Banging the Babe in the Wheelchair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Günter realized that no one was going to accomplish anything further this morning. He bellowed, "That's it. Everybody has their mind on a party and no one cares about getting any work done today. Get the hell out of here and get your party out of your system. Just remember that there will be hell to pay next week."

As they started to move off to the locker rooms, someone was heard mumbling, "What is going to be new? There is hell to pay every day when Günter is around." Vicky quickly undressed and rushed to the shower. She had been in there less than a minute when Penny and Betty came in. She finished her shower and told the girls that she would see them later. There was no time to wait around for some casual sex with Penny today. Vicky dressed quickly and left the locker room. Greg was by the door when she came out of the locker room. Vicky offered to give him a ride; but he said that he had someone coming to pick him up. Vicky rushed out of there so that she could finish preparing for the party.

Jim and Janice were both there when Vicky arrived at home. It appeared that they had been working for some time helping prepare for the party. Vicky asked, "Janice, are you supposed to be picking Greg up?"

"No. He said that he had a ride. I think that the 'mystery woman' is giving him a ride."

"I sure wish that I knew who the 'mystery woman' was. Janice, when I saw him waiting for his ride, I wish that you could have been there. You would have been so proud. He was by the doorway, waiting for someone. He was just standing there. Did you hear me; he was standing there, no crutches, no wheel chair. Just Greg standing there. The wheelchair had a lonely pair of crutches for a passenger."

"I knew that I should have insisted on being there."

"That's all right; you will get a chance to be just as proud when you see him walk through the front door later."

Vicky began straightening things up in the family room. Vicky convinced Jim to move some of the furniture from the middle of the room. She reminded him that there would be several wheelchairs in the room at the same time. Vicky went to the kitchen to check the food and beverage supply. She saw that her mother was still there. Connie read the expression on Vicky's face and said, "I am leaving shortly. I just stayed around to help make sure that everything is ready."

"I understand, mom. I appreciate your help and I appreciate you offering to stay away for the entire night."

"I think Jerry appreciates it more than anyone.  I am a little concerned about the amount of beer that you had Jim buy."

"Mom, Janice and I intend to stay in the house the entire night. Greg, Penny and possibly Greg's mystery girlfriend are the only other ones under twenty-one that will be here. We will make sure that they don't get anything to drink."

"Just keep an eye on how much people have to drink. If you have doubts about their ability to drive, have them spend the night. If you run out of couch space, put them up in your bed or Jim's and you use my room tonight."

Connie left about ten minutes later. Jim, Janice and Vicky finished getting everything ready and had some food set out when the first guests arrived. Ken James and Betty Olson arrive before any of the others. Vicky was surprised to see that they each had left their wheelchairs behind and were using their crutches. Betty told her, "We seldom use our chairs except when we are at our sessions with Günter. If we get tired at the sessions and we are in our wheelchairs, we can keep sitting. If you're on crutches Hitler junior makes you stand regardless how tired you are."

Vicky asked, "Is it significant that the two of you arrived together?"

"Yeah. Ken and I have been dating for about six months; but we both like to mess around a little.  Ken mentioned on the way here that he would like to take you to bed. I told him that I had had the same thought."

When Vicky gave her a questioning look, Betty continued, "We all know that you like to eat pussy; we're just not one hundred percent sure whether you like guys too."

Vicky asked, "Where are you getting your information?"

Betty told her, "Penny is one hell of a pussy eater; but she has a tendency to talk too much."

Vicky told Betty, "I'll have to remember that about Penny. The answer to one of your questions is that I prefer guys over girls. The other two questions, I will think about -- quite hard."

Tom Harrison was the next to arrive. He still wasn't allowed to take his prosthesis home with him, so he was on crutches. He seemed to be a pleasant enough guy; but everyone there quickly picked up on the fact that he was as horny as hell. Everyone was helping themselves to the snacks and they all had a beverage when Vicky heard the doorbell ring. Janice, as she had every time that the bell had rung all night, followed Vicky to the door. This was the one that she had been waiting for all night. When Janice saw her brother walk through the door, she rushed to give him a hug and a kiss. She whispered into his ear "I'm so proud of you that I could just fuck you right on the floor here in front of all of these people."

