Balancing the Books Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as they walked in the front door, they left a trail of clothing leading into the bedroom. Billy picked her up and quickly lay her on the bed. He left a string of kisses down her abdomen to her nether regions, planning to give her oral orgasms before taking her.

Tara grabbed his hair and pulled gently upwards, "Normally I'd love that baby...but I don't need any preliminaries...I NEED your cock inside of me NOW...FUCK ME!"

She was sopping wet, he was rock hard...both gasped in pleasant shock as he thrust fully inside of her in one forceful motion. Tara cried out...the sexual tension which had been building for weeks, the amazing sensations, the raw emotion and love sent her immediately into the first penetrative orgasm Billy had ever given her. "Ohhhh...gawwd!!" Her entire body quaked and she screamed as she uncontrollably rotated her hips to repeatedly drive herself onto his shaft. Billy lay atop her and pounded relentlessly into her, lost in the most passionate desire he had ever felt. Tara held him tight and clawed at his back in desperation, enduring multiple orgasms.

Eventually she came down from her high and caressed Billy to signal for him to slow down. He struggled to slow his breathing and maintain control, changing to long, slow strokes, pulling entirely out of her body only to smoothly penetrate until his balls pressed against her. He kissed her, smothered her breasts with kisses. They laughed and talked together quietly about their newfound joy.

Eventually Tara's passion began to rise again and she began to thrust against him again, "Billy...oh, Billy, harder...give it to me..."

He obliged, increasing his tempo, raising up so his head and shaft would pass continuously against her G-spot the way he'd been taught by their friends. Tara grasped desperately at the sheets as she screamed through more orgasms. "Yes! Oh, Billy! Yesss!"

Billy felt his testicles tighten, he could feel an orgasm approaching, the tell-tale sensation at the head of his penis...he began to moan as his release approached, "I'm cumming! Ungh!!"

He thrust frantically to finish himself off...and then...nothing. He could feel that he was only one or two strokes from cumming violently...but it just wasn't happening...he was continuously edging himself without mercy!

Billy could not help himself...he was right there! The result was that he found himself endlessly chasing the orgasm that wouldn't happen... all he needed was ONE more stroke...it was so intense! He drove himself relentlessly into her hot sex...he was lost and animalistic in his quest.

The result for Tara was the most intense, savagely desperate FUCKING she had ever imagined. She screamed and cried in release, her head rolling from side to side, her chest heaving, hips thrusting as orgasm after violent orgasm wracked her entire body.

Billy could not stop himself...his release was perpetually denied...but he didn't feel frustration, only endless desire to keep chasing it because he was RIGHT there!

"Aaauuughhh...Uunngghh...I'm gonna cuuumm!" But he did not...could not.

Tara had to take control. She rolled Billy onto his back...riding him slowly, then violently and slowly again after more orgasms for over an hour. She had years of pent up sexual tension and now she could be satisfied by the man she loved.

When she finally tired, she fell exhausted to the bed beside Billy, his still straining manhood bouncing straight up after leaving her body with a plopping sound.

They both panted trying ro catch their breath. When she finally did so, Tara looked over and was amazed to see Billy still thrusting gently into the air, his cock purple, still throbbing, pulsing as precum leaked from the head. The realization struck her that he was still edging! He was right on the edge of a release that was not going to happen. Similar to all those years she had been left wanting...only worse because HE knew what he was missing.

Billy looked at his loving bride in desperation, "Whe...when?"

She traced her fingers lightly down his chest and stomach to his helpless manhood, "When what, baby?"

"When...when...please...when can I cum?"

"Billy...I have thought about that a lot...a whole lot. I love you, Billy..."

"Billy, how many times a week do you suppose we had sex in our marriage?"

"I guess...ummm...I suppose three or four times a week?"

"And how many orgasms a week do you think you had?"

"At least...uungghh...four?"

"And ME?"

He choked up, "None, apparently."

"So...four times fifty-two weeks..."

She began masturbating him slowly, lovingly.

"Times five long, neglected years..."

"equals one thousand and forty orgasms...I think you owe me that before you have another orgasm, don't you?"

Billy was about to lose his mind. His cock throbbed.

"So...from here on out, you keep track of my orgasms...when I reach 1,040...you can cum, baby!"

