Betrayed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

Forty minutes later...

Kate giggled as her back bounced on her old bed as she fell backwards on it. Her right hand rested over her heart feeling how rapid it was beating. She couldn't believe it went so well. She was sure that Rob would have said no. Her legs kicked in the air causing her jeans to become taut along her backside. Showing off that taut ass that she has worked on for so long.

"Kate? What's got you all excited?" her mother asked, as she stood in her daughter's old bedroom.

"I got a date!" Kate said excitedly, as she danced in place.

"Oh?" A smile touched her lips happy to see her daughter this happy. She knew how difficult the years has been on her, and like all mothers she wanted her daughter to be happy. "And just who's the lucky guy?"

"Robbie," Kate said, dreamily. Not seeing the look in her mother's eyes.

"I want you to stay away from that man. He's damaged goods," her mother said sternly.

"Just who do you think you're talking to," Kate said coldly, she might be her mother, but no one told her what to do. "Who and what I spend my time on is my business mother, not yours."

"Kate don't you take that tone with me. That man just broadcasted your sister's dirty laundry to all our family."

"So? Trisha brought it upon herself! What did you think was going to happen mother, when they asked him that?! Do you not care that she lied, used him, cheated him out of a life he thought they were going to live? After all that did you really think he would jump up and down and agree?!" Kate asked, slipping into her CEO persona.

"He could have been more tactful," her mother huffed, crossing her arms causing her graying dark brown hair to bounce against her chest. "Do you know how hurt your sister was?"

"Whatever pain she felt I'm sure it's nothing compared to the four years she lied to him, and she finally got what she deserved," Kate said, crossing her own arms standing off against her mother.

"I don't approve."

"It isn't for you to decided."

"Fine. If you want to waste your time on him..." Throwing her arms into the air as she walked out of her daughter's bedroom.

Music from her teenage years played softly in the background. Her hips swayed as her fingertips danced along the surface of the top of the sewing machine that had launched her business. Staring out the window of her room. Allowing her mind to wander down the path of the unknown future. She did hope they did have one together. Kate was willing to make it work between them, something that her sister never was. She knew Trisha well enough to know that she only cared about his money not the man that made that money. Looking down her chest, a small smile graced her lips as her hands rested on her stomach. Imagining what it would be like to carry their child. To hear the pitter-patter of tiny feet running through her penthouse condo. Watching Rob chasing their child around as his, or her, infectious laughter filled their home. Sighing, wrapping her arms around herself, she couldn't wait for tomorrow night.

******

Rob woke around seven thirty, his hand slammed down on his alarm. He had forgotten to turn it off when he went to bed last night. Rolling back over, pulling his sheet back up his body now that he didn't have to deal with making calls and whatnot; or that was his plan until a knock came upon his door. Bolting up right as another came upon his door, throwing off his covers wondering who would come over at such an early hour. Snatching his robe off the hook on the back of the door. Pulling the robe across his bare chest, tying a loose knot in the belt to hide his boxers. He so wasn't about to get fully dressed just to tell someone off and to return to bed.

"W..." Rob's voice died in his throat as he jerked his front door opened. He wasn't expecting to see Kate standing at his door, nor was he perturbed to find such a beautiful woman on his porch. Her deep walnut colored hair was held up and tight in a ponytail. A single bang draped down her face its light curl gently kissed her cheek. Her light blue eyes had a sparkle to them as she gazed warmly at him. Kate wore little makeup, not that she needed it, and to his befuddled mind she didn't need to. His eyes instinctively ran down the teal, ruffle, backless, V-neck autumn knitted, winter sweater. Noting how it clung tightly to her chest allowing the V-neck to show off the sides and a portion of the tops of her 34B breasts and to taunt his gazed to travel down that lush valley between those perky, firm orbs of hers. Taking a dry swallow, feeling his Adams apple bob as his brown eyes fell upon her slender hips as her faded blue jeans hugged them tightly. Closing his door slightly as the denim looked painted on those toned thighs of hers to hide his awakening snake from her view. His brain finally took notice of the bag she held at her side. It seemed minor when it was beside the gorgeous woman before him.

