Balancing the Books Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting all day, every day in the cubicle directly opposite of his was Rebecca, or Becky. Becky had no interest in Billy, he wasn't flashy enough. But she was single and very much on the prowl. Her boisterous personality annoyed him to no end, but she was also drop dead gorgeous. Her skirts were always high, her blouses or sweaters always low...and she held nothing back when sharing her sexual desires with her girlfriends over the phone or when they dropped by her work station. So each day Billy was teased to distraction until he got home, where Tara was waiting to pounce.

He asked himself if he was a sick individual, because he was, in truth, in heaven. Was he a masochist? He decided if so, so be it.

Milking.

The day before they were to leave for Chicago, Tara got a call from Monica. Afterwards, she told Billy to drop everything...Monica needed to see them straight away. Billy was concerned...was Monica okay? Was James?

When they arrived, Monica was quite relaxed. Oh, no, they were fine. But she needed Billy to undress. Yep, it was quite so...her doctor friend would be very pissed at her if she saw Billy's testes so full before the operation. This would not do.

She directed Tara to strip and to lay on the floor, then told Billy to get on all fours above her, as if preparing for the missionary position.

Monica displayed a slender wand to the couple, then squirted lubricant onto Billy's anus. She gently pressed the wand to his opening, and soon it was buried within him. "Do you remember that night with David, when Tara had you clean his spunk from her at my direction?"

"Yes, ma'am"

"Well, from then until...forever...if your wife accepts male ejaculate, yours or anyone else's...or if YOU are blessed with ejaculation...you must show your appreciation for her by receiving it."

Billy didn't really understand the logic...but if it meant he could cum at this point, he wasn't going to argue.

Monica massaged his insides gently. She explained to Tara...ignoring Billy now...that she was massaging Billy's prostate.

Tara looked perplexed, "I don't understand?"

"You will soon, just watch" Monica laughed quietly "Billy, you maintain eye contact with your lovely wife."

Billy felt pleasurable pressure inside of him...then began to feel as if he had to pee. He felt as if his urethra was expanding...thick fluid was moving through it.

Tara watched in fascination as streams of semen seeped from the tip of his cage and flowed down onto her vagina and her belly. Tara asked, happily, "You're having an orgasm?? You're so calm!"

At the thought, Billy answered, mortified, "Noooo...I can feel it escaping...but I am not cumming...ungh..." He stopped talking...what was happening to him?

For nearly five minutes she continued her ministrations until it appeared he was entirely drained, if not in the least sated. "There...now you are ready for the surgeons. You may look now."

Billy leaned up and took in the sight of Tara's tanned, flat stomach and her delicious sex...all covered with an unbelievable amount of his pearly release.

Monica swatted him playfully on the butt, "Time for cleanup now...get to work...you made such a mess."

Surgery

Monica was as nearly fascinated by the surgery and its potential as the couple. She insisted on accompanying them to Chicago, for moral support, to see her friend, and for her own edification.

The couple was relieved to find a very modern, well equipped office on an upper floor of a downtown high rise. They were also happy to find the surgery would be an outpatient procedure which would take less than an hour to complete.

Monica gave a hug to her friend, and introduced Dr. Jennifer Rose to the couple. Dr. Rose explained how excited they were to have the young couple as part of the program. She asked if they would both agree to provide weekly updates with their impressions to help advance the group's research. Of course they would.

Dr. Rose explained the implants were fairly easy to place. There would be very minimal scarring. The primary concern was that they not be jostled about during the approximate six week healing period, so they would maintain proper placement. In light of this, it would be necessary for Billy to abstain from any intercourse for that period.

Tara inquired, "So he will need to wear his chastity tube for six more weeks?"

"Umm...no, that will not be possible. The rigid tube could cause impact which could move the implant, much like intercourse could."

"So he will have to depend on will power not to have sex or masturbate??"

"Well, no. The implant's features will be active as soon as it is in place. We've told you that the device will give you the ability to control his erections, orgasms, etc. When it is implanted, we will simply set the device to prevent erections until you come back for his follow-up appointment. Then we will unlock the device and give you, Tara, control. But until then I'm afraid he will be quite useless."

