Beetlesmith's Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
391 Followers

I squeezed her ass, playfully, and asked, cocking an eyebrow, "Queen Mistress?"

She blushed before answering, "I liked the way it sounded when you said it to me. I think I'll have all our concubines call me that from now on. Come on Cecilia, up girl. It's time we join the others. Much more fun awaits us."

Cecilia's legs were still wobbly, so Karen supported her somewhat with an arm. We deposited her with the other daisies.

Karen and I took our intended, ceremonial positions on the big lounger—the Emperor and his mistress Queen—to watch the proceedings for a while.

Everything seemed to be going smoothly.

Mark had finally gotten his head on straight, and was having a hell of a good time on the couch opposite Karen and me. At the moment, Gabby straddled Mark's legs in a 'reverse cowgirl,' feverishly bouncing up and down on his cock. Candice, who I hadn't seen since the toast, straddled Mark's head, and had his face buried deep between her legs.

I still hadn't seen Jack, Pam and Holly, and assumed they were in another area of the house.

Raven was still tied to the other lounger, stewing nicely. A fine, yet obvious film of sweat covered her face and torso. It also looked like someone had already taken advantage of Denise and Linda's human repository, as two thick strands of semen hung from Raven's chin. Due to the sweat and semen, her bangs were matted and stuck to her face and forehead. She had to blow, constantly and forcefully, at her hair, because it kept tickling her nose each time her bangs fell forward across her face. In a word, she was in agony.

When she saw me looking at her, she pleaded for me to let her go, or at least to fuck her. I just shook my head at her, before turning away with a smile.

Most of the other guests had joined the infamous daisy chain. That is, all except Gabby's husband, Phil, who sat on the opposite end of the couch from his wife and Mark, 'playing' with himself. He wasn't really masturbating, either; it was more like he was holding his cock and balls close to his body. I don't think he had moved since he discarded his clothes after Sara and Darcy's dance.

I whispered to Karen, "What's with Phil?"

She whispered back, "I was going to ask you. I guess he likes to watch."

My attention was drawn back to Mark, Gabby and Candice. Candice had slid off Mark's face and was offering her pussy to Gabby, who was still bouncing along Mark's cock.

Gabby politely refused her offer, saying, "Oh honey, that's just not my style, but you can suck on my titties if you want."

Gabby arched backwards, accentuating her breasts as Candice obliged, clamping her lips down on the closest of Gabby's breasts, while roughly playing with Gabby's other one with a hand.

Gabby wrapped an arm around Candice's head, pulling her closer and crushing Candice's mouth into her tits. Then she called, seemingly to no one in particular, "Slave! It's time."

Immediately, Phil jumped off the couch, knelt down in front of Mark and Gabby, and proceeded to tongue Gabby's exposed clit.

Gabby roughly grabbed a tuft of what was left of Phil's hair, and smeared his face all over hers and Mark's groin, all while saying, "See that cock fucking me good? That's what a man's cock looks like. Tongue his cock as it slides into my snatch, wimp, then suck his balls."

When Gabby let go of his hair, Phil brought his face lower, diving head first into Mark's junk.

Gabby asked, "You don't mind if hubby licks your balls, do you stud?"

"Just as long as he doesn't expect me to do it back to him." Mark responded, scooting himself out and further from the back of the couch so that Phil could draw his balls into his mouth easier.

Simultaneously, Karen and I whispered to each other, "Are you causing that?"

That answered that question.

Karen asked, softly, "Did you know?"

I responded in equally a soft voice, "I had no idea, but it makes sense he's a cuckold, I guess. He was always such a mouse and she was always dominating him, almost to the point of verbal abuse. Who would've thought all those times Gabby was berating him, it was really foreplay."

Karen laughed, and said, "You know, that's what's always been missing at these things, a little guy on guy action for the ladies."

"Women really want to watch two guys getting it on?"

"Some would. Me, for example, and Jackie used to get off watching her ex-husband with a boy toy."

I laughed, "Well that's Jackie, enough said. As for your desires my mistress Queen, don't even think about it."

She ignored my dictate, saying, "There are others, I'm sure. Gabby, of course, and I get the feeling Sara is kind of a Dom, but we'll never really know unless..."

I cut her off, knowing exactly where she was headed, "I told you, don't even think about it."

"Oh come on," she whined.

