Betrayed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," Rob nodded. Knowing she took her job seriously.

"What!" Turning his head Rob watched Kate pacing the hallway. "You're telling me she couldn't close a multimillion dollar deal!" Arching an eyebrow as he heard Kate nearly scream into the phone. "I knew I should have taken care of this myself!" Rob rose from his bed when her hand hit the wall. "You tell the owners I'm on the first flight out! Tell that incompetent woman she's fired! Hopefully, I can salvage this deal..." Kate turned as she heard footsteps behind her, a wicked thought crossed her mind. "I'll be there in a few hours," Kate said, before she hung up the phone. Her body heating as those eyes of his ran down her naked body. "Sweetheart..."

"Someone fucked up and the sexy boss has to go fix the mess," Rob finished her sentence.

"Mmmhmm," Kate hummed, sucking on her lower lip as her breasts bounced as she walked towards him. "I'm sorry that I have to cut our time short," she said, apologetically.

"No, I get it," Rob said, pressing her close to him. His hot erection pressed against her mons venus and her stomach as his right hand gently squeezed her ass.

"I have an idea though," Kate said, a sinful smile appeared on her lips. Loving how her breasts felt as they pressed into his bare chest.

"Oh?!"

"How about you come with me, you have years of experience in closing deals like these," Kate said, hoping that he would say yes. "Then we wouldn't have to end this night until we're together again."

Rob thought long and hard on it. Was selling women's lingerie any different than selling robots and their parts? "I don't know Kate, I don't have any idea how to sell underwear, I just know what looks fucking hot on this little body of yours," Rob said, always pleased with himself when he could make those cheeks of hers redden.

"I-it's simple." Kate's voice stuttered. Very pleased that he found her hot in his words. "All you have to do is run the numbers for them, how much cheaper it would be for them to put my product on their shelves instead of my competition and so on. Something I'm sure you can do extremely well," she said, her hands resting on his chest. Ever since Christmas, and after what his disgusting brother tried to do, she has had her people looking into his sales record and his professional life. It was her hope that she could lure him away from his job to come work for her. Not only because she knew he would be a great asset to her company, but also because she wanted to take care of him, and the days, weeks, away from one another was getting to be too much for her.

"Okay, if you think I can do it, I don't want to hurt your business," Rob said, softly.

"I wouldn't have asked if I didn't think you could do it," Kate said, tasting his lips once again.

"So the question is, how long do I pack for?" Rob asked, with a coy smirk.

"Forever and ever, I'm not letting you go," Kate said, ominously. Hoping that everything went as she planned as she spoke on the phone. If it did, then Rob would only be returning to this place to turn in his resignation and pack up his house. Then their life together could truly start.

"I hope not," Rob chuckled as they walked into his bedroom.

The engines of the private plane roared as they raced down the tarmac. Kate had chartered a plane due to the lack of commercial flights to the city that housed the headquarters of the major outlet she hoped to get her wares to line their women's section in their numerous stores. Flashing Rob a seductive smile as her right hand rubbed high on his upper inner left thigh. Running him through the presentation over and over again so he wouldn't be stumbling around during the meeting in the next few hours. However, once she was sure that he knew the material, she pounced on those lips of his. Panting heavily into his mouth as his hand slipped beneath the dress she was wearing.

"Yes baby, touch my pussy. Feel how wet you make me," Kate lightly moaned so not to draw attention to their activities. Her hand quickly unzipped his pants, that hard root definitely needed to feel her lips around it.

Running her finger along her lip as she stared at herself in the mirror of the bathroom, making sure that none of Rob's cum marred her face. Hiking up her dress, pushing her panties down, and running a few paper towels along her soaked mound. She didn't want the smell of her sex to be filling that conference room. Only Rob should be the one that smelled how sweet her pussy was. Still, as the pad of her finger brushed along her throbbing clit, wondering how Rob's cock would feel as it filled her mound. Hoping that once this deal was over it would finally be time to feel it deep inside of her.

******

"Thank you for meeting with me," Kate said, greeting the CEO, CFO, and their VP of sales and marketing as her own CFO, and head of marketing sat across from them at that long wooden table.

"Yes... tell us; what can your company offer ours that we didn't hear yesterday?" the CEO asked, his face showing that he wasn't impressed by her associate's poor performance.

