Betrayed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes... oh it's you." Kate's father said as he answered the door. "You got some nerve," he sneered.

"I have no idea what you're talking about Rick," Rob said, indifferently.

"You know full well what you did," Rick growled.

"Knock it off Dad." Kate's voice drifted towards him from somewhere deep within her childhood home. "Don't get mad at Rob because Trisha can't keep her legs closed."

"Kate! I will not have you talking like that in my house!" Rick barked.

"Then I guess I'll stay somewhere else then," Kate said, her deep walnut colored hair bounced on her shoulders as she walked around the corner of the hallway. Her light blue eyes lustered as Rob peered over her father's shoulder. It wasn't often that she wore her contacts. Tonight was one of those nights. The diamonds and rubies of her earrings and necklace sparkled as the light struck along the gems surface.

"Fine! If you want to throw your life away on this... man," Rick's lip curled as he glanced at Rob, "then that's on you," Rick said, stomping out of the doorway.

Rob was at a loss for words as Kate stood before him. Wearing a grey, low cut, U-neck, slim fit knitted dress that hugged all the right curves. Showing off the shape of her 34B breasts, her alluring, shapely hips before stopping mid-thigh. Her manicured toes in their Lelia black open toe, lace up stiletto heels wiggled as his eyes ran down her silky smooth legs. Her light, enticing perfume filled his nostrils lulling him into turbulent waters.

"Wow." The word escaped his lips as his mind was befuddled by her beauty.

"Do you like it?" Kate asked, her a sensuous smile touched her lips as she did a little spin for him.

"Kate... you look fantastic," Rob said, trying not to grow hard as the dress detailed her taut ass. He couldn't help but imagine how his hands would look as they gripped those ass cheeks as she rode him.

"And you look..." Feeling her body heating, her heart fluttering, her chest becoming flushed as her eyes ran down his body. "Ravishing," Kate said, in a wanton filled purr.

"Shall we go?" Rob asked, stepping back to his left, holding out his right arm to her.

"Yes," her fingers danced along the nook of his elbow, "I think we should," Kate said, smiling sweetly at him as her hand lightly rested on his arm. Closing the door behind her, her hips swayed salaciously as they walked towards his car. She couldn't believe this was happening. She had always dreamt that this would happen, yet to have it actually happening... Kate was in heaven. Her ruby painted lips smiled up at him as she slid into the passenger seat. Her hunger filled eyes watched as he walked around the front of his car. While she longed to feel him between her legs, something she had constantly thought about for the past five years, she knew they had to go slow. She didn't want Rob to think that she only wanted sex from him, she wanted him to know that she wanted this budding relationship to blossom. To be at his side when they both are old and grey. Pulling out her phone, knowing her flight was in a few days, she couldn't stay away for too much longer. Booking a hotel room since her parents were being pigheaded and planning her next return trip because this was only the beginning.

Kate stood of to the side as Rob spread out the blanket for them as the orchestra began to setup for tonight's show. "Why thank you," Kate said, in a sultry voice as her hand slipped into his as she lowered herself onto the blanket. Tugging the hem of her dress down so no one could get a peek at her black lace panties. She only wanted Rob to see them. Her pussy began to tingle as she watched his lips as he spoke, wondering how they would feel on her hot little mound. How her body would react as his lips plucked gently at her labia, the way his tongue would move along her vulva. Looking away as her cheeks grew to a deep shade of ruby as her mind assaulted her with all the things she had imagined it would be like with Rob.

Lightly giggling as her cupped hand caught the crumbs from the crackers she was nibbling on with a bit of creamy rich cheese. Watching how the setting sun played along his face as the music played in the background. She had all but forgotten about the other people that had come to enjoy the show. To her, as the wind gently rolled along that grassy knoll, it felt like they were the only people in the world at that moment.

