanging in the great room. One read "Happy Birthday Billy!", the other read, "Billy's Cumming Out Party."

As he descended the stairs with an incredible calm, he heard Monica declare, "Damn. Somebody obviously got a well-deserved fucking!"

1...67891011