"Morning Robbie," Kate said sweetly, feeling her heart hammering in her chest. She didn't think he'd answer the door in just a robe! Her blood pounded in her ears as she caught a flash of his bare chest. "Was he naked under there?" she moaned in her mind. Feeling her nipples starting to harden at the thought of what truly lays beneath the soft fabric of his robe. Her tongue rolled in her mouth to bring some semblance of moisture to it. Her mound began to heat as she wondered if he hid himself behind the door because he liked what he saw.

"Morning... umm... not that I'm happy to see you, but why are you here so early?" Rob asked, as he hid his lower half behind the door. Feeling his erect cock had slipped through the slit of his boxers and he didn't want to give her an eyeful... at least not yet.

"I thought we could have breakfast together," Kate said, holding up the bag from the local bakery. "Unless... you don't want to..." A tad bit of sadness touched her words thinking she had moved a little too fast.

"Of course, I do. Just let me put on some clothes," Rob said, flashing her a smile.

"Really?!" Kate's head shot up; joy danced along her stunning eyes at his words. "I have everything setup out here, so we can enjoy eating in the morning sun," she said, her smile touched from ear to ear.

"I'll be as quick as I can," Rob said, feeling his heart going a million miles an hour. It had been a long time since anyone made him feel like this. That flutter, that excitement one felt when you felt some connection with another, yet you don't know what it is, nonetheless, your curious to find out where it leads, to see how far that feeling leads you down that dark rabbit hole. What twists and turns it would take you on, on that strange, and hopefully, happy journey to where only the fates could say. Dashing into his room, his clothes went flying from his drawers as he searched for something to wear. While it was only breakfast, for some reason he wanted to look decent and not the disheveled haggard look he had when he just rolled out of bed. Running his comb through his hair, splashing himself lightly with his best cologne. Rob wanted Kate to enjoy this morning, she did after all come all this way to see him.

Kate sat excitedly in her chair. She had setup the table on his porch just so it would feel as intimate as she could over croissants, some fresh fruit, a bit of cream cheese, and two bottles of orange juice. Her blood hammered in her ears as she heard the doorknob turning. Her nostrils flared as she caught the scent of his cologne as the wind carried it to her. She felt her brain go blank as Rob stepped out onto the porch. Kate felt her thighs instantly close as the rays of the morning sun bathed his body as it peeked over the roof of houses across the street. Feeling her mound throbbing as she watched how his muscles moved beneath his shirt. The way his lips held a warm smile on them as he slowly pulled out the patio chair.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting Kate," Rob said, as he sank into the seat.

"N-no..." Clearing her throat as she caught herself stuttering. "Not at all," Kate said, hoping he couldn't see how bad her face was burning. "I hope you'll like what I brought for us," she said, her hand waved over the items.

"I believe I will yet..."

"Yet?!"

"It's the company that makes the meal all the sweeter," Rob said, seeing Kate's cheeks rapidly heat.

"Oh my..." Kate whispered behind her hand as it hid her trembling lips.

"Shall we?" Rob asked, he was worried about his sly flirts not being receptive, yet it appeared Kate welcomed them. "So Kate, what have you been doing for the past few years? Last I heard you left for New York a year into your college life," he said, as he cut open the croissant.

"Oh?!" Kate's ears perked up, her mind and eyes had been too focused on his hands watching how he gently held that flaky pastry and wondered if he would hold her just as gently if, or when, her body was pressed against his. "I kind of run a women's clothing line," Kate muttered, her single bang swayed before her as she fumbled with her own croissant. Shuddering as she felt and saw his hand covering hers.

"That's amazing!" Kate's body heated, feeling her chest tightening, her womb quivering as his thumb brushed along the back of her hand. Her own parent's never praised her accomplishments. To them she was always that odd, quiet girl they had raised, not the strong, powerful, owner of her own multimillion-dollar company, the woman that she had grown into. Not that she could blame her parents, all parents were like that or that's what she thought. Still to hear Rob praise her meant the world to her; a soothing warmth spread throughout her body as his hand remained on hers.

"Thank you," Kate whispered. Turning her hand over, her fingertips lightly played along his wrist. Feeling how his pulse raced, secretly pleased that she had the same effect on him as he did on her. "So, what have you been doing since you left my sister? Any ladies I should be wary of?" she asked, with a sly smile.

"Have there been offers? Sure. Did I take them up on their offers. No."

"I understand, something like what Trisha did, isn't easy to get over, no matter how much everyone is pushing you to let it go," Kate said, her thumb brushed along his knuckles. "Who knows if I play my cards right I might talk you into coming to New York to see me," she said shyly, brushing her bang behind her ear.

