Betrayed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God... you're so... tight," Rob grunted as Kate bounced on his cock. Listening to that lustful breathing as he bit, sucked, and nibbled on her neck while she sought to bring his phallus to the very center of her universe.

"I've waited for this day for so long," Kate said, breathlessly. "You were the only one I ever wanted to do this with, the only one I ever want to do this with," she whispered as her fingers weaved through his hair. Her blue eyes telling him her words were true and she hoped he understood what she was telling him. Kate just couldn't see anyone else in her life or her bed for that matter if it wasn't Rob. "Now fuck your woman, like she will always fuck you," Kate purred, her eyes held a ravenous hunger deep within them. Her lips curved into a libidinous smile as Rob moaned loudly as she squeezed her folds tightly around the hard root that was lodged deep within her quivering mound.

"Kate..." Rob bit the inside of his cheek as the tightness of her folds, the sheer elation that it brought to his manhood, was growing too much for him. He knew couldn't last for much longer.

"Yes Robbie, cum inside of me. I want to feel that hot seed filling up my womb," Kate said hungrily, upon feeling the swelling of his cock foretelling his pending eruption. Her lips clamped around his squealing into it as she slammed down onto his rod, driving it deep inside of her thirsty cunt. Wrapping her arms tightly around his neck as his hands squeezed her ass as his balls emptied his hot load into her very fertile womb.

Once they both had climaxed together on the bed that Kate hoped to share with him until their dying days. Their exhausted bodies gave out and both slept in each other's arms as the sun ate away at the day. It wasn't until Rob felt something warm, wet, and very welcoming around his cock that he dared to awaken from his slumber. As he peered down his chest, a smile touched his face as Kate's walnut brown hair bobbed before him.

"I thought this would wake you," Kate said, smirking from around his cock. She desperately needed another load in her, and Rob was the only one she wanted it from. "So... do you feel up for round two?" she asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"For you, always."

"That's what I like to hear," Kate purred as she posed herself over the head of his cock. Knowing that the Queen had finally found a worthy throne to rest her crown upon.

After that day that stretched into two. Once they had fully sated themselves with their bodies, Kate had inquired if he still thought her offer was a joke. Little did he know she had already drawn up a contract for him. She couldn't keep the smile from her face as she laid it before him as they recouped some of their spent energy. Sipping on her orange juice, loving the feeling of how his cum felt at it ran down her thighs as they both stood in their robes in her (soon to be their), kitchen. Watching how he read through the contract smiling when his jaw dropped at the signing bonus her company was willing to give him. How her heart melted when Rob didn't hesitate to sign along the dotted line.

"Now you have a safe flight, call me once you land; and do hurry home," Kate said in a wanton purr, as her hand rubbed his manhood. Telling him that every second he was gone she and her cunt would long for him.

And so, Rob traveled back to that city, a city that had so many memories good and bad, mostly bad. Knowing that he could rent his home as is, and just take what he needed or wanted from his home. However, what happened next was all the more pleasing to Rob as the elevator doors rolled open on the top floor of his family's headquarters. All commotion stopped as if a ghost had come to pay them a visit. He felt their eyes on him as he walked down the aisle to his father's office.

"I have to call you back..." Rob peered into his sister's office as she quickly put down her phone and leaped from her seat. "Robbie! I'm so happy to see you!" Janet shouted in joy as she rushed to embrace her brother. "It's been so long since you've been here," she said, as she pushed herself away. Her eyes glanced down noting the piece of paper he held in his hand. She had feared this day would come. She did hope that he could work through it, yet she couldn't blame her brother for wanting to distance himself from them. Pulling her brother back in, "Whatever you do, I want you to be happy. Even if it means you have to leave us. Just know you are my brother, and I'll always love you. You just better call me and let me know you got to wherever you're going safely, alright?"

"Sure thing sis," Rob said, patting her back. "Dad in his office?"

"He's in a meeting..."

"Robert, Janet did I hear you..." His mother's eyes widened; her hands went to her mouth at the sight of her youngest son. "Look at you! You look like a new man," she cooed as she held his face in both hands.

"Here," Rob said, handing over his resignation.

"What's this! Robert! You sure this is what you want?" His mother asked, quizzically.

"I'm sure," Rob nodded. His eyes glancing over at his brother's office seeing that smug smile of his thinking that he had beaten him. Little did he know that it was he that had won the most wonderous thing in the world; and what his brother thought mattered very little to him.

"While I'm going to miss you, I just hope wherever you end up brings some happiness to you."

"It already has," Rob stated.

"It's Kate isn't it?" Janet asked, smiling at his blushing cheeks. "I knew it, well good for her," poking her brother's stomach, "you better take care of yourself."

"Of course."

"And you better invite us to the wedding if there is one," his mother said, with a loving smile. "At least come tell your father goodbye before you head off," she said, reaching out and taking hold of his hand.

"And just who lured you away hmm?" His father asked, once his mother had filled him in.

"Oh, just this company in New York, that's run by a very smart woman who knows talent when she sees it," Rob said, longing to be at Kate's side again.

"I see," his father muttered, when his wife mouthed Kate's name. "I hope you find what you're looking for son. Just know if you get lost, you always have a port in the storm here."

And with that, Rob was on the road to New York with all the belongings he wanted to take. His sister would manage his rental until she found someone to move into it. While he might not know what's to come next in this new adventure of his. He knew one thing the more miles he put behind him the better and lighter his heart felt.

"Robbie?" Kate's voice played through the speakers of his car.

"I'm coming home."

The End.

Epilogue

Two years later...

Rob chased little Lexi as her little legs carried her away from her father giggling as she did. Her fine light brown hair float on the air, her ruby, chubby cheek lifted as she smiled once her father plucked her off the floor. Kate watched in joy as the two interacted with one another. It was only a few months once he moved to New York that they got married. Sure they had their fights, what couple doesn't? Yet they worked through it, knew what they had was special, and knew even if they looked all over the world they would never find someone like they were for each other.

"No fair," Kate pouted as she watch Rob give Lexi a raspberry on her stomach. "Where's mine, hmm?" she asked, with a devilish smile.

"Well, my lady, if you follow me into the bedroom..." Rob wiggled his eyebrows.

Kate couldn't help it, whenever he talked like that it always made her mound throb in anticipation of what that tongue could do to her moist peach. "Hold that thought," Kate said, as her personal cell phone rang.

"Holding, holding, holding," Rob muttered as he held Lexi up towards the ceiling.

"Smartass,' Kate muttered low as she answered her phone. "Mom? What's wrong... What? She found him doing what?! She's there now?!" She couldn't keep her wicked smile from showing as her mother told her how Trisha had come running home with her son. Crying about how six different women had filed child support claims against him, and that upon learning this his father and mother dug into his sales records seeing how they had been light for the past few months. They were pressing charges against him for laundering money from the corporate accounts. "Well, Trisha knew what she was getting into, what do you want me to do about it?" Seeing Rob's huge smile as she had put her phone on speaker. Looking down at Rob's pocket as his own phone went off and ending her call with her mother when she demanded that Kate care about the fate of her sister that Trisha so willing walked into.

"I've heard," Rob said, in that cold indifferent tone of his. "I don't know Dad. Lexi needs someone to watch her..."

"Fine, I'll do it for twenty percent," Rob said, allowing his father to drone on and on about how good he was and how sorry they failed to see that. "But I do it from here, this is my home now."

"Damn right it is," Kate muttered sternly taking Lexi from him. Smiling motherly at their child as the setting sun bathed them, knowing this was how it was ment to be.