Birthday Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to be totally honest with her. "I'm absolutely interested in meeting her but at the same time I have to tell you that I have feelings for you."

There, I'd done it. I watched her face and saw an expression of surprise. "Oh Chris, that's so sweet of you but I'm much too old for you and I'm with your brother."

"But you said he wasn't really your boyfriend and your age doesn't matter to me."

"That's true but we're still seeing each other. It's nice to know I'm still attractive to younger men but I actually prefer older gentlemen. Patrick's the first guy I've been with that is a similar age to me."

I could tell she was trying to let me down gently and decided to stop pushing. "OK, I understand."

Her expression softened and she opened her arms inviting me to a hug. We moved together and she kissed my cheek as her arms wrapped around me. I felt her hot, smooth skin and the two hard points of her nipples as they dug into my chest and I never wanted to let her go. When her grip on me loosened, I reluctantly did the same and she sat back looking at me. I wondered if it had felt as good to her as it had to me.

"I've got to go and sleep now. Good night Chris, see you tomorrow."

"Goodnight Angela and thank you for everything."

She smiled and I watched her sexy bottom as it wiggled seductively as she walked. I collapsed on the bed and gently stroked my cock as I relived the moment she hugged me. Her body had felt so tiny and fragile in my arms and I wished she was lying with me rather than with my brother. I had to stop thinking like this! It was clear she wasn't interested in me in this way and just wanted to be friends. I let go of my cock and tried to think of other things, thankfully sleep soon claimed me.

I felt disorientated as I woke up after what felt like a few minutes sleep. I checked my watch as saw it was just before 6. I felt a need to relieve myself and quietly went to the bathroom, taking care not to turn on any lights and to make as little noise as possible. My voyeuristic streak compelled me to take a peek into the bedroom and since Patrick and Angela hadn't drawn the curtains the previous night, there was plenty of ambient light.

Patrick was lying on his back and Angela on her front, with one of her legs hooked over one of his. Her legs were parted and her bottom looked sexier than ever with a patch of her pubic hair visible beneath it. The two pale globes rose majestically from her thighs before dropping down at a steep angle to her back. Her arse was really spectacular and I realised I was a small tit, curvy bottom lover!

I sighed in frustration and returned to my own bed. This time sleep escaped me and I lay there, tired but unable to fall asleep. About half an hour later, I heard movement from the other room. Patrick emerged and seeing me awake gave wave and then proceeded to have a very long piss. On his way back to his bedroom he gave me a wink and I wondered what it meant. A couple of minutes later things became clear. There was a moan and then a soft cry from Angela followed by the rhythmic creaking of the bedsprings.

I'd heard all this before, but this time the door was wide open. I hated myself but I couldn't resist taking a look. Angela was on her back and Patrick was on top of her pumping vigorously. Her legs were folded back and hooked over his shoulders and I could clearly see my brother's shiny penis as it slid in and out. His trusts were short and fast and his cock almost came all the way out before diving back in. It was beautiful to watch and the wet squishing sounds accompanied by the slap of flesh on flesh made it even more arousing.

The mirrored cupboard door gave another view of the action and despite knowing that I should give them privacy I was rooted to the spot and couldn't tear myself away. Patrick suddenly sped up and began to grunt, I caught his eye in the reflection and realised he knew I was watching. This seemed to nudge him over the top and he grasped Angela's legs and spread them wide as he pulled out and ejaculated. His small penis was bright red and jerked up and down as his sperm shot onto Angela's public hair, forming a small pool of whitish slime.

For a brief moment I could see the moist and pink insides of her pussy pulsing as if trying to grasp the recently departed penis before the lips sealed themselves again. Patrick sighed contentedly and lowered himself onto Angela, kissing her face and lips repeatedly. I withdrew to my bed, ashamed with myself but also incredibly aroused. Seeing people have sex in real life was so much more intimate and beautiful than I'd expected and totally different to porn.

As I lay there thinking about what I'd just witnessed, Angela emerged from the bedroom. She looked towards me and didn't seem surprised to see I was awake. One of her hands was between her legs, presumably to stop any of Patrick's emissions from dripping to the floor. She didn't seem embarrassed or self-conscious and I wondered if she'd also seen me as I watched them. She went into the bathroom and stepped into the shower cubicle, crouching down and washing between her legs. From where I lay I could see everything and I wished that whatever girl I ended up with would be as uninhibited as her.