Resting her head on Rob's right shoulder as the first stars of the night began to appear on that black velvet curtain. Snuggling close to him as they watched the band play, sucking on her lower lip as she peered down noting how his right hand rested just above her knee. Gooseflesh raced across her skin as his thumb brushed along her freshly shaven thigh. Her right hand slowly moved down his forearm. She might want to take it slow in regards of sex, there was no shame in allowing him a little feel of her womanhood, now was there? Her eyes watched his as he looked over at her as she slyly moved his hand up her thigh. Leaning in as his hand slipped beneath the hem of her dress. Her hand guided his to her mound. Moaning into his mouth as they passionately kissed as she finally felt his hand on her sex. Nodding against him as her middle finger guided his as it teased her womanhood as it ran up her labia. Panting lightly as her lips pulled away from his, she wanted him to feel the heat he produced in her. Her fingers held tightly onto his bicep as the pad of his finger lightly rolled on her clit. Her thighs quaked as Rob paid extra attention to the left side of that hard bud. Her nipples pressed against the fabric of her dress; she never wore a bra if she didn't have too. Her breasts weren't that big to worry about such things. From the look in Rob's eyes, she had to guess he liked the idea of no bra too.

"Make me cum Robbie," Kate lightly moaned so the other people around her couldn't hear her wanton need. Sucking in a gasp as his fingers slipped beneath her panties. Opening her legs enough to give those exploring fingers space. Her nails dug into his arm as he slipped two fingers into her hot canal. Her hand still covered his, pushing lightly on it urging him to go deeper into her moistening sex. Her eyes glistened; her body yearned for this as his fingers glided through her folds. Biting down on her lower lip as her back arched, the tips of her hair teased the blanket as she whimpered. Her breasts swelled in the euphoria that flooded her body. Feeling her hot cream surging down her channel. Rocking her hips without giving away that Rob had his fingers deep within her pussy. How she loved the feeling. Loved how her sex coated his skin as she slowly pulled his fingers from her cunt. Shuddering as his fingertips brushed against her overheated labia. Bringing those sex coated fingers to her lips, making him watch as she brought them to her lips. Her tongue twirling around them as she cleaned his skin. Glancing down as her lips slowly left his fingers, seeing the tent that had been formed in his pants. "Is this for me Robbie?" Kate purred as her fingers ran up the back of his cock.

"Y-yes," Rob stuttered trying not to blow his load after a year of not being touched by a woman.

"Take off your jacket Robbie," Kate whispered heatedly in his ear.

"We don't want them seeing what I'm about to do to this cock of yours," she purred, before her lips lightly tugged on his earlobe.

"You don't have to..." Rob began to say only to be stopped by her finger on his lips.

"But I want to Robbie. I want you to be happy with me. I want you to feel the love that Trisha never gave you that I know I can give you. I want to be the only woman that you ever need," Kate said, her light blue eyes stared hard into his.

She might talk a good game, yet deep inside she was nervous as hell as Rob laid his jacket over his lap. Her eyes moved down his face as his right eye glanced at her as she lowered the zipper of his pants. Smiling seductively at his muffled moan as her hand wrapped around his shaft. "Oh my god! I'm actually touching it!" Kate screamed out into her mind. "It's so fucking hard and hot!" Kate was practically drooling as her hand slowly stroked his cock. "Do you like that Robbie?" Kate asked, unsure that she was doing it right since this was her very first hand job. She wanted him to enjoy this.

"Mmmhmm," Rob hummed low. He couldn't believe this was happening. He had thought they would simply enjoy the orchestra not fingering Kate or getting jacked off. Not that he was complaining.

"You tell me when you're about to cum, I want to taste you," Kate whispered, her breathe hot in his ear. Loving how the heat of his cock soaked into her palm. Feeling his pre-cum coating her hand with each upward and downward stroke. Something that she hoped to experience for many more years. Smiling deviously when Rob could only nod without giving away what they were so lewdly doing. Kate's head quickly darted underneath Rob's jacket. Her breath was caught in her throat at the sight of her very first live cock staring up at her, as she saw the swelling of his crown foretelling of the pending eruption. Her lips quickly wrapped around that mushroom top. She had no wish for him to waste that cum that was meant for her. Her eye twitched at the strange taste of his cum as it sat on her tongue. However, she was determined that Rob would need no one else to do this for him. So she forced herself to swallow it all. Smirking around his cock as she heard Rob mutter: "Oh shit!" as she sank further down his shaft. While she might not have any experience in sucking off a man, Kate did hope that Rob would give her the time to learn how to properly please him.

As Rob placed his car into park. Kate's arms shot out, her hands taking hold of his face bringing him in. Her lips embraced his. Her tongue invaded his mouth as her lust for the man drove her wild. Kate just couldn't get enough of those lips of his, it was almost as if they were the very air she breathed and every second that her lips weren't touching them were tantamount to suffocation.

