Banging the Babe in the Wheelchair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard Günter's gruff voice, "Vicky, you have five minutes to catch your breath before you start you next exercise. She wasn't sure that she would ever catch her breath. Five minutes later, she was sitting there with her head down; trying to recover from the last grueling ordeal. She felt the wheelchair moving and she looked back over her shoulder and saw Günter actually smiling as he pushed her wheelchair. He said, "We don't want you to exert yourself too much; save your energy for this next exercise. You'll need it."

Vicky was sitting in her chair at the end of the parallel bars. Günter hollered, "Get to your feet." She grabbed the bars and pulled herself to a standing position. She held onto the bars until she heard, "All right, let go and let's see how far you can get."

She dropped her hands to her sides and started to take a step. The first foot was planted on the floor and she lifted a foot for the second step. It was firmly on the floor and she swung her foot for that third step. As she felt that foot touching the ground, she saw the floor come flying up at her. She was face down on the floor and tears were streaming down her face. She had made the twenty-five yards on her crutches; but she was unsure if it counted because of the fall. On this test, she had barely made three of the necessary five steps. She struggled to her knees and reached up for the bar. She pulled herself to her feet and when she was standing, she prepared to start walking again. She heard Günter's voice softly say, "That's enough, Vicky. Take a shower and meet me in my office in fifteen minutes."

She slumped into her chair and slowly wheeled into the locker room. She stripped and went to the shower room. When she was finished showering, she went back to her locker. She was openly weeping when she saw her mother sitting there. Connie hugged her and asked, "What's the matter, baby."

"I didn't meet my goals. He's probably going to drop me from the program."

"If he does; we'll find someone else. It won't be the end of the world."

"I don't want anyone else; I want Günter. Most of the time, I hate the motherfucker; but I need him. I have to convince him to let me stay."

Connie made sure that the tears were wiped from her daughter's eyes before they made their way into Günter's office. He was seated behind his desk looking over some papers when Vicky and Connie took a seat. Günter looked up at Vicky and asked, "Before I tell you what I think, do you care to give me an assessment of how you did this morning?"

Vicky replied, "I did make the twenty-five yards on my crutches, even though I did fall once."

"You needed to be able to make that distance; but that wasn't the real purpose of the test. That goal was given to you to see how much perseverance that you had. Falling was an unfortunate event; but you persevered and finished."

"I can't figure out why I can't make those five steps without assistance."

Vicky was shocked when she heard her taskmaster reply, "You will probably never be able to walk those five steps without some kind of support."

"Then why did you give that to me as a goal. I mean; goals are something that you are supposed to be able to attain; even if reaching them is something that is going to be some distance down the road. Giving me something to do that you know I can't; that's cruel."

"You're right; it probably was cruel. It did make you work and the only reason that I am telling you now that you won't make it is because I don't want you beating yourself to death trying to do it. I'll be honest with you; I never thought that you would make it this far. I set that goal as my insurance. It gave me an objective measurement to use when I told you that you were wasting my time and your own time and money. I didn't expect you to have the dedication and determination to make the program work. When you pulled yourself to your feet after falling on each exercise, you showed me that you had the determination needed to regain as much mobility as possible.

Tears were returning to Vicky's eyes as she asked, "Does that mean that you're going to keep me in the program?"

Günter smiled as he told her, "Probably better than that. I want to move you to a self-motivated class. The class meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays at six-thirty in the evening. Then you would come in at nine o'clock in the morning on Saturdays. On Saturdays, I will give you a program to work on for the rest of the week. You're not getting away from me. I will still be there; but you people will be working somewhat on your own while I work with others on a one-on-one basis."

"How long would each session be?"

"I still want you working out for ninety minutes each session. I want to move you to two hours per time; but you're not ready for that yet. I'll let you know when it is time. Right now there are three other people in the group. There is an eighteen-year-old girl and a twenty-one year old girl. There is also a guy who is twenty-two. You all have one thing in common. It is unlikely that any of you will ever take more than a few steps at a time; but you all want some freedom from your wheelchairs. A couple of you are doing it to build some self-esteem along the way. Any more questions?"

