Betrayed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Robert?! I wasn't expecting you to call, since you've been screening my calls," his mother said, laying on the guilt trip.

"Well, I'm calling now... Mom."

"So... will we see you here tomorrow? You know your father might not show it, but he was heartbroken that you weren't here on Halloween. You know how he likes to celebrate it."

"You'll need to set out another plate," Rob said, before his mother could ramble on about what else he had missed out on. Glancing at Kate as she nodded her head vehemently.

"What do you mean Robert? Are you dating someone?!" his mother asked, her surprise was clear as day.

"Why yes I am, unless you don't want us to come?!" Rob said, turning her guilt trip back on his mother.

"Oh baby! I'm so happy for you!" his mother said, excitedly. "Of course! You and your girlfriend are more than welcome to come tomorrow! However, I need to tell you... Trisha's parents will be here as well. I hope that doesn't make you rethink your decision about coming tomorrow."

"Hold on," Rob said, placing his phone on mute. "Your parents will be there do you..." His voice stilled as that same devilish smiled appeared on her lips. "Yeah, that will be fine," he said, as Kate gently squeezed his hand.

"Oh Robert! You have no idea how happy I am to hear that," his mother sighed over the phone. "So... when shall we be seeing you tomorrow?"

"Around one," Rob said, saying his goodbyes before he hung up the phone. Rob huffed as Kate threw herself onto him. Feeling a smile forming on his lips as Kate giggled above him as he laid on his back. For the next five minutes they had a very hot make out session on his couch.

That night as Rob laid in his bed, waiting for Kate to return from the bathroom, his hand ran along the emptiness beside him. Knowing that he had indeed chosen wrong in picking Trisha as his wife. She never made him feel alive like he was when Kate was around. Was this simply just the 'Honeymoon' phase of their relationship? Was it because he was so broken after Trisha that he wanted someone to love him as he thought Trisha loved him? Rob didn't know how to answer those questions. He hoped it wasn't a fleeting emotion. Hoped that it didn't evaporate one day...

"Robbie!" Kate's voice was filled with lust and longing as she stood in the doorway. The hallway light haloing her body. Her nipples hardening as those hungry eyes of his ran down the teddy she was wearing. The sheer mesh front was accented with an eyelash lace overlay that transitioned into an all-mesh back. The delicate lace barely covered her breasts and her hot mound, yet left her ass exposed to his leering eyes. "I take it that you like the outfit?!" Kate asked sinfully, as her eyes ran down her body then flickered up to him.

"Very much so," Rob nodded, trying not to drool as he drank in her body.

"Good. This will be next year's new addition," Kate said, feeling powerful as her hips swayed alluringly as she approached the bed. Her lips curved into a predatory smile as her eyes ran down Rob's bare chest. Before she climbed into bed, she turned on her heel and shook her ass at him. "Nah-uh..." Kate cooed as she stepped out of his reach. "No touching mister!" she teased.

"I see," Rob said, playing along. "Then I guess this would be off limits too?" he asked, flashing her his erect cock.

"Oh baby," Kate moaned lustfully. Every time she saw it, it always made her mound quiver that he wanted her just as bad as she wanted him. "Wait!" she nearly shouted as she jumped onto the bed. "Let's not be too hasty," Kate said, as Rob began to cover himself up.

"Oh?!" Rob said, trying to keep his smile hidden.

"Maybe..." Her hand tentatively reached out. Her diaphragm shuddered as it brushed along his bare chest. She couldn't help it her mound throbbed as her hand began to move down his stomach. "You should punish my pussy with that tongue," Kate purred seductively as her hand slipped beneath the sheet. Her eyes flickered down as she saw how his cock flexed at the idea. She hoped going slow was helping him. Kate didn't want Rob to awake one day that find out that he didn't love her. No matter how much she wanted to throw off that sheet, to take hold of the base of his cock, roughly push aside her teddy and send that hard root deep into her cunt. To show him how wet, hot, tight, and how welcoming it would always be for him. To feel that hard, thick branch gliding through her virgin mound. Watching him moan and tremble as her tight folds milked that surging cock as it sought out her core. To finally feel her hot cream coating every inch of that fat rod of his. "Wouldn't that be an excellent punishment for teasing my man so wantonly?" Kate asked, as she gently pushed Rob on to his back. Her hair fell from behind her ears as she gazed down at him.

"Mmmhmm," Rob nodded vehemently. Ever since he went to New York and spent time there in her home, he had been dying to know how she would move as his tongue danced along her labia. How she would moan and squeal as its tip moved along her vulva. The way her cum would taste on its surface as he lapped up her hot nectar.