Greg surreptitiously slid a hand across one of his sister's fine breasts and said, "I appreciate the offer, sis; but how about a rain check until there are fewer people around here."

No one had paid much attention to the fact that Penny was in her wheelchair behind Greg. Janice asked, "Where is that new girlfriend that you promised to introduce to everyone?"

Greg turned and pointed to Penny and said, "Sis, this is Penny. She is the girl that I have been going out with this past week." Vicky and the others were in shock. Greg's new girlfriend was someone that almost all of them, men and women alike, had had sex with. Many of them had had sex with her that week. Vicky was feeling a little uneasy because she had had sex with each of them within the past forty-eight hours. In fact, on Thursday, Penny had satisfied her in the shower room right before she left to take Greg to her bed for the night.

The last few guests arrived at the party and everyone was having a good time. Jim had moved his stereo from his bedroom so that everyone could enjoy the music that was coming from its speakers. The shock of learning that Penny was Greg's new girlfriend sent Vicky and Janice to the kitchen for a beer.

Vicky was alone in the kitchen when she was approached by Penny. Penny said, "Vicky, I understand that you want to fuck my boyfriend?"

Had Penny been smart enough to read the expression on Vicky's face, she would have heard, "You are about the dumbest fucking broad in the world. You are a conniving slut." Instead she heard what Vicky said, "You have that backwards. I told him that since he now had a girlfriend that I would not have sex with him unless I knew that it was all right with the girl. Since I now know who the girlfriend is, I know that it is not a problem. I am sure that you don't expect him to stay monogamous, since I know that you won't be."

Penny said, "I intend to have sex with other people, so it doesn't bother me if he wants to have sex with other people. I just hope that we can keep eating each other's pussies after our sessions."

Vicky said, "We'll see how things go. Greg is a friend and I don't want him hurt."

At about that time, Greg appeared with Penny's crutches. She took them and said, "I want to get out of this chair for about an hour or so. Thank you, Greg." Greg kissed her and walked away to mingle with some of the guests.

Vicky returned to circulating among the guests. She left her wheelchair in the kitchen and decided that she would stay on her crutches as long as possible. She managed to let all of those with wheelchairs know how to get to her bathroom. She asked that the ones walking on their own two feet and those with crutches to use the bathroom in the hall. As she was circulating, she felt stray hands rubbing her ass quite frequently. She realized that the only three people at the party that had not propositioned her tonight were Greg, Jim and Janice. Those three didn't have to proposition her. They already knew that she was willing to have sex with them.

Janice went to go to the bathroom and as she opened the door, she received a jolting shock. Tom was sitting on the toilet with his pants down below his knees and Penny was astride of him, fucking the shit out of him. Janice went looking for Vicky and Greg.

Janice and Vicky got Greg alone in the kitchen. Janice explained what she had just witnessed in the bathroom. Greg said, "That's fine. She still plans on me spending the night in her bed. If I get a chance to score with one of these other chicks tonight, I don't expect her to get upset about it.

Vicky asked him if he was aware of what he was getting himself into dating Penny. Greg said, "I know exactly what I am letting myself in for. She's a slut. She was when she was in high school. Even when she could still walk. We got along all right back then; we just never went out together. We have a lot of things in common and a lot of the same interests.  I went to the community college this week to talk to them about registering for classes next semester. I talked to several girls that I knew in high school. I intend to try to date some of them and when I find a decent girl to start going out with, I will probably dump Penny. I haven't done anything for two years and I am going to make up for lost time until winter. Then I am going to go back to school and get serious about my life. I am treating this time right now like I should have treated the summer after I graduated from high school. This is my last irresponsible fling." He went looking for someone else to talk to.

As he walked away, Vicky and Janice began to laugh. Vicky said, "We were worried that she was using him and that she would destroy all of the confidence that he had built up. It turns out that the son of a bitch is smarter than us. He had her figured out a long time ago."

Janice said, "Yep. My baby brother apparently has some direction in his life and seems to know which detours he can enjoy along the way."

