Birthday Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shygeek
shygeek
465 Followers

"Oh please don't, I promise to behave!"

I let go of her legs and she giggled as she wiggled away again. I pulled her back into position saying "You leave me no choice!"

Grabbing the elastic of her knickers I pulled them over the large firm globes of her bottom and slid them down her leg. I felt my cock stiffen as the musky scent of an aroused woman hit my nostrils for the first time. I'd read about this but could never imagine it, until now. "Please be gentle!

Her words reminded me that I'd promised to smack her. I slapped her cheeks gently, loving the way it felt and how they jiggled. To my surprise she whispered "Harder!"

I repeated the action, putting a bit more power into the slaps and Jessie began to moan and writhe on the bed. She probably wanted me to continue but I felt bad slapping her and kissed the slightly reddened skin instead. She seemed to enjoy this equally and I then rolled her onto her back and took a look at her totally naked body for the first time.

I'd already known she'd be stunning, but nothing prepared me for the sight of her pussy. It had a light covering of now damp dark hair, much finer than her sisters. I could clearly see her longish, light brown lips as they unfurled looking like the wings of a butterfly and revealing a moist and pink interior.

"Oh my god, you're so beautiful Jessie!"

Without asking I buried my face between her legs and felt her hands as they grasped my head, pulling me even closer. The smells and textures made me dizzy and I licked and kissed and sucked until I almost fainting. Jessie's body responded to everything and she had another orgasm, which flooded my mouth with her juices. I lifted my wet face and looked at her. She was breathless and smiling "Come here!"

Sliding up her body she felt my renewed erection as it poked and prodded her. We kissed and I rolled onto my back. Both of us were breathing deeply. After some minutes I felt Jessie move, she rolled onto her side and said "I want it inside me."

I felt her hand take hold of my cock and stroke it gently. She moved to a sitting position and then straddled me. Looking down, I could see my cock as it stood proudly before her. It looked far too large and reached up to her belly button. She lifted herself and I watched as she aligned my tip with her entrance, It felt amazing but just before she went any further the warning words of my brother hit me and I realized we weren't using any protection.

"Jessie wait!"

She froze and gave me a puzzled look. As much as I wanted her to continue I said "We're not using any protection!"

Her mouth opened in shock as she realized how close we'd come. She sat back down, my penis standing before her. "I got so carried away I wasn't thinking!"

"Me too!"

"Do you have any condoms?"

I shook my head "No!"

She frowned and then said "Wait, I think my sister keeps some in the bathroom."

She jumped off me and the bed and ran to the bathroom. I enjoyed watching her nude form and jiggling buttocks and waited with bated breath. It took longer than expected but then she emerged with a triumphant smile on her face and a box of condoms. I sat up and she handed me the box. I looked for an expiry date and was glad to see it was a long time in the future. "My sister's boyfriend left them here."

I nodded and wondered if it was Patrick. I removed one of the foil wrapped packages and tore it open at the designated spot. Jessie watched with interest as I pulled out the slippery thing. Holding it gingerly I placed it onto my glans with the small reservoir facing upwards and then began to unroll it. I'd never put on a condom before and found it quite tricky. It seemed very tight and rather uncomfortable. Once past my glans it got even more difficult to unroll and was squeezing my penis so tightly it began to hurt. I was determined to get this thing on so I gritted my teeth and continued, but it was no use. Apart from being too tight it was also much too short and ended barely halfway down my shaft.

"This thing is much too small!"

Jessie nodded "It looks painful, get it off!"

I reversed direction and it was a relief when the thing popped off into my hand. "Damn! What are we going to do now?"

"I'm sorry Chris, I didn't plan this very well!"

"Don't be silly, it's not your fault, we both didn't think about it."

I opened my arms and folded them around her. "Anyway, all is not lost. I can quickly go out and buy some."

"It'll take you at least twenty minutes."

"That's OK. Just tell me where to go."

I jumped out of bed and started to get dressed while Jessie explained how to get to the nearest store. Of course my erection hadn't faded and I had to take a bag along to keep it hidden. I left the flat and walked at a rapid pace to the shop she'd described. It was a small local supermarket and it took me a while to find the condoms. There was a large selection but everything was only labelled in Chinese. Seeing S, M and L printed on the side of the boxes I grabbed one box of L and made my way to the checkout. There was a young girl working the at the till and she grinned at me as she saw my only purchase. It was embarrassing but I didn't care and rushed back to the flat.

