Balancing the Books Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She languidly moved into position, straddling his face, "I'm more than ready, sweetheart, but the truth is I like your tongue, and, well, we're gonna be here a good long while. So I want to savor every bit of you." She lowered her body to his and he began to enjoy one of his favorite meals. The satiny texture of her folds and her exquisite taste had him in heaven before he knew it. His loving ministrations drew moans and mewling sounds from her. Billy used the techniques he had been taught, loving every moment as he bathed her sex with a flattened tongue, then drove it deep into her folds, or hardened it to a point and darted it back and forth, up and down on her clitoris. Monica gently rode his face, taking her pleasure without reservation. After she had enjoyed several orgasms, she slowly pulled away.

She leaned down and kissed him lovingly, tasting herself as their tongues danced. While his attention was diverted, she slowly implaled herself onto his manhood...savoring every inch as he expanded her insides. She continued to press down with almost painful slowness until she felt his abdomen against her nether lips, conjoined now at both ends. He sighed into her kiss and lightly caressed her sides as they shared the moment together.

Monica interlaced her delicate fingers with his, holding his hands to the bed as she rhythmically began to rotate herself on his shaft. She held his kiss for several moments as she controlled the action. She sighed contentedly as she ground herself onto him, building her sensations towards climax. She slowly began a 'twerking' motion to drive herself up and down his cock slowly, pressing her G-spot against him repeatedly. When she came on him for the first time, she pressed her hips down hard on him, holding him in place as she enjoyed her release.

When her orgasm began to recede, she once again began riding his pole the same way, working herself towards another. Billy felt himself building towards his first edging with her and instinctively began thrusting up into her forcefully.

Monica stopped her ride and pressed his hips down against the bed with hers, clasping his fingers tighter, "Uh-uh, lover...be still. You have to learn control...a passionate, uncontrollable fucking is great, but that is not what I want right now. And remember, this is all about ME, right?" He groaned, but nodded his ascent to her wishes. She ground herself slowly against him again, "So your job right now is to control yourself and remain still while I give myself a long, slow fucking so I can cum as often as I want, the way I want..."

Monica began to drive herself onto him again, pistoning with the perfect rhythm for a slow, satisfying cum. She sighed quietly as she gripped him tightly.

Working herself towards another, she felt Billy begin to shake beneath her. He remained still with tremendous effort and whimpered in desperation. Monica felt his penis swell inside of her when he began to edge, pulsing towards the orgasm that would not happen. He gasped...he wanted so badly to chase that orgasm, to pound relentlessly into her; it took everything he had to obey and give her complete control of the chase.

She felt him trembling and shaking, felt his cock head swell, the heat from his shaft; she felt and absorbed the unrequited energy of his frustration, and it sent her over the edge. She pounded herself down onto him repeatedly and screamed out in orgasmic bliss, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming so fucking hard! Poor baby! I love that you can't cum! F-U-U-C-K! Aaauuughhh! YES!!"

She pounded him relentlessly, gaining energy from the fact he obeyed, shaking violently beneath her but not moving. Launching through a stream of violent multiple orgasms, she bent down mindlessly and bit his chest in passionate release, crying out into his flesh. Billy gritted his teeth and cried out, not because of the rending of his flesh...that was actually a blessed distraction from his constantly edging manhood...ever right at the brink of orgasm.

At long last, Monica's body spent itself and she began to slow, her beautiful chest heaving as she caught her breath...they were both a sweaty mess. She rested her sex atop his, and sat up. Looking down on his quivering body she spoke softly, "Oh my gawd, darling, you are still SO hard. We are so lucky to live in such amazing times. If it weren't for your device, you would have cum with me, and this would all be over."

She sighed happily, "But you cannot cum...you can stay hard for me...so this is far from over...I can still feel you throbbing inside of me! Isn't that wonderful?"

Billy could not speak, so he nodded yes, it was wonderful that no matter what he did, he could not achieve the release he needed so much. He gazed into her flashing eyes, her radiant smile and the flush of passion in her full, still heaving breasts, and shuddered violently as another violent edging coursed through him.