Vicky noticed that the bathroom was staying excessively busy and more often than not it was occupied by more than one person. She was sure that her party was turning into a semi-orgy. Vicky was in the kitchen putting some fresh snacks on plates when she felt a hand rubbing across her ass. She turned abruptly and saw the smirk on Betty's face. Betty reached out and felt one of Vicky's tits and said, "You know that Ken and I both want to get it on with you. We don't care if it's separately or together."

Vicky replied, "Hell, why should I be the only one not getting fucked at my own party. I have a couple of things to do first; but when you see me heading down the hall, follow me."

Jim and Janice came to the kitchen to help set out the fresh snacks. Vicky heard Jim as he was speaking, "Janice, I know that there are a couple of guys here that you would like to fuck. Go ahead and do it if you want. It won't upset me at all, I'll still love you."

Janice threw her arms around him and kissed him before she said, "Oh Jim, you just made me so happy."

"What because I told you to go have sex with some other guy."

"No. Because you said that you loved me."

"I did say that; didn't I? Usually when something slips out like that, it is because the person has been thinking it for some time. I have been thinking about it and I do love you. Now go find some guy to bang, honey."

"Jim, you are so understanding. Unfortunately, I am not as understanding. It's fine if you go find one of these girls to have sex with; but I will really be pissed if I find out that you have fucked Penny."

"I will leave Penny alone and I intend to be quite selective tonight. I want to have enough left when the night is over for you."

Vicky was standing behind him and she interjected, "And don't forget to save enough for me."

Jim and Janice both laughed and Jim said, "Maybe if everyone leaves in time the three of us could go to bed together." Vicky and Janice both had wide grins at that comment.

Vicky was still chuckling as she went to her bedroom. She immediately went to her closet and found a short, loose fitting skirt. She figured that if everyone was busy getting quickies that she had better be dressed for it. She was pulling her pants down when Betty came into the room. Betty's blouse was already unbuttoned and her beautiful tits were in plain view. Betty unfastened her skirt and it fell to the floor. She approached Vicky and helped her pull her top over her head. As she bent to begin sucking one of those pert tits, she said, "Ken will be along shortly; he said that we should start without him. He'll catch up when he gets here." Betty pushed Vicky back onto the bed and the two of them rolled around together. Betty was on her back and Vicky moved into position so that they could eat each other's pussies. While they were hungrily lapping at each other, Ken came into the room. He began to play with Vicky's tits for a while and then moved behind her. He slid his cock across his girlfriend's tongue until it began to slide into Vicky's moist cavern. The three of them continued together until they had each cum.

When they disengaged themselves from each other, Vicky decided that she would not wear her pullover top back out to the party. She found a lightweight, thin button front top and pulled it on. Without bothering to put her panties back on, she pulled the short, loose-fitting skirt on. Ken and Betty had rejoined the party by the time that Vicky had gotten dressed. As she left her room, she saw Janice coming from Jim's room with Tom right behind her. She was rearranging her top to cover her braless tits. Jim was slipping into the bathroom with a girl on crutches that Vicky could not remember.

As she returned to the party, she saw several pairs of panties on the hallway floor and noticed that several bras were on the furniture in the family room. A couple of girls were not even making a pretense of trying to button up their tops and there were loose tits flopping all over the place. She saw that Greg and Betty had just come from the bathroom and Greg was zipping his pants as he came through the door. One time she saw four people coming out of her bedroom door and there should have been a swinging door on Jim's bedroom.

Vicky was not sure how many cocks had been slipped into her pussy and her mouth this evening. The number of pussies that she had eaten and the number of tongues that had invaded her cunt had to be about even. She knew that there had been quite a few. The night was beginning to get like the time when, as a kid, your parents told you that you could eat all of the ice cream that you wanted. You had so much that you didn't want anymore for a month. Vicky was not quite at that point; but she knew that if she continued, she might get there. She spent the last few hours picking up the messes that had been made and making sure that the snack trays were all filled. The first guests had arrived shortly before one o'clock and at about eight-thirty, Vicky stopped putting any more food trays out.