Billy groaned, subconsciously thrusting upwards into Tara's hand. The thought of five years like this.

She seemed to intuit his concern, "Oh don't worry baby...I plan to work you much harder than you did me...it certainly won't be 'five' years. And you just gave me at least twenty..."

She leaned down and took him into her mouth, swirling her tongue around him as he pulsed, seeming to enlarge inside of her, although she doubted that was actually possible. They both moaned, he in frustration as he anticipated the explosion which would not come...she in excitement, drawing energy from him.

She was incredibly happy, but it had also been a very long day...she was exhausted, and she knew he was also, despite the sexual high he was on. She stopped manipulating his manhood and just held it in her mouth for awhile as she gently caressed his body in an effort to calm him. She toyed with his full sac for a bit, then released him from her lips when his breathing had slowed. His cock still throbbed, but not as intensely.

She lay her head on his chest and looked dreamily into his eyes. "You have made me so very happy, baby. To think you love me enough to do all of this for me...to recognize the issues and then demand we fix them. You put yourself out there publicly with my friends so you could learn, underwent surgery for me, and now...Damn I love you! Being willing to deny yourself for me!"

He sighed, "I do love you. And I'm sorry you were denied for so long...never again." She kissed him and he groaned as arousal coursed through him again.

She smiled, then grew serious, "You do know this part is all for fun, right? You've given me not just orgasms and sexual pleasure...you have released my sexual imagination...my demons so to speak. I am having fun toying with you and I've found I draw an incredible energy from keeping you on a sexual high. And from having CONTROL. I honestly am not trying to punish you...and...I don't know if I can ever let go of the control now..."

It took him a few moments to speak, he was so overwhelmed with emotion. "I feel like I am going to burst...the whole time we are making love, I am right on the edge...I feel like one more touch will make me explode, but it doesn't. And I can't help myself...I just keep chasing it!" He had to catch his breath again, "I love you...and as frustrated as I am, I think I am enjoying watching you cum...and watching you become so free and happy...even more. So please, do not stop...whatever comes into your head to do...DO IT. I trust you."

He stroked her hair tenderly, "I don't want to give you any ideas...but you own me...by my own choice...one thousand or five thousand and I will do it for YOU. Or...now." He grinned mischievously.

Tara returned the grin, "Oh, no...you've got a long, HARD road ahead of you, mister."

She got up and went to find her phone. She tapped the toggle to allow him to naturally determine his erection, locked the phone, and lay back down on his chest. "Goodnight, baby...love you."

She drifted off into a very sound sleep, completely sated, satisfied and blissfully happy. He on the otherhand maintained his turgid state for over an hour before he followed her in slumber. He too was blissfully happy. Who the hell knew, he thought.

She had always been a morning person, and always awoke first...even if that was noon due to their exhaustion. Billy awoke to the feel of her moist pussy lips caressing his, and reflexively began making love to her sex. He quicky became erect, she soon moaned in pleasure, "Plan on being woke up like this every morning baby, even now...I've grown accustomed to it and I love starting my day with a good cum..."

She interlaced her fingers in his hair and rode her favorite ride...well, almost her favorite. "After I finish, we have to start getting around...I promised Monica and the gang we would meet at her house at 7 so I could show off my new toy...the adventure continues...Unngghhh...oh, Billy, fuck! Yes!!"

Surprise!

As Billy parked their car in Monica's driveway, Tara withdrew a sealed greeting card envelope from her purse and handed it to Billy. The word surprise was written across it. "You are not allowed to open this until we leave here tomorrow. I just wanted you to know that the surprise inside is something I came up with in advance."

As soon as they stepped inside the front door, with all their swinger friends watching, Tara asserted her new dominance, walking away from Billy, she simply ordered, "Strip." Once he folded his clothes and joined the others...all fully clothed...she stopped her conversation long enough to say, "Don't forget to count orgasms, baby. It is very important, isn't it?"

Billy blushed, "Yes, ma'am."

"Oh, I like that. For tonight, you will refer to everyone as ma'am or sir. Okay?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Now be a dear and get us both a whiskey. I think you may need it." She smiled conspiratorily as Billy walked off, his impressive erection bouncing to lead his way.

Once he was out of earshot, Tara queried Monica, giggling, "Where should we put him for the demonstration? How are we picking who gets to fuck him first?" They conspired and developed a plan until Billy returned.

