Birthday Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grunted once more and felt the last spurt of my seed leave my cock. I was suddenly drained and pushed myself upright. We were still connected and Patrick and Jessie moved closer to watch as I began to withdraw my penis. It was amazing to watch as the glistening shaft emerged from between her lips, which looked like they were still trying to hold on. When just the tip remained, I stopped and waited a moment before pulling out. There was a loud popping sound and an expulsion of air that made us giggle before a veritable flood of liquid poured from her gaping pink opening.

Patrick muttered "Fuck, I've never seen anything like it!"

Once I was out of the way both he and Jesse moved in and bumped their heads in the process. Being a gentleman, he allowed her to go ahead and we watched in fascination as she began to lick the spillage from between her sister's legs. Patrick turned to me and said "Bloody hell, that's so hot!"

I nodded and could only agree with his comment. After a few minutes, Jessie moved away and let Patrick take over. Watching my brother trying to eat my sperm from his girlfriend's pussy was weird but somehow also a turn on. I then focused my attention on Jessie and we began to kiss and cuddle as the slurping and moaning of the pair next to us continued.

I whispered "I love you so much Jessie!"

She said "I love you too Chris."

We held each other tightly and I think it was the happiest I'd ever been in my life so far. Patrick was still enjoying his desert between Angela's legs when Jessie said "Let's go and shower."

We crawled off the bed and as we washed each other under the stream of warm water Jessie said "Are we weird?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why do we like sharing our lovemaking with other people?"

"It's not just any people, it's two people we love and are closest to. I like seeing other guys looking at you but I wouldn't want any of them doing anything else. Angela was responsible for getting us together and she was with us when we took the biggest steps sexually. I think we would actually be weird if we suddenly excluded her!"

"I suppose so, but what about Patrick?"

"I know you'd don't really know him well but I love him and since Angela and him are a couple and in love we can't exclude him. He's really changed and I think Angela's the best thing that ever happened to him."

Our conversation ended with the arrival of Patrick and Angela. They were giggling and acting like teenagers. It was fun to watch and they took our place in the shower while we dried and finished up. When we were back in bed we lay down, with me taking the outside spot. Jessie snuggled closer and we ended up spooning. The moment my eyes closed I fell asleep.

***

It must have been very early in the morning when I woke up to whispering voices. It was Angela and Jessie. I was still holding Jessie from behind. I couldn't understand a word they were saying as it was in Cantonese but from the giggling and way Jessie wiggled her body I was pretty sure they were discussing something sexual. My penis reacted to the thought and Jessie soon felt it prodding her behind. She reached back and took hold of it then said something to her sister that made her giggle.

"Good morning dear! We were just talking about you and your brother." She whispered as she turned to face me.

"All good I hope!" I replied sleepily.

"Yes, actually we want to try something once Patrick wakes up."

"I'm already awake! What have you vixens been planning?" He said as he sat up.

Angela was about to reply when he said "Hold that thought, I need a pee first!"

We watched as he left the bed and went to the bathroom, returned shortly afterwards. "OK, hit me with it!"

Angela giggled and said "Jessie want's to try taking you both at once!"

Jessie gasped and slapped her sisters arm playfully, "Hey that's not true, it was your idea!"

I interjected "I don't care whose idea it was, it sounds like fun! But how?"

Angela grinned cheekily and said "there are a few ways to do it but for the first time I think Chris, you should lie down and Jessie will be on top. Patrick can then take her bottom.

I looked at my brother and could see he was as keen as I was to give this a try. All four of us were already aroused just from talking about it and wasted no time. I moved to the centre of the bed and Jessie straddled me, reached for my cock and, without further ado, slid me inside her already well prepared channel. Angela removed a bottle of lubricant from the night table and handed it to Patrick. He gently pushed Jessie forwards, so that her breasts and hard nipples pressed against my chest, and then began to apply the lubricant. At first contact with the cool liquid Jesse gasped and I felt her clench a moment before she relaxed. I felt some of the jelly like substance as it dripped onto my balls. Jessie was soon moaning as my brother worked his magic and I suddenly felt one or two of his fingers through the thin membrane that separated them from my cock.

"I can feel your fingers!" I said.

He laughed and I felt the pressure increase as he rubbed against the underside of my cock. "I can feel you too!"

Jessie was moaning in pleasure now and I heard Angela say "She's ready Patrick!"

There was movement on the bed and I felt Patrick's legs as he positioned himself. I felt my cock being squeezed and realised it wasn't Jessie's doing but the insertion of my brother's cock that was causing the increased pressure. Jessie moaned and said "Oh my god! I feel so full."

"Bloody hell this is good!" came from Patrick.

I could now feel his cock sliding against my own and was surprised at how good it did feel! "OK, I'm all the way in." he groaned shortly after. I wanted to thrust desperately but, with the weight of the two of them on top of me, I couldn't move at all. When Patrick pulled back slightly, Jessie began to lift and drop her hips. She was making the cutest grunting and groaning noises each time she did this and I could tell she wasn't far off. Her first orgasm hit and she squealed so loudly it almost deafened me. Her body convulsed between Patrick and me and then she lay still.