Vicky asked, "When do I get my program for next week."

He handed her some papers and his gruff voice and manner returned as he said, "Right now. Now, you had better go and enjoy your weekend, because I am going to be kicking your ass on Tuesday."

As they were getting into the van, Vicky asked Connie if she could use her cell phone. When Connie handed it her, Vicky dialed Greg's number. When he came to the phone, Vicky told him that she was on her way and he should be waiting for her. Connie was putting her phone back in her purse when she asked, "What are your plans for the rest of the day, Vicky?"

"I'm gonna get fucked."

"Why the sudden decision that today is a day for sex?"

"It's not a sudden decision. We planned this on Monday. Last Sunday when I dropped him off, I promised Greg that he could spend an afternoon in bed with me if he got fitted for is prostheses. He was fitted on Tuesday and he is doing the work that he needs to do to be able to use them."

Connie had wondered why today was picked for this activity when he had been fitted on Tuesday. Vicky explained her reasons for picking Saturday for their activity. Vicky had purposely avoided telling her mother about promising to have sex with him once a week for a year. She drove to Greg's house and when he was seated in the van, she drove home. Jim had already left when they got home and Connie informed them that she was leaving shortly and was not sure when she was coming back.

When Vicky was closing the door to her bedroom, Greg asked, "Does your mother know what we are planning to do?"

"Sure, when I was on the way to pick you up, she asked about my plans and I told her that I was gonna get fucked. Since you were the one that I brought home, I am sure that she knows that you are the one that I am planning to fuck."

"How does she take that?"

"She is a realist. She knows that it is going to happen. She believes that if we try to hide our sex lives from her that we might be hiding other things from her too. She would prefer that we be open about everything."

"How did you tests go?"

"Don't ask; I fell on my face during both of them."

"Janice said that that guy can be a real bastard; how did he react when you fell?"

"Surprisingly, he was understanding. He didn't throw me out; that's all that I was worried about. Come on; it's time to get naked."

As they were undressing, Vicky asked, "How is everything coming with your new limbs?"

"Pretty good. I spent most of the week being fitted, having them adjusted and trying them out. I go back on Monday to be checked and on Tuesday, I start working with Mr. Hoerst for two to six weeks learning to walk."

"Mr. Hoerst, you mean Günter Hoerst."

"Yeah, why?"

"That's the same guy that I work with. I'll be there Tuesday evening. If you need a ride, let me know."

"Janice has already informed me that she is taking me."

"Yeah, you had better ride with her. All of the suffering that she has been through to try to get you to do something, at least earns her the right to take you."

The conversation had to end when Greg's face went between Vicky's legs and he started to eat her pussy. They stayed in bed until early evening when Vicky prepared them both some supper. After taking nourishment, they returned to bed where they spent the rest of the evening. They had a quickie on Sunday morning before showering together. Late in the morning, Vicky took him home.

On Tuesday, Vicky arrived to see Greg at the parallel bars. Günter was encouraging him to put all of his weight on the prostheses. Vicky thought that it was somewhat humorous because Günter was encouraging with Greg rather than demanding like normal. She thought that it wouldn't take long before Greg had the opportunity to experience the real Günter Hoerst. Vicky began work on her own program and didn't pay that much more attention to Greg for the rest of the session. This was supposed to be a self-motivated group. There sure seemed to be a lot of Günter motivation evident. Every time that someone stopped to take a breath, he was hollering for them to quit loafing.

When Vicky finished, she noticed that Greg had already gone to the locker room. Vicky was beginning to get undressed when Janice came into the locker room. Janice leaned over and gave Vicky a kiss and squeezed a tit. Janice said, "Thanks a lot for all of your help in getting Greg to this point."

"Hey, I'm glad to help. You were there for me when I needed help or encouragement."