Monica directed Billy to stand against a wall, then used cables to shackle his wrists to eyebolts fastened into beams in the ceiling. his arms were drawn into a "Y" form above him, his back to the wall. His turgid penis was on display.

Monica looked to Tara, "Okay, sweetie, show us what you got."

Tara smiled as she took out her cell phone and opened the app.

"Well, first, I currently have Billy on the "natural" setting for erections...you can see he is quite excited. But...I can flip this toggle and the device will slow the blood supply to his penis, rendering him flaccid." She tapped her phone and within a minute Billy's penis deflated.

"Then there is the erection toggle...it has a sliding scale so I can decide how hard I want him to be. It can go up to 125%; but the doctors suggested anything above 110% be only temporary...that is to exercise him for growth long-term." She tapped the toggle and then slowly slid the scale to 110%...'her' penis grew steadily until it was purple and looked overly rigid. Billy squirmed and moaned. There were sympathetic comments from the guys at Billy's predicament, and excited utterances from the ladies. After a few moments Tara slid the scale back to 100%.

"Now the most important feature is this toggle. As you can see, the orgasm toggle is currently set to off...it has been since the device was activated by the doctor's office. Until I flip his switch, no matter what Billy does, he cannot orgasm...he will not cum."

James spoke what they all were thinking, "Holy shit."

"For maintenance purposes, the device can be set to massage his prostate." She tapped her phone and Billy moaned in response. She slid the scale up to full, so that in a few moments he whimpered and a stream of ejaculate began to seep from his manhood.

"I thought he couldn't cum??"

"He isn't cumming, Cindy, just letting off pressure. The only thing he can feel is the semen sliding through him." She flipped the toggle off and the stream slowed, causing Billy to moan in desperation.

Amanda asked the obvious, "So he can go...forever?"

"Well, as long as his body holds out...he will not get soft or cum unless I let him. Which brings us to the beginning of our festivities. We don't want to neglect the other boys, so..." Tara looked to Monica as the hostess.

Monica told each of the men to drop their drawers, "The order of who gets to try out the bionic penis will be determined by who fellates their man to orgasm first!" She immediately dropped and took James' member into her mouth to symbolize her determination to be first.

Amanda cursed, "I knew I shouldn't have fucked you this afternoon!" But she still went to work with a passion on Seth.

Cindy shoved Robert back and dove in.

Tara stood and walked to Billy, kissing him, "I love you, babe...isn't it exciting?"

"Kind of intimidating too, but yes. No David to keep you company?"

"Aw, do I detect some jealosy, baby? No, David has gone home...so I'll probably just have to hang out with the boys while you are entertaining all of the women..."

Their attention was drawn to the sofa, where Robert was apparently responding very quickly to Cindy's expert ministrations. Cindy was going all out, pistoning on her husband as a finger was buried in his ass...Robert groaned, his fingers gripping his wife's hair, and then roared out his release. Cindy drew him completely into her mouth and held him as he came.

Tara loved watching poor Billy's expressions as he watched another man get what he could not...release from his pent up state. She could see he desperately wanted to cum, his body shook and his muscles flexed...all of them.

When Cindy came to collect her prize, Tara stopped her gently, "You still get him first, but look at him...we can't pass up the opportunity of this delicious torment...he has to watch all of the men cum before you start."

Cindy giggled playfully at the look of envy and desperation in Billy's eyes as he stared transfixed at his friends getting what he could not. She leaned up and kissed him, transferring the taste of Robert's seed to him. He groaned, she laughed.

Hearing the conversation about Billy's viewing pleasure, Monica of course found a way to use it and frustrate him even more. When she felt James getting close to orgasm, she pulled away; rather than finish him with her mouth, she began to masturbate him. Before long James roared with relief (Monica knew he was playing it up for Billy's benefit...he was not normally very vocal) when stream after milky stream of ejaculate fired from his pulsating cock and covered Monica's ebony breasts and abdomen. She mewled happily as she continued stroking him firmly to get every last drop.

Monica lay back on the floor sumpuously as she glanced at Tara, silently signalling for her to release Billy, who was shaking with envy. When he was released, Monica motioned for him to come to her. When he did, she pulled his mouth to her breasts, "Please clean me up, sweetie." He did as he was told...not excited about lapping up James' fluids, but very excited to be able to kiss as much of Monica's body as possible.