"Mmm... that's what I like to see," Kate mused as Rob's eyes were glazed over. "I have to fly back to New York in two days. I want this to work Robbie. I want to show you that I am the only one you will ever need," she said, as her hand slipped into his. "I hope you want that too, but I know for you it will take time given what my sister did. So... what do you say, we take this one day at a time?"

"Are you asking me out?!" Rob asked, with a slight smile on his lips.

"Mmmhmm," Kate hummed, as she nodded her head vehemently.

"Hmm... to go out with a beautiful woman..." Rob smiled inwardly at Kate's excited and bashful look as she waited for his answer. "I'd be a fool to say no."

"Oh Robbie!" Kate squealed as she threw her arms around him. "You don't know how long I've waited to hear those words," she sighed happily as she held him close. "Robert!" Kate gasped as she felt his hand on her ass.

"What?! Can't blame me for trying," Rob chuckled as he pulled away.

"D-did you like it?" Kate asked, shyly brushing her hair behind her ear.

"Mmmhmm," Rob nodded. "It's been taunting me all night begging me to reach out and touch that tight little ass of yours."

"Well then..." Kate took hold of his hand and ran it down her back before allowing it to rest on her left ass cheek. Her cheeks became flushed with heat as Rob gently gave it a squeeze. "I can't deny my boyfriend whenever he wants to touch my body," Kate purred before her lips embraced his once again. Butterflies were fluttering in her stomach when she had said the word. She couldn't believe she actually said it. It just felt right. Felt the world was set right as that simple word left her lips. "You don't mind if we have breakfast again, do you?" she asked, as Rob opened the passenger door for her.

"I would love too," Rob said, beaming down at her as he held out his hand to her.

"I was hoping you would say that," Kate said, looping her arm around his as he escorted her to the front door of her parent's home. "I really enjoyed tonight Robbie," she sighed blissfully.

"So did I."

"I hope you're prepared for this, because now that I've got..."

"That certainly will be enough of that!"

"Mom!" Kate moaned as her mother stood in the doorway.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?! I was worried sick!"

"I'm twenty-two not a little kid!" Kate huffed as her mother dragged her into the house. "I'll call you Robbie!" she shouted as her father dragged her deeper into house.

"I think you should be getting home." Her hard eyes narrowed at Rob as she shut the door in his face.

******

A day before Thanksgiving...

For the past few weeks, Rob's relationship with Kate was growing steadily stronger by the day. He had even taken a detour to New York once his impromptu sales trip a week ago was over. How he felt like a teenager when Kate stood there at the exit gate. He had stayed for two days in that city before returning home. Yet those two days were magical. Kate had showed him all around the city. Her company offices, he had to admit some of the garments she had showed him he had wondered how they would look on that body of hers. He had even noticed the pleased smile on her face when her eyes dipped low as she took note of his bulge. While they hadn't move beyond hand jobs and fingering. That didn't matter to him, he simply just enjoyed her company. What she said was correct he wasn't ready for sex yet, not after what her sister had done to him. Rob wanted to be in the right kind of mind frame when they did take their relationship further. He didn't want to rush anything with her. He wanted this to work even if he had to take a red eye to New York to see her.

Rob was resting on his couch surfing the channels. He would shyly glance at his phone. He had sent her a text a few hours ago yet she hadn't texted him back, and he didn't want to come off as needy. That never looked good when you're in the beginning stages of a relationship. Still, he was a little worried, if she was busy she normally texted him back in an hour. Quickly sitting up in his seat as a knock came upon his door. Rob wasn't expecting anyone. Sure, his parents and sister had been burning up his phone bugging him if he was going over to their house tomorrow which he promptly ignored. Yet as the door swung open, his jaw dropped in his surprise as Kate stood on his porch and her bag by her feet.

"Robbie!" Kate cried joyously as she threw her arms around his neck. Planting a very, long awaited kiss on his lips, she had been dying to do that all through the flight. "I liked that expression," she said, with a big smile as she stepped back.

"Why didn't you call, I've would have come and got you," Rob said, very pleased to see her.

"I wanted it to be a surprise," Kate said bashfully, rubbing the toe of her sneaker on the threshold of the doorway as she placed her hands behind her. "And by the look on your face you were," she said, her smile returning to her lips.