"I would strongly suggest, however that you get Billy started on a regular exercise regimen immediately. Low impact workouts will be necessary until after the follow-up visit. Swimming, weight lifting, anything which will not jostle his jewels, so to speak. Perhaps protein to help build muscle and drop any fat." Seeing their curious looks, she explained, "From here on out, it will be imperative that Billy is in optimum physical condition. A penis with unlimited stamina will not be much use if its host cannot keep up." She smiled kindly.

Billy was, of course, a bit shocked by this news...but Monica had prepared him to focus on the long-term goal. So he was somewhat prepared. Tara now understood why she had been asked about utilizing the swinger's group in the interim.

The surgery went off without a hitch, and the trio made their way back home. Monica secured a promise from Tara to keep her informed, and to let her know if she had any "needs."

The next several weeks passed quickly. Billy insisted on taking care of Tara with his new found oral skills, not from expectations of relief, but because he worried about her...he never again wanted to leave her wanting.

About three weeks in, after her sixth violent orgasm of the night, she giggled, then cried, and shook with shame. "I'm so sorry, babe...I don't know what is becoming of me! I am so fucking turned on knowing you can't cum! I don't mean to be sadistic...I love you...but I cum so fucking hard thinking about you doing this for me and just...suffering."

Billy crawled up and lay next to her, taking her into his arms. "Well, then I guess we're a perfect pair, aren't we? I need to cum so bad I can taste it," he laughed at himself, "I guess thats funny, considering the new rule. But what I mean is, I do want for myself, but if you're sadistic I'm a masochist. I am loving this...I love you using me and leaving me on edge. I know it is against your nature, but I want you in control."

"Are you sure you mean it? I've been having some onery thoughts."

"Absolutely. I can't say it doesn't scare me...but I can't imagine otherwise."

"So, if I want to get laid by a member of the group because I really need dick you cannot give me, you're okay with that?"

"I don't know if I would phrase it that way...but I would support and encourage you...you shouldn't have to do without..."

Tara lightly caressed his chest, "I can't tell you how much it means to me that you are willing to sacrifice for me. But...while I might enjoy swinging some when you can swing with me...in the meantime I want to wait on you."

Billy was overwhelmed. Of course he knew she loved him as much as he loved her, but it made him feel so good. She'd experienced such wild abandon with David's huge cock and practiced talent...and she wanted to forego that when she didn't have to. He worked his way down her body again, and continued his love-making of her labia.

It was strange making love to her daily, being aroused so often, but not being able to obtain an erection. For Tara it was odd getting so much attention but not seeing and feeling the most obvious symbol of Billy's desire.

They were both more than ready for the follow-up appointment, and tremendously nervous when it occurred.

Dr. Rose examined the spot behind Billy's ear and more importantly, the spot at the base of his penis at the perineum. After viewing an X-ray of both locations, she declared she was satisfied the implants were secure.

She directed Billy to lay nude on his back on the room's exam table. She then asked for Tara's cel phone. After downloading the appropriate app, she assisted Tara in establishing a very secure password and utilizing Tara's thumb print as a method for access. "It is very important that you maintain security for the app. You do not want your husband or hackers gaining access."

Dr. Rose gave Tara a tutorial on the basics of the app.

"Understand that this gives you complete control...his penis quite literally is yours now...it is a great responsibility. This toggle button will send a signal taking your penis from flaccid to erect, and it will remain so until you flip the toggle back." She tapped the toggle, and Billy's penis quickly gained full tumescence.

"This next toggle...the one labeled 'Orgasm' is probably the most important to both of you. Unless you flip it to on, he cannot achieve orgasm...no matter how much he is stimulated."

Quite against her will, Tara's crotch moistened suddenly, "You mean...I control IF he can cum at all?"

"Precisely. Five minutes or five years...unless you press this toggle, he does not orgasm. You can keep him hard, or flaccid...but he will not orgasm."

Dr. Rose showed Tara a sliding scale on the app. "With this you can determine the tumescence of your penis, up to 125% of his current maximum. The reason this is important," She slid the scale to 110%, eliciting a desperate groan from Billy as his cock inflated inordinately and turned crimson, "...is you can leave Billy in this state periodically. It will, over time, result in penis growth, and it can be a deliciously harmless torture for an errant husband."