Janice did feel a little guilty because she had not been to visit Vicky for more than a week. She and Jim were together almost every evening and when they had been at the Ralston home they had not been interested in visiting with others. Janice said, "I am sorry that I haven't been around to visit you more often lately. It's just that the excitement about Greg and the time that I have been spending with Jim, I just haven't had the time. No, that's not right; I haven't found the time to come and see you. I'm sorry."

"Janice, I understand. As soon as the newness wears off of some of these other things, I'll move back up a little higher on the priority list."

"Jim has a meeting tomorrow night. Is it all right with you if I come over to visit you? We can catch up on some books, as well as some other things."

"That sounds good, particularly the part about other things."

"I have to take Greg home. I'll see you tomorrow."

Vicky moved into the shower room and scooted onto one of the benches. She had the water temperature adjusted so that it was comfortable as it cascaded over her body. The warm water beating on her arms and legs was loosening up the muscles that she had overworked this evening. The big-chested, eighteen-year-old girl, who Vicky learned was Penny Whitehead, was sitting on the next bench. Penny asked, "Was that girl in the locker room your girlfriend?"

Vicky firmly stated, "Janice is a friend who also happens to be dating my brother. The guy with the new prostheses that Günter was working with is her brother. Janice was thanking me for helping get her brother working on his problem."

Penny, matter-of-factly, asked, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No. I prefer guys."

"Does that mean that you don't like to fool around with girls once in a while?"

"I like to have a little fun with another woman once in a while."

Penny had been moving closer to Vicky as they had been talking. She reached over and felt one of Vicky's tits and slid two fingers into her pussy as she asked, "Want to mess around a little right now?"

Vicky looked around the room and, seeing that there was no one around, said, "We might as well." Penny slid off of the bench and began to kiss Vicky's pussy. When she felt Penny's tongue parting her swollen pussy lips, Vicky reached down and began to feel those large tits. Penny's hands went under Vicky's thighs and she began to lift the smaller girl, bringing that pussy closer to her face. Vicky slid off of the bench and the two of them were on the floor of the shower. The both squirmed and struggled until they were eating each other's pussies. When they had both been satisfied, they worked their way back onto the benches and finished their showers.

From that night on, every time that they finished their rehab session, Penny and Vicky would wait until the others had left before starting their showers. Then they would take care of each other's pussies. On the next three Saturdays, Vicky was quite busy. When they finished their rehab session, she and Penny enjoyed each other in the shower room. Then Vicky would take Greg home with her for a day of sex in her bed. Greg had been working with his prostheses for several weeks when he told Vicky that the following Saturday would be his last session. They were going to let him take them home and he would only come in once a week after that. For some time, he would come in one day a week to have the fit double-checked and to get a new rehab schedule. Most of his rehab from that point on would be walking and he could do that anywhere.

In the length of time that Vicky had been working in Günter's sessions, only two people had left his program. Both of them had been attitude cases. One quit when she got discouraged and another was dismissed by Günter. Greg would be the first to 'graduate.' Vicky thought that it would be a good idea to throw him a party. She planned one for that last Saturday afternoon and evening. She invited all of the people in her class plus those in the other Saturday group. Of course, Jim and Janice were invited. On Tuesday, she told Greg that since they were having the party on Saturday that they should plan to get together on Thursday. She told him that he could come home with her after rehab that evening; but he would have to get up early on Friday so that she could take him home before she opened the bookstore in the morning.

Vicky was in her Contemporary American Literature class on Wednesday afternoon and they were having a discussion on finding books that they had to prepare papers on. Vicky, Bob Wagner and another student had been assigned the same book. Bob complained that the library only had one copy of that book and the bookstores in the area did not have it in stock. They learned that the other student had the library's copy of the book. Bob asked Vicky, "Have you found a copy of the book?"

She tells him, "Yes. I bought the book about four years ago when it first came out."

Bob asks, "Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the book?"

Vicky says, "The bookstore where I work has at least one copy left, if not more. If you would like, I can have them hold on to a copy and then I can either bring it to class on Friday or you can stop in Friday morning between eight and nine to pick it up."