"I believe I can answer that," Rob said, stepping up to the table. Seeing the looks of uncertainty in the two women's eyes that sat beside Kate. Kate on the other hand nodded her support. "If I may?" he asked politely, as he gestured to the power point projector.

"Very well," Norman -- the companies CFO -- said, sharing a nod with his other peers.

"As you can see here," Rob said, pointing at the graph on the whitewashed wall. "With the amount you buy in bulk from Agent Provocateur, Calvin Klein, La Perla and so on. Limits the amount you can sell in your stores and how many units your company is turning over every month; and I know that as the heads of this company you don't want the products lingering on your shelves taking up valuable space in your stores if your customers can't afford the products you're offering," he said, seeing the men begin to nod in agreement. "We at Vivienne's Closet of Corsets can offer a far cheaper, and on par, if not better, quality product that I'm sure your customers will enjoy, especially by the price," Rob said, flashing the men a smile hearing them chuckle. Watching the men nod when Rob went through what they paid their current vendors with what they could get from Kate's company for the same price. Then going through what each bra and panty set would cost in their stores after they put their own mark up on them. He knew he had them hooked when they sat up straighter in their seats. Glancing at Kate as she slyly nudge her marking director, who rose from her chair and left the room to fetch the models they had paid to show off the garments. "Gentlemen if you would," Rob nodded to the other side of the room as the three women walked in, each wearing a robe. "We thought a proper demonstration of our product would be a better selling point than just plain numbers," he said, taking their cue removing their robes.

"These are from our new fall line," Kate said, taking on the poise of a confident CEO. "As you can see gentlemen, while our products are cheaper than our competitors, that doesn't mean we skimp on the quality of the fabric we use," she said, watching how the men eyed the half-naked women as they showed off her wares. Slyly noting how Rob's eyes stayed on her and not the gorgeous women who's breasts and other things were on display.

"How do they feel compared to say Victoria's Secret?" the CEO asked one of the models, as the thong she was wearing separated and lifted her ass cheeks.

"Extremely good, you don't really feel like you're wearing them, but then move a certain way," she said, bouncing her breasts a bit. "And it moves with it, letting you feel how soft it is along your skin."

"Don't forget those pesky wires!" one of the other models scowled. "These don't have them, and look!" her eyes glanced down at her 36D breasts. "They have no problem supporting these babies!" she giggled.

"Thank you ladies," Kate said, glancing to her marketing director to take them out of the room.

"And you say you can guarantee that if we buy from you that your product will move more units than everyone else?"

"If you look here," Rob said, pulling up the spreadsheet of the companies she already supplies order of units sold over the past two years. "As you can see, each quarter has seen an increase in units ordered." Showing off the graph that tracked the increase of money that came in after each quarter. If it was Executives in the robotic industry or the lingerie industry money was money. Rob could see their calculating minds racing as they crunched the numbers in their heads. Shutting off the power point when Kate nodded to him, indicating his part in this negotiations were over. Excusing himself, so Kate could take over and not be distracted by his presence.

"Robbie you were amazing!" Kate squealed in joy once they were outside after the meeting lasted another three hours once Rob left the room. Throwing her arms around him, giggling into his neck as she felt his arms around her.

"Thanks," Rob said, bashfully. He was just bullshitting his way through most of it.

"You earned it!" Planting a long passionate kiss on his lips telling him how much she appreciated it. "I might just have to steal you away from that company and have you work for me," Kate said, planting her seed.

"Only if you match my commission," Rob joked.

"I'll do one better, add another five percent to it," Kate said, in all seriousness.

"Wait. What?!" Rob said surprised.

"That's right come work for me, this is no joke," Kate said, seriously. Trying to keep her smile hidden at his shocked look.

"Won't us date..."

"Not if you don't let it," Kate said, her lips only an inch away from his. "I told you months ago, that I want to take care of you, and I know you would do well once you're away from that place," she said, pressing herself against him.

"And that starts now, yes?" Rob asked, coyly.

"Nah-uh," Kate said, giggling as she shook her head. Her hand slipped down his body, knowing that no one would be able to see. "However, I'm more than willing to pay you," she purred as she rubbed his manhood. Her cheek brushed along his, her breath hot in his ear, "I think it's time for you to fuck me Robbie, I can't wait any longer, can you?"

"No... I can't."