When he tried to move to her puffy sex, Cindy grabbed him by the hair and pulled him up, "Oh, no cowboy...I earned first place."

As she held him, Amanda plunged balls deep onto Seth's manhood, and Billy had to watch as the other man pumped his cum down her throat...he could see Amanda's throat muscles working frantically to swallow it all, massaging Seth's cock as she did so.

Cindy, trembling with excitement, dragged Billy by his swollen penis towards the nearest bedroom. Monica laughed, "Don't kill him pixie girl, I'm next!"

Cindy stripped quickly, pulling Billy on top of her on the bed. He took in her tiny body as she growled, "Fuck me...show me what you've got..."

Fearful of hurting her, Billy slowly began caressing her sex with the head of his turgid member. She was having none of it, however, and pushed herself onto his cock, crying out in relief as she filled herself with him. Feeling her envelope him with her soaked womanhood, Billy began long, slow strokes...leaving her body then plunging entirely into her again repeatedly.

"Yes! Yes! Don't you fucking stop! Don't ever stop!" Billy kept up his slow movements, trying to pace himself. Within a few minutes though, Cindy began to cry out in ecstacy, pumping herself onto him as she orgasmed. "Oh, fuck me harder...harder!!" Billy began ramming home with a will, and felt his orgasm approaching. In spite of knowing what was not going to happen, the old anticipation was there and he increased his pace trying to finish himself off. Cindy felt it too as his balls drew up and his cock flared within her. But as before, he was always just one or two strokes away from reaching his nirvana...he again found himself chasing it...he was SO close! He lost himself in the desperate need, and drove her relentlessly into the mattress over and over again.

Cindy was used to her tight little body bringing her lover over the top with her when she came. Regardless of what she had been told, instinct led her to anticipate her lover's release when he began to swell. But that is not what happened. Billy did not, could not, slow. His cock did swell within her as she came...if anything it grew larger and continued to throb against her inner walls as he drove into her frantically, mindlessly. Her body betrayed her as the stimulation continued undimi ished and one orgasm rose to ten in rapid succession. As her entire body was engulfed in flames from within, and the shaft she had become one with refused to stop, she heard herself scream in blissful agony. She seemed to have an out of body experience as she clutched desperately to his flexed biceps.

Billy's throbbing member seemed to edge continuously...it tried to explode, but just could not quite get over the cliff...he pursued that release with all he had...all his conscience was centered on that unbelievably intense precipice.

Cindy shook as she clung tightly to hef lover and thrust her center to meet him over and over again. After what seemed like an eternity of constant orgasmic overload she finally reached a breaking point and had to beg Billy to stop. It took several minutes to get into the space he occupied, but finally he slowed his onslought and fell onto his back, his penis still jutting upwards unspent.

Cindy lay next to him as he shook, herself entirely relaxed, all of her sexual tension relieved. She began to drift off, but somehow reminded herself where she was. She rolled over and kissed him, "Thank you, lover. Good Lord, I wish I could finish you." She got up and left the room. Soon she would be curled up on a couch beneath a blanket, fast asleep.

Billy was just beginning to re-enter the universe he knew when he felt someone lay next to him on the bed.

Monica asked compassionately, "Do you need some rest first, sweetie?"

Billy began to answer that he was exhausted, but without intending to, he took in Monica's thick, athletic body...her full hips, her remarkably soft, full breasts topped with eraser like nipples and large dark areola, all of the silky soft chocolate flesh. He looked up to her radiant smile and could not help himself, "I do need rest Miss Monica...but I NEED you much, much, more, ma'am." His cock pulsed as if to affirm his assertion.

She smiled very broadly, her perfect teeth shining. "I am so thrilled, sweetie! Yet...before I love you better than you knew could happen, I have to take care of you." She produced some ointment and caressed it into Billy's molten penis. "We need to make sure you have more than a ravaged chunk of meat when we're done with you."

She made sure his penis was healthy and...useable. She tenderly caressed his entire body until his body and mind were relaxed. He thanked her. She was forced to say it. "Don't thank me too much...now that I have you ready..." She smiled sweetly into his eyes, "I am going to take you for a long hard ride..."

1...34567...11