The water turned off and she stood up, using a towel to pat between her legs. As she returned to the bedroom she gave me a little smile and wave which I returned. I heard some whispering and then the sound of someone getting dressed. Patrick appeared, dressed in his usual work apparel. Ignoring me, he went into the kitchen and drank some juice directly from the bottle and took a handful of cereal. With his mouth still full he waved at the doorway saying "See you later!"

Silence returned to the flat and I lay there thinking about Angela alone and naked in the room next door. If I was more of a man I would go in there and try and seduce her. Instead I just replayed the images of the two of them in my mind. My ruminations were interrupted by a soft voice calling me. At first I thought I was imagining it but then realised it was Angela.

I stood up and walked to the bedroom door. She was lying on the bed with the sheet pulled up to her neck and looking more beautiful than ever. "Come and sit here" she said, patting the space next to her. I felt myself begin to sweat as I nervously did as she asked. "Relax, I just want to talk."

I breathed a sigh disappointment as my fantasies of her seducing me faded.

"Are you OK?" she asked.

I nodded and she continued "I know you watched us. Don't be ashamed, it was actually quite exciting. I've never had sex with an audience."

"I didn't want to look but I just couldn't help it."

"If we didn't want you to watch we would have shut the door - so if anyone should be apologizing it's me."

"You mean you planned it?"

"No, but when Patrick started, and I saw the door was open, I could have closed it. Instead I let him carry on knowing you were right outside."

I nodded and said "It was beautiful. I had no idea it would be like that."

"So you're really OK?"

"Yes."

She smiled and leaned forwards to kiss me on the cheek. The sheet slipped down, exposing her chest. I resisted the urge to touch one of her nipples, which seemed to be begging for attention, and instead just gave her a weak smile. "I only have to be at work at lunchtime today so we can still sleep for a bit. Why don't you lie down?"

I lifted my legs onto the bed and did as she said, my rock hard penis standing proudly. She giggled and said "Get under the blanket silly!"

I got off the bed and she pulled back the bedding making space for me. The blanket did little to hide my arousal and she found the large tent quite amusing. "Would you like to meet Jessie today?"

"Sure, I have no other plans yet."

"I have the afternoon shift today so I'll only be off work at night. But if you want the three of us could meet before work."

"That sounds good."

Angela smiled and reached over me to take her phone from the night table. In doing so she came into contact with me and revealed more of her body. I swallowed and clenched my hands in frustration at not being able to touch her. She tapped out a quick message and a few moments later her phone beeped to indicate she'd received a reply. "How about 10:30 at a coffee shop near my hospital?"

"Sounds good to me."

She tapped out another message and waited for the reply before saying "OK, that's settled!"

She leant over me again to return the phone, tempting me once more. "Let's get some more sleep and then we can eat breakfast together."

"OK."

I tried to relax as I felt her move under the sheet as she made herself more comfortable. She brushed against me a few times and it was torture. I really doubted I'd be able to sleep seeing as how tense I was. Surprisingly, I was wrong, and after a short time I relaxed and nodded off. I woke up feeling a gentle shaking. Opening my eyes I realised I was spooning Angela and that one of my arms was wrapped around her. It wasn't as intimate as it sounds as our naked bodies were separated by the bedsheet. "Wake up Chris, I have to go." She said softly.

I rolled onto my back and felt her slip out of bed. Still drowsy and through half closed eyes I watched as she rapidly dressed. I'd never seen a women dress before and found it strangely erotic. My erection returned and tented the sheet again. It didn't go unnoticed by Angela and she laughed saying "Gosh, it even gets hard when I'm dressing!"

"Sorry, but I find everything you do exciting!"

"Enough already you smooth talker. Get up and let's eat something."

I stood up and seeing she was dressed, pulled on my boxer shorts. There still wasn't much choice of food and we each ended up with a bowl of cereal and milk. Glancing at her watch, Angela said "I've got to go. Give me your mobile number and I'll send you the address of the coffee shop."