Monica felt it and moaned softly with pleasure. Sitting astride him she began to slowly grind herself against him again, savoring the energy pulsing inside of her womanhood. She did so slowly for perhaps ten minutes, enjoying the sensations she would have given up had her lover been able to join her in relief. She caressed her own chest, pinching her nipples, which drove Billy to distraction. He caressed her full hips as they gyrated upon him, careful not to thrust into her as he wanted.

Finally another series of orgasms began to build within Monica. She placed her palms flat against Billy's chest for leverage and began to ride him with a passion now. She was raising up until he was just barely within her, then slamming her powerful body down onto his long throbbing cock violently. Billy watched her breasts bouncing, saw the angelic passion on her face, and repeatedy felt her plush buttocks slamming down onto his thighs. His head began to thrash back and forth as he edged again.

Tara stood in the doorway, leaning against the door jamb, watching her friend's lovely backside crashing over and over again onto her husband's manhood. She had watched and listened long enough that her panties were soaked. She recognized the now familiar signs that Billy was edging repeatedly and was in awe that he was not ramming himself home into Monica's cunt.

She recognized also the tell-tale signs that Monica was about to cum...her labored breathing, her quickening pace. It occurred to her that the joys she had been experiencing would not have happened without Monica's help. That she owed Monica so much. Something occurred to her; something to do for Monica.

She pulled her cell phone from her pocket and opened the app. She tapped the erection control and waited, her thumb hovering over the screen.

Her pulse quickened, HER breathing became somewhat labored in anticipation. When she heard Monica begin to gasp in pleasure, when she could tell Monica was entering the orgasmic plateau, she tapped the sliding control, and suddenly Billy's cock, without any warning for the lovers, shot to 125%, a quarter again its full size and hard as a rock.

Monica and Billy both screamed uncontrollably. Monica pounded him even more relentlessly as she experienced the most violent multiple orgasms of her life so far. The sudden unbefore known expansion of his manhood and the requisite tightening of Monica's velvety womanhood upon him, her unrestrained fucking of him while he was already edging over and over, caused him to lose all reason.

Billy slammed into her and his hips rose up off of the bed, leaving her dangling helplessly on his cock. They both shook violently as Monica continued grinding herself on him, cumming repeatedly.

The lover's shocked, animalistic screams could be heard throughout the large house; likely down the block. The others came running to see if someone was hurt. Amanda held Tara as the eroticism overcame her and Tara experienced an orgasm also.

After several wrenching minutes of bliss, the lovers fell onto the bed, shaking. Monica was completely spent and soon drifted off to sleep. Poor Billy was not spent at all of course. But he was exhausted. Tara mercifully tapped the app a couple of times. Billy's penis returned to merely a full erection. If he could calm down, he would now have the ability to lose his erection...no release, but a measure of relief if he could attain it.

James gently picked Monica up from Billy's arms and carried her off to her own bed. Amanda guided Tara to the bed and helped her undress, then pulled a sheet up over the couple when Tara cuddled into Billy's arms.

Amanda caressed Billy's temple. "Get some sleep, loverboy. In the morning, your ass is mine."

Late the next morning, the couple awoke, refreshed. Tara traced her fingernails across Billy's chest, "How are you doing, baby?"

"If it tells you anything, you turned off the permanent hard-on last night, but I think I was hard most of the night anyway..."

"Should we stop doing this, then?"

"Oh, hell no. Don't you let up a bit. I'm going fucking nuts...but I wouldn't change a thing...ma'am."

They showered together, Tara lovingly soaping up and washing Billy all over before he did the same for her. They talked about how far they had come, and how far they wanted to go, together. Afterwards, they walked nude into the dining room, to join the others for breakfast.

Amanda admired the body Billy had been building with his exercise regimen, "Eat well, stud, you are going to need your energy..."

Tara laughed, "That reminds me, babe...this would be a good time for you to read your note to everyone...why don't you go and get it?"

Billy was confused for a moment, but then remembered the greeting card he had been given as they arrived at Monica's house. He retrieved it, and at Tara's urging, opened it. He began to read to himself, but Tara interrupted, "Aloud, babe."

