Balancing the Books Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she straddled his back and sat, rubbing her pussy up and down his back. She leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "Florida? We'll stop if you want, baby. I love you."

Billy had been been amazed and aroused when Tara sat on his back. He felt her legs straddle his sides, and felt her sex pressed against his flesh. Her sex was very, very hot, and when she rubbed up and down his back, she left copious amounts of her hot juices. She was so turned on and he could smell her familiar scent. He thought he was going to cum without being touched. He could not possibly deny her what her body obviously craved.

"No Florida...I'm here with you...just...just let yourself go. It will be for both of us, honey."

Tara caressed his shoulders, then moved to the bed where she could kiss him, thanking him. Then she stood and went to David, leading him by the hand to the side of the bed. David gently caressed her shoulders and neck, tilted her chin up and kissed her gently and long. When they broke the kiss, he looked at Billy. Their eyes met; without speaking they both gave each other the typical male nod of acklowledgment. Silent consent for what was about to happen.

Billy took in the view. His wife's athletic, toned and tanned body reacting to David's muscled physique, chiseled features and huge manhood still hanging flaccid between his legs. Billy wondered at his control...if he wasn't secured as he was he knew he would have lost it by now.

David took his time. He ran his fingers over every inch of Tara's flesh as they stood, exploring her with an amazed countenance as if he had never seen a woman so beautiful. Tara definitely felt the adulation, and it not only increased her arousal exponentially...it created a bond, a sense of trust and familiarity which drew them closer.

David kissed her again deeply, then kissed down her throat to her chest, twirling his tongue around her nipples slowly as he caressed her back. He slowly moved to his knees, kissing her abdomen and tracing her sides as he did so. Once on his knees, he leaned forward and nuzzled her clean shaven nether lips. Not yet kissing and dancing his tongue there, just getting close and collecting her scent on his lips, all the while tracing fingers down her buttocks to the errogenous zones behind her thighs and knees. Tara swooned.

Then David stood and kissed her again, her essense on his lips for them to share. Tara drew him close and they hugged tightly, her face pressed against his chest. Billy had seen the clock on a night stand...just this initial bonding had taken half an hour. Perhaps the clock had been placed in his view for a reason.

David guided Tara to lie face down, crossways on the bed. Her firm "bubble butt" pointed skyward. David collected some oil from a nightstand, then straddled Tara on the bed just below her bottom. He allowed his long, thick meat to plop down in the cleft of her buttocks and rest in it. He then began at her hands and firmly gave Tara what appeared to be a professional yet sensual full body massage. Her hands, lower and upper arms, her shoulders and down her back with a firm but gentle pair of hands. After loving on the back of her legs, he even massaged the bottoms of her feet, relaxing her more if that was possible.

Once done, he motioned her to roll over onto her back, and began the entire process again on her front. An hour after beginning the massage, he was back to her feet. He had spent considerable time playing her breasts like an instrument, giving her the first small orgasm. He had entirely ignored her sex.

He took hold of her ankles and gently pulled her to the edge of the bed. He knelt down between her thighs...apparently ready to sample her at last. He paused for a moment, resting his chin lazily on her right leg and looking at Billy's face.

"Billy...Friend...this was important...there is an old saying that you begin making love to a woman first thing in the morning, then all day long before you ever get into bed. Likewise foreplay should be leisurely...it builds arousal and makes the lady know how much she is truly valued. Not just a way to get off. I'm telling you this Billy, because you CAN do this. Let me help you and you will be, buddy."

He addressed them both, "I picked up on ya'll having a safe word. That is very smart. If you want to share it with me, I will honor it."

Billy and Tara's eyes met and they nodded. Tara looked at David, "We do NOT want to use it right now, but it is Tallahassee."

David nodded and smiled as if to say good. "Now we begin in earnest, so hold onto your hats, guys."

With that he lowered his lips to her nether region and begin kissing her. Tara practically screamed with pleasure; Billy groaned in sympathy and his helpless genitals pulsed.

