Birthday Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was definitely time for a shower, possibly even a cold one! I unhooked the retractable washing line and it shot back into its repository before I stepped into the cubicle. The tap was of an unusual design and I managed to first freeze and then burn myself before I found the ideal temperature. All this had little or no effect on my erection and I decided to give myself some relief. I applied a healthy dose of shower gel to my throbbing organ, and began the familiar hand motion while closing my eyes and thinking of the girl on the plane and the owner of the underwear.

It wasn't long before I gasped loudly and shot an impressive load against the tiled wall of the shower. It felt very good and I was feeling relaxed as I proceeded to wash my hair and body. My penis had softened somewhat and I washed it gently before shutting off the water. When I stepped out of the shower I realised a problem. I didn't have a towel and there was only a small hand towel beneath the sink! I dried my feet on the bathroom carpet and then used the tiny towel to dry myself as much as possible. Once I felt I wouldn't leave a trail of water over Patrick's hardwood floor, I opened the bathroom door and stepped out.

Both of us shrieked in shock as I came face to face with a small Asian woman, holding my discarded clothes. She stared at my naked body and, once I recovered from my initial surprise, I covered my crotch with my hands as best as I could. She continued staring at my crotch and when I looked down I could see that although my penis wasn't erect anymore, it was still much longer than usual and its tip was protruding from under my hands. I stepped past her and grabbed a cushion from the sofa, using it to fully cover myself. "Who are you?" I finally manage to ask.

The women, who I was sure was not the owner of the underwear, looked up and said "I clean lady, who you?" in heavily accented English.

"Um, I'm Patrick's brother."

"Boss brother?"

"Yes."

"He no tell me you here. I clean today always."

I was blushing furiously as I stood here naked, only covered by a cushion and the woman gave no indication that she was going to move as she stood holding my discarded clothes.

"Um, do you know where there are any towels?"

She nodded but didn't say anything, so I tried again "Can you tell me where the towels are?"

"In bedroom."

Keeping the cushion in place, I walked past her and then realized she'd be seeing my arse. I glanced at her and saw she'd turned and was still staring at me. I quickly moved the cushion from front to back and held it there with one hand as I used the other to open the door to the bedroom. My plan had been good but as the door opened onto a mirrored cupboard the women got another good look at my exposed cock and balls. Realizing my error I quickly stepped inside and closed the door.

This was so embarrassing and I only hoped she wouldn't tell Patrick what had happened. I stepped over to the cupboard and started searching for the towels. I quickly located them and took the largest one, dislodging a small cardboard box as I pulled it out. I left the box on the floor and dried myself, before wrapping the towel around my waist. Now that I was safely covered I took the opportunity to look around the small bedroom. Sparse would be an understatement! Apart from the cupboard, a double bed and a single night table (there wasn't room for a second), it contained nothing but a window and a strange, disproportionally large window sill.

I stepped over to the window and took a look at the view. As Patrick had described, all you could see was other high-rise buildings and if you looked up, a glimpse of blue sky. It was so different from what I was used to and for a moment I felt extremely homesick. I was brought back to the present by the sound of a vacuum cleaner in the living room. Based on the size of the flat, it wouldn't be long before she would come in here. I quickly picked up the box I'd found and, being inquisitive, opened it up.

I froze as I was confronted by a picture of a naked girl, she wasn't Asian, but a blond with large breasts. She was lying on the bed I was currently sitting on with her legs spread widely exposing her hairless pussy. Despite the fact that she wasn't exactly my type, I felt my cock harden again. It wasn't the only photo in the box and I placed the box on the bed and started to skim through the others. The blond girl featured in various poses each one better than the previous. I stopped when I reached a picture that showed a reflection of the photographer in the mirrored cupboard.

Unsurprisingly, it was Patrick. He was naked, standing, facing the mirror and it was the first time I saw him in the buff. I looked closely and saw he was erect, I'm not sure if it was the angle or some distortion in the reflection but his penis looked tiny! Could it be that my confident and successful older brother was so underwhelmingly endowed? I quickly moved on through the pictures, largely ignoring the naked girl, as I hunted for another shot that would confirm my suspicions. My search was successful! I found not a single shot but rather a series of pictures that were either taken by another person or using a timer or a remote.