I took her phone and added myself to her contacts. She then quickly explained which MTR line to take and it all sounded pretty straight forward. After that she gave me a peck on the cheek and then left the flat. It instantly felt depressingly empty without her presence. I cleaned up the dishes and took a shower before getting dressed. As promised, Angela had sent the address and I decided to go early rather than sitting around alone.

***

I arrived at the coffee shop almost 30 minutes early and decided to take a look around. A few minutes later I found the hospital where Angela works and a few shops and restaurants nearby. Retracing my steps I returned to the meeting point a couple of minutes before the agreed time. I ordered some snacks and took a seat at free table with a view outside. I saw the ladies approaching from a distance and my heart rate increased as I watched them. Angela was wearing a nurse's uniform and although I'd never been attracted to uniforms before she instantly made a convert of me.

Jessie looked no less stunning. She was wearing a light summer skirt that stopped just above her knees and in real life looked even younger than on the photo's I'd seen. If I hadn't known she was 19 I would have guessed 16. The sisters were chatting together animatedly and seemed to get along very well. As they entered the coffee shop I stood and waved. Angela instantly saw me and waved back. She kissed me on the cheek and then introduced me to Jessie.

She seemed very shy and couldn't look me in the eyes for more than a few seconds. I was also nervous but after the experiences of the past few days, found it easier to relax and talk than previously. I said "Nice to meet you Jessie" and extended my hand.

She reached out and as I touched her warm soft hand I felt a spark of electricity. She must have felt the same as we both twitched in surprise. Angela noticed our strange behaviour and said "What's wrong?"

We both shook our heads and shrugged, saying nothing. I asked what I could get them and they took a seat as I went and placed the order. Upon returning, I said "Angela tells me you're studying nursing?"

She nodded and in a very soft voice said "Yes."

"I have no idea what that involves but I imagine it's not easy!"

I could see she was struggling to make conversation and, knowing exactly what that was like, tried to make it as easy for her as possible. "I'm starting my first year of uni in Oxford when I get back to England."

"I see."

"I'm going to study computer science."

"Oh."

I looked at Angela in exasperation and she smiled at me and said "Chris, I have to get to work soon. If you like, Jessie could show you some sites."

"I'd love that if it's really OK with you Jessie."

Jessie blushed but didn't answer and I saw Angela's foot gently nudge her under the table. "I'd like to show you around." she said suddenly.

I smiled at her and got a small smile in return. "That's great."

Angela said "OK, now that that's settled I'll be off", as she stood. She gave me another peck on the cheek and whispered "Be patient with her!" before taking her leave.

I sat back down and said "I'm really grateful to you for spending some time with me. It's great to explore the city but it's rather depressing doing it alone."

She gave me another one of her cute smiles and nodded. "Have you ever been to England?" I asked.

"No, but I'd love to visit London once."

"Well if you do, I'll be happy to show you around!"

"Do you live in London?"

"No, my home is about three hours away by car."

She giggled and, I was delighted to see, had the same habit as her sister and covered her mouth with her hand as she did so.

"What's so funny?"

"Well, if you don't live in London you probably won't be much of a tour guide!"

I laughed "That's true! I come from a small village and hardly ever visit London."

She giggled again and I added "But we can explore together and that'll be even more fun."

Things were going well and she started to relax. She had a sharp mind a quirky sense of humour and our conversation began to flow. I was really attracted to her and I'm not just talking about her physical appearance. A beep from her phone indicated a message and she looked at the screen and gasped.

"Something wrong?"

She giggled and said "No, It's just Angela asking how our sightseeing is going!"

I looked at my watch as saw it was almost 2 o'clock! We'd been chatting for more than two hours!

"Wow, time really does fly when you're having fun!"

Jessie tapped out a reply and then showed me her sister's response a few moments later, there were no words, just a row of smileys. I laughed and said "Do you still have time to show me around?"

"Yes, I'm on holiday till September!"

"Great, that should be long enough! I'll put myself in your hands, lead the way."

She smiled at me and we left the coffee shop.