Jessie was surprised by how quickly I returned. She opened the door, still naked and I tossed her the box "Get that unpacked while I undress!"

I ripped off my clothes and Jessie had managed to open the box and retrieve a rubber. I grabbed the packet, ripped it open and began the process of applying it again. This one was only slightly bigger than the previous one and things weren't looking good. I pulled it off again in frustration and Jessie couldn't suppress a giggle.

I glanced at her "It's not funny!"

"Yes it is!"

Her amusement was infections and soon we were both laughing out loud at our predicament. She came into my arms and we lay together. She took my penis into her hand and said "It's just too big! Didn't they have a jumbo size or something?"

"I don't know. Everything in that shop was in Chinese. All I could recognize was S, M and L. This is supposedly L."

Jessie picked up the box and studied the packaging. "Judging by the description you probably need XXL!"

"Great. That place doesn't stock it."

"It's a small shop for locals, there probably isn't much demand for that size!"

"I suppose."

"Anyway, maybe it's for the best."

Fear swept over me and I turned to her "Why? Have you changed your mind about me?"

"No, no. It's just while you were gone I started thinking about how big it is and I'm a bit worried about it."

I could understand her feelings but how would we ever have sex if this was the case. "So what shall we do?"

"I want to talk to Angela. She's had more experience and maybe she can give me some advice."

I thought about how similarly built they were and the fact that Angela had seen my erection in all its glory. She'd connected the two of us and would not have done so if she'd thought we wouldn't be able to have sex.

"That's a good idea, she knows everything about us and I'm sure she can help."

Jessie looked at me strangely and said "What do you mean, she knows everything?"

"I mean she saw me a few times when she was at Patrick's place and she introduced us."

"Why would that mean she knows everything? Are you trying to tell me she saw you naked?"

I blushed and realized that her sister had probably not mentioned that we'd been naked with other, never mind the fact that I'd seen her having sex with my brother. I couldn't lie to Jessie so I decided to tell her everything.

"Sorry, I thought you knew. She visited Patrick a few times while I was there and they, um, you know, um had sex."

She didn't say anything and I couldn't read her expression. "The flat is so small there's no way not to see each other and they encouraged me to be naked as well."

"So not only has she seen you naked but you've seen her as well?"

I nodded and suddenly feared I'd made a huge mistake. Jessie frowned at me and then said "Is there anything else you'd like to tell me?"

I swallowed and considered my options. I'd said I'd never lie to her and I wanted to keep this promise. "There is more. I actually watched your sister and my brother having sex and the next morning, after my brother had left I slept next to Angela."

There, I'd done it. I looked down waiting for the explosion. When it didn't happen, I looked up and Jessie was smiling at me.

"You passed my test! Of course my sister told me everything that happened, we're very close."

I breathed a sigh of relief "You didn't trust me?"

"I just wanted to be sure and you passed with flying colours!"

Honesty really is the best policy, if I hadn't told her the truth it would have been a disaster! "Didn't she mention my, um endowment?"

She frowned "No, she just said you were bigger than Patrick."

I wondered why she'd kept this detail to herself. "Maybe she didn't want to put you off?"

Jessie shrugged "Maybe. You can be sure I'm going to ask her."

Glancing at the clock on the wall she said "We should probably have a shower and clean the place up a bit before she comes home."

"Good idea."

We picked up the wrappers and discarded condoms and placed our clothes on a chair. I watched in delight as Jessie straightened the bedsheets. She pointed at a stain and said "I think we have to change them, you made a mess!"

"Hey, maybe it's your mess!"

She stuck out her tongue and I slapped her lightly on the bottom. "Oh Chris, don't start that again!"

"I thought you liked it!"

"I do, that's why you shouldn't do it now."

"Let's do the sheets later, come with me to the shower!"

She smiled and let me lead her to the bathroom. It was a tight fit but we both managed to squeeze into the small shower cubicle and close the curtain. Jessie's nipples never seemed to flatten completely which is something that I loved and when I began to wash her breasts they quickly sprung to attention. My cock was no different and we both enjoyed washing and getting to know each other's bodies intimately.