"Maybe," Rob nodded. He had no idea where this was going. However, he was eager to see this to the end.

Laughter filled the air as Kate and Rob chatted over their breakfast. Loving how those eyes of his never left her as she regaled him about her years in New York. Watching the shape of his lips as they touched the rim of the orange juice bottle. The way he held his fork as he speared a melon cube. Enjoying their quiet meal feeling like it was only the two of them there. How she always thought it would feel like if her sister hadn't kept him all to herself. Yet what could she do, Trisha was always self-centered when they were growing up. Nonetheless, her mistake was her benefit, now Kate could show him how a woman was supposed to treat the man they were in love with. However, with all good things it must come to an end. With the last drop of orange juice gone, the cheese and fruit gone, how she just wanted to spend the day with him. Sighing when she knew that would look a tad too needy. That was something Rob didn't need at the moment. He needed to know that she was nothing like her sister. That she would never do to him what Trisha had done. Her eyes glanced to the right seeing Janet's car pulling up to the curb. Knowing that now it would be a good time to make her exit. Plus, this way, at least, she hoped it would make Rob want her more.

"Well, seems you have company," Kate said warmly, watching how his eyes hardened as he stared at his sister's car.

"You don't..."

"I'd would love to stay Robbie, yet a girl has to remain mysterious," Kate said, casting him a seductive smile. How that genuine smile melted her heart. "Plus I have a spa appointment, and I do want to look my best for tonight," she said, sliding her chair back as Janet got out of her car.

"Kate even if it's just a towel I know you'd make it look... astonishing," Rob said, as he too got to his feet to see her to her car.

Kate was a loss for words. It was rare that anyone could make her speechless. She felt her chest become flushed as his hand lightly brushed along her arm. She prayed Rob couldn't see how her nipples were pressing against her shirt since she didn't wear a bra. However, as his fingers interweaved with hers, her eyes lingered on his lips, wondering how her nipples would feel with them wrapped around them. Feeling their warmth on her pink areolas, his lips plucking at her hard buds. To feel how his tongue would circle them, rolling them, playfully flicking them with the tip of his tongue. Feeling the soft lace material of her panties hugging her mound growing wet as her dew began to gather on her labia. Her mind was so in flux she didn't realize that they were standing by the door of her rental car. Noting how Janet was standing a couple yards away trying not to get between them.

"Thank you, for having breakfast with me," Kate said shyly.

"And thank you, for bringing it," Rob said warmly, "you are more than welcome to come over any time."

"I think..." Pulling him close to her, hoping Rob enjoyed how her breasts pressed into his chest. Biting her lip as his hand rested on her left hip. "I would really enjoy that," Kate whispered before she leaned in. Her soft velvety lips embraced his as she finally tasted the man that she's been in love with for the past five years. Her hands ran along his waist as her arms wrapped around his body. Feeling his tongue slipping into her mouth. Her own met his as they tasted each other. Her hands ran up his back, her nails scraped along his shirt as she lost herself in that kiss. Her chest rose rapidly, her breath was heavy as she pulled away. There was no doubt that he couldn't make out the shape of her nipples now, nor was she going to hide the fact that their kiss had her panting in want. "I-I-I'll see you tonight," Kate stammered as her hand fumbled around looking for the door latch.

"I can't wait," Rob said, with a coy smile. Waving to her as she pulled out of his driveway. Watching her car disappear into the distance wondering how tonight was going to go.

"Robbie, can we talk?" Janet asked, from behind him.

"What about?" Rob sighed. He thought they had said everything they needed to say last night.

"Please Robbie, look at me," Janet said, her feet gliding along the soft blades of grass.

"Aren't you supposed to be at work?" Rob asked, as he turned to look at his sister.

"Dad let me take a few hours off so we could talk. Just us, no one else," Janet said, she missed the hours they would share at her desk when he wasn't busy. Taking her mind off of the mundane task of keeping the company's books straight. Insuring that their employees were paid on time, their vendors were paid, and that every cent from their contracts was there in their accounts.

"You want to talk fine, don't expect me to reciprocate," Rob said, walking back to his house. Knowing it was going to need a deep cleaning before he'd could bring Kate over. He so didn't want her to see the mess it had become. Feeling his sister at his back as he entered his home.