Patrick suddenly yelped and I felt his cock begin to move. It was just one or two strokes and then he collapsed onto Jessie grunting and I thought I think I could even feel his ejaculation - but perhaps it was just my imagination. The two of them were done but I was still far off and the stimulation of Jessie's pulsing pussy wasn't enough for me to finish. I felt Patrick's cock soften and then withdraw and once his weight was off Jessie I began to hump my hips off the bed pumping into her as hard and as fast as I could. Her petite light body was bouncing up and down on my cock and she began to moan in pleasure again. I picked up the pace even more and felt a wave of pleasure wash over me as my cock exploded within her. She screamed the word "Yes!" and her pussy clenched as she had another mighty orgasm.

We lay still and I was breathing deeply from exertion and could feel Jessie's hot breath on my chest as she did the same. "So how was it?" asked Angela.

"Fantastic", "Amazing", "Unbelievable". The three of us said at the same time!

Angela laughed "So not bad then!"

We joined in laughing and Jessie sat up and then slowly lifted herself off my cock. A flood of juices from both her openings poured out, covering my cock and balls. Jessie exclaimed "Wow you guys really filled me up!"

Angela handed me a small towel which I used to wipe myself as Jessie and Patrick went to the bathroom for a more thorough clean. "So are you all right with this?" Angela asked.

"More than all right - it's amazing!"

"You don't mind us all being together and sharing Jessie with your brother?"

"No, not at all! Actually, I want to thank you for everything you've done. None of this would have happened if it wasn't for you."

She blushed and said "Don't be so modest Chris, you played a big part in it as well. I don't know many guys that would be able to handle everything as well as you have."

I smiled in thanks and said "You know Angela, I love you almost as much as your sister and now that you're back with Patrick and he's finally behaving like a human, everything is perfect."

"What's perfect? Are you talking about my girl's body?" said Patrick as he entered the bedroom.

"It is but everything else is as well."

I stood up and went to the bathroom to clean up. Jessie was still in the shower and I joined her, helping to wash the soap off her sexy body. When we went back to the bedroom we found Patrick and Angela busy again. It hit me then that Angela must be extremely horny having witnessed the three of us. Watching her body slide backwards and forwards on my brother's cock quickly got a rise out of me. Jessie elbowed me and when I turned to her she nodded towards Angela's ideally positioned bottom.

Jessie picked up the discarded bottle of lubricant and applied a generous measure to my cock and then squirted even more onto her sister's bottom. Angela squealed in surprise as the cool slimy liquid hit her and she stopped moving as I smeared it around and into her tight anal opening. When I was able to get two fingers into her comfortably I did what Patrick had done and purposely rubbed against his stiff penis.

He groaned and said "God that really feels good!"

I smiled and removed my fingers as I positioned myself over him and Angela. I took care not to put my weight onto her and to leave some room for her to move. As I sank into the extremely tight and hot passage it felt fantastic and she moaned in pleasure. "Oh fuck! I can feel your cock sliding in Chris." exclaimed Patrick.

When I was all the way in Angela began to move. She didn't try and go up and down as Jessie had but slid horizontally. It worked really well and both Patrick and I were pumping in and out of her openings. "Angela, your pussy has never felt this tight before!" Patrick moaned.

Angela was gasping and she suddenly reared up and screamed as an orgasm hit. Her body was shaking and her ass and pussy pulsated as waves of ecstasy flooded through her. With a final gasp she collapsed onto Patrick as if she had fainted. The words "petit mort" (small death) went through my head and it looked like she was experiencing it. Her limp body lay before me and I took over. I began making long, deep thrusts and Patrick was soon moaning in pleasure as my cock stimulated his. Before long, he grunted and then his body also relaxed.

This was my signal - I picked up the pace, my thighs slapping against Angela's buttocks as I hammered into her vigorously. All of a sudden I felt a hand on my arse and then a finger smearing cold liquid into my entrance. I froze and turned to see it was Jessie. She grinned and said "Relax Chris, it'll feel good."

I relaxed my tightly clenched buttocks and felt her finger slide inside, it felt strange but also rather pleasant. She said "Keep going Chris".

I resumed my thrusting and Jessie kept going deeper. All of a sudden she touched something magical and I froze, feeling my penis grow bigger than ever. Jessie noticed my response and she began to stimulate that spot by rubbing and pushing. I can't describe the sensations this was causing but I cried out loudly and felt my penis explode within her sister. I'd never felt anything like this before and I collapsed on the bed in exhaustion.

When I came too, Jessie was kissing me gently and said "Are you OK Chris?"

"Yes, but what the hell was that?"

It's something Angela and I discussed before you woke up. She said that stimulating your prostate would give you an extra strong orgasm."

"Well she was right!"

There was chuckling from the bed and Patrick said "I got the same treatment before!"

"Are you boys complaining?" Angela asked softly.

"No!" we both said simultaneously.

The girls laughed and Patrick helped Angela to the bathroom to clean up. Upon their return, Jessie and I quickly washed. We were all exhausted but had never felt better. As we lay in bed together Angela said "Since you both liked having a finger up your backsides, maybe next time you want to try something bigger!"

There was silence and then Patrick said "If you mean what I think you mean the answer is NO! There's no way I'm letting that massive cock anywhere near my arse."

I added "Don't worry, there's no way I'm sticking my cock into your arse!"

Jessie said "Even if I ask you to?"

I didn't know what to say to that and after a few moments the girls erupted in laughter. Thank god they were only teasing.

***

This brings me to the end of my story. Things went more or less as planned, our weddings took place in Bali and we ended up living together in Hong Kong. If you're interested in more, drop me a line and I'll think about writing all about it.

1...67891011