They all included the blond girl and featured my brother lying on his back, feet towards the camera and a big grin on his face. In the first picture his penis was flaccid and between his legs. His glans was covered by his foreskin and the whole organ looked tiny, it didn't hang down over his balls but rather just sat on top of them. In the next sequence of pictures, Patrick barely moved but the girl began to caress his penis and brought it to erection. I could see each step of the process and when his organ was fully erect it lay flat against his stomach, unlike mine. This made it difficult to judge the size but in the next picture, the girl held it up, so it was pointing at the ceiling.

Three of her slender fingers were wrapped around his shaft and his exposed glans was just visible above the top finger. Her hand was pressed against his balls and this image gave the best indication of his actual size. He was not only short in length but also lacking in girth, looking not much thicker than my big toe. I heard the vacuum turn off and quickly stuffed the pictures back into the box before returning it to the cupboard. I headed to the doorway, checking the towel was securely fastened before opening the door and stepping into the living room. The cleaning lady was dusting and watched me as I moved to my suitcase and began to remove the straps and dial in the three digit code on the lock. She lost interest in me and resumed her work as I opened my case and removed my clothing.

My mind was still spinning from what I'd just seen and I wondered how he was so successful with girls while I was not. Was it really true that size didn't matter? From his track record it would seem so! I decided to not dwell on this and get dressed. Once the cleaning lady left I'd take another look in the box and see what other secrets it contained.

Once I found a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, I retired to the bathroom to change. The broken lock made me uneasy but I consoled myself with the fact that the cleaning lady was unlikely to barge in and that she'd already seen me naked anyway. When I emerged, suitably clothed, I was glad to see she was busy in the bedroom. I was feeling tired and lay down on the sofa for a rest, intending to get up once she left.

***

I woke with a start when I heard an unfamiliar noise. Sitting up quickly I listened carefully, there was chattering from the hallway in an unfamiliar language but the noise that woke me was a beeping sound emanating from the kitchen. I looked around realised that I was alone in the flat. I got up and looked for the source of the noise. It was a washing machine and the display indicated that the wash cycle had completed. I opened the door and found my clothes and a few other items.

The kitchen clock indicated it was almost six in the evening, I'd been asleep for over two hours! Not seeing a dryer, and being unfamiliar with how Patrick handled wet clothes, I decided to leave them in the machine for later as I had a more important task take care of. I quickly returned to the bedroom and retrieved the box. Knowing I had limited time I flicked through the images until I found the sequence. The next pictures only showed the blond girl and then she was suddenly replaced by another girl.

She also couldn't be the owner of the underwear I'd found as she was an equally busty redhead. There were only two pictures of her, then three of a brunette and another two of a different blond! All of the pictures were taken in this bedroom and, so far, each of the girls had been naked. Considering the fact that Patrick had only been in this flat for the last six months he'd gone through a lot of women! Was this his choice or maybe they left him? Whilst pondering this thought, I flicked through the remaining images only stopping when a new girl appeared.

This was the first Asian! All the previous girls had been attractive and busty but this one didn't fit what I'd presumed was Patrick's type. In my eyes she was stunningly beautiful and easily outclassed all the others. There were only five pictures and she was dressed in all of them. Only a single picture was in the bedroom and it was also the most revealing. It showed her looking at the camera seductively while wearing what appeared to be a silk dressing gown. She looked petite enough to be the owner of the underwear and my penis stiffened as I imagined her wearing it.

I carefully replaced the pictures in the box and returned it to where I'd first discovered it. Closing the cupboard, I returned to the living room, having to adjust the bulge my continued erection was causing. Just as I sat down, the sound of a key being inserted in the front door heralded the return of Patrick. He burst into the flat and seeing me seated said "Hey kiddo, put on some shoes and follow me. I'm starving!"

I realised I was also quite hungry and stood up. Patrick watched me as I got ready and I could smell alcohol on his breath. Once I was done, he clapped his hand on my shoulder and said "Are you so happy to see me or are you packing a spare sock?"