"If it happens naturally, like with Phil, then fine; but, I don't want you pushing the other men into freaking out with each other. Is that clear?"

Karen got a little peeved with my supposed double standard, "What about you pushing me and Gloria together? What am I saying, you pushing me andeveryone with a pussy, together? Why was it okay for you, then, but not for me, now?"

"I didn't push you into anything, on or off the elixir."

"Really?"

"Really. That was all you and on your own. Oh, don't get me wrong, I wasn't going to stop it, but I didn't put the suggestions in your head, either."

"Wow, I learn something new about myself every day. I didn't know I was such a rug-muncher, or is it the elixir changing us?"

I laughed at the coarse description of herself, before responding, "I don't think it's just you. I think most women are more fluid in their sexuality, as opposed to men in general, who are more hardwired to the hetero. I don't think it's the elixir, either. The drug accentuates and heightens our natural tendencies, to be sure, but I don't think it makes us do things we wouldn't do naturally, except under extremely special circumstances. It's just the nature of men and women, my love."

I didn't mention what I had done to Justin and Parker at the office, or to Mark after the last orgy. Technically, it wasn't the elixir that forced the issue, only my mind, so what I told her about the drug was true as far as it goes; however, even I had my doubts as to where the exact boundaries lie concerning the elixir and human sexuality.

Karen had drifted back to watching the four on the couch.

It looked like Candice finally got Gabby to tap into her inner lesbian, because she was pushing Gabby's head between her legs, and Gabby wasn't complaining. It looked like Mark was getting close. He was pounding forcefully into Gabby's snatch while playing roughly with her tits. His face was also between Candice's legs—quite the versatile fellow, fucking and eating, and not missing a beat. I suspect both he and Gabby were taking great sucking bites from the redhead's sweet apple. Phil had stopped sucking on Mark's scrotum, and concentrated on his wife's clit as Mark pounded away.

"Speaking of putting suggestions in heads, why don't you tell me about you and Cecilia. You said you weren't sure if you really did anything."

"Well, I kind of got a hint that maybe I was when we were in the middle of playing with each other. I had her against the wall, sort of like you found us, and we were just kissing and doing a little gentle petting and fingering. It was really hot. Then my mind drifts, and I'm thinking about what you called me, 'mistress Queen,' and how I liked it. The name keeps rattling around in my head, until I hear Cecilia say, 'Touch me a little higher, please, Queen Mistress.' When she said the name I just about freaked, but I still wasn't sure. Did I inadvertently say it out loud and she picked up on it, or maybe she hear you call me that earlier, and started calling me 'Queen Mistress' herself?"

"I didn't say a thing," I assured her, then asked, "What about her climax? How much did you use your mind pushing her over the edge like that?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "That's another thing I can't figure out." She thought for a second more, then asked, "When you're putting commands in their heads or reading their minds, what's it like?"

"I usually see images, sometimes combined with their emotions. Either different, specific, still pictures flashing by, or I see short continuous scenes, like movies, of their fantasies or past events in their life. Then I play off those images."

"That wasn't happening to me at all," she responded, a bit dejected, "It was like I heard her talking to me, like her voice was in my head. I didn't see anything, just heard things. At first, there was a lot of nonsensical chatter, but every now and then, I could hear a clearer voice above all the noise. One of those clear voices was that she really wanted your cock when I was fingering her. So, I went with that and made my hand into your cock, in a sense. Toward the end, all I heard in my head was her screaming, 'Fist me,' over and over until I felt her dam burst." She shrugged her shoulders, and concluded by asking, "What do you think, can I really read minds and make them do things?"

"From what you say, it sounds like you can definitely read their minds, at least at times. It's just different from how Isee their thoughts. You seem toread their thoughts. I'm not sure whether you can influence them the same way as me. We'll have to experiment a little further."

She looked at me funny, "Really, you think I can? It was all a big, noisy blank for me."

Karen's apparent disappointment at telling me her story stems from an error. Because she read Cecilia differently than how I would have, she didn't think she was reading Cecilia's mind, when in fact she had—she literally read her mind.

I remembered reading an article where researchers were concluding that men and women's brains were wired differently.