Tara and Billy both moaned...she in excitement, he in discomfort as he squirmed on the exam table.

Tara asked, "So what happens to him if we are making love and I don't flip his switch?"

"Well. Do you remember what it was like to fuck him and he came, but you just got to the edge and never did? It can be like that for guys too now...in fact the kink is called edging. He will edge continously without release unless you give it to him."

"Won't that hurt him??"

"No, ma'am. Just conduct a prostate milking occasionally, which is now effortless for you. This toggle labeled prostate opens up another sliding scale...the device emits a sensation of the subject's prostate being massaged. You can decide whether it will take five minutes or an hour to release his build up. Or natural emissions will take care of excess. Other than that...just frustration. Nothing WE have not endured."

Now Tara squirmed a bit, "That is so wicked." She smiled.

Dr. Rose tapped the prostate toggle. Now in addition to his overly turgid member, Billy could feel the now familiar sensation of his prostate being firmly caressed. The device was on the high setting, so it was only moments until he felt ejaculate ebbing up through his insides.

Between chastity and the surgical recovery period, it had been nearly four months since he'd had a sustained erection. Now his cock strained over its capacity and he could feel cum boiling up inside him. As it began to leak out, he could not help himself, he reached down in an effort to masturbate himself, to achieve much needed relief.

Dr. Rose did not even stop her conversation with Tara, she simply reached over and slapped his hand away and wagged her finger in a 'no, no' motion.

Billy gripped both sides of the table in frustration, his hips gyrating and raising up off the exam table, thrusting into the air repeatedly. He whined.

Dr. Rose flipped the prostate button and the stream of semen slowed and stopped. He was very far from emptied. That would wait, she explained.

Tara stepped over and ran her fingernails lightly across 'her' penis, tracing an outline, "So I could take him home just like this? Make him go through airport security and fly all the way home in this condition? Mmm..."

Billy groaned, she was just teasing him, right? Looking at the mischievous glint in her eyes, he was no longer certain.

Dr. Rose laughed, "You certainly could. You can do as you wish. Oh, notice this toggle labeled 'natural'. If flipped, it permits him to get hard or lose his erection naturally. An ego boost for the wife, to show you he is still responding only to your stimuli and not the device. Of course, even on natural, he does not cum without the orgasm switch being flipped."

Tara squeezed the throbbing manhood hard, then leaned down and kissed Billy tenderly.

Dr. Rose dialed the erection graph back to 100%, taking some mercy on Billy before instructing him to get dressed. she showed Tara a couple of more items on the app, including a turorial, which she encouraged Tara to review as soon as possible.

Tara asked, "Does the device have batteries? What kind of range does it have?"

"Excellent questions. The device is powered by the the very latest tech. The battery should last literally for years without a charge. It is designed to draw a charge from the host. As for range, the device's receiver/transmitter is basically a cell phone...so unless it cannot get a signal, range is unlimited. He could be on a business trip to Japan, and you would still have complete control."

"What if there is no cell coverage?"

Excellent thought. If the devices lose contact with the app, they default to "Natural" and "Orgasm off." She tapped Billy's erection, "So he could get hard off his leash, screw his brains out with the locals...but in the end come away completely frustrated. Perhaps leave behind some very happy girls, but that is all."

The ladies exchanged a few pleasantries. Dr. Rose reminded them to provide weekly updates, stressing the importance to the research program, "We do not want to invade your privacy. But you are pioneers in a way. This technology could help millions of people once it is properly vetted. I am authorized to tell you that if it takes off, the company will provide all test subjects with comensurate royalties."

They said their goodbyes, and the happy couple flagged down a cab, headed straight for the airport.

As they rode in the cab, Tara familiarized herself more with the app on her phone. She tapped the toggle so that Billy could lose his erection and after a few moments he became flaccid. He thanked her...he had been concerned about the embarassment.

They had no bags to check at O'Hare International, so they found themselves fairly quickly in the security line to their concourse. They each placed their belts, pocket items and electronics into the bins for processing. Billy was relieved to see Tara place her cell phone into a bin...but he did not see her tap the screen just before she did so.