"Good," Kate whispered before her lips embraced his. Hearing their car pulling up behind them as her tongue rolled around his. "However, if you're going to be the first man..."

"I know, I've known since the night on that grassy knoll," Rob said, seeing her cheeks heat in embarrassment.

"Then you won't complain that I want my first time in my own home and not in a hotel bed, will you?" A predatory smile formed on her lips as Rob shook his head. She had no idea he already knew she was a virgin. Was that another reason he wasn't pushing for sex when she knew he wanted to? Her ass shook as she hurriedly led Rob to the car. "Airport! Now!" Kate ordered as she slid into the rear seat. Her cunt throbbed like mad and the four hour flight to New York was going to be murder on her.

Her foot tapped impatiently on the floor of the cab as they sped towards her penthouse. All through the flight they had attacked each other like horny teenagers. A rush of heat infused her body as Rob reached over and took hold of her hand. He had no idea how wet her panties were due to his four hour teasing. She knew if he wanted to, and she did, pull down her panties, bend her over the back of the cab and slip right in. That was how wet she was, and right then she wanted only one thing that could quench the need that had been building since their very first date.

Kate marched hurriedly to the door of her penthouse once the elevator finally reached her floor. Peering over her shoulder as she practically dragged/led him to her bedroom once the door slammed behind him. Seeing that warm smile on his lips and the tent in his pants. She knew how much Rob wanted to rip off her clothes on the plane, yet she wanted this night to be magical; because after this night it would start a whole new phase of their relationship.

"Make yourself at home Robbie, let me freshen up," Kate whispered before lightly kissing his lips.

"Sure thing," Rob nodded. Quickly unbuttoning his shirt, as he looked around the spacious bedroom. Noting how it appeared everything had a place within it. His thumb brushing along the picture frame that held the photo of him and Kate in central park. His smile reflected off the glass as his mind took him back to that day.

"Come on slow poke!" Kate's giggle filled the air as his tired legs hurried to keep up with her.

"Kate, slowdown will ya!" Rob shot back as his eyes couldn't tear themselves away from her shapely rear as it moved beneath her jeans. The look in her eyes told him she knew exactly where his eyes were looking.

"Why?! Aren't you enjoying the view?!" Kate teased as her hand ran along her firm buttocks. "What's the matter Robbie? Cat got your tongue?" she asked, with a taunting smirk.

"Why, yes, yes, it does," Rob nodded sternly.

"Are you going to make it purr once it lets go?" Kate asked, her innuendo hung in the air.

"Always," Rob replied watching her body shudder at the thought of his tongue running along her labia. "So..." Stepping up to her side once he had caught up due to her daydreaming of what was about to come. "Where are we going?" Rob inquired as he noted how her nipples cut into the material of her shirt. Watching how her cheeks heated as his hand came to rest on that taut posterior of hers. His own body heating as she leaned into him, the way her arm moved along his waist, her head resting on his shoulder. The soft sigh that escaped her lips as she snuggled up to him.

"Belvedere Castle," Kate stated pointing in its direction. "It's beautiful there, I want to share it with you," she said dreamily, as she gazed up at him.

"Then who am I to deny a beautiful woman her desire..." Rob turned the tail of his dress shirt lightly bumped along the front of his slacks as the bathroom door opened. His heart hammered in his chest. True, he has seen her naked plenty of times, yet tonight was the night. The night that they would know each other so... intimately. Rob's phallus strained and throbbed against his slacks as he noted those hungry eyes, the way her tongue curled out to touch her cupids bow at the sight of it.

"My Robbie, is that big, hard, thrusting thing for me?" Kate asked, in a sultry voice, the sounds of her nails clicked on the doorframe as her hands rested on it. "Are you ready for all of this Robbie?" she asked, her hands slyly moved along her bare chest, cupping her breasts, watching how his shirt went flying. Feeling her heat pulsating as her left hand covered her mound. Her mouth watered as that hard protrusion beckoned to her once it was freed from its confines. Biting her lip as it flexed at the sight of her naked body.

"Only if you're ready for what's to come after," Rob said sweetly, as he held his hand out to her.

"I've been ready for this for a very long time," Kate said, yet inwardly she was nervous as hell. It's been so long since anyone ever looked at her like Rob always did. Made her feel safe, wanted, cherished, and sexy as her legs carried her forward. She just hoped tonight wouldn't be a letdown for him due to her inexperience.