I know, leave it to a bunch of eggheads to waste gazillions of dollars on something everyone else knew intuitively since the dawn of history. Moreover, if they're still unsure about our different wiring, have them stop by any American home just as Monday Night Football starts. They'll find the husband wondering why the wife picked that moment, of all those moments during the week, to have him look at three-hundred drapery swatches. After that, the wife can give the researchers chapter and verse on why he's an uncaring, insufferable asshole because he won't take the time to discuss interior design for an hour—men are from Mars, women are from Venus, and sometimes both wished they'd have stayed in their respective corners of the universe.

Anyway, from the article, this difference in 'brain wiring' also translated into differences in how both sexes take in and process information. For men, the most natural way we synthesize data and information was through the visual, using images, while women best process information by communicating through language.

Wife to husband:How can you watch football all day, then look at porn all night? Could we please talk about the drapes, now?

Husband to wife:It's been a freaking week of this drapery shit, maybe you can stop talking about the fucking drapes long enough to give me a blowjob?

If the research was accurate, then it makes perfect sense why Karen and I experienced different things when reading their minds. We were using a different avenue to process the information—an avenue catered to how the male and female brain evolved and adapted over time—hers verbal, mine visual. Yet, the results were the same, we could read and influence their thoughts.

I was distracted from my musings by loud moaning from Gabby. She slumped back into Mark, momentarily spent. Mark continued to pump slowly into Gabby's pussy, but you could tell he had shot his load as well. Candice removed her pussy from Gabby's face, and was rudely prodding her that it was her turn, and that Gabby should move. And Phil, well...

Gabby kissed Candice to hush her, and said, "Just hold those damn horses, Miss Candy Ass. You'll get your chance, but there's one more thing I need to do."

Gabby lifted herself up, pulling Mark's cock out of her before she sat back down on his legs. Once the 'plug' was removed, a small river of cum began to flow from Gabby's opening. Snapping her fingers at her husband, she commanded, "Clean me, dickless!"

Candice watched Phil with rapt attention as he proceeded to bury his tongue in his wife's snatch—all of us did, really.

Karen whispered, "You'd think Phil would have more fun getting...well, you know...getting it directly from the source."

"I guess it's the cuckold way," I whispered back, "I don't think Phil is really gay, or even bi. He just gets off watching Gabby get off with different man, and being humiliated. I don't get it, but different strokes. Don't be surprised if sometime tonight he begs to clean you."

Gabby, having a good hold of Phil's hair, pulled him away from her, "That's enough, you dickless cunt. Now fluff Mark's meat for Miss Candy!"

Sure enough, cuckold Phil did as commanded.

"What the fuck!" Mark exclaimed, as he tried impossibly to back away through the back of the couch.

Gabby forcibly leaned back into Mark, saying, "Easy there stud. Miss Candy Cane is chomping at the bit, so just let my little 'fluffer' get that stick of yours back to full hardness. Some of the other studs I've fucked tell me he isn't half bad, so enjoy it."

In no time, Phil had Mark's tool stiff as a board.

Gabby pushed Phil off Mark, and said, "Go back to your spot now. Better yet, stand over there by that rude cunt tied to the chair and wait. Be ready when I call. Little Miss Candy Cane will need some cleaning soon. And stop playing with that puny dick of yours. It's embarrassing when there are real men around."

Phil did as told and stood alongside Raven, looking like a whipped mongrel, while sporting a burgeoning erection.

********

I was about to ask Gabby some more things about her and Phil's relationship, when I felt a nudge from Karen, and heard her excited cry, "Linda!"

I guess the daisy chain was starting to break up as some of the other guests, Jackie, Rashid, Cecilia and Bob, were gathering back to the main part of living room, and forming different fuck-groups. Linda was with them.

"Kare Kare!" Linda yelled her nickname for Karen, while quickly moving toward us.

At about five-ten, Linda was clearly the tallest woman at the orgy. A good, if not flattering, description of her would be 'lanky,' as she had very long legs and an equally long torso. Although her breast size was ample, her long frame made it appear as though they were smaller than they actually were. This caused her no end in embarrassment, particularly in high school where she was often called 'Stretch' or 'Long-Tall' by her friends, and 'Ironing Board' by the meaner school cliques. She had a beautifully soft, oval face framed by short, dark brunette hair. Her face seemed ageless, and always appeared much younger than what she really was. At the center of that ageless face, was a cute, slightly upturned nose that gave Linda an arrogant, pouty look from the side. Her personality was anything but, however, always being cheerful and bubbly in spirit—except during the time of her divorce—so much so that, at times, she came off a bit naïve. This naiveté also contributed to her youthful appearance.