Billy gulped, embarassed. "Um...it says...My love...I appreciate so much the efforts you are making to take care of me. To think you love me so much you would undergo surgery, chastity, denial and torment to take care of me. I love you so much, and want you to know there is no anger in my...ruling. It is all in fun. I went five long years unsated. So it is only fair, as we discussed, that we balance the books...that you pay back every orgasm you had before you cum again. We calculated...you agreed, that you owe me one thousand and forty orgasms."

There were several "oh, fucks" and "OMG's"...and Billy's voice caught as he read the next sentences...

"How many orgasms have you given others this weekend?" Billy, unsure of the answer, looked to the other women present.

Monica smiled, appreciatively, "Oh, sweetie...I lost count...but at least twenty." Even she blushed.

Cindy giggled, "At least fifteen."

Amanda looked mischievious, "Lets see if we can't top that."

Billy read on, quaking, "You will give my friends your full attention...but...I have decided...every orgasm you give them now and going forward...will be added back to the total you owe me."

Billy trembled as he realized every orgasm he had given his wife so far had just been erased and then some by his efforts the night before. If she continued his services to her friends, he might never cum again. Despite his almost apoplectic frustration over the fact, his manhood grew and throbbed...without the device.

Amanda was shocked, but found herself getting moist at the thought, "Oh my...I can't wait to ring up your total...oh, fuck..."

Billy found himself eating slowly...despite Amanda's robust body, he was almost scared. But as he contemplated his fate, he decided he would do all he could to make Tara proud.

As he finished eating, Tara opened the app, setting his erection at 110% with a gleam in her eye. Amanda kissed him and dragged him by his cock back to the bedroom excitedly, "I want the full package, starting with a full body massage!"

There was a glint in Tara's eyes, "Excellent choice! Billy is very good at massages...you're gonna love it."

Billy smiled with pride, "Hey, do you mind if I try that thing WE were going to do? Or would you rather I wait so you can be first?"

Tara looked at her onery friend and considered that she probably deserved some oneryness back, "I think that is an excellent idea...make sure it is a full massage." She laughed.

Billy guided Amanda to lay face down, "I should start with your back side."

She lay nude, face down on the bed, her incredibly inviting ass wriggling at him.

Knowing he could not possibly cum if he wanted to, Billy wanted to do something he had tried before with his wife...but he had always shot off much too quickly for it to work.

He moved atop her body, between her legs, and gently pressed the flaring head of his manhood against her already soaked, puffy lips...and there he stopped. She pressed against him, seeking penetration. but he had already decided...as much as he wanted to pound her relentlessly...needed to feel her...he would not fuck her until the massage was done.

He had no illusions...he would eventually end up fully ungulfed within her...but it would have to be her that impaled herself. Any motion she obtained within her would be her own doing. Once inside her, he would stay that way until he finished the massage.

As he always did with Tara, he would work his way from head to foot. First with light caresses, then firm but gentle kneeding of her muscles with his strong hands. Finally, slow, loving kisses. He did not intend to miss an inch of her body. And he would only remove his penis when he had to, in order to reach her center.

Billy lightly traced his fingertips across Amanda's shoulders and and slowly along her arms until he reached her fingertips. Then he massaged his way back up her arms and across her shoulders, taking his time. He methodically used his thumbs to massage the muscles at the back of her neck, relaxing her as he did so. A sigh escaped her, "Oh my God, you ARE good..."

Billy caressed her back, moving slowly down both sides, then back up her spine. He repeated his path with strong but gentle manipulations with his hands, moving with excruciating slowness.

It had been twenty minutes...Amanda could not fathom the contradictions...she was completely relaxed and at ease; at the same time she felt her core warm, her pussy moistened even more, and her desire elevated beyond her control. Savoring Billy's magical touch, she found herself unconsciously pushing herself against him. Damn him! He refused to move and she found herself squirming, pressing her ass back against him.

She felt his engorged manhood slowly expanding her canal as she managed to impale herself onto him.

As his all encompassing massage reached the middle of her back and her buttocks, she moaned...she had worked his erection almost entirely inside of her now. She pressed against him as she enjoyed a gentle orgasm course through her. How could she be so relaxed and cum at the same time??

"Oh please, Billy, give it to me..." Still he refused to move as his hands kneaded her perfectly shaped buttocks, then moved on to the back of her thighs.