"Mmm... whatever am I to do, when my boyfriend wants to taste my little pussy," Kate cooed as she pushed the sheet from his lap. Watching his eyes rolling in his head as her hand softly gave his rod a gentle tug. "Especially when he has something that begs to be in my mouth."

"Oh God Kate!" Rob moaned as her hand felt divine on his heated manhood.

"Yes Robbie, you love the feel of my hand on your cock, don't you?" Kate asked, her sultry voice filled the room.

"Y-yes...!" Rob's voice shuddered as her thumb brushed along the crown of his rod.

"Then you will taste me, won't you?" Kate asked, her lips an inch away from his. Her free hand ran down her stomach, slyly pulling aside the fabric that covered her mound.

"I... thought you would never ask," Rob said, trying to keep his voice steady.

Kate flashed him a hungry smile as she twisted her body around. Swing her left leg over his body. Biting her lip as she felt his hot breath on her on her moistening peach. "Do you like... Oh my..." Kate sucking in a breath hard as Rob didn't waste any time as he teased her labia with that tongue of his. She had always wondered what this would feel like. Panting heavily as her fingers curled around the sheet. Her thighs quivered as Rob ever so delicately pleased her peach. Her hands trembled as she took hold of the base of his cock. "Oh fuck!" Kate screamed out in bliss as Rob's lips wrapped around her clitoris. "Yes Robbie!" she howled like a banshee as his tongue paid extra attention to the left side of her clit. "Oh Robbie, god that feels so... good," Kate loudly moaned as he lapped up the dew that had gathered on her labia and at the entrance of her paradise. "Oh shit! Robbie!" Her eyes went wide, her mouth hung agape, her diaphragm convulsed as his tongue rolled within her hot canal. "Fuck... me!" Kate yelled as she came upon his tongue. She kept herself from collapsing on top of him as her orgasm flooded her body. Breathing heavily, a covetous smile formed on her lips as Rob slowly kissed along the edges her mound. Knowing how red her mound would look to his eyes.

"God, you taste so good," Rob said, in a primal growl. Listening to Kate gasp as his hands spread her ass cheeks wider before plunging his face back into that hot, wet peach.

"Oh Robbie! Mmmhmm," Kate reached back, her nails teased his hair. Loving how he and his tongue explored her sex with such gusto. "Taste me to your heart's content," she said breathlessly, before her lips wrapped around his cock. She wasn't about to leave him out of the pleasure they were sharing. And so, for half an hour Kate writhed in sheer pleasure as Rob brought her to orgasm after orgasm. As she kissed Rob one last time before they fell asleep, both wearing satisfied grins, she loved the taste of her sex on his tongue. However, she knew she was going to have to loosen her canal up some so when the time came for them to truly cement their relationship she wouldn't be left in a lot of pain. Kate didn't want her pain filled face marring his memory when Rob made her into a woman. Sighing in bliss as she rested her head on his chest, her hand lightly brushing along it, knowing this was how it was always ment to be.

******

"How do I look?" Kate asked, as she stood in Rob's bedroom wearing a spaghetti strapped, black slip dress that reached down to just below her knees. Her matching pumps made her legs more defined and lifted her ass, something that Rob just couldn't look away from as she did a small turn as he stood there in a plain blue dress shirt and slacks, they didn't make Kate appear slutty, on the contrary, they made her look sophisticated. Her matching shawl rested in the nooks of her elbows as her hands rested before her holding her small clutch. Kate had spent a good deal of time in the master bathroom due to the space to get her hair just the way she liked it. She wanted to walk into that house and stun everyone there when they saw her on Rob's arm -- namely her sister. Her emerald earrings swayed as she smiled lovingly at Rob as his eyes ran up and down her body. How that gaze of his made her peach quiver. How it yearned to have that tongue spreading her labia once again. To make her dance as it tickled her sex. To coat it once again in her ambrosia.

"Beautiful," Rob said, matter-of-factly. "Why did you get dressed up? It's only Thanksgiving dinner?!"

"Why?" Kate cooed as her toned legs closed the space between them. Her left hand ran up his chest, her mind flashing back to their shower a few hours ago. Her cheeks heating as she recounted how Rob stood behind her, one hand fondling her breast while the other was between her legs. Those fingers plunging into her channel, her moans echoing off the shower walls as she reached back her hand jacking him off as he sank his fingers into her wet pussy. Feeling his hot cum splattering along her ass as her nectar and cream dripped down to the shower floor. "Why wouldn't I want to show off my new boyfriend, why wouldn't I want to see my sister's shocked face knowing I have the better man," Kate cooed; her lips curved into a mischievous smile as her painted lips neared his.