Linda tripped as she neared us, and falling forward, planted her face right into Karen's lap. She stayed that way for a while, giggling uncontrollably. Finally, she lifted her head a bit to look up at Karen, and said, melodiously, "I was waiting for you at the circle thingy, Kare Kare, but you never showed. How come?"

What with her tripping, and now with her slurred, almost infantile speech, I would swear Linda was drunk.

Before Karen could answer, Linda lifted herself off Karen's lap with the intention of kissing her. She slipped again, missing Karen's mouth and ending up with her chin resting on Karen's shoulder. She began giggling and talking at the same time, "I ate someone's pussy...I'm not sure whose...I think it was more than one, but I liked it. I didn't think I'd like eating pussy, but I do..." The giggling stopped as she began to cry, "I wanted you at the circle thingy, Karrie Kare, but you didn't come..." Laughing again, "But I came...a lot...someone ate my pussy...I think it was her, or it could have been her," she said, as she pointed at some of the other women in the room. "I didn't think I'd like eating pussy. Can I eat your pussy, Kare Kare?"

Karen couldn't stop laughing.

"Linda!" I said, trying to get her attention.

She looked over at me cross-eyed, and slipped forward, again. This time, her face ended up in my lap. Linda was sprawled out across us both. With most of her torso resting in Karen's lap, she continued to laugh uproariously into my crotch.

Reaching up, she touched my nose playfully with her finger. I noticed she didn't have that cross-eyed look anymore, but she still talked as if drunk, "Hi Willy, do you care if I eat Karrie Kare's pussy...oh, Kare Kare told me about you. I think you should do those naughty things to me while I eat Kare Kare's pussy..."

"Linda!" I said louder, trying to snap her out of it, "How much did you have to drink?"

She held up her hand, putting a small gap between her thumb and index finger, "I just had a teeny, tiny more Sangria. There was just a teeny, tiny bit left after your toast."

It was stupid of me not to have thrown the excess away, but at the time I thought, 'waste not, want not.' Obviously, Linda had ingested more than a single dose of elixir. How much more, and what it will do to her, I couldn't guess.

Lifting her head off my lap, she hit the mark this time, landing her lips against mine.

Suddenly, she snapped her head back, and asked in that same slurred speech, "Hey, how come Willy's got a robe on? Oh, I know, Robby-cock is shy." She buried her face back in my lap, and said, giggling, "Don't be shy Robby-cock, 'cus Karrie Kare Kare told me all about you, you naughty boy. Come out, come out, wherever you are." She began fumbling with the sash on my robe.

"Maybe you should just lie down for a while, sweetheart."

"No, I want to play with Robby-cock."

She sat upright again, "Kare Kare, did you see what we did to the bitch? Come on, let me show you." Then grabbing Karen's hands, she tried pulling her up and off the lounger, only to fall back into Karen's lap.

Karen looked at me wide-eyed and confused.

"Just go with her," I said, "I'll tell you what I think happened, later."

Linda put her arm around Karen, and led her over to where Raven was tied down. She wobbled as she walked, but at least she stayed on her feet. Hopefully, her over-dosed condition was temporary.

I watched the two as they stood in front of Raven. Karen was squeezing Linda's ass playfully, while Linda was jabbing her finger down at Raven while yelling. I couldn't hear what exactly, the din in the room from all the other moans, groans and shrieks of ecstasy of my guests drowned out the particulars.

Linda squatted down in front of Raven, spreading her legs wide. I couldn't see much, except Raven's head bobbing to and fro, as she serviced Linda.

Karen stood next to Linda, watching her friend torment Raven while teasing Linda's hair, playfully. Occasionally, I'd see Linda look up, making Karen laugh. At other times, Linda would lean over and kiss Karen sweetly, just above the mons or along her inner thigh.

As Linda neared climax, she leaned back on her hands, and lifting up her ass a bit, pushed her groin further into Raven's face, while gyrating her hips slowly. There was a great, gush of fluid sprayed all over Raven's face and hair as Linda came. Linda continued to slide her pussy up and down across Raven's extended tongue while she flicked her own clit with a finger, done, I suspect, to eke out the very last bit of orgasmic splendor.

dresbach
dresbach
391 Followers