David took his time...this was all about Tara. That was how he tried to approach all of his lovers, but it was even more on his mind since this was, in a way, Tara's first time. He thought it was a shame Billy could not see exactly what he was doing from his place at the foot of the bed. But he liked to perform this task for women while on his knees beside the bed. Hopefully he could tutor Billy on cunnilingus technique later. But for now...

David savored his warm meal, beginning by tracing his tongue around the sensitive flesh on either side of Tara's vagina. He alternated sucking gently on her outer lips, caressing her with his lips or darting his tongue about randomly.

When he decided to begin his loving assault on her inner core, he flattened his tongue and began bottom to top, then narrowed his tongue and penetrated her as deeply as he could. Simultaneously, he traced his fingers up either side of her midsection until he reached her breasts, lightly rubbing her hardened nipples.

The concerted effort upon multiple pleasure centers at once had Tara on overload. As she grasped for the sheets and her head rolled from side to side, she opened her eyes to see Billy staring at her, transfixed by her passion. She locked eyes and mouthed, "Oh my Gawd, Baby..." She was happy to see happiness and awe in Billy's eyes.

Suddenly Tara forgot about Billy altogether as David covered her entire sex with his warm mouth and began bathing her clitoris with love...alternating between flat rubs and pointed swirling around her "man in the boat.".

She cried out, and her hips raised reflexively up off of the bed as she experienced an all encompassing orgasm for the first time. David had to let go of her breasts and wrap his strong arms around her hips to keep his mouth in place. He continued making love to her hot, moist sex as she screamed out uncontrollably.

Billy couldn't believe his eyes and ears. It seemed to go on forever; thrashing about, Tara reached her hands down, intertwining her fingers in David's hair to hold on...and instinctively to hold him in place. Billy uncontrollably rotated his hips in a subconscious and vain attempt to get some relief for his straining, neglected manhood. If anyone had so much as touched him at that moment he would have blasted jizz to fill the condom covering him.

David was in heaven as he felt Tara pushing herself repeatedly against his face, as if she could not get enough. His huge member was fully turgid now, extending under the bed. creating this kind of passion and pleasure in a woman is what he lived for!

Finally, at long last, Tara spent herself on David's mouth and tongue, her hips falling back to the bed as she tried to catch her breath.

Tara and Billy both expected David to climb atop his conquest and take his well earned release now. Billy was awed and envious when it did not happen. Tara mewled in surprised satisfaction to discover "it" was still all about her.

Rather than find his own completion, David slowed his own breathing, let his erection fade, and caressed Tara's flesh with his fingertips to calm her down. He nibbled gently inside her thighs and kissed around her vagina, careful to avoid her sensitized clitoris. In this way he lovingly relaxed her and then began to bring her back up again. Within minutes the blood had returned to her sex and she was again unavoidably straining towards another poweful orgasm.

As she cried out through another body-wracking release, she had no idea how much patience David possessed. She was not to feel the weight of his body above hers until she had experienced six more orgasms over the next hour. She and David both were in blissful joy together.

Poor Billy was an utter mess. He'd had no idea a woman could experience so much pleasure. His emotions were a constant revolving mix of self loathing and guilt, jealousy, joy and happiness for his wife, and his cock's selfish straining for release. As if the events before his eyes were not enough, for the last couple of hours he had heard cries of passion coming from the other rooms in the house...women like Tara and men growling out loudly as their members experienced what his could not.

At long last David decided it was time to provide Tara with the sensations he could only give her with his manhood, and to see how long he could delay his own pleasure in doing so. His record was an hour, but that woman had not been nearly as sexy and passionate as the woman now beneath him, nor nearly as unrequited.

David stood and picked Tara up. He turned her so they would be laying in the tradional method on the bed. And, knowing it was both a gift and an intense cruelty to her restrained husband, in a position where Billy would have no choice but to watch up close and personal what David's massive cock was about to do to Tara's familiar womanhood.

Billy gasped as David lifted her legs up and he got a good view of her sopping wet pussy, swollen and obviously aroused. Then David moved into position above her. Locked into place, Billy was a little horrified at the close up of the proportion of David's angrily ready penis to his wife's small entry. He was monentarily terrified Tara would be hurt.