"Then," matching her smile, "we shouldn't disappoint them, now should we?" Rob asked, loving how her body felt against his. As if the gods, the fates, whomever made this woman just for him.

"No, no, I think we shouldn't," Kate said, her blue eyes glinted as she tasted the man that commanded her mind one more time. "Such a gentleman," she sighed in a teasing manner as he held the passenger door open for her. Blowing him a kiss as he chuckled. Pleased to see that smile finally becoming a prominent feature on his face. Watching his body move around his car, so pleased that she was the one that had brought him out of that dark hole. She prayed that her light would always guide him when he was lost, as she hoped his would do the same for her. Her eyes shined in her love for him as her hand slipped into his as Rob backed out of his driveway. Placing a kiss on the back of Rob's hand, silently telling him that she would always be at his side.

"It will be okay Robbie," Kate said softly, gently squeezing his hand as they pulled into the roundabout driveway of his parents' home. "I'm here. You just focus on me, don't think about her," she said sternly, knowing his tightening grip on the steering wheel was due to seeing his brother's car.

"Why would I ever think about her, when you're standing at my side?" Rob asked, seeing how her face was becoming bright red.

"Robbie!" Kate gushed. "But go on, talk all sweet-like to me," she said, fanning her face.

"Trust me Kate, you're twice as smart, strong, and ten times more beautiful than she (Trisha), will ever be," Rob said, loving how he could make this sublime, successful, intelligent woman befuddled.

"I... umm... oh look..." Kate stammered quickly opening the door trying to make her escape. She felt her chest becoming flushed as his chuckle followed after her.

"Did you know you're so cute when you get all bashful like this?" Rob asked, noting how her cheeks got a deeper shade of red.

"Well..." Brushing off imaginary lint from her dress unable to look him in the eye. Her arm hooked around his, even if he had made her blush like mad she still wanted to feel his body next to hers. "It's not every day you hear the man you've crushed on for so long, being all flirtatious," Kate said, playfully sticking her nose in the air. Feeling her smile raising the corner of her lips, her eyes shot wide as Rob whispered in her ear. "Oh my god! Oh my... oh my," she repeated in her mind as his lustful words filled her body with a heat that couldn't be quenched.

"Uncle Robbie!" Debbie squealed in delight as her six-year-old legs carried her across his parents yard. Her high pitched voice caught those unaware to look in her direction. Rob braced himself as Debbie barreled into his legs. Her happy eyes gazed up at him as she hugged his legs tightly.

"Robbie!" Janet quickly followed after her daughter. "I thought you wouldn't be coming today!" Janet sighed happily into his shoulder.

Rob looked down to his left as Matt's tiny hand slipped into his. His infectious smile stared up at him. His innocent eyes told him how happy he was to see his uncle.

"Been a while man," Mark said, as his wife moved off to the side.

"I bet I have you to thank for getting my stubborn little brother here," Janet said, flashing Kate a smile.

"I... might have had a hand in it," Kate said, smirking at Rob.

"My don't you just look stunning," Janet said, in awe as she held Kate at arm's length. Shooting her husband a sly look as she noted how he was checking her out without appearing to do so.

"Janet just don't stand there," his mother said, as she stood on the patio. "Bring your brother here," she said, with a broad happy smile.

"Come on you two," Janet flashed her brother and Kate a smile as she took hold of each of their hands. Trying to remember when Mark looked at her like her brother was slyly doing when he peered at Kate.

"My Robert, you didn't tell me you were bringing... Kate was it?" his mother asked, trying to remember her name. "You didn't tell me your date would be Trisha's sister," she said, her eyes cutting to her son as she welcomed Kate to the festivities.

"You didn't ask," Rob said, indifferently.

"Sis!" Trisha gasped as her drink fell from her hand as she stepped out onto the porch. Her jealousy burned in her veins as her eyes ran down her sister's body then her own. Knowing the sweater that hid the growing bump and her plain blue jeans were nothing compared to that elegant dress Kate was wearing. Her envy was plain as day in her eyes as she noted how her sister hung onto Rob.

"Brad go get a broom and dust pan," his mother ordered. "We don't want the kids to step in the glass."

Brad couldn't take his eyes off of Kate. He had thought he had beaten his brother. Had thought he had gotten the more beautiful sister. He had thought he had gotten the better of his brother, yet it appeared that he was wrong. "Right," Brad muttered. Moving into his childhood home, knowing he would have to break his brother once again. He was just going to have to figure out how to approach Kate. He so did enjoy breaking up relationships. When he had done so to his brother, it was the greatest triumph he ever had. Plus the yearlong blackballing of his brother was an excellent bonus.