All too soon it was time to stop and I let Jessie exit first. She grabbed some towels and held one out for me. The bathroom was too small to move in so we just dried out feet and legs and then stepped out. "Can I dry you?" I asked.

Jessie smiled and agreed. I hung my towel over a chair and began to gently rub her dry. It was another sensual experience and just as she was about to do the same for me the front door opened and Angela walked in.

We both froze, expecting her to be angry but when we saw the big smile on her face as locked the front door we knew things would be OK.

"I see you two have progressed past petting!"

Jessie handed me the towel she'd been using to dry me and rushed over to hug her sister, who I must admit was looking rather sexy in her nurse's uniform. They hugged each other and Jessie spoke rapidly in Cantonese, hardly pausing to take a breath. Angela laughed and smiled at whatever she was being told while giving me a few grateful glances. Once Jessie ran out of steam, Angela said "Let me have a quick shower and get out of these things then we can talk some more. Jessie, could you make some tea?"

I reached for my clothes and Angela said "Don't get dressed Chris, just stay as you are."

I looked at Jessie and she smiled and nodded. I shrugged and sat down on the bed. My penis was still erect but if it hadn't been it would have when Angela stripped off her uniform. I'm sure she didn't mean for it to look so sexy but it just was. Once she was fully naked I was again struck by how similar they looked. Apart from a few minor differences their bodies were identical and it was hard to believe that they were 12 years apart.

After her shower, the three of us sat on the bed and I found it a surreal experience. A short time ago I'd never been naked around others and now, here I was, sitting in the buff with two equally beautiful and naked Asian sisters.

Angela said "So Chris, according to Jessie you two had a very fulfilling day."

I nodded in agreement "It was fantastic and I love her more than anything."

Jessie smiled and, proudly showing off my gift, said "Look at the earrings he got me!"

"They're lovely Chris, you have really good taste!"

I indicated the two of them said "I think that much is obvious!"

We all laughed and then Jessie switched to Cantonese again speaking slightly more seriously. Angela interjected a few times and gave me a few meaningful glances and when they finished whatever they were talking about she said "Jessie told me what happened with the condoms. Thank you Chris for being so responsible."

I nodded but said nothing, waiting for her to continue.

"She also mentioned her fears about your size. Her worries are not totally unjustified and if your character was anything like your brothers, I would never have introduced you to each other. But I could tell you're more caring and sensitive and you've proven me right."

"Thank you for trusting me Angela, I never want to cause Jessie any pain so if you can help us it would be great."

"I'm afraid that for a girl to lose her virginity is seldom totally painless. But, if her partner acts properly, it's not a problem. In your case things are a bit more complicated. There's no way around the fact that you are bigger than average and much bigger that most Asian men. Jessie, like me is petite and despite having had a few sexual partners I've never taken anything as large as you.

Shit! This wasn't sounding good and Jessie was looking equally worried. Seeing how the two of us looked, Angela quickly added "Don't worry, we'll find a solution and I'm sure once Jessie gets used to your size she'll never want anything else!"

Jessie spoke up "But what can we do?"

"Well, you have to get used to him gradually. Maybe I can get you some dildos in different sizes and once you can handle that you'll be ready."

It sounded like a good plan to me but Jessie didn't look happy. "I don't want to lose my virginity to a fake penis, I want it to be Chris!"

My heart swelled at her words and I took her in my arms and kissed her. Angela said "I understand your feelings but I don't know what else you can do."

Jessie thought about it for a moment and then said "I have an idea but we'll need your help."

"What do you mean?"

"Chris and I are both virgins and we don't really know what we're doing. You've have much more experience and I'd feel better if you were here when we do it the first time."

Angela looked at me "Are you OK with that Chris?"

I shrugged and said "I'm willing to do anything Jessie wants."

"OK, well then I suppose we should sort out the condom problem first. There's a pharmacy nearby that sells many foreign products so I'm sure they stock condoms."

Jessie said "I want to do this today so tell Chris where it is and he can go and buy some."

Angela laughed at her eagerness and said "It's easy to find. It's on the same road as the store you went to before, just carry on another five minutes and you'll find it."