On one trip that she had made to her bedroom, she saw that there were cum stains all over her bed and the box of condoms that she had purchased in the middle of the week was almost empty. She went into Jim's room and found that the bedclothes were on the floor and there were as many cum stains on his bed as there had been on hers. Some people had not bothered to throw their used condoms in the wastebasket. Several of them were scattered about the floor. She picked up any items that she thought might leave a stain on the carpet; but she left the rest for morning. She knew that she would have her work cut out for her then. She just hoped that she didn't find anything damaged beyond repair and that her mother would be somewhat understanding about the mess throughout the entire house.

Vicky stayed busy for the next half an hour or so, dividing her time between trying to tidy up the kitchen and saying goodbye to the guests as they left. A few of the girls had not even bothered to finish dressing and they walked or wheeled themselves to their cars. Finally, the last of the guests had left. Vicky was working in the kitchen trying to make it acceptable to her mother. Fifteen minutes after the last guest had left; Vicky realized that she had not seen Jim or Janice in quite some time. She assumed that they got tired of the activities around the house and had left to do something else. There was a sink full of dirty dishes; but Vicky was not going to wash them by hand. The dishwasher was full and she turned it on.

Vicky decided that she would finish everything in the morning. She knew that she couldn't sleep in her own bed. She was too tired to change the bed at this hour of the night and if she was going to sleep on a cum soaked bed, she wanted to at least know who the cum had belonged to. She decided to sleep in her mother's bed. Her legs were really tired; but she hobbled to the bedroom on her crutches. She was a little surprised when she opened the door and found Jim and Janice naked in the middle of the bed. They were just sitting there with their arms around each other.

Vicky moved toward the bed and said, "I thought that you two had split; I hadn't seen you in hours."

Jim answered, "It was getting a little too wild for our blood out there. We decided to come in here where it was quiet."

Vicky was sitting on the side of the bed pulling her clothes off as she told them, "You two can do whatever you were planning on doing. There is no way that I am sleeping on either of our beds; but I want some rest."

Vicky was naked and began to lie down when Janice asked, "Can you stand still on those crutches for forty-five minutes to and hour?"

Vicky looked at her like she was nuts and said, "Not yet, maybe in a year."

Janice asked, "Can you do it by June?"

Vicky asked back, "Why would I want to?"

Janice told her, "So that you can be maid of honor at my wedding in early June."

Vicky bolted upright quicker than she had moved in more than seven and a half years and said, "Holy fucking Christ. Are you shitting me? The two of you are getting married?"

Jim said, "No, that other guy that she fucked tonight was so good that she proposed to him on the spot and then she got naked and climbed in bed with me to let me down easy. Yes, you dip shit, the two of us are getting married."

Vicky hugged Janice and gave her a deep kiss as she said, "I am so happy for the two of you." She reached out and hefted Jim's semi-hard cock before continuing, "Does this mean that I don't get any more of this?"

Janice kissed Vicky again and then squeezed one of her boobs, before telling her, "No. Jim and I have already discussed that. He can still have sex with his sister and his mother, even after we're married."

Vicky looked at the two of them with a shocked look on her face and said, "Jim?"

Jim quickly said, "Vicky, I had to tell her. We're getting married. I can't be keeping any secrets from her. Also, you know that I don't lie worth a shit. I decided that I would tell her now. If it was going to freak her out; I wanted to know now, not six months or a year down the road."

Janice said, "I can't deny him the pleasure of the only two women that he loved before he loved me. If we're going to be a family, maybe I will want to take her to bed too."

Vicky asked, "What made you make this decision so soon. I mean, I didn't even think that you too were even close to discussing it. I thought that it might happen, just not this soon."

Jim told her, "Actually, it was your sex-crazed friends who caused it. We got so turned on by everyone fucking everyone else that we thought that we needed to experiment a little. Remember how I told you that with so many of those girls that as soon as I got them in bed I started to think about a replacement for them. Well, that broad that I fucked in the bathroom, all it did was make me want to go back to Janice. With her it was always a case of trying to be better for her. Janice's idea was right all along. Sex without emotional involvement is only slightly more pleasurable than masturbation."