I realised the bulge in my pants must still be obvious and blushed at his words. He laughed at my expression and said "Don't worry about it, it's normal at your age and it doesn't look like you've got anything to be ashamed of!"

I thought of the images I'd seen of his penis and decided he was right! I decided to ignore the bulge and followed him out of his flat.

***

Dinner was fantastic. We went to a small restaurant just a few minutes' walk from our building and I enjoyed the best meal of my life. Patrick was in high spirits and told me a lot about his life and experiences in Hong Kong. I felt closer to him than ever before and, when he asked how my afternoon had been, I told him about my encounter with the cleaning lady.

He burst out laughing, causing the other patrons to stare at us. "I totally forgot that Mavis was coming today! So she saw your tackle? Bet you it made her day!"

"She seemed impressed and got another glimpse when I went to get a towel in your bedroom."

Laughing again he asked "Was she the first woman to get a look at your goods?"

I blushed and nodded without answering.

"Well, we'll have to make sure she's not the last. I tell you Chris, I've never had as much pussy as I've been getting in Hong Kong. The girls from Australia and New Zealand are easy."

I thought of the photos I'd seen and wondered if he was referring to them. I decided to risk a question "What about the locals?"

He gave me a smile "You have yellow fever, brother?"

I blushed again "What? No! What does that even mean?"

"It means you have the hots for Asian girls! I don't blame you, they're sexy as hell but definitely harder to crack than the Aussies or Kiwis, but once they give in some of them are real firecrackers."

He took a look around to make sure we weren't being overheard and then added in a quieter voice "but there is a downside, all those I've nailed so far had virtually no tits!"

I didn't know how to respond to this but felt my penis stiffen at his words. He had no idea how much it turned me on to hear this. "Tell you what kiddo, when we get back home I'll show you some pics of a few of my more adventurous lady friends!"

I knew exactly what he was referring to but had to act confused "What do you mean?"

"Some of my lady friends let me take some pretty racy photos."

"Really, and you'll let me see them?"

"Of course, what are big brothers for? You need some education in these things and I'm just the guy to provide it!"

I smiled and nodded "Thanks Patrick, it means a lot to me."

"Wait till you meet Angela, if you have the hots for Chinese she'll knock you out!"

I wondered if she was the Asian girl in the photos and the owner of the garments I'd found. "Um, I found some underwear drying in the shower that I guess isn't yours, does it belong to her?"

"Yeah, that's her stuff. She's always leaving something behind."

I nodded and he continued "Actually, that brings me to something we've got to discuss. You must have noticed how cramped the flat is."

I nodded and he hesitated before saying "Well, the thing is, when I have a girl around you'll probably hear and see more than you expect."

I gulped at his words and said "I get it. Don't worry, if you want I can go out or something while you're busy."

He laughed and said "I like how you call it 'busy' but that's not practical. Most of the time they stay overnight or even a few days and I don't expect you to leave, I just want to warn you so you don't freak out."

I nodded and felt growing excitement at the prospect of hearing, and maybe even seeing, Patrick and one of his girls in action.

"Another thing, me and most of the girls are pretty relaxed about being naked at home. That, and the fact that we have to walk through the living room to get to the bathroom, means you're going to be seeing a lot of skin - including mine. I hope you can act grown up and not behave like a kid."

I swallowed and muttered that I'd do my best. Patrick seemed pleased with my response and said "Anyway, you've already exposed yourself to Mavis and survived the ordeal. The world didn't end and you weren't struck by a bolt of lightning, so you see it's not that bad!"

I couldn't help laughing at his comment and now, thinking back, I could actually admit that for the brief moment I'd been standing naked before her it had actually felt good. I vowed to not be such a prude anymore and try to act like Patrick. If he could do it there was no reason I couldn't.

Patrick waved for a waiter and settled the bill, then we left the restaurant. He'd downed another couple of bears during the meal and was slightly unsteady on his feet. "You want to hit a bar? There's a place nearby which has some topless dancers."