***

We had a fantastic time. Jessie took me to quite a few scenic spots off the beaten track but to be honest I couldn't tell you much about any of them. I was so focused on her that she could have given me a tour of a garbage dump and I would have found it wonderful. All I could think about was her. Reluctantly, we parted company at 6:30 with a hug, a peck on the cheek and the promise to be in touch. I watched her go until I lost sight of her and then made my way back to Patrick's flat in a trance-like condition. This must be what it's like to be in love and I'd never felt better.

At home I showered before sitting down and sending Jessie a text, thanking her for the wonderful day. Her reply was almost instantaneous and feeling rather daring I send back a kiss emoji. When there was no response I was worried I'd gone too far too quickly. My panic was unfounded and I breathed a sigh of relief when an animated image of two cute cats kissing appeared on my screen. Our cheesy messaging continued and I realized we were acting like love sick teenagers (which we actually were!).

Our chat was interrupted when Patrick returned home. He stripped off and went directly into the shower without bothering to ask me about my day. When he emerged from the bathroom, he said "Ready for dinner?"

"Actually, I think I'll just order something and eat here. I'm exhausted from sightseeing all day."

Patrick nodded and made a few calls on his phone. "Don't wait up honey!" he called as he left. The moment I heard the door close I was back on my phone and texting with Jessie. During the day, she'd installed an app called wechat on my phone and it was kind of like a local version of whatsapp. It supported voice and video chats and I was tempted to call her, but thought I'd better ask if it's OK first.

I texted 'Can I call u?'

'Not good now, parents nearby.'

We continued texting but at around 10 o'clock I received an incoming video call. I clicked on the accept button and a rather pixelated and dark image of Jessie appeared. She was speaking quietly and it was clear she didn't want to be overheard by her parents. Despite the low quality of the image I felt my heartrate increase as I saw her face and heard her voice. We only spoke for a few minutes and then had to end the call but it was better than nothing.

I went to bed and lay in the dark thinking about Jessie and our planned trip to Disneyland the next day. Before I fell asleep, Patrick returned home. He was drunk as usual and, to my horror, was accompanied by an equally intoxicated woman. Judging by her accent she was Australian and more in keeping with his usual type. I felt rather uncomfortable, lying naked under my blanket and talking to this busty woman. Her name was Mary and I was relieved when Patrick dragged her into his bedroom and closed the door.

There was loud, raucous laughter and talking and I tried my best to tune them out. Things deteriorated further when a naked Patrick stumbled past to get more bear from the fridge and didn't close the bedroom door on his return. I buried my head under my pillow but could still hear every word and later every moan, scream, gasp and grunt. Regardless of my sadness that my brother was cheating on Angela, I felt my penis stiffen and couldn't help but get aroused by the sounds.

When it was over, Mary left the bedroom naked and gave me a smile as she used the bathroom. Although she was attractive her body didn't turn me on anywhere near as much as Angela's. Her large but shapeless bottom and her pendulous breasts topped by flat pink nipples were just not that appealing to me. Unlike Angela, she didn't stay the night and left soon after.

I didn't see Patrick until morning and he rushed out in his usual way, not mentioning the events of the previous night. I ate my breakfast and then looked forward to the day with Jessie. Things continued along these lines and almost every night, Patrick brought home a different girl. It was a lesson in female anatomy for me as I saw almost every body type imaginable and it only confirmed my previously held belief, that an Asian women was the one for me.

Jessie and I were getting ever closer and we spent every possible minute together. We started holding hands and then progressed to sitting together and hugging. Pecks on the cheek became normal and then we had our first proper kiss. We fumbled a lot and made a mess of it, but it was still extremely enjoyable and, with more practice, we got better and better at it. When our tongues first made contact it was a revelation and my penis rapidly expanded down my trouser leg. We were on a bench at the harbour and Jessie wanted to show me a landmark but I had to remain seated and told her I couldn't get up. She was confused and I whispered to her "I'm sorry but that kiss gave me an erection."

Her face went bright red and she glanced at my lap before giving me the cutest smile ever. She sat down next to me and snuggled closer before whispering "show me!"

I stared at her in surprise and then leaned back and raised my hips slightly. The large bulge that pushed against the thin fabric of my pants was easy to see and she gasped. I turned to look at her and she had an expression I'd never seen before. Her eyes were sparkling and she was biting her lower lip as she stared at the outline of my cock.