David did not share his concern. Nor did Tara, who was so incredibly aroused she awaited the onslaught with almost unbearable anticipation.

David pressed against Tara and pressed gently, sliding up and down her slit to open her up in preparation. Billy truly did not know how he would fit; Tara was having none of it, "Fuck me! Oh, please, please fuck me!" She pressed herself towards him, trying to force him inside.

When the bulbous head suddenly popped inside of her and made contact with her G-Spot, she cried out desperately as her first penetrative orgasm shook her bodily. David slowly and methodically pushed further into their union. Incrementally in and out until he was buried halfway inside of her. Tremors continued to envelope her as David stopped for a moment...letting Tara control the motion until she adjusted to his girth. When she was frantically trying to fuck him, he slowly worked himself into her until his huge balls pressed against her folds. He held her there until she realized what had happened. David looked into her eyes and then they kissed, locked into a tight embrace.

Billy was in shock as he saw their genitals fully meshed together...he could not believe she had been stretched so far.

David lifted up and asked quietly, "Ready?"

"You have no fucking idea...take me...use me...please..."

David started out in a slow piston motion, sliding almost entirely apart from her and then fully re-engaging. Gradually he built up a rhythm and began pounding into her the way she wanted. Another orgasm overtook her and she desparately clawed at David's back...he smiled as he thought, thats gonna leave a mark.

For nearly an hour they made love in numerous positions. At one point Tara was on all fours while David stood behind her...the angle of penetration continously pressing the vein of his penis against her G-Spot. Her face was directly in front of Billy's. She grasped Billy's hair in her fingers and kissed him passionately. As wave after wave of multiple orgasms wracked her body, she clutched his hair with a death grip and screamed, "Oh, Billy! Oh, my Gawd Billy, its so goood!! I love you, baby!!"

David was slowly sliding into her while spooning her when he realized he was nearing his climax. He moved so that his legs lay over the foot board in the padded grooves which were designed to let someone straddle the prisoner's head. He guided Tara to mount him in a reverse cowgirl position. Their joined genitals were directly in front of poor Billy's face.

Tara rode David like this for another ten minutes, both becoming increasingly frantic until finally Billy saw David's balls draw up close to his body. Billy realized what was "cumming", staring in fascination as David roared his satisfaction at his explosive release. Billy was awestruck as he saw the cock buried inside his wife pulse again and again and again, knowing jet after jet of cum was being fired into her.

As she felt the molten streams filling her deep within, Tara joined David in climactic bliss, screaming and thrashing atop him. Overcome with stimulation and the intensity of David's orgasm, she experienced another first. Completely lost, Tara ejaculated, squirting copious amounts of girl cum directly into her husband's shocked face.

It was finally too much for Billy. Squirming uncontrollably, the intensity of the moment, the humiliation, sent him over the edge even without anyone touching his straining cock. He cried out as he experienced his first ever "ruined orgasm." Cum flowed from his condom encased member with no accompanying relief. Little did he know that after years of always "getting his" he was to become all too accustomed to this frustrating sensation in the future.

As their bodies completed their release, Tara fell back onto David and they lay together savoring the moment. They did not notice Billy trembling in agonizing sexual tension.

After about half an hour of relaxation, Tara leaned over and whispered in David's ear. He followed her instruction and sat cross-legged behind her as she placed her thighs in their resting place on the footboard. She pressed her messy, swollen sex against Billy's mouth and reclined against David's body for support.

"Sorry, baby...for some reason Monica said it was important for you to do this...you need to clean me thoroughly...we did agree to follow her instructions. Please be gentle...I'm so sore now that I have cum so much! Oh, fuck, baby...I CAME SO MUCH!"

She pressed tightly to his face. As David caressed her breasts from behind, she pressed down on her abdomen, expelling huge amounts of their mixed cum. Billy had little choice but to lap it up and swallow it down. She then directed him to gently massage her with his tongue. David took the opportunity to kindly give Billy some pointers on technique, and Tara really came to enjoy it, Although she did not achieve orgasm. "You're getting better at this, babe. Practice, practice!"