I was tempted to accept his offer but I was really exhausted and also slightly worried by the thought of him drinking even more. "Nah, I'm exhausted and don't you have work tomorrow?"

He sighed "Yeah, I suppose you're right. But Friday night we'll hit the bars!"

At home, Patrick went directly to his bedroom, removed some bedding and towels from his cupboard, dumping them on the sofa together with the box of pictures. I said "What's in the box?"

"Those are the photos I mentioned."

He was obviously waiting for me to take a look so I lifted the lid and acted suitably impressed when confronted with the image of the blond girl. He laughed and slapped me on the back "There's plenty more in there! I'm going to use the bathroom now, try not to make too much of a mess."

He sauntered off to his bedroom, emerging shortly later holding a towel to cover himself but otherwise naked. I thought he was going to close the bathroom door but he didn't bother, laying his towel on the sink and then proceeding to pee. I tried not to look but couldn't help myself. Patrick's penis was even smaller in the flesh. He held the whole thing pinched between his thumb and index finger and only a centimetre or two protruded. He turned and noticed me watching and I made sure not to look away.

"You're not gay are you?" he asked jokingly "Mum and dad have asked me a couple of times!"

I blushed "NO! I'm just not used to seeing people naked."

He laughed and shook his stubby organ before flushing and turning towards me. "Well take it all in boy, you're going to be seeing a lot more of this!"

I found his relaxed attitude refreshing and vowed to be the same. I smiled back and said "OK, cool, but don't freak out when you see me!"

He laughed again and then took his shower. I decided to get into the spirit of things and stripped of my clothes before converting the sofa into a bed. It felt liberating to be naked and not worried about it and I wondered why I'd never tried it before. I took the box of photos and placed it on the table next to the bed before sitting down. I didn't want to look inside as I was sure it would give me another boner and I wasn't quite ready for that level of exposure. The shower shut off and Patrick emerged, grabbing his towel and stepping out into the living room as he dried himself.

"The bathrooms so small it's easier drying off out here."

I nodded and said "Can I shower now?"

"Sure!"

He stepped out of the way and I stood, taking a towel. I was about to walk into the bathroom when Patrick exclaimed "Hold on!"

I froze and looked at him "What?"

"What do you mean 'What', you're hung like a bloody horse, that's what!

I blushed but, at the same time, felt pretty good hearing these words. "Where have you been hiding that thing all these years?"

"Um, ever since the operation I suppose. I always felt shy because I was different."

Patrick's expression softened "Sorry about that mate, I never really thought about how it might impact you."

"It's OK."

"You can say that again, 'no longer little' brother! Wait till the girls get a look at that thing, you'll be fighting them off."

I smiled and said "Let me have my shower now."

"OK. Just one more thing, does it get any bigger or are you a 'shower'?"

"What?"

"You know, 'shower' or 'grower'?"

I didn't know what he was on about and my confusion must have been apparent as Patrick said "Christ, you really are green! A 'shower' is a guy whose cock is always big but doesn't get much bigger when he gets a stiffy. A 'grower' is the opposite, he gets much bigger."

I understood now and said "Well, it does get quite a bit bigger than this!"

Patrick whistled and I laughed as I went into the bathroom, leaving the door open as he had done. I really felt good with how that had gone and stepped out of the shower with more confidence than I'd ever felt.

Patrick had wrapped the towel around his waist and was sitting on the edge of his bed. I dried off under his watchful eyes and said "What? Are you gay or something?"

He laughed and shook his head "Nope, I just can't get over the fact that you've got such a big dick. You know dad and me are both well below average."

"It doesn't seem to have caused you any problems though, ever since I can remember you've been a success with girls."

He smiled and said "I suppose I have to compensate for what I lack down below and I do quite well with the little I have."

This impressed me and I had to ask "Um, would you mind giving me some pointers sometime?"

"Sure."

I finished drying and said "Well, I'm going to hit the sack. What time do you get up tomorrow?"

"About 7, but you can sleep in."

I nodded "OK, goodnight and thanks for everything."

"Don't you want to take a look in the box?"

I'd totally forgotten about that and said "Oh yeah, I forgot!"