As he approached the screening device and was told to raise his arms above his head, he felt something else rise, quite against his will. The young woman in a TSA uniform monitoring the screen gasped, and motioned for her supervisor to look. They both giggled at the sight of the perv passenger with the huge hard-on being scanned.

As Billy stepped from the machine to collect his belongings, the supervisor approached him, "Do you have anything to...declare?"

"Umm...no, ma'am."

"Are you sure? No weapons?" She looked at his crotch.

"I'm so sorry, ma'am."

"I should make you step to the back for further inspection, but we are busy. Have a nice flight."

As they stood in line to reach their seats on the plane, Billy looked at Tara imploringly. She grinned as she returned his gaze, "Sorry, babe. You know the rules...my phone is in Airplane Mode...but its only a four hour flight back home."

Fuck! He could tell she hadn't placed him beyond 100%, but he was definitely going to be fully erect for at least four hours on the flight. They found their seats...Tara in the window seat, Billy in the middle...and after awhile, a thirty something young Asian woman in the aisle seat next to Billy. She wore a low cut top, exposing her freckled breasts and a short skirt. She glanced flirtatiously at Billy.

Fuck. It was going to be a long flight.

After they had taken off, the young woman finally noticed Billy's erection jutting up through his trousers. Her first response was curiosity, then disgust. Realizing that he and Tara were a couple, she looked at Tara incredulously. Tara feigned disgust, "I'm sorry dear...my husband has a thing for Asian women...and freckles...and assertive women...I'm afraid you are the trifecta of his dreams...he apparently cannot help himself."

Knowing none of this was true...obviously the young woman was attractive...but had she been African or Hindu Tara would have made the narrative fit...a tear rolled down his cheek. He was uncontrollably embarassed.

The woman somehow took pity on him. If he was so attracted to her that he was crying in spite of himself, how could she be angry? She crossed her legs in attempt to hide her own arousal.

She reached over Billy to shake hands with Tara, "I am Jasmine. I am so sorry if I am causing trouble."

"No trouble...it isn't your fault." She leaned across Billy and spoke conspiratorily. "Actually...I haven't given him any in four months...so a stiff breeze will do this to him."

Jasmine looked shocked. But she also moistened...how enticingly cruel!

They were quiet for a couple of hours, enjoying their inflight meal and a couple of drinks. After they raised their tray tables, Jasmine realized Billy's erection had not diminished. "Holy shit, Tara...what the hell?"

"I know...it's crazy, isn't it? But I'm not helping him out. I'm still...umm...frustrated with him. If you feel like it, go ahead. I'd love making him walk through the airport with messed pants." She smiled.

Jasmine looked unsure of herself, but then the idea just became too much. She and Tara placed a blanket over Billy's lap, giggling conspiratorily like school girls. The only conversation was when Tara looked at Billy, "Not a word, not a sound."

Jasmine worked her hand into Billy's trousers and began to masturbate him. For the next two hours she used every trick she could think of with her hand...long strokes, rubbing his head, rolling his balls in her fingers, squeezing him in frustration. He emitted precum...squirmed endlessly, but she could not make him cum. He was almost crying in frustration, but was as hard as before. Finally, as they entered the landing pattern, she sighed and gave up. Billy was sworn to secrecy, and Tara never told the young woman an orgasm was impossible...she was just being used to tease the hell out of Tara's husband.

As they exited the gate Jasmine seemed inordinately happy to see a young man who met her, hustling him towards the luggage area.

Tara did the same with Billy. She was definately ready to get him home and into bed.

As they got into the car, Billy asked something he never thought he would, "Please, can we flip the switch for awhile on the way home so I can soften a bit?" He was beside himself. Tara laughingly relented, tapping the erection toggle. But it did no good. Even by himself, Billy was overly excited, and maintained his erection all the way home, much to his bride's delight.

They certainly agreed on what would happen once they got home. As Billy parked the car, Tara tapped the app to make sure he would maintain 'her' erection and he could not achieve an orgasm which could put an end to her fun.