When he reached the back of her knees and expertly caressed this erogenous zone, she managed to work her way completely onto him. She felt his swollen testicles press against her labia and came again.

She squirmed, rotating her hips against him, almost begging, "Please, Billy, fuck me!"

Still he refused to piston into her, keeping his cock buried entirely into her, unmoving. Any stimulation she obtained was from her gyrating on his shaft.

He reached her feet and massaged them. Then he leaned back and sucked gently on her toes and nibbled on the bottom of her soles. She groaned in pleasure, as he pressed himself tightly against her sex. It had been nearly an hour.

Billy leaned up, and carefully rotated Amanda until she was laying on her back, careful to never disengage from her. As his manhood rotated within her body, he could not help himself...he tried to cum...but again only edged. "Mmmmmppphhhh...ohhh fuck..."

She managed to bury him entirely within her, his shaft pulsing, throbbing. Amanda moaned and mewled as she felt him swell. He began the caresses and massages of her upper body from the front.

When he reached her breasts, lightly caressing them while avoiding her nipples, she sighed, "Oh, Billy...more...please..." He kneaded her breasts lovingly, until she was rotating her hips into him, squeazing his sex with hers.

He tenderly teased her nipples with his fingertips, sending sensations surging through her nervous system. She came again, crying out as she pressed her pussy against his shaft, desperately seeking...more.

As he leaned down and took a breast into his mouth, darting his tongue around her areola and nipple while tugging on the other nipple with his thumb and fingers, she tried again to hump him to satisfaction. Again he kept himself impaled within her, preventing the pistoning motion she craved. "Fuuck meeeeee!!"

Instead, he remained fully engaged, sucking on her heaving breasts as he began massaging the front of her legs with his hands.

After several minutes, he sat up between her thighs, keeping himself as one with her. Their bodies melded together, he reached down and with his thumbs began to caress her swollen, distended clitoris. Amanda groaned with some relief as an orgasm coursed through her entire body. She desperately tried to engage his cock, but still he refused.

As she came, she pounded her fists against his chest, "Fuck me, damn you!! PLEASE!!"

Pulsing, edging continuously, Billy sought the only relief he might get. Slowly, agonizingly for both of them, he withdrew from her body. Amanda tried to grip him with her keigel muscles to keep him...but he left her. She thrust her hips towards him desperately with the loss. Then suddenly his cock was replaced with his talented tongue on her clit, "Ohhhhhh...yesssss..."

He bathed her clit with his flattened tongue, caressing it slowly. When it was apparent she was ascending towards another orgasm, he pointed his tongue to a dart and swirled her clit with it, then began to recite the alphabet with it. She could not possibly keep up with the sensations, senselessly thrusting her sex into his face while she came hard. She continued fucking his face as he "massaged" her vulva and clit with is tongue.

As she sighed with satisfaction, suddenly he was gone...leaving her with an inate emptiness. She whined, "Don't stop now!"

She cried out...almost a panicked, surprised sound...as with one smooth motion he sank his cock to the hilt into her overly sensitive pussy.

He stayed there unmoving for a moment until he sensed she remembered where she was...then with long, controlled strokes he built up a rhythm that sent her into oblivion...cumming hard and continuously. Amanda wrapped her strong legs around Billy's waist, using the leverage to pound back onto him, increasing the imact of his thrusts. She gripped his shoulders hard and clung to him for support as her entire body seemed electrified, the orgasms crashing in waves overlapping each other.

Billy lost track of time...the semen had long since seemed to rise in his shaft, and he had felt on the precipice of an orgasm for minutes. He experienced the now familiar yet uncontrollable, unrequitable need for release. He was once again quite lost...he pummeled his lover relentlessly, chasing the orgasm which seemed so, so close.

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum!" he roared, driving into her so he could finish.

Amanda thrashed deleriously beneath him, "Yes! Yes! Cum for me! Fill me with your cum!" She knew he couldn't. She did not comprehend the sensations he felt...but she knew instinctively if he thought he was near...he would act out more ferociously in the attempt, "Uunngghhh...fuck me...FUCK ME! Give me your cum!!"

1...45678...11