"Of course, I was! Why wouldn't I be?!" Rob said, wrapping her in another warm hug. Inhaling her scent as he nuzzled her neck. Feeling how she rested her cheek against his chest.

Sighing as she held him tightly back. Kate had missed being in his arms the moment he left New York. The world just seemed to be set right every time she felt his arms around her. Her hands rested in his as she stood at arm's length. Loving how those eyes of his looked at her. Like she was the only woman in the world. "How could my sister be so stupid to give up a man like Robbie?" she asked herself.

"So..." His eyes glanced down at her bag. "You aren't staying at you're parents?!"

"Nope!" Kate said, with an impish grin. "I thought I'd stay with you. If you," stepping closer to him. "don't mind if your hot girlfriend stays here, do you?" she asked, pressing her chest against his. Her mons venus brushed against his groin, knowing how that snake would always rouse for her.

"Not one bit," Rob said, with a coy smile. "I have just the room that you can relax in," he said, never letting going of her hand as she reached for her bag.

"I like it," Kate said, as she surveyed the master bedroom, yet something seemed off. As she looked around, she couldn't feel him in that room. "But you don't sleep here do you?" she asked, knowing it had to be where he once shared his bed with her sister.

"No."

"Then I don't want it," Kate said, sticking her nose in the air. Her lips formed a cute little pout as she peered at him through her eyelashes.

"Well then, wherever shall you stay?" Rob asked, trying not to smile.

Her arm wrapped around his waist, pulling him against her. Her light blue eyes had a hunger in them as she stared into his. "With you of course," Kate purred, feeling her nipples pressing into his chest. She couldn't wait to feel how they felt against his bare chest.

"Mmm... I don't know if I'll be able to keep my hands to myself. If this hot," feeling her tremble as his fingers skimmed down her spine, "tight, body is pressed against me all night long," Rob said, as his right hand came to rest on her ass. Seeing her eyes flutter as he softly caressed her ass.

"I'll risk it," Kate said, breathlessly. Her heart hammered in her chest. Rob made her feel sexy, wanted, and most importantly loved.

Kate snuggled against Rob as they relaxed on his couch once her things were unpacked in his room, watching a movie that neither were truly paying attention to. Just the way Kate wanted it. She wanted his attention on her, so she could fill this home once again with good memories and hopefully replace all the bad ones. Her thighs rubbed together as she had placed his hand right next to her mound. She just couldn't help the fact that Rob made her dew gather along her lips. A little shudder ran through her body as Rob would every so often lightly run a finger along her slit. It was taking all her will power not to strip off her clothes and shove his face between her legs and grind her peach against those taunting lips of his. Her eyes glanced to his phone as she heard it ding then to his face, seeing how a scowl forming on his lips.

"Bad news?!" Kate asked, quizzically.

"No... just my mother bugging me again about Thanksgiving," Rob muttered.

"Oh?!" Her eyes darted to and fro as a devious thought crossed her mind. "I think you should go."

"Why?!" Rob asked, looking at her skeptically.

"Well... my sister will be there, right?" Kate asked, a devilish grin appeared on her lips.

"Probably, why?" Rob asked, again.

"Then..." Her fingers lightly ran up his left thigh. Turning her body just enough to allow his left arm to rest between her breasts. "You take me with you and show off your hot girlfriend and show Trisha that you have moved on to a better, and more sexy woman," Kate purred. Her tongue curled out teasing Rob's upper lip. She wanted to show her sister that she had chosen wrong. What she had tossed away was never going to return to her.

"Oh... you devious minx," Rob said, his grin touching from ear to ear. "But are you sure you want to parade yourself out like that. You know I'm more than happy to spend tomorrow with just the two of us."

How her heart melted at those words. Kate would love just to spend the holiday alone with him. To watch him work over the stove as Rob prepared a meal for them. She knew he could cook. The way he moved around her kitchen was like he'd always belonged there. Something that she hoped to make happen in the near future.

"I'm sure Robbie, I wouldn't have suggested it if I wasn't," Kate said, sternly.

"Alright, as long as you're okay with it," Rob said, as his thumb brushed along her thigh. Pulling up his mother's number, a slight smile graced his lips knowing this year's Thanksgiving dinner might just be entertaining.