I was already getting dressed and was out of the door within minutes. Angela was correct and they stocked brand names I recognised. Reading the packaging I decided to take a box of the two largest sizes not wanting to risk another fiasco. The girl at the till stared at my crotch as she scanned the boxes but I was beyond caring and just smiled at her as I left.

Back at the flat, things were just as I'd left them. The two sisters were both still naked. Angela was resting on the bed and Jessie let me in. She was eager to get going and after kissing me, helped me undress. I took a smaller condom and tried it on. It felt strange and still quite tight but at least I wasn't in pain. Angela checked it and said it looked OK, if it got uncomfortable I could try the next size up.

"I think you should lie down and let Jessie on top. That way she can control things."

"That was our initial plan!" I said.

I did as she asked and lay down, waiting for Jessie to take her place. "Are you wet enough?" asked Angela.

Jessie reached between her legs and felt herself. "I'm wet but not as much as before."

Angela looked at me and said "I'd recommend you get her as ready as you can."

I nodded "Come here Jessie, sit on my face!"

Jessie giggled and then climbed onto the bed, standing over me. The view from this perspective was stunning and I licked my lips in anticipation as she moved forwards and then lowered herself. Her tiny pussy opened up as her legs spread apart the lower she got. It was moist but not as wet as it had been when I first tasted her. When she was in range, I grabbed her waist and guided her the last few centimetres until she was placed comfortably. She leaned forwards and took hold of the headboard and I slid my hands up her sides until I was cupping her tiny breasts. I then began to do what I'd done before and using my mouth and tongue, licked, sucked and gently bit her delicious pussy.

Soon she was moaning and gyrating her pussy against my face and mouth. I managed to locate her clitoris and teased it with my tongue, pushing her to ever higher levels of pleasure. Earlier, I hadn't been able to see what I was doing properly, but now I watched as her clitoris grew bigger as it was stimulated. It looked like a tiny penis as it emerged from its cover and was big enough for me to actually suck into my mouth.

Jessie cried out loudly when I did this and pushed her pussy down against my face. I felt more of the little organ as it thrust itself further into my mouth and it now felt like I was sucking a little finger. I sucked and flicked my tongue over its tip, causing Jessie to spasm and scream as another, bigger orgasm hit her. I felt her juices pour over my face and opened my mouth to taste as much as I could. When she calmed, she lifted herself off my face and sat on my chest looking down at me.

She had that sexy flush on her face and chest again and smiled at me as she said "Let's try now."

I nodded and she scooted back, knocking against my cock with her bottom as slid over it. She turned to Angela, who I'd totally forgotten about and said "Here goes!"

I glanced at Angela and she was lying on her side looking at her sister. Her face and chest were also flushed and she had one hand between her legs. I knew how exciting it was to watch others making love and wondered if she'd ever done it before. My mind returned to the task at hand when I felt Jessie grab my cock and guide it into position between her legs. Her touch felt different through the latex covering and not quite as intense. She rubbed my tip between her delicate lips, coating it with her juices and then tried to push it further.

I felt the tightness of the tiny opening and only just the tip of my glans managed to sink in before it became too tight. I started to worry that this wasn't going to work or that it would be too painful for her.

"Take it slowly, only in a bit then out again and keep repeating that." I heard Angela say.

Jessie lifted up and did as her sister suggested. She had an expression of deep concentration as she tried to get my penis into her tight opening and my heart was filled with love for her. After a few minutes, Angela's advice began to show results. Jessie was doing what she'd been told to do and added a quick swipe over her protruding clitoris each time she withdrew. She began to moan with pleasure and more of my glans was now sinking into her each time. It felt wonderful and hot but also incredibly tight.

Looking down I struggled to imagine how the rest of my penis would fit into her tiny body without causing her damage and extreme pain. Jessie however, didn't seem daunted by the task and continued to work on getting me deeper and deeper. To my amazement her pussy was stretching to accommodate the intruder and if she was feeling pain she was hiding it well. Progress stopped at the next penetration and I could feel my penis hit what felt like a somewhat flexible barrier within her. This must be her hymen.

shygeek
shygeek
465 Followers
1...45678...11