As he bathed his wife's exhausted pussy, Billy felt something cold placed against his swollen cock. He jumped at first, then relaxed somewhat as he saw Tara smiling conspiratorily with whoever was manipulating him. He felt the humbler being removed from his now shrunken genitals. The release was short-lived however as he could feel something being placed around the base of his testicles, then he felt something compressing his penis...whatever it was felt like the firm grip of a glove around him. He began to ask what was going on, but Tara pushed his lips back to hers forcefully, "I didn't say you could stop."

Billy heard Monica and Tara giggling together as he heard the umnistakable sound of a small padlock hasp clicking shut.

Tara released him and stood up. She and Monica worked together to lift the pillory, and David helped Billy to stand.

Billy noticed that David's massive cock was standing straight up, engorged again after making out with Tara as he had cleaned her.

He looked down at his own manhood to find it securely locked away inside of a stainless steel chastity device. His once proud 8 inch penis was restricted to a prison only two inches long. It tried to grow but was held tightly in its useless state.

He looked at his wife imploringly. She only smiled and pointed to Monica. Monica smiled coquettishly and winked as she fingered a tiny key hanging by a necklace between her breasts. "I will be keeping hold of this until the next phase of your training, sweetie." With that she playfully led David away by his throbbing night stick, "My turn, stud!"

Tara embraced Billy, and they hugged each other closely. "Are you okay, babe?"

Billy hesitated, "I am, I think. It is a lot to process...I just need to know if I've lost you tonight. I wouldn't blame you...I mean, wow..."

She put her fingers to his mouth to hush him, "You haven't lost me...you will not lose me...I mean, you're right...it obviously was amazing. But the whole time it was happening, I was envisioning that it was YOU, and thinking how much more tremendous it would be if the man I love was doing those things with me."

"So I really need to focus on letting Monica teach me how to do those things the right way then, don't I?"

"WE need to let her teach US."

They both smiled and kissed. They started to cuddle on the bed, but it was a sloppy mess. So they went to the kitchen to get some water because they were both parched. Then they cuddled together on a couch in the living room, talking quietly while they waited for the others to catch up. Tara took devious delight in caressing him, causing him to shudder as his cock attempted to grow in vain.

Eventually the others joined them. Everyone dressed and chatted as the party wound down.

The conversation turned to Billy's delimna, which all were aware of now. David and James both reassured Billy that it was a matter of practice and learning...and they would be more than willing to coach him.

Billy thanked them, and blushing, said that was great but he also didn't have nearly the stamina they had displayed. How could he fix that?

Monica's eyes twinkled, "What would you do to fix that?"

"Anything."

"Are you sure about ANYTHING? Because I may have a solution...but it won't be easy. A friend is involved in research for a procedure to cure your particular problem. It involves a small surgical procedure and a long-term commitment. But if it works, you would be in great demand at our parties."

"I will do whatever it takes, ma'am."

As everyone began to leave, Monica asked the couple to stay behind. "I'm calling my friend tomorrow to get you enrolled in the program. She will let me know when you need to be in Chicago for the procedure. Still game?"

Tara looked uncertain...this sounded complicated. "What exactly is involved?"

"Well, I don't know all of the details, but I can tell you what I do know, okay? As you know, the mind has a great deal to do with making someone aroused...erection for men, moistening and clitoris for women. Then the nerve endings and umm, plumbing in the genitals are what is making Billy boy here a one pump chum...well you get it."

She had them both stand. "So the medical team has come up with two transponders with tech inside to control brain centers and nerve centers in the genitals to make your body do what you want it to do.

So doctors would implant one module under the skin behind your left ear; the other module would be installed at the base of your penis, I think they call it the perineum. Both would communicate with an app on Tara's phone which would decide what happens." She smiled conspiratorially.

Tara was still dubious. Monica continued, "This is a tremendous oportunity, barbie doll. Right now poor Billy has no idea when the fireworks are gonna go off and the game is over. A few weeks after the surgery, you and your app will make all the decisions. Want him flaccid? Done. Want him turgid and ready to burst? Done...for as long as you want. Don't want him to orgasm? No climax til you say so."