"I'm fine with talking as long as you listen little brother," Janet said sternly. She knew how hard it was to take a spouse cheating. She and Mark had hit a rough patch a few years back. They hadn't been intimate for some time then when raising Matt and Debbie was taking a lot out of them. Mark had left his phone behind one day and being a good observant wife she knew his pin code even if he didn't think she knew it. So, when she heard his phone just pinging as texts came pouring into his phone as she cleaned the house. Her curiosity got the better of her. How she wished she had never picked up his phone. How she cried into her pillow as she read the text he was sending to some woman. While he admitted to it the moment she called him out on it, yet it went no further than texts. She still felt betrayed by it. It took a long while before she could trust him again and many hours in couples counseling. Yet they worked through it, but she still had her doubts, still it was nothing compared to what her brother had walked in on. She was amazed by his self-control he had shown that day. Janet didn't know if she could be that restrained if it was her that had walked in on Mark hilt deep in some woman on their bed.

"Yeah, yeah," Rob muttered as he walked into his kitchen to grab some trash bags.

"Don't you ever air this place out?" Janet asked, opening the living room window.

"Nope."

"Well, I see your getting along with Kate. I'm happy that someone can make you smile again," Janet said, turning as she heard her brother walk into the room.

"Yeah, what of it?" Rob asked, indifferently. The bag rustled as he began stuffing it full with the bottles that lined his coffee table into it.

"Nothing Robbie, I'm just happy to see you smile again," Janet said, helping him straighten out his living room. Pleased to see her brother coming out of that dark hole he had been in for the past year. She knew nothing she said would ever take that kind of hurt away. It was something only time could heal. She just wanted to make sure he knew they were there for him. That whatever it took they would be there. Janet just wanted the opportunity to have that chance, not being shut out of his life like he has done the past year. "So... did I hear something about a date?" Janet asked coyly, lightly giggling as she saw her brother blush. She hadn't seen him blush that hard since he was thirteen when the neighbor girl that lived in the house to the left of them gave him his very first kiss. "I'm pleased to see you finally getting out of this house," she said, nodding her head when his living room looked presentable once again.

"Robbie, why is there junk cluttering this room?!" Janet asked confused, as she stood in the doorway that lead to the master bedroom.

"I turned it into a store room after that day," Rob said, as he walked out the door with the full bag in his hands.

"Why aren't you using..." Stopping herself when he shot her a look as he walked back in. "Right. I probably wouldn't want to sleep in the same room if Mark did that," she said, closing the door. "Then why haven't you moved if you can't stand living here?"

"Have you seen the market lately? I probably wouldn't get half of what I paid for this house if I sold it right now, and I'm so not being a landlord," Rob said, as he moved past his sister to tackle the kitchen.

"Well... how about we have a double date?" Janet asked, as she walked into the room.

"Do what?" Rob asked, looking at his sister as if she had grown a second head.

"What?!" Janet huffed; her hands rested on her hips causing her breasts to bounce beneath her blouse. "I'd like to know this woman's intentions she has for my adorable little brother. I'm not about to let another one from that family hurt you. Plus... me and Mark could use a night out." A little jealous of Kate, it's been years since Mark kissed her the way her brother had done with Kate. She hoped this would put a spring back into Mark's step, it was starting to feel like the months before she found those texts all over again.

"Uh-huh."

"Please Robbie, I'm not asking for much. A night out just the four of us," Janet pleaded.

"Sounds like a lot to me," Rob grumbled as he loaded the dishwasher.

"Please!" Janet pleaded as she batted her eyelashes at him.

"We'll see."

******

Rob's car door closed as he reached Kate's parent's home around six fifty that night. Looking in the back, noting the blanket and the picnic basket hoping Kate liked and enjoyed what he had brought along. While he did bring a bottle of wine along, he wouldn't drink more than two glasses because he was driving. Hoping they could get the best spot on the lawn to enjoy the music and each other's company... or that's how Rob hoped the night would go. Tugging on the lapels of his black suit jacket as he walked towards the front door. His deep blue dress shirt sat snuggly to his chest. His dress pants were nice and crisp as the polish of his dress shoes glinted in the light of the porch. Rob wanted this night to be etched into Kate's mind. He didn't know if it was going to go any further than this, due to her living in New York. Yet he could make this night one to remember. Releasing a pent up breath before his knuckles rasped on the door.