"Relax, if you want me to stop at any time you just give the word," Rob said reassuringly, as he felt how her hand trembled in his. Gently laying her on her bed, his eyes staring into hers as he caressed her face. Watching how she nuzzled his hand, as his left thumb softly rolled her left nipple. He knew due to their time on the plane Kate didn't need any foreplay, nevertheless, Rob was determined to make this night memorable for her. Her breath was hot in his ear as he kissed down her neck, his lips dancing along her chest. Feeling her body quivering as his lips captured her right taut peak. Her nails dragged along his back as his tongue circled her areola while his hand gave her other nipple a little tug. Feeling her gooseflesh at the featherlight touch of his fingers as they danced up her right thigh. Smirking inwardly when her hands pressed down on the top of his head as her impatience grew as he teased her with his soft, sweet kisses along her stomach.

"Don't tease me Robbie," Kate pouted as Rob kissed up one thigh dancing along the edges of her cunt while his lips trailed down her other thigh. Her nose wiggled as her arousal hung in the air. Her back arched as she whimpered once she felt those taunting lips of his wrapping around her wet sex. "Yes Robbie!" Kate howled in joy as she felt that probing tongue curling inside of her canal. How she loved how he did that. "Fuck! Mmmhmm," she growled, "lick that pussy baby!" Kate demanded as her nails scraped along his scalp. Sucking in a breath, her mouth formed into an 'O', her diaphragm convulsed rapidly before that silent wail caught up to her quaking body. "Robert!" she screamed as her thighs squeezed his head, her nectar came flooding out as she came for the man she loved. Her hands trailed along his chest, smiling seductively at him as he moved up her body. Even though she knew what was going to come next, that didn't make her heart any less nervous than it already was. Gasping as Rob's free hand ran the crown of his rod through her saturated lips. Her hands grasped his arms to as he neared the entrance to her paradise.

"I'm going to put it in slowly, alright?" Rob said, as those blue eyes stared up at him. Feeling her nails digging into his skin as his head pressed against that tight little hole. Watching how her body arched as that mushroom top breached her threshold. Leaning down, kissing her softly to enforce their connection as his cock slowly inched deeper into her cunt. Rob couldn't believe how warm, how wet, how tight, and how oh so welcoming that velvet pocket was until he was hilt deep in that glistening love tunnel.

"Oh Robbie... I feel all of you inside of me," Kate sighed dreamily. All the wet, horny, blissful daydreams she'd had of this moment didn't compare to how it truly felt as his shaft sat snugly within her folds. The back of her head pressed against the pillow; her breasts undulated as he thrust his cock into her. A luscious moan rolled off her lips as his right hand held onto her ass as he sent that hard pole deep into her mound. A rippling wave of pleasure started from the core of her womb and gradually built as its brethren gathered in its wake. Panting heavily as Rob slowly increased his pace. Biting her lip, her eyes gazed down her body, watching how that rod surged into her. The way her juices glistened in the light as he withdrew it from the heat of her womanhood. Her eyes widened as she watched his hand reach down, Kate released a high pitched squeal as his thumb softly rolled along her clit. "Fuck! Robbie, you're going to make me..." Kate was floating in a sea of euphoria as her body succumbed to the sheer pleasure of her orgasm. It was nothing like the orgasms before it. Sure they were great, and she loved that it was Rob that was the one who gave them to her; yet this feeling, this momentous, intoxicating, body numbing feeling outplaced all those orgasms before it. As she peered through her eyelashes, her mind realized Rob had slowed his pace and only occasionally thrust his cock into her wet, dripping pussy while his thumb still brushed along her clitoris to allow her time to enjoy her orgasm.

"That was intense," Rob said, smiling down at her.

"Y-yes... it was," Kate agreed. Feeling the wet spot starting to grow beneath her. She hoped and prayed that there would many more after this. "And I love that it was you who gave me that most magnificent orgasm," she cooed lifting herself up. Her breath shuddering as she pushed herself into his lap. Driving his hard cock deep into the core of her wet heat. "Now let me be the one who brings pleasure to this body that I so love," Kate whispered sweetly, her lips captured his, her tongue darted into his mouth as her hips rolled along that hard rod of his.