"Kate what are you doing here?" Trisha asked, stepping over the broken glass.

"What does it look like?" Kate retorted. Pressing her body closer to Rob as she felt his muscles tense as her sister stood beside Rob's mother. "I'm escorting my boyfriend to his family's Thanksgiving dinner," she said, letting Trisha know that she was outplacing her in every way possible. Inwardly enjoying the look on her sister's face. "However, we can always leave if we aren't going to be welcomed here."

"What?!" Rob's father barked. "I will not have a guest in my house feel unwelcomed," he said, walking towards the patio door.

"Why didn't you tell us you were coming into town, and that you were coming here with... him?" Kate's mother said, trying to keep her disdain from her voice in front of Rob's parents.

"Well... given how you acted the last time I was home, I thought it best not to tell you," Kate said, putting on airs. "Besides... Robbie is enjoying my stay at his house, aren't you baby?" she whispered seductively into his ear. Smirking at her mother's look and the anger in her sister's eyes. "Don't get angry sister, someone was bound to swoop in and scoop up such an amazing man," Kate cooed, the backs of her fingers brushed down the side of Rob's right cheek. "When you threw away someone as good as this man... for that," she said, her eyes cutting hard into Brad as he stood in the doorway with broom in hand. She had sized him up the moment she first saw him. She knew he was a sleazeball. Kate had seen plenty of men like him in New York to know one from a glance.

Brad kept his anger in check when his brother gave him that smug smile of his. He felt a chill forming in the air as those eyes of hers shot daggers at him. It only made his conquest of her all the more sweeter when he got her into his bed.

"Robbie," Trisha tried to put on the charm. "I know I've hurt you, but did you have to go after..."

"Correction sister, I went after him," Kate said, shooting her sister a challenging smile. "I must say, I certainly came out on top," she said, allowing her innuendo to hang in the air. "You did like that didn't you?"

"Mmmhmm," Rob nodded, not caring how uncomfortable his and her family were as Kate flirted with him.

Janet looked to her husband wondering why he never talked to her like that. Just because they had been married for seven years didn't mean she didn't want to be flirted with. To feel as sexy as obviously Kate did at that moment.

"Robert come in the house the game is about to start," his father said, his smile reaching his eyes glad to see his son home.

"Go on," Kate said, lightly patting his bicep. "I'll join you soon."

******

Months had passed since that eventful Thanksgiving day, Christmas was just as entertaining for Rob as Thanksgiving was. He had even seen Brad sporting a spilt lip. The cause he couldn't say, yet Kate never left his side the rest of the day. Only muttering to him that Brad was a sleaze, he couldn't argue with her on that point. However, he did confront his brother while Kate waited in his car. Laying his brother out cold when Brad sneered at how good Kate's ass felt in his hand. Since then Brad had kept his head down and out of his way. That glass jaw of his can only take so much punishment.

His eyes peered over Kate's tasty mound as she writhed on his bed. Loving how her breasts rose and fell as her nails strained the fabric of his sheets. Smirking inwardly as his lips gently tugged on her labia. They had been doing this kind of thing ever since Thanksgiving, and he began to ponder if it was time. Time. Time to finally take their relationship further. After the months of dating, knowing for sure that Kate was nothing like her sister was. Watching how she tugged on those light pink perky nipples of hers. Loved the way her moan filled his room, the way her nectar coated his lips as he licked, sucked, and tongued her hot little peach.

"Oh baby! I'm going to... F-f-f-fuck!" Kate loudly moaned, her voice stuttering as her body quaked as she climaxed. "Yes Robbie! Fuck me with those fingers!" she growled as he pumped two fingers into her hot, wet canal as Rob gently sucked on her clitoris. Her eyes fluttered, her tongue curled out, her breath heavy as he worked to bring her to her second orgasm. "Shit!" Kate hissed irritably when her work phone rang. They knew she was out of town, so it had to be bad for them to call her. Smiling lovingly down at him as he gave her little mound a kiss before moving out from between her legs. Her eyes zeroed in on that hard cock that beckoned to her. She knew the time was coming, she could see it in his eyes that he wanted to take it further and she couldn't wait for that day. "Let me deal with this and I'll repay you most handsomely," Kate purred as her lips plucked at his. Her cunt throbbed as she tasted herself on his lips. It was always an exquisite feeling.