"Do you know how much it is?"

"Not for sure. I think that it is somewhere between twelve and fifteen bucks."

"Would you make sure that it gets saved for me; I'll be in on Friday morning?  Why don't more students here know about that store?"

"Other than this class and a few more English classes, we don't have much that students would be interested in. But if you need a hard to find book; we usually have it or have a source to get it."

At six o'clock Friday morning, Vicky and Greg had just come from the shower and were beginning to get dressed. Greg said, "Vicky, I know that you said that you would have sex with me until I found another girl to have sex with.  I started to go out with another girl; but I would really like to keep having sex with you."

Vicky sighed and told him, "I expected that this would happen pretty soon; in fact, I told you that it would happen as soon as you started trying. I know that I would be very pissed off if some guy that I was dating were having sex with someone else behind my back. Unless I am sure that the other girl had no objections to you coming to see me, this will have to be the last time that we get together for sex."

Greg smiled as he responded, "I am sure that my new girl friend would have no objections to us having sex; she might even want to join us some time."

Vicky laughed as she said, "I would have to think about that. Come on; we have about enough time for a cup of coffee before we have to leave." Vicky dropped Greg off and rushed to the store to make sure that it was open on time.

At about eight-fifteen, Bob Wagner walked into the store. Bob was a good-looking man who was about five-six and probably weighed about one hundred and forty pounds. Like Vicky, he was an English major at the university. He asked Vicky about the book and she informed him that she would have to go in the back to get it. When he came in, Vicky was using her crutches to stand behind the counter. She moved to her chair to go to the storeroom for the book. She returned with the book and used her crutches to stand to ring up his purchase. As Bob was putting his change in his pocket, he said, "You know that this is the first time that I have ever seen you out of that wheelchair."

"I can stand and move around behind the counter with my crutches; but I can't get around campus with them, so I have to stay in my wheelchair when I'm at school."

"You know I have had at least one class with you every semester since we have been in college and you are a totally different person this year than you were in the past."

"How so?"

"In the past, you always sat at the side of the classroom and never said anything unless you were asked a question. We always knew that you were getting one of the top grades in the class. Now we know why you're getting those grades. You are more of part of the class this semester. Now that you are participating more in class, the rest of us are benefiting from you. You're not keeping all of your knowledge to yourself."

"Thanks. I'm glad that I can be helpful."

"The class work is not the only area where you have changed."

"What else do you think has changed about me? I think that I am pretty much the same person that I have always been."

"Maybe. It's just that the rest of never got the chance to realize what Vicky Ralston was really like because you kept it hidden. You're so much more outgoing this year and you look so much better this year. Before you looked so  frumpy.  This year you are dressing so much ah  sexier. You really are a fine looking woman."

"Thank you. I am so happy that I meet your approval."

"My approval is not what is important. I think that this year you have met 'your' approval."

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I have."

"Now that I have upset you by putting my nose in your business; would you like to go out for dinner with me this weekend?"

"You have managed to nose into my personal life a little more than I am comfortable with. I would be happy to go out to dinner with you; but this weekend is not good. I have plans. A friend of mine that has been in a wheelchair for two years is finally going to be able to walk with new prostheses. Pick another time and I will probably be available."

"How about Monday evening?"

"Sounds good to me. You can let me know in class on Monday what time you are picking me up and I'll give you my address then."

On Saturday, Greg was the only one who seemed to be giving his wholehearted effort in this session. The others were apparently too excited about the party afterwards to give it their full effort. Greg had done most of the exercises that he had to do; but there was another guy who had just been fitted for an artificial leg that was in the first stages of his program. Greg was tying to assist him. The new guy had started during the middle of the week and, on Thursday; Vicky had invited him to the party. His name was Tom Harrison and he was six feet tall and weighed about two hundred and twenty pounds. He suffered from diabetes and had lost his right foot and part of his leg. When Vicky had invited him, he had asked her if she would like to